Step Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, so how can you afford my car?" he asked angrier now; he hated being laughed at.

"The cars loaned from my grandfather, you know the lawyer, it's in his name, with me as a named driver, I couldn't afford the gas with my family's money all spent on the gold-digging whores!" I answered, bursting into laughter, "You fucked up listening to them; Blackmail is a Federal offence! Meaning all of you perjuring yourselves for the non-existent money, face real jail time, and don't expect any deals as I will be going for the throats of all you lying backstabbing bastards!" I finished in a deep growling voice as they backed away, looking decidedly sick in some cases.

I walked into school as the crowd around me turned on their small-time heroes. I even heard one guy remember when our team won with me leading them. That made my smile brighter.

"Look, you can't send us to jail!" the sisters cried, as they jumped out in front of me.

"Sorry girls, my lawyer has advised me to stay well away from proven liars such as yourselves, before the proceedings," I replied as loudly as I could, while the crowd openly gawked at the hot sisters.

"We had a deal!" Susan hissed as Janie looked at her in shock.

"All that went out of the window, the moment little Miss Innocent Act, Janie here showed her true colours," I growled menacingly.

"I, they, I mean, I..." Janie stuttered, clearly distraught.

"Save it, you're actually worse than her," I sneered. "At least Susan's always been a bitch to my face as well as behind my back; now I know you're always acting, the games up."

I walked away as Janie collapsed sobbing, with Susan uncharacteristically helping her instead of scolding her.

Later that day, I was walking past an empty classroom when I heard a commotion. Looking in, I saw Elliot punch Susan before grabbing Janie by the hair and bending her over a desk, pawing at her skirt, while his friend laughed. I didn't even have time to think before I was inside the door. His idiot friend swung a paw that I patted away, driving my elbow through his nose and shattering it as he fell to the floor. Elliot jumped back away from Janie, looking for a way past me; unfortunately for him, there wasn't one, but Susan jumped in between us.

"Don't do anything stupid!" she cried, wiping blood from her mouth.

I just stood staring at Elliot, my blood boiling, as he went from thug to scared little boy in an instant.

"You attacked us all!" he shouted, looking to the girls to back him up, but when no one did, he continued, "What? He has us for faking the car lot; would you prefer prison?" My phone was already recording; will these idiots ever fucking learn?

Susan sighed as Janie cried, "Sorry Scott, but he's right; we can't let you lock us up!" I was shocked as Janie calmly shook off the second sexual assault; even Susan looked at her in horror.

"He punched me and was going to fuck you!" Susan shouted at Janie.

"Not the way I remember it!" Janie replied defiantly, looking at me furiously.

I just shook my head, saying, "Then let the chips fall where they may." I walked off.

You can only help people so many times.

Susan ran up to me and cried, "She doesn't mean it!"

But I could see that even she didn't believe it as I walked away.

Fuck them all; if they were doubling down, so would I, and I held the winning hand...

12