Step Sister's Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so surprised and engrossed in the movie that I barely felt Tammy sliding over until she was sitting right against me. She reached out for my hand and pulled it to her lap, surprising me again at the lack of anything between my hand and the soft heat of her skin. "Kinda gets you turned on, doesn't it?" she whispered, pushing my hand down between her thighs.

"Huh? Um. Yeah," I answered in an equally quiet whisper while the handcuffed female agent, now apparently turned on by the action of the thief, was climbing on top of the male agent to get some of her own

I felt Tammy's hand release mine after pressing my fingers against her wet lips, sliding back into my lap and worming her hand into my sweat pants. "You know. I think your cock is easily as big as his is," she whispered. "At least it felt like it."

"Felt like it?" I asked, my head snapping to look at her impishly grinning face.

"Uh huh. When you were fucking me on the bed. You didn't think I wouldn't figure it out, did you?"

I blushed a little and mumbled, "I didn't think that far."

"Well, just so you know. Next time, take your clothes with you," she whispered. "Now since I didn't get to see, don't you think I deserve a little show?"

"A little show?" I asked as she squeezed my rock hard cock.

"Uh huh. I think you should strip for us. I mean you did it once in my room, so it shouldn't be too hard to do it again, right?"

"But you already did see me naked! In the shower!"

"Yeah. But I didn't get to enjoy the view. You were too busy trying to hide it. Now, I suppose if you prefer I could tie you to my bed and handcuff you like I was and see how much you like it."

"No. I don't think I'd much like that at all!" I protested.

"Good. Then show me," she said, pushing the blanket down with her free hand, exposing that she was completely naked except for her tank top, which was pulled up above her tits.

"Uh uh. Show both of us!" Vickie chimed in, pushing the blanket down to show that she was as skimpily dressed as my sister.

"Both?"

"You didn't have any trouble fucking both of us earlier today, so why be coy now? Come on stud. Show me that cock!" My sister urged, pulling her hand from my sweat pants and trying to push me up from the sofa.

"But if Mom and dad..." I started to protest.

"What? Come down here? I doubt it. They'll be at it all night up there. Besides, you wouldn't want me to tell em that you tied me to my bed and then raped me, would you?"

"I didn't rape you!" I protested quickly.

"Uh. Lover boy. What do you call sticking your dick into someone without their permission? Just because I THOUGHT it was Vickie giving me a pump with a strap on doesn't change the fact that you fucked me without my permission."

"Oh god."

"Don't worry. I don't plan on telling anyone. At least not so long as you do what I want now."

"And that is?"

"Strip naked for me for a start and then I want you to lick my pussy."

"Seriously?"

She grinned at me and reached for her phone. "I suppose I can invite a few more friends over to watch. After all you ARE going to do what I want tonight or your new name will be jailbird come morning. What do you think Vickie? You think Sara would enjoy coming and watching my brother strip for her?"

"Okay, okay. I'll do it," I huffed. I should have known that sneaking into her room like that was going to come back to bite me. I stood up and stepped in front of the TV, quickly skimming off my t-shirt and then after a moment's hesitation, pushed down my sweat pants and worked them off my feet, leaving me completely naked.

"God that is a good looking cock. Now come over here and lick me. Let's see if your tongue can do as good as your dick!" she said, lifting and spreading her legs to completely expose her pussy, even more than it had been on the bed. Her fat, round, completely shaved lips, pulled apart, revealing her soft, pink inner lips.

I could be a lot of things, and at the moment turned on would be high on the list. Beside the movie, seeing both of them naked on the sofa was enough to keep my already humming motor churning away. Now with an open invitation, sister or not, I didn't have to think twice. I stepped over to her, knelt on the carpet in front of her and leaned my face down between her legs. I could easily smell the musky scent of her arousal even before I touched her with my tongue. I pressed the tip of my tongue gently between her lips and stroked up along them, tasting her moisture and teasing over her softness.

"Oh my god," she moaned softly as I went back for another stroke, pressing my tongue deeper into her this time. She rested her feet on my shoulders and spread her legs as far apart as she could, giving me even more access to her wetness and her now exposed clit. "Oh FUCK!" she gasped as I stroked my tongue across her hard, excited clit. I worked down and up her slit, sliding my tongue between her lips and into the entrance to her tunnel before tracing back up again to find her clit and flick and circle it with the tip of my to tongue. As good as this was, and I knew it was making her feel pretty fucking good, my brain was screaming for me to do something a whole lot different.

I pulled my face from her pussy, pushed myself up so I was kneeling in front of her and knee walked closer to her, aiming my cock at her waiting pussy. I pressed the tip of my engorged mushroom head between her lips and rubbed up and down a few times, wetting my head with her juices before pushing it lower to drive into her.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck," she moaned deeply as I pushed my cock into her several inches. My still dry shaft grabbed at her lips so I pulled back, allowing her juices to spread again on her lips before pushing back in again. Gentle forceful strokes was what it would take to fully wet my shaft. In and out I stroked, driving more of me into her with each push, until finally my head hit the end of her tunnel and my thighs pressed against her bare ass. "Oh my god," she moaned loudly as I started pulling back and plunging into her, driving my fat cock into her hard with each push. She reached up and pulled her tank top the rest of the way off, leaving her as naked as I was. In and out I slid, driving forcefully into her with each stroke, our bodies slapping loudly together, her tits rolling and bouncing on her chest with each impact. "Oh fuck me baby. Fuck me hard!" she moaned in pleasure as I stroked in and out of her.

I could feel my own climax building deep within me, the tingle spreading through my body, and hoped she'd climax sooner rather than later. "Oh god. Gonna come again," she gasped as her body started to tremble. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" she squeaked as her whole body seemed to spasm and jerk before me. I could feel her velvety, soft tunnel squeeze and grip me in time with the spasms of the rest of her body, coaxing me quickly over the brink.

"Fuck!" I grunted loudly as my body jerked hard, jamming my cock deep into her as it surged a massive gush of cum into her pussy. I gasped for breath as my body twitched and spasmed, emptying shot after shot of cum into her as I held myself over her.

"Oh sweet Jesus," she panted as her body began to still, occasional trembles and shudders still racing through her body with waning frequency. "God can you fuck."

"You can say that again," Vickie chimed in from where she sat on the end of the sofa, every bit as naked as we were, her fingers slowly pushing in and out of her pussy as she held her legs wide apart to give herself access. "I was hoping to get another round of that myself though."

"Oh, I have a hunch that he we can get him back up to give you a bit more," Tammy said with a grin. "Come on. We better get covered up in case mom and dad take a break."

"Yeah," I agreed, pulling my now shrinking cock from her pussy, a small flood of cum leaking onto the floor."

"It's a bit late for that, isn't it?" We heard our mom say from the doorway.

"MOM!" Tammy cried in surprise.

"Oh shit! MOM!" I said in almost unison, my hands jerking to cover my mostly soft cock as I looked to the door to see Elaine standing in the door in a bathrobe, the front hanging open and her naked body exposed from neck to toes.

"Uh huh," she said without moving or attempting to cover herself. "I wondered why it sounded like someone was fucking down here. I just didn't expect to find it be you two."

"What are you doing here mom?" Tammy asked, trying to cover herself with the blanket.

"I could ask you the same thing, but it's pretty obvious. For now, let it suffice to say that I'll be talking to both of you later. For now, try to keep the noise down. I doubt your father would approve," she said before she turned and walked away.

"Ohhhhhh fuck. We're so dead," I groaned as I flopped on the sofa.

"Oh yeah. I know my mom. When she doesn't punish you right away, you're in for it big time," she breathed.

"So what now?" I asked.

"You heard her. Keep the noise down," Vickie offered. "I still wanna get fucked."

"At the moment, I don't think that's happening," I answered quietly. "Not after that!"

"Too bad," she said as she stood up and stepped in front of me. "Cuz I'm most definitely interested in solving this little problem you two created."

"What problem is that?" I asked as she stepped across my legs and then knelt on the sofa, one leg on either side of mine.

"The one where you made me horny as hell for your cock. Somehow a dildo just isn't going to cut it tonight," she said huskily as she moved closer to me, reaching out with one hand to the back of the sofa to balance herself, the other moving to one of her large soft breasts. She cupped under her breast and pressed the soft mound into a cone, aiming it at my lips as she leaned toward me. "Why don't you suck on this and we'll see if that big cock of yours gets hard again," she cooed softly, rubbing her erect nipple on my lips. "I'm sure even if your dad did show up, that he wouldn't mind you having sex with me."

I opened my mouth and let her press her tit to it, her hard, protruding nipple pressing into my mouth. Almost as if it had a will of its own, my tongue reached out and swirled around the hard nub, teasing it and stroking back and forth across it. She moaned softly as I worked her nipple pulling it away after a minute or so and moving her chest to press the other where the first had been. "No point in letting it get lonely. They're not as big as your mom's though. Did you like seeing her naked? Her big, soft tits hanging down, her nipples hard as a rock as they poked out at you? Did you see her shaved pussy, all wet and glistening? I'd bet that she was fingering herself while she watched you fuck her daughter. Does that turn you on? The thought of your step mom fingering herself while she watched you?"

I almost couldn't help but groan slightly as my mind drew a picture of her standing with her feet apart, her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy like Vickie's had been doing only a short time ago. I could feel Vickie's weight shift and then a hand close around my suddenly hardening cock. "It does turn you on, doesn't it? How about that Tammy. Your brother's getting a hard-on thinking about how hot and sexy your mom is," she cooed softly as her hand stroked my cock even harder. I felt a hot wetness press against my head as she worked her hand up and down my shaft, my head suddenly enveloped by her hot wet pussy. "Ohhhh fuck," she groaned quietly as she sunk down on me, her pussy not nearly as tight as my sister's but pleasantly tight just the same.

She began to slowly rock herself on her knees, lifting and lowering herself up and down my still growing shaft. "That's it Andy. I can feel it getting fatter and harder. Mmmmmmm so good. Just going to ride this until I come, just like this," she breathed softly, pulling her chest from my face and her nipple from my mouth. Her tits bounced in front of my face, each soft mound bouncing up and down on her chest as she picked up speed. "I bet your thinking of her doing this. Your stepmom. Aren't you? Picturing her with that little blue robe on, spread apart, her big tits flopping up and down in front of you as she rides your cock. Mmmmmmm. Yeah. I can tell. You got the hots for your mom, don't you?" She cooed softly as she rode me.

"Oh god," I groaned, unable to NOT think about that naked body now that Vickie was coaxing my thoughts there. In my mind I could easily see her straddling me, bouncing up and down on my cock, her big tits almost hitting me in the face with each plunge down my cock.

"Oh lover boy, we're gonna have to find a way to make that happen," she moaned softly. "You're so fucking fat and long thinking about her on your cock. God I'm gonna come any second. Wanna feel her come around your cock? Wanna feel her pussy bouncing up and down your shaft, making you pump your cum deep into her hot wet pussy?"

"OH fuuuuck!" I groaned as my body jerked, trying to force my cock up into her as she came down on me again.

"YES!" she cried loudly as she felt the first surge of my cum lance up into her. She jammed her pussy down on me, grinding her clit into the base of my cock as her body shuddered and trembled. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes, yes, yes!" she gasped over and over as my cock spewed into her as her body squeezed and spasmed around my rock hard cock. "Oh god yes." She breathed more quietly after several long seconds, her body sagging slightly as the tenseness of her climax slowly washed away. "You got one hell of a problem Tammy. Your brother has the hots for your mom.

"Oh god," Tammy said with a frown. "Not my mom. Not really? Right? I thought you were just playing with him."

"I was, but you didn't feel how big he got when I suggested she was riding him. On yeah. He has the hots for her. If he didn't before, he does now."

"Oh god. Andy!? Tell me that isn't true!"

"Well, sorta. I mean she was naked and all," I answered, feeling slightly ashamed of the emotional sensation.

"Don't worry. I'm sure we can figure something out," Vickie said with a grin. "I mean after all, we did get him to fuck you, right?"

"SHHHHHHH!" Tammy hissed. "You weren't supposed to say anything!"

"What, that you wanted to be fucked by him and we set all that up just hoping he'd come fuck you? Not much point in not being honest now, is there?" she asked with a grin. "Besides. I've got so many more ideas for you two now."

"Oh lord," Tammy mumbled as she covered her hands with her face. All I could do was look back and forth between Tammy and my step sister, still sitting on my shrinking cock with her face covered, letting the confession sink in.

The end.

12