Step Sister's Prank Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is," Mom agreed as she put the sexy toy in the closet. "but play time is over. His dad will be home soon and I don't think any of us want to be caught like this."

"Probably not." Marlene agreed.

"Go! Go!" Mom said, pushing me toward the door. I walked out, picked up my clothes and headed to my room to get dressed again.

It was March and, as with every spring, dad had a list of chores for Tammy and I to do. It was, as he put it, the cost of living at home. There was virtually no wind and it was forecast to be a balmy sixty degrees. True, that's not all that warm, but after braving teens and below over the winter it felt downright hot. Tammy and I were both out in shorts and t-shirts raking the dead brown leaves that the stupid oak trees held over the winter. There was leaf raking in the spring, lawn mowing in the summer and even more leaf raking in the fall. It was beyond me why anyone would want a yard! Well, that was until we were working on leaves in the back yard and Vickie showed up, along with her new friend, Samantha. Sam as she liked to be called, or so she told me when we were Introduced, was a little shorter than I was, a bit rounder than Vickie and a whole lot bigger in the chest than even moms 38DD's. To say she filled out her t-shirt was like saying the titanic was a rowboat. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention she had the black girl booty, which was appropriate, since she had the coffee color skin tone to go with it.

Anyway, we were raking the leaves from around the inside of the privacy fence, cleaning them from the patio and around the pool while the girls talked, Tammy leaning on her rake more than using it, leaving me to do most of the work.

"Hey sis. Gonna help or talk?" I called to her in irritation.

"Talk! It's about you anyway!" my sister called back.

"Oh? How much you're admiring my physique?" I asked flexing one arm to make a muscle.

"Physique yes, arm muscles not so much. Think a little lower!"

"We're talking about how big your dick is." Vickie called across the above ground pool at me. "Care to show Sam how big?"

I stopped raking and leaned on the edge of the pool. "Didn't think she was into dicks."

"Why is it that every time a guy sees two girls together, he assumes that they don't like dick?" Sam asked Vickie, loud enough for me to hear across the pool.

"I dunno. Mental block? Lack of intelligence? Hard to say. I like dicks! Do you like dicks Tammy?"

"Me? I like dicks just fine!" my sister answered.

"How about you Sam? You like dicks?"

"Me? I'll take a dick, if it's big enough. I'm definitely not into little pencil dicks, no matter how long. I like mine big and fat."

"I thought you two were...um...". I stumbled

"Lovers? Lesbian play things? Snatch lickers?" Vickie asked with a grin, "Seems to me licking your sister's cunt didn't stop me from fucking your balls off!"

I raised my eyebrows, not sure how to respond.

"So how about it stud. You wanna show Sam that big fat cock of yours?" Vickie teased.

"What? Just whip it out and show it off?"

"Oh Andy. You know me better than that. If we wanna see it big and fat, we gotta get you all turned on and hard. Maybe we should show you our boobs?"

"All three of you?"

Vickie looked at the two of them and then back at me. "Tell you what, you throw me your shorts and we'll throw you our tops."

"That's tempting, but we both know how much of a prankster you are."

"Well in that case I'll go first, just to get things started." She quickly pulled her t-shirt up and off and then unclipped her bra and shrugged it off. She wadded them up and threw them across the covered pool toward me, the wad of clothes sailing over my head and landing in the yard behind me. "Your turn!"

Vickie had a pair of really fantastic looking tits. I always got a hard-on looking at them. They weren't as big as moms or my sister's; what they lacked in size they made up for in firmness and what I called nipple sexiness. I pulled off my shorts, wadded them up and threw them across the pool.

"Briefs too!" Vickie called. I hesitated, remembering that it was her idea to dump that pink shit on me in the shower. "I don't think he trusts me. Better give him your shirts, girls."

Vickie collected Sam and Tammy's shirts and threw them, leaving both of them in just their bras. Pretty certain she wasn't playing a prank, I slipped my briefs off and tossed them across to her, the material unbunching part way across and fluttering to land on the pool cover several feet short.

"Well now. Isn't this interesting. I'm betting the only thing he has on now is a t-shirt. What's the going price for a guy's shirt? A look at our pussies?" Vickie asked.

"You haven't finished your tops yet." I protested.

"We threw you our tops."

"But not your bras."

"Don't think I said we would. I gave you mine as a bonus."

"Well, you want my shirt it's gonna cost you."

"Really? This coming from a pantsless guy? Just what is it going to cost us?"

"I want your bras and I want your pants to your knees, underwear included."

"Hmmmmmm. Sounds expensive." Vickie said, "What do you think girls?"

"Doesn't bother me. He sees me naked damn near every day." my sister said, reaching behind her back. She shrugged off her bra and then pushed her shorts and underwear down as well, exposing all of her sexy young body down to her knees.

"How about you Sam? You willing?"

"Maybe. If he lets me come over there me check it out. How about it? Going to let me see it?"

"I don't see why not." I answered quickly.

Sam took her bra off first, unleashing the biggest set of tits I'd ever seen in person. They were so large that I suspected it'd take both hands just to cup one of her big mammaries.

Her areola were nearly charcoal colored and covered a huge amount of the front of each breast, each one nearly as big as my palm. Centered in each quickly-puckering areola was a nipple as large as the tip of my finger down to the first joint. They were freaking huge! I was so busy staring at her tits that I'd barely noticed her take her shorts and underwear completely off. "Okay stud. Lose the shirt!" she said as she started to walk around the pool toward me, carrying her clothes. I only had a few steps to see her smooth, shaved mound and lips, and the dark, almost black inner lips that were still smushed up to her outer lips from her underwear. In a few steps side of the pool blocked my view of her pussy, but left me with the tantalizing view of her big tits bouncing and swaying with each step.

"Damn." I muttered as she walked around the pool. She walked up to me and dropped her clothes.

"You're gonna have to lose this." she said, lifting my shirt tail, "Ooooooo. That is a nice fat one. Seen bigger. Been fucked by bigger, but only once." she said as I lifted my arms to let her pull my shirt off. Standing completely naked in front of her, she squatted down and wrapped a hand around my shaft. She leaned her face toward me and closed her mouth around my engorged head.

"Oh fuck." I groaned as she slid her lips and hand along my shaft, her other hand moving between her own legs.

"Told you." Vickie said as she knelt down next to Sam, her shorts still around her thighs. "Gonna join us?" Vickie asked my sister. "There's room for three."

Tammy knelt down on the other side of Sam, and Vickie reached across Sam and drew one of my sister's hands down between Sam's legs. "There you go. Play with her pussy while we suck his cock."

"Oh damn!" I groaned as Sam and Vickie started taking turns on my cock.

"Hey Andy! You working or resting?" my dad called from the back door.

"Just talking a few minutes break." I called back, suddenly scared he'd walk out here and find me with three naked girls, including my sister!

"You seen Tammy?"

"I think she went to the bathroom!" I called back.

"Okay. Don't rest too long. I want you done by dinner time!"

"No problem dad! I will be!" I called back, relived that he'd gone back inside.

"Okay. THAT made me even hornier. You ever fucked black pussy?" Sam asked huskily.

"First time for everything. I'd think it's the same as white pussy."

"He's got a lot to learn, don't he?" Sam asked Vickie. She pulled away and turned around on her hands and knees. "Bring that cock down here and show me what you can do with it."

Vickie pulled her mouth off my shaft and used it as a handle to pull me onto my knees behind Sam. She pulled me until my head split her black lips and then let go. She waited for me to push into Sam, a soft, deep moan slipping from Sam as I sank into her. "Fuuuuuuck. That is a good dick!"

"Told you," Vickie whispered.

I held Sam's big ass in my hands, squeezing her butt cheeks while I pumped my hips back and forth. Her vaginal depths were hot and wet, caressing my cock in all the right places. As I pumped into her, she started to rock her hips, making her ass cheeks bounce up and down. As I stroked my hard shaft in and out of her, her bouncing ass was constantly changing angles and seemed to even change tightness.

"Oh god," I groaned at the continually changing stimulation.

"You like that?" Sam asked breathlessly.

"Oh yeah."

"You gonna come?" she gasped.

"Damn soon." I groaned.

"You fucking well better wait for me. I don't plan on being left high and dry!"

"He always waits." Vickie said as she pulled her shorts off one leg and moved to lie on the flagstones in front of Sam. Sam lowered her head down, her tits resting on the big flat stones of the patio around the pool, "Oh yeah. That's it Sam. Lick my hot little clit. Ohhhhhh yeah. That's it! Fuck my cunt with your tongue. Push it right in there. Ohhhh yeah. That's it! Fuck me!" Vickie cried loudly.

I felt Sam start to climax, her legs shaking and trembling as she licked Vickie. I couldn't hold back any longer, with a grunt I jammed my cock into her so hard it drove her face hard into Vickie's pussy. My dick surged shot after shot into her, unloading a huge load in her pussy.

"Oh damn." I groaned as my cock started to shrink inside her.

Sam pulled from my dick and crawled up Vickie's body until her freshly fucked pussy was over Vickie's face. She spread her knees and then pushed herself up so she was upright.

"Here you go. You wanted to lick his cum from my cunt, well here it is. Lick me. Taste our cum." I could see her looking down at Vickie's face, her hands playing with her own tits while Vicki licked her pussy, softly moaning in pleasure. I almost couldn't help myself. I crawled the couple feet forward between Vickie's legs and reached down to her pussy. I slowly pushed two fingers into Vickie, feeling her tight vaginal walls resist my fingers. I pressed my thumb to her clit and started finger fucking her pussy, drawing more moans from her. I stroked my fingers in and out of her, while I let my thumb stroke across her clit at the same time. It wasn't long before she was rocking her hips, lifting her butt off the ground as she moaned into Sam's pussy. I felt her pussy clench around my fingers as she started to climax. Her whole body shook and trembled as she came around my fingers, little gushes of her juices pushing out.

"Good girl,". Sam cooed softly. "Did you like that? Tasting his cum from my pussy? That was what you wanted, wasn't it?"

"Uh huh. It was." Vickie agreed as she lay under Sam, panting for breath, her pussy still occasionally squeezing my fingers.

"Andy!?" I heard mom call from the house.

"Shit." I whispered, pulling my fingers from Vickie. I stayed crouched down, hoping she didn't call again. I heard the door close and sighed in relief.

"You know, if your father saw this, he'd ground you for the rest of your life." my mom said from behind me, "When you get done, make sure you get back to work on the leaves. You know how he gets if the chore list doesn't get done."

"Uhhhh. Sure mom." I answered without looking back at her.

"By the way. Samantha, isn't it? You and Vickie are welcome to stay for dinner."

"Thanks Mrs C." Vickie answered from where she lay, still under Sam's pussy.

"Have fun you three." she said as her voice faded, walking back toward the house.

"Well, that was awkward," Sam said, pulling off Vickie's face and rolling to lie back on the grass. She lay with her legs spread, her pussy in full view, as was the rest of her body. "Guess that means we need to go."

"Not really." Vickie answered, "The invitation was genuine. Mrs C is pretty cool. She's even fucked Andy there."

"Oh really!?" Sam asked, twisting around and looking back at me.

"Yeah. Like I said, she's pretty cool about it all." Vickie answered.

"We better get to work." I said, standing up and looking around. "Oh yeah." I said, realizing I'd thrown my shorts to the girls. I walked around the pool, pulling my shirt on and then retrieved my briefs from the pool cover and my shorts from the patio. By the time I found my shorts, the girls were all dressed, with the exception of wearing their bras. When I went to dress, Sam made sure I didn't put my underwear back on.

"We decided to keep teasing you a bit more." Vickie said, "I like seeing that hardon, so..."

"Yeah. I get it." I answered, retrieving my rake.

Tammy and I had to actually work hard to get everything done before dinner. We made it, but barely, and only with help from both Vickie and Sam. We could have gotten done a lot quicker if it hadn't been for Vickie and Sam "helping" by undoing my shorts every so often or pulling up their shirts to demand that I suck their nipples. But we did finally get done.

Dinner was some kind of chicken stuff in sauce over noodles. It was pretty good, but to be honest, it was hard to enjoy it. None of the girls had put their bras on before coming in for dinner, leaving all three of them with nipples poking out obviously. I wondered how dad could ignore it all, but he seemed to not even notice. Sam on the other hand, made damn sure I noticed as she sat next to me. Her hand was in my lap even before I had foot on my plate, undoing the front of my shorts and pulling my dick out. It was the first time I'd eaten dinner with my dick in someone else's hand... or anyone's hand for that matter.

Dinner was done and I was just going to sit there for a minute until dad left, unable to get up with my pants open and my hardon poking out. It'd be more than a little obvious. For that matter I didn't know HOW the hell he hadn't already noticed that Sam was playing with my dick all through dinner.

"When you get done eating, I could use a hand with something in the garage." he said as normally as if he were asking me to pass the potatoes.

"Sure, no problem." I answered, now totally convinced that Sam's hand hadn't been overlooked, but intentionally ignored. The fact that he was completely quiet about the request was even more concerning. The last time he wanted to talk to me with that tone of voice I was in seriously deep shit after he found the six pack I had stashed in the garage.

"Thanks." he answered as he got up and walked toward the garage door.

"God you are soooo fucking dead!" Tammy whispered.

"What? Why?" Sam asked curiously, "He didn't seem upset."

"Him and mom are the worst at that. The less they show the worse it is. I'd rather have mom screaming at me over having her politely ask me to come have a talk with her." Tammy whispered.

"I heard that young lady." Mom said from behind her.

"I better go see what he needs." I said, standing up, my shorts half falling down while I tried to catch them as I stood up.

"I think it's a pretty forgone conclusion what he wants to talk about." Mom said as she looked at me, slowly shaking her head, "At the dinner table? You had to expect to get caught."

"Wasn't my idea and I figured it'd be less obvious if I let her have her way." I answered as I tucked my hardon into my pants and zipped them closed.

"Was nice knowing you bro!" my sister called as I walked toward the garage door.

"What'd you need help with dad?" I asked as I stepped into the garage.

He walked to the refrigerator and opened it. He pulled out two bottles of beer and headed to the back door leading out to the deck. I followed, not sure what else to do. He walked across the patio to where a couple of lounge chairs sat. He stood by one and held a beer out toward me. I walked over and took it from him. "Have a seat." he said as he twisted the top on the beer and then sat in the chair overlooking the back yard.

I opened mine and sat down in the other chair, not at all sure what was coming next.

"I fixed the bathroom window. You know, the one in yours and Tammy's bathroom?"

"Oh. Good. Thanks."

"You know, from up there you can see just about everywhere in the yard. Even over behind the pool."

OHHHHHH SHIT! HERE IT COMES! "Uh. No. didn't know that."

"Yeah. Was some view earlier." he said, pausing to take a sip, "That black girl, Sam? She has one hell of a set of tits, doesn't she?" he asked without looking toward me.

"Um. Yeah. she does."

"Vickie's not a bad looker either."

"No. Definity not." I agreed.

"Tammy sure has filled out a lot too. I can see why you and she are playing around." he said as if he were talking about the kind of clouds in the sky.

"Uhhh. Um..."

He looked over at me and shook his head. "No point in denying it. I've known for weeks."

"Shit." I said quietly.

"Look son. You're an adult. You can have sex with whoever you choose. That Sam girl, Vickie, even Tammy. I can't and won't stop you. But you might want to be a bit more discrete. I'm not sure how her mother would take it if she knew you two were having sex."

"Okay."

"You know. Your mother would roll in her grave if she knew I was telling you this, but after what I saw today...well, maybe it's something you should know. But I need you to make me a promise. You can't ever tell anyone what I'm about to tell you. I mean not anyone. Not Elaine, not Tammy, no one."

"Okay dad." I said quietly, not sure where this was going.

"I guess we were about your age. We were engaged, but not married yet. It was in the post seventies and sex was a different animal than it was with our parents. For us it was almost recreational. Your mom and I got invited to a friend's house for a party. I didn't know what kind of a party at the time, but your mom apparently did. She knew it was something about sex and swapping couples, which she thought would be a lot of fun. So we got there and socialized and had some drinks and ate dinner. After dinner we were told if we wanted to be part of the group we'd have to go through initiation. That didn't sound too bad. I was hauled off to a bedroom with five sexily dressed young women, while your mother was taken down to the basement by their husbands."

He took a breath and then looked out over the yard. "I was told that once I had made all of them climax, by whatever method I chose, that I could go down and join my wife. Until then their husbands would be pleasuring her. I had no idea what they were doing to or with her, but they assured me that there was no pain or torture or anything of the kind. It was just sex. So I enjoyed myself, believing that your mom was doing the same. It took a while, but I did get all five of them off, and then all of us went downstairs naked. I was kind of shocked. Your mom was tied to a big X shaped thing. She wasn't being hurt, but she also wasn't able to control anything happening to her, or even speak. She had some kind of gag in her mouth. She was covered in cum and had it dripping from her vagina. Apparently they gagged her before she had a chance to tell them that she wasn't on birth control because we were planning on having a baby as soon as we were married."

"Damn."

"Yeah. Damn. So we waited, four weeks and then five and then six. I guess you can imagine. We got married with her eight weeks pregnant, not knowing if I was the father or not."