Step Sister's Prank Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sorry if an old woman's fantasy embarrassed you. You see. It's been a long time since anyone looked at me the way you did last time. Looked at me with lust. Looked at me like I was sexually desirable. I wanted to see that in your eyes and feel it inside me again. I know. It was a silly idea. A silly old woman fantasy. I'll go now. I just wanted you to know it wasn't your fault." She moved off the bed and started to walk away.

"Marlene." She stopped at the door and looked back. "You're not going to go without making me come, are you? After getting me all turned on?"

She smiled and stepped back toward me. "You know what I want, don't you?"

"Yeah. You want to feel me fucking you. The only question is how do you want me to do it?"

She crawled onto the bed. "I'd kind of like to see your face when you come in me," she whispered.

I pushed her onto her back and rolled onto her, lying between her legs. I moved up until I could slide into her sopping wet pussy. As I pushed in and out slowly, I had the germ of an idea. "What is it you like about having sex with me?" I asked as I stroked in and out slowly, teasing both of us.

"I like the way you look at me. The way you want me and then take me. I like feeling you come inside me while I'm coming. The way you wait to make sure you and, well, whoever you're fucking, climax together."

"Does it excite you to think of turning me on with your body?"

"Oh yes. More than it should."

"If I asked you to come over, dressed in something sexy and undress for me, would you?"

"Oh yes," she breathed, clearly excited about the prospect.

"What if I made you wait to have my dick until you rubbed your tits and pussy all over it while you danced for me? Danced sexily as you took your clothes off, teasing me, showing me your breasts and then your pussy. Rubbing both on me, making me taste your nipples and pussy before sliding down and sitting on my dick. What if I made you ride up and down on me until we both came, pretending we were at a strip club and you were the stripper. Would that turn you on?"

"I don't know how to, but I'd love to learn if you'd like to see me do it."

"I would. I'd love to see you sexily strip for me and get me all turned on dancing for me, rubbing your tits on my hard dick and then sit on my lap and feed me your nipples while you sit on my dick, sliding it deep inside you. Would you like to do that?"

"Oh shit. I'm going to come!" she gasped.

"Do it. Come for me. Let me feel your excitement for me in your climax. Let me feel you come around my dick!"

"Oh god!" she cried as her pussy clenched around me, "Ohgodohgodohgod!" she moaned over and over as she came. I thrust in and out hard, pushing me right to the edge and then over the cliff. My body bucked hard, jamming deep in her as I unloaded spurt after spurt deep in her pussy.

"Oh god. Oh my. I came so hard. So hard thinking about it, about teasing you that way. I want to, but I don't know how."

"I do."

"You do?" she asked breathlessly.

"I do. I know someone who can teach you, but if I told you who, she'd know I broke a promise."

"Well, how do I know who unless you tell me?"

"Think about it a minute. I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out."

"Tammy?... no. Elaine. Your mom. She knows how to lap dance?"

"You can never ever tell her that even the idea was from me."

"Do you think she'd teach me?"

"You're her best friend."

"She would."

"You'll be the envy of all the housewives. I mean, how many would love to try and strip in front of a bunch of young studs? I bet you know a few. A few that would take a chance dancing like that for some guys they didn't know, knowing that they'd be expected to do the full dance, right down to riding them until they come? Pushing their pussies in their young guys faces, letting them lick them and taste them before they sat on their laps and rode their cocks until the came in them?

"I do." She giggled. "I can think of a few that wouldn't mind feeling a young cock again."

"You'd have to have a way to get them all in the same place, someplace they could all get naked."

"No, even better, sexy lingerie. They can dress in sexy lingerie and then dance and strip for a few hunky guys, like you, you'd have to be one. I'd want to do it for you. Maybe you could even watch us trying on the lingerie. I know you'd enjoy it. You seem to like seeing me undressing."

"I could find a few guys I can trust. The moms might want to wear masks so they can't be identified."

"Ohhhhh. Good idea."

"But now you have to convince mom, and you have to do it so that no one knows that I told you any of this."

"If she asks you can honestly say that you didn't tell me she knows how to do it. I don't know HOW she knows, but you didn't tell me. I guessed it on my own. So you can say no without lying if she asks."

"I can," I agreed.

"Andy, Is it alright?" she asked, looking up at me with concern.

"Is what alright?"

"Is it alright that we're doing this? I mean, having sex, planning to have more. Is it wrong?"

"That's a question only you can answer, but if you do this, you can go home and do it for your husband. Maybe it'll give you a little of what you're looking for."

"Or it won't and then what?" she asked, "I can't go through life fucking the neighbor boy."

"I can't tell you how to live your life. But if you love having sex and your husband has gotten tired of your body, maybe you need to find things that challenge that. Find ways to tease him sexually, send him sexy texts at work or even sexts. If that isn't enough, find out what turns him on and set up things like that, even if it's with other couples and stuff. I don't know exactly, but if it was me, I wouldn't be content to live the rest of my life without sex. But It's not my life."

"No. it's not," she said softly, "But for someone so young you certainly have clarity. You're right, the ball's in my court," she said, pushing on my hips. She coaxed me from between her legs and then climbed from the bed. She looked down at herself, my cum oozing down her leg. "Part of me says to go home and let Tom see me like this, naked and freshly fucked. It probably wouldn't have the effect I want, but it's tempting as hell to show him that someone still wants this old woman's body."

"You're younger than mom. Old woman," I said, shaking my head, "I think you look sexy as hell, and there isn't a guy in this neighborhood that wouldn't like to see you doing a strip tease for him."

She smiled as she knelt back on the bed. She leaned down at me and kissed me softly for long seconds. She pulled her lips from mine a few fractions of an inch. "You are such a sweet boy. You always know just what to say," she whispered. And with that she stood up and walked out of the room.