Step Sister's Prank Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she'd have to pretend that she hated it and avoided anything, any situation that might result in having sex with multiple guys, even though deep down she really wanted to do it again. What would you tell your other friends if they asked about it?"

"Of course I'd say it was a vicious rumor started by the mean girls because they were jealous of all the attention she got from THEIR boyfriends."

"See my problem? I know something about mom, something she doesn't want anyone to know about, something she's hiding from everyone, including herself. But she told me because it explained things that happened between her and me. I know something about dad that no one else knows, and he's kind of ashamed of it. He's hiding it from everyone because he thinks people would think less of him if they knew. He told me so I wouldn't make what he sees as his mistakes. Mom needs to know dad's story and dad needs to know mom's story. They need to be able to be honest with each other, but they're both hiding it from each other. If it ever came out in a bad way, it'd ruin their relationship. But I can't tell anyone, even them. Especially them. They have to learn it from each other by accident."

She leaned her face toward me and kissed me softly on the lips. "I wish every guy was like you," she whispered.

"Cuz I'm stupid?"

"Because you're honest and caring. I can't think of any guy I'd ever trust to share a secret with, besides you. You'll find a way. Now go to sleep and tomorrow it'll look better," she whispered, stroking her fingers on my face.

Sunday morning I woke with Tammy still in my bed. She'd usually have gotten up and gone to her own room by then. But this morning she was still in my bed, naked, awake, looking at me thoughtfully, her fingers gently playing with my dick through my sleep shorts. "Morning," she whispered.

"Shouldn't you be in your room?"

"The way I see it, after last night you and I can pretty much do what we want around the house. Not much they can say after both mom and me ended up sitting on your dick and dad fucking coming inside me. I mean, what are they going to say?"

"They might know but still get upset."

"I don't think they will," she answered quietly with a smile, "Now that I've had both of you, can I tell you a secret?"

"Like I need more secrets to keep."

"Okay. This one you can tell anyone you want. I think I like your cock better than any I've had so far. Just sayin'."

"Thanks I guess."

"Wanna know something else?"

"Sure."

"I took a shower last night before I came to bed so that if you wanted to we could have sex without having dad on me or in me."

"You did?"

"Uh huh. I don't mind if your dick has pussy juice on it. I mean, I lick girls just to taste their cum, but I know guys are a bit more hesitant about that kind of thing and I didn't want you to be uncomfortable."

"That was nice," I whispered as she slipped her hand into my sleep shorts and wrapped her hand around my shaft. She stroked me slowly until I lifted my butt and pushed my pajama shorts down. She let go of my dick and rolled herself over on top of me, her soft tits hanging down and her face inches from mine. I felt her lift herself on her knees and then felt her grasp my cock in her fingers again. She smiled as she rubbed my mushroom-shaped head along her pussy lips, gently wetting it until it was slick with her juices. I felt her nestle it into the opening to her vagina and then slowly push back, forcing me into her.

I reached up for her breasts and cupped each of them. One hand at a time,, she captured my hands in hers and pulled them from her body, pushing them to the bed near my head. She interlaced her fingers with mine and then held them on the bed near my shoulders, letting her hold herself up off of me just far enough to let just her nipples brush my chest.

"Nope. Just let me do all the work this time," she whispered.

She began to lift and lower her butt, sliding herself on and off my fat shaft. Each stroke slid her nipples back and forth a couple inches on my chest, clearly trying to make them tease over and around mine. Up and down she moved, just fast enough to push my orgasm along, but not so fast as to rush it. She watched my face, my eyes, watching my excitement slowly grow. I lost track of time as she worked up and down on me. The blanket had long slipped off of us, leaving us both exposed to whoever might walk in the still open door. I almost didn't see the movement as mom stepped silently into the room. She moved from the doorway around behind Tammy. Up and down Tammy continued to move, sliding me in and out of her soft, wet depths. I saw mom slip her nightgown all the way off, leaving her naked, watching us. One hand moved to her breast and the other between her legs, her fingers teasing both while she watched, while she watched me watch her. She let our eyes lock multiple times, each time seeming to make her more excited. I stared at her teasing her nipples with one hand while her other slipped between her lips, her feet spread apart enough so I could easily see what she was doing.

Up and down Tammy moved, my cock swelling inside her as I watched mom stroking herself. I could also feel Tammy getting closer to climax. We'd done it enough that I could feel it inside her, her vagina starting to quiver and squeeze tighter. I knew we were both moments away when I saw mom close her eyes and stand statue still. Well, almost. I could see her legs tremble as one finger continued to stroke her clit.

"Uhhhhh!" I grunted as my body spasmed and jammed my cock into Tammy. Tammy in turn gasped and started to shudder and tremble, her pussy squeezing and spasming with my spurting dick inside her. We lay on my bed, slowly allowing our combined climax to fade away. Mom slipped back out of my room silently, blowing me a kiss before closing the door behind her.

"Did you like that?"

"I did. It felt great."

"Did you like watching mom too?"

"How did you know she was?"

"I wasn't sure until now. But I thought she'd come in and was playing with herself."

"How'd you know?"

"I smelled her perfume," she whispered, "Only one reason to wear perfume in your pajamas, if you're intent on seducing someone."

"You think she was here to have sex with me?"

"Probably," she whispered, "Glad I was here first. I love how you feel in the morning. You're so big and hard, but at the same time it takes you longer to come, which is good because it means you give me a bigger load."

"You like that? Feeling me coming inside you? You can really feel it?"

"Every squirt," she whispered, "Now let's go share a shower. I'm sure by the time we're done and dressed for church mom will have breakfast ready.

Going to church was a mixed bag. It made me feel guilty about what I was doing with Tammy and mom, but not enough to make me stop, which also made me feel ashamed of myself. But then I guess that's what's supposed to happen. On the positive side I got to see both mom and Tammy in very nice dresses, which got me turned on and made me feel even more guilty for getting turned on in church. Sitting in the pew with their skirts pulling up high on their thighs, all that sexy leg showing, yeah, I loved it. I just didn't love the guilty feeling, but then I suppose that's kind of the point, right? This week I was more than willing to put up with feeling guilty. I needed help and only the man upstairs could do it. Assuming of course that he wasn't mad at me for the other things I was doing wrong. I'd never quite felt like I could tell if God was answering a prayer or not, but sometimes it felt like a situation unfolded in just the right way to help me when I needed it. Call it fate, coincidence, God, doesn't matter. To me it was his handiwork, and today I had a lot of help that I needed to solve this problem.

I was reasonably sure, not one hundred percent, but maybe ninety percent sure, that if I could get mom and dad to both learn about each other's sexual pasts, that they'd have a much better relationship. The trick was how to make it happen in circumstances that would help rather than ruin their relationship. I actually cared for mom, no that's not fair. Step mom or real mom, it didn't matter. I'd come to love her as much as any son could. I wanted them to be happy together and for me, that meant that they should be able to embrace who they were sexually, and not be ashamed of it. I mean, my dad did with my real mom, why not with my step mom? And my step mom's husband was a dick, leaving her and Tammy like that. She deserved to have a man that would allow her, or better yet, support what made her feel good. Maybe I'm naive, but if they love each other they shouldn't be hiding who they really are from each other. Anyway, that's pretty much what I told God. Now it was in his hands to figure out what was right and how to make it happen.

Did I mention that Jenny Tungstal was home from school, sitting in the pew right across the aisle from me? She looked smoking hot in that little pokadot dress, showing a lot more leg than even Tammy was, which was saying something. She still gave me that little feeling in the pit of my stomach seeing her again. Yeah it made me feel a little guilty, thinking the things I was in church, but the little smile she gave me right after she looked at the bulge in my slacks made me think she was feeling a little guilty too, but not so much as to not look. It'd been a long time since I'd seen her. Well, since august. It wasn't exactly the best goodbye. No, that's not right. She was downright hurtful. I'd thought we had a future, she thought otherwise and let me know that she'd just been stringing me along, though she never told me WHY she was stringing me along. It didn't really matter, she was going off to college half way across the country with no plans on coming back.

After service was over I took the time to go see her, telling her how nice she looked and inviting her over to hang out for a while before she had to head back. After I made the invitation, I chastised myself. She probably wasn't at all interested in renewing our connection, let alone any of the physical stuff that was swirling through my head. I'd become much more sexually active since she left and I doubted she had. I blushed a little when she caught me looking at her chest and the two prominent bumps that were suddenly protruding from the front of that sexy, little dress. I didn't bother to stop and think about WHY her nipples were so hard, probably because I was dealing with my surprise that she agreed to come over after lunch for a while.

Jenny and I had been pretty serious during high school, never quite reaching the point of out and out sex because she was saving that for the "right guy", but we did enough to know what each other's important parts looked like. She'd never let me get her completely naked, as if that would somehow keep us from going too far, but then maybe it did. Unfortunately, college plans were going to keep us apart and neither of us were too keen on a long distance relationship. Unfortunately, the way she put it, when she was ready to have sex, she wanted it to be in person, not across the internet. That didn't mean I didn't still have feelings for her, but I wasn't exactly sure what they even were at that moment. I hadn't expected to see her and dredge up all that crap, especially not with my head lost in the problems I already had. Before we headed home, I couldn't help but notice that Tammy and Jenny were clustered with quite a number of other girls their age, apparently catching up the latest gossip.

I was in my room trying to do physics homework when Tammy walked in. "You have company!"

"Oh?" I asked, looking up to see Jenny step into my room, still wearing that blue and white polkadot dress. The hem barely came half way down her thighs, probably not even that far, and I suspected that if she did a quick twirl the pleated hem would spin out and show off whatever panties she had on. Her breasts poked the top out sexily and I could see her nipples harden even as I sat looking at her.

"I'll just close this," Tammy said as she pulled the door closed, leaving Jenny standing with her hands clasped behind her butt.

"I don't have another chair, but the bed is available," I said, motioning to the bed for her to sit.

"Get right to the point, don't you?" she asked with an impish grin.

"What? Huh? I didn't mean, Um, I mean I didn't intend."

"It's okay. I was just teasing. Wanted to see if college had worn off any of that bashfulness. I'm glad it didn't. It was always one of your cuter traits."

I blushed at the thought of how she always said little things that embarrassed me, but only when we were alone. I never quite understood it, but she seemed to enjoy it. Intentionally taking things out of context as if I were suggesting something more sexual than I was trying to say.

"So, I hear you don't have a steady girlfriend."

"Nope. You?"

"Oh. No. No girlfriends," she said, grinning at me and making me blush again.

"I didn't mean that you had, were um, seeing other girls," I stammered out.

"Oh. Okay. No boyfriends either. But I hear you've been seeing a few, girls that is, not boys."

"Oh. Um. Not really."

"No? From what I hear Tammy's friend Vickie would be disappointed to hear that."

"Vickie? Um, she's kinda into other things."

"Oh? What kind of things? I didn't think you went in for the kinky stuff."

"Oh not that kind of thing. More like other kinds of people."

"You mean girls? Can't a girl be into both? You used to say you'd never understand how someone could swing both ways, has that changed?"

"Um, I don't, I wasn't..."

"From what Tammy said you're still a straight shooter, and you don't mind treating a girl to a fabulous ride, even more than one at a time. That sounds suspiciously like starting to get out of the one girl one guy thing."

"Um, well." I mumbled as I started to protest but couldn't find the words.

"You're still cute when you blush," she said as she still stood only a couple feet from me. "You certainly keep your bedroom hot. I'm roasting! Do you mind if I take my dress off?" she asked, not waiting for an answer before she was pulling the dress top down and the short sleeves down her arms. She let the dress slide down her body and pool around her feet, leaving her in tiny, blue, bikini panties and a lacy bra that made her c-cup tits look even more spectacular. "Seems to me you never minded seeing my boobs when we were dating."

"Um. No. I didn't," I agreed as she reached behind her back and unclipped the bra strap. She shrugged it off and let it flutter to the ground. "Still don't," I mumbled as she stood almost naked in front of me at least as naked as I'd ever seen her.

She stepped to me and reached for my hands. She pulled me out of the chair until I was standing in front of her. "Kneel down," she whispered. I knelt down in front of her and she pulled my hands to her hips. "When we were going together I let you see and touch my pussy a few times, but I had this silly rule that said you could only see either my boobs or pussy, but not at the same time. I thought that would be a good way from letting things go too far. Since I went to school I got an education, about boys. I kind of didn't realize how special you were. Turns out not all boys will respect a girl's wishes. I've just about lost my virginity unwillingly a couple times now. I think I'm willing to lose it now, to you, if you're interested."

"I thought you were saving this for that special guy?"

"Andy, there are times to ask questions and times not to ask questions. I am saving it for that special guy, and I just offered it to you. That should tell you something."

"Long distance relationships can be hard."

"Yeah," was all she answered. I slid my hands to her hips and started to pull her underwear down. "Just be as gentle with this as you always were with everything else," she whispered.

I nodded as I pulled her panties down. She stepped out of them, leaving her naked. When we were younger, we were each other's first kiss, first grope, first touch and first real love. Or at least for me they were. We shared oral sex with each other and we taught each other how and where we liked to be touched and kissed. We even experimented with her mom's vibrator a couple times. But I'd never seen her completely naked or put any of my dick into her. Today that was changing.

I gently pushed her back to the bed, and helped her scoot back on it until she could lay down. I stood by the bed and undressed, taking my time, seeing no need to hurry. Had this been six months ago, it would have been different. She watched, anticipating seeing my dick more with each thing I removed, leaving just my briefs and the bulge. "You're sure?"

She whispered, "I don't want you to think that just because we start having sex that you have to cut off all your other girls," she said nervously, "I'm a long way away and I kind of left you high and dry when I left. It had to hurt, seeing me leave like that. I'm sure it'll take some time for us to get close again. But this is my offering, my way of saying that I think you're that special guy and I want to open the door I closed when I left."

She did hurt me when she left, mostly because of the things she said. I thought we had a real chance. She thought she'd go to that big college and get her eyes opened. I guess she did in a way. I pushed my briefs down and stepped out of them, my hardon jutting out at her.

She gasped a little. "It looks bigger than I remembered."

I crawled onto the bed and pushed her knees apart. I started on her left ankle, and began slowly kissing up her leg using a little kiss followed by a wet stroke of the tip of my tongue that Vickie loved so much. It was pretty obvious that Jenny liked it just as much. I worked all the way to her knee and then slowly up her thigh. I could sense and smell her excitement as my lips worked closer and closer to her pussy. Just before I reached it, I moved away again, moving to her other knee, starting the tease all over again. I'd learned from Tammy just how powerful turning that momentary frustration into anticipation again was. I kissed up her right thigh, kiss lick, kiss lick, until I was again nearly to her pussy. Tammy also taught me that too much of something wasn't always good, and when it came to sex, frustration and anticipation were awfully close to each other and easy to overdo. Her pussy had full, round outer lips framed by tiny blond curls around a significant amount of protruding inner labia. Tammy had taught me just how sensitive that dark, ruffled skin could be. I reached out with my tongue and stroked the tip of it up along the very tips of her lips. She moaned softly as I started another lick, this time between those same flowery lips, tasting her excitement and anticipation. The third lick was deeper, more like what I'd done to her that first time I'd licked her, but much slower and more teasing. This wasn't about making her climax, not yet, this was about exciting her for what was to come.

I licked faster, moving my tongue up and down her slit while I shifted my arms, wrapping them around her thighs so I could use my fingers to spread her wide apart, another trick Tammy and I discovered together. With her spread wide I had easy access to her clit which was now sticking out from between her lips. I stopped licking, intentionally making the sensations stop abruptly. She moaned in frustration just like Vickie did when I did that to her. But I wasn't worried. I knew what was coming next, and neither of us were disappointed. I used just the tip of my tongue and flicked it quickly across her clit. She gasped and involuntary arched her back to push her pussy toward my face. It was a natural response to the sensation that told her body a dick was coming. One was, but not yet. I stroked over and around her hard clit with my tongue, teasing it and pushing her up the slope toward climax. I watched and felt her body, tasting her juices as they changed from tangy to sweet. I knew from Tammy and Vickie that I was getting her close. Her hips rocked and she moaned loudly. When her hands found my head and tried to push my face harder to her pussy, I knew it was time.