Step Sister's Prank Ch. 03

Story Info
Andy gets caught in the middle.
12.2k words
4.75
34.7k
51

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,419 Followers

Prank 3

Class was canceled because the prof had gotten sick. I wouldn't have minded so much except I'd hung around campus for two hours between classes when I could have gone home. Being Tuesday, Tammy should have still been on campus doing her workout thing with her friends, so you can imagine my surprise when I walked into the house and heard the distinct sound of female moans, Tammy's to be exact. Over the last month she'd taken to sleeping with me almost every night, though not always for sex. Most nights she was content to just snuggle up naked with me. Mornings were a different matter altogether. Once mom and dad were gone to work it seemed like it was open season on Andy's dick. I don't think there was a room in the house we hadn't screwed in, including on moms bed. One morning we were startled when mom came home for something and found us banging away on the kitchen table. Needless to say we both got a stern talking to about being more discreet. If it'd been dad that found us all hell would have broken loose. As it was, mom thought he was getting suspicious and to be more careful.

Leaving the door standing open with someone else, someone female, between your legs was far from discrete. Her room was surprisingly dark for the middle of the day, a combination of the dreary weather and heavy curtains. I could see the creamy, white ass sticking in the air near the foot of the bed, my sister lying spread-eagle in front of whoever it was that was giving her a very good tongue lashing.

It had been almost two weeks since Vickie was over early enough in the day for the three of us to play. Vickie was just too vocal for us to play when dad was home. So I wasn't about to miss this chance.

I undressed in the hallway and stepped quietly into my step sister's room, slowly stroking my already hard shaft. More than once Vickie had made sure I knew that any time her pussy was exposed, I was more than welcome to fill it up. And exposed it was.

I stepped to the end of the bed, aimed my cock at her pussy and abruptly pushed it in several inches.

"Oh fuck!" the girl in front of me cried out, pulling away from me and rolling over on top of my sister to stare back at me angrily.

"You're not Vickie!" I exclaimed in surprise, staring at the naked body in front of me. Her tits were easily twice as large as my sister's, each with very large, dark areola and hard, protruding nipples.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Who said you could stick that thing in me?" she snapped angrily.

"Sorry! Thought you were Vickie!" I mumbled in embarrassment as I backed away and then exited the room. I grabbed my stuff off the floor and headed to my room, closing the door quickly behind myself. "Jesus." I muttered as I flopped onto the bed.

The door opened slowly a few moments later, my sister poking her head in. "Hey, can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure."

The door pushed open the rest of the way and my sister stepped in, followed by the other girl. I grabbed the pillow on my bed and quickly covered my flagging dick.

Tammy said from where she lay under the other girl, "Andy, this is Erin. Erin, my brother Andy."

"Um...sorry about that. I thought you were someone else." I explained lamely.

"Yeah. I figured that part out." she said as she stood a few feet away, her hands clasped in front of her clearly shaved pussy. I couldn't help but stare at her boobs, each one hanging from her chest like a massive teardrop. Her breasts were at least as big as mom's, but on a much more petite frame. "For what it's worth, she's lucky."

"Huh?"

"The friend you thought I was? She's lucky."

I looked at her curiously. "How so?"

"Just between us, I don't usually do cocks; I mean, I can, but it has to be a pretty good one. Which kind of makes it hard, because once a guy whips it out, he kind of expects her to do something with it. So I don't usually let it get that far. Guys can be such assholes about it, you know?"

"I see." I answered, realizing now that she preferred girls and my sudden intrusion was less than welcome. Having a bi sister was getting to be a real pain in the ass. I had no idea which of her friends were 'safe' and which were 'hands off'.

She sat on the bed next to me and reached into my lap for the pillow. She tugged on it and after several firm tugs I let it go, my now hard dick sticking up on full display.

"I'm sorry I wasn't who you thought I was. She would have gotten treated pretty well, from what Tammy says."

"Well, stuff happens."

"Yeah. It does. I kind of got horny at the gym, and your sister invited me over for a shower and a little fun. She said you'd be on campus for at least another hour and we could help each other out."

"Sorry. Class got canceled."

"We'll, I'm not. Like I said, I don't usually do cocks, but I have been known to get the hots for a guy, especially if he's cute and seems nice. If you're interested, the three of us could play a little. Who knows, you might come out a winner."

"Play how?"

"Sometimes you can be so dense Andy. How do you think you play with two naked girls?" Tammy said, finally moving closer to me, standing only a foot or so in front of me. "Erin said if you could keep from blowing your load in me while you're giving her one with your tongue, that she wouldn't mind feeling you finish what you started in my room."

"You interested?" Erin asked.

"Sure."

"I'm going to warn you, I'm a squirter. Not many guys like to lick me because of that."

"I don't mind." I said, thinking back to making both my sister and Vickie squirt at different times.

"Good," my sister said, pushing me back and crawling over my lap, grinning down at me as she aimed my dick at her wet pussy. "Ohhhhh yeah. Seems like I can never get enough of this!"

Erin crawled onto the bed as well, swung one leg over my head to bring her pussy to my face. She looked down at me, past those huge sexy tits. "You like my tits?"

"Yeah. They're fantastic."

She shifted herself so my arms wrapped around her thighs, pulling my hands to her big orbs. She pressed my palms to the big, soft mounds, her erect nipples poking into my palms. "They like to be played with, too." she whispered as she spread her knees a bit more, lowering her pussy to my mouth. Her pussy and mound were indeed shaved, freshly so, with big full outer lips and a significant amount of dark, flowery inner labia protruding. Her pussy spread easily with my tongue and I could feel her pubic bone with the tip. I'd barely started to lick and play with her, my tongue sliding over her clit several times, before she was rocking her hips, trying to grind herself into my face. I would have objected, but it was pretty clear she was very excited and no doubt her climax wasn't all that far away. On the positive side, her exuberant actions were distracting me from the sensations Tammy was imparting to my cock as she bounced up and down wildly on it.

"Oh fuck. That's it. Lick my clit!" Erin gasped as I tried to tease my tongue over her clit in time with her grinding strokes. Back and forth she moved, grinding herself against my chin while I squeezed her big, soft tits and tried to keep my tongue on her clit. "Oh fuck! Right there! Do that again!" she gasped again as I flicked the tip of my tongue across her hard nub. "Oh shit. Here it comes. You ready for this?" she grunted breathlessly. "Uh! Fuck!" she grunted moments later, her body spasming and gushing her juices over me, flowing over and around my chin. She looked down at me and rocked her hips a little differently, the next surge of her orgasm flowing right into my open mouth. The look in her eyes was a combination of lust and satisfaction as her body spasmed a third time, more flowing into my mouth, leaving me no choice but to swallow the copious flow. "That's it! Drink it! Just hold your mouth open and drink it!" She gasped as she reached down and replaced my tongue with her finger. She frigged her clit back and forth rapidly until her body spasmed yet again spraying her fluids into my mouth once again. Only then did she pull herself from my face. "Okay. I promised you." she panted, rolling to her knees and pushing her ass up in the air like it had been in my sister's room.

Tammy had apparently finished, even though I was too distracted to notice. She pulled off of me and crawled onto the bed next to Erin, lying with her legs spread wide to give me the view of her pussy she knew I loved, pulled apart so I could see her body still occasionally spasming, where my cock had so recently been. The only thing missing was my cum leaking from her.

I rolled to my knees and crawled behind Erin, grabbing my already pussy- slickened dick and rubbing my head between Erin's lips., I nestled my head into her and gripped her hips as I pushed slowly into her.

"Ohhhhhh fuck he's big." Erin moaned softly.

"Told you." Tammy answered as I started to slide in and out of her friend's sopping wet depths.

"If you'd have told me at the gym that you liked to fuck your brother, I'd have called you one sick bitch...but oh god he feels soooooo good. I think I'll call you one lucky bitch instead!"

"I am. And he'll give it to me as often as I want!" Tammy whispered as she stroked her body with her fingertips.

I pounded into Erin, driving my engorged head hard into her cervix with each stroke, the loud, rhythmic slapping filling the room. In and out I plunged, my climax racing toward completion, as was Erin's. Even though she'd already climaxed, it was pretty clear to me that she was going to have another, which was just fine with me.

"Gonna come!" I grunted as my body screamed for release.

"Not in me. On my tits!" Erin cried just as my body bucked and jammed hard into her. I felt the first squirt of cum lance deep in her pussy as her body trembled with her own orgasm. She started to pull off of me as the second gush lanced into her pussy. She pulled completely off of my cock and rolled onto her back on the bed, her whole body still trembling. I grabbed my dick and stroked it as up crawled back between her legs, the next gush spraying a rope of my cum across her shaved mound and stomach. Twice more I squirted on her until all that was left was cum oozing onto her now still body.

"Shit. I didn't mean for you cum in me." she said breathlessly as she lay in front of me.

"You didn't say." I protested breathlessly.

"I did!" Erin snapped.

"You didn't!" Tammy said, "If you had, he wouldn't have."

"Shit!" Erin swore again.

"What's the big deal? So you don't like cum in your pussy. It's not the end of the world." I said with a scowl, wondering why she was so pissed off about a little cum.

"I don't usually do dicks, so why be on birth control, asshole!" she snapped.

"Hey! That's not fair! You didn't say. How was he to know?" Tammy snapped at her new friend.

"I said!" Erin protested.

"No! You didn't! You said he could finish what he started. Nothing there said don't come in me!"

"We'll, I thought I said!"

"But you didn't." Tammy said as she climbed off the bed. "Come on." she said, holding a hand out toward both of us.

"Where?" I asked as I climbed off the bed.

"Mom's bathroom. The shower is bigger and she has stuff we can use."

"Stuff?" I asked as Erin climbed off the bed.

"You know, girl stuff?"

"Oh," I answered, not sure what kind of girl stuff she was talking about. I followed them down to mom's room and then into the big master bedroom with its big, walk-in shower.

"You start the water." Tammy said, pushing me toward the shower. "You go with him. I'll be right there." Tammy added as she stopped at the sink. She bent over and rummaged under the sink while I stepped into the shower and started the water. Tammy stepped in a few moments later with what looked like a squeeze bottle. "Squat down Erin. She commanded her friend. She knelt down in front of Erin and stuck the bottle into Erin's pussy squeezing the liquid into her. "Now push it back out!"

Erin kept squatting and a gush of water sprayed from her pussy that made the spray of her cum seem like a trickle. "That might work." Tammy said.

"We can hope!" Erin said with a frown, "Pregnant is NOT on my to do list!"

"Then next time tell him!"

"Who says there will be a next time?" Erin asked.

"Really? Two monster orgasms in half an hour and you're gonna walk away from it? I doubt it!" Tammy said with a shake of her head. "Your choice, though."

We spent the next half hour washing each other before we headed to our rooms again, the time for mom to get home quickly approaching. We each went to our rooms to dress. I heard Erin leave a little after that.

"Can I come in?" Mom asked as she opened my door. I looked at my watch and realized that it had been almost an hour since Erin had left.

"Sure, mom."

"I understand you had a little excitement this afternoon."

"Excitement?"

"Uh huh. You know, it's always a good idea to know the boundaries before everyone gets excited."

"I don't know what you mean."

"Andy, I've already talked to Tammy. She told me all about it."

"How did you know?"

She chuckled softly. "Your sister left the douche bottle in the shower. That, and the wet bathroom floor where the three of you dried off."

"Oh."

She sat on the edge of the bed and rested her hand on my thigh. It had been weeks since she and I had done anything. I was sure she didn't want a repeat performance, much to my disappointment. She slid her hand back and forth across my thigh, her fingers getting closer and closer to my jeans-covered dick, the tease making it grow quickly. "There was a time when I was younger, well, quite a bit closer to your age actually, that multiple partners at the same time was a growing trend in our age group. The seventies and eighties really allowed a lot more freedom in sexual expression with our parents, and that translated to an acceptance on their part when their children started to experiment. I lost my virginity to my younger brother and my older sister. I walked in on them having sex and learned how it felt to have sex with both women and men. So... I can understand the attraction you and Tammy have. It's close, it's convenient, and it feels good... Don't!" she said as I started to protest, "I know you're sleeping together, and I know you've been experimenting with different places and things. I also know that given the chance, Vickie would be in either of your beds in a hot second. But what happened today is preventable. I know. I made the same mistake. What I'm going to tell you I haven't ever told anyone, not even Tammy. You have to promise not to tell her or your father."

"Okay."

"I'm trying to not be involved with you, even though we both know we want it. Right now I'm wishing I could just take my clothes off and let you take me. But I can't, and you have a right to know why. It was my first time with two boys. I wasn't on birth control and we were using condoms. One of the boys decided to go without, planning on pulling out before he came. But when the time came, I couldn't pull off because the other boy was fucking my mouth, and, well, he didn't get out in time, or just gave up trying. I ended up with a full load in me. My parents were devastated when I announced I was pregnant. My parents of course wanted me to have an abortion. I disagreed."

"Tammy?"

"Tammy. She never knew her real father. I barely knew him and he didn't want anything to do with the baby or me. He was just in it for the fun. I was just a freshman in college at the time and now I had to support my daughter. I was waiting tables and one of my friends suggested I go wait tables at this little club downtown. I did. It didn't take long before I realized that the topless girls got way more tips, and with the size of my tits, even back then, it was easy money. One night they were short of dancers."

"It was a strip club?" I asked in surprise.

"It was. One night they were short of dancers and one of the girls suggested that I dance. I got paid the same amount as waitressing, but if I did lap dances I could make ten times the tips. So I tried it. I found out I was pretty good at it. Oh, the guys weren't allowed to touch our pussies, but I didn't mind having them fondle my breasts while I wiggled around on their laps. It was forbidden to touch a guys bare cock or let them pull it out, but one of my regulars offered me a fifty dollar tip to sit on his bare cock. Well, needless to say, fifty dollars was a lot of money to me back then, so I let him pull it out. It wasn't exactly a surprise when it somehow managed to find its way inside me."

"Oh damn."

"After we were done with the dance, he hadn't come, thank god, and he asked if I was interested in doing a private party, someplace away from the club. He promised it wouldn't involve pain or being tied up or abused or anything. All I had to do was to dance, and of course take the lap dance all the way. I said I could, but I wasn't on birth control, so he paid me an extra fifty bucks tip and said if I was protected when he came back in four weeks, he'd offer the private dance again. So I went to the doctor and got pills. Four weeks later he came back and I agreed.

When I got to his house, he and his wife walked me down to the basement. They even had a small stage and a pole set up. There were three other couples there. They had me dance, and then they had me keep dancing, undressing his wife first. Once I had her undressed she coached me to suck her nipples and play with her pussy until she climaxed. I did the same thing to the other three wives. Then it was the guys turns. They were all naked and stroking their dicks by that time. They lay me on a padded table and took turns fucking me. Their wives took turns on my face too. At first I was a bit nervous about it, but the longer it went the more fun I had. At the end of the night they paid me a thousand dollars. That was more money than I had ever seen. So when they asked again, I said yes. I kept doing that until I graduated college and went to work for real."

"I've heard of girls doing the strip club thing for money. I guess it's pretty good money if you don't mind showing off your body."

"It is, and I don't. I really enjoy showing it off to a guy or guys and having them fondle me and, eventually, fuck me. So, I met Tom, Tammy's step dad. We fell in love and got married. When Tammy was twelve, my boss's wife invited us to a party. I thought it meant I was moving up in the company world. That wasn't it at all. Once we were there and the other couples started flirting with both of us I knew what kind of party it was. When one of the other wives put her hand down Tom's pants... well, he got irate and wanted to know what the hell was going on. Turned out the wife recognized me from one of the parties I did. She just assumed that when I didn't turn down the dinner offer that I was still into that kind of thing. On the way home I had to explain to Tom just exactly what I had done in the past. He dropped me off at home and went to spend the night in a motel. When I got home from work the next day, all his stuff was gone. He left me a note saying he never wanted to see or talk to me again because he couldn't live with a whore. We saw each other only one more time, at the divorce. Otherwise I've never seen him again. So, I found a new job, a new town, someplace where I wouldn't be recognized and started over. When I met your dad I was deathly afraid he'd find out. I've done everything I can to hide my past from him. I don't want to lose him too! You see, that's why I can't do this. Why I can't let myself fall back into that life. I yearn to climb into bed with you and Tammy and Vickie and enjoy all we could share, but I don't dare. You understand, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do."

"I've never told your father any of this. I'm afraid of what he'd think of me. Incest, multiple partners, good girls don't do that kind of thing."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,419 Followers