All Comments on 'Step-son's Black Friend'

by donnamwf50

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 7 years ago
OK, Yes!

Wow! I am so totally a fan now. Your descriptions drew me into the story, like watching it on the big screen. I am not a big fan of incest, but since she was a step mom, I guess that isn't incest. I'm not too keen on Dad condoning the taking of his wife by his son, but the two boys taking her in Jason's room, and her not being forewarned was hot! The exaggerated cock size of the boys was a bit over the top, but it is, after all, a story. I can suspend reality when necessary to enjoy good writing. Well Done! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
PLEASE continue this incredibly HOT series

... written so beautifully from a mature woman's point of view!

P.S. Even 5 stars is not enough! :)

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
What a kick

Love your story. Great turn on. Never had a stepson, but love some of my son's friends. Xoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Hope to see Jason and David visit some of David's black friends too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done

Finally a story that was coherent and complete with an ending. No major spelling errors that made you have to reread to try to figure out what was going on. Well done in writing and detail. You could almost feel her ecstasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
that was amazing

Who could not love and desire you after this story!!!! I do!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My mother's 1st big cum taking black cock!

To bad she wasn't younger than 50,she would of yelled out, (give me your big fucking cum load, and,put a black baby inside me,i want to get pregnant with your black baby! This story was pretty good,a rating of 4 because of her age and couldn't get pregnant by his 13" black cock..

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago

Sorry spoilt by the size of the cocks, made it to far fetched, sad it had the ingredients of a good story.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 4 years ago
Agree with Lisa

WTF is it with porn authors and 12-inch penises? It just spoils everything.

By the way, vaginas aren't bottomless tunnels. Google some female anatomy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

HOT, HOT, HOT 🔥

studman37studman375 months ago

Good through the whole story, a big long white cock, her ( son's, and a big black cock,fucking her and Cummings inside her shooting their potent baby making cum inside her,would of been fantastic if she would of been impregnated by both the ( son and the black guy together) and would have had twins, 1 black baby,and her son's white baby, that would of shocked the mother, being impregnated by both the making of a even better story. If I was the mother I would of let both knock me up but I'm a guy, and that would of been great, I'm bisexuality, I love fucking older women,and getting fucked by big cock guys also, maybe some day guys will be able to get pregnant, but all in all I love to fuck and get fucked, big cock guys but I think big cock other than black cock are fake,with big cock white guys. Only 30% of white are over 9", and the fake advertisements of a guy growing a cock a extra 4.6 inches is fake, because I've tried 5 of them and it doesn't work, black guys are gifted by God, that's why they are so big! Reply to me, about ( bbc's) because, I found out through being fucked black and white, blacks have bigger and better cock, but some black guys force you take their big long cocks,because they don't care if you say stop they force their cock thru women's cervix's and some black guys have ruined white women's pussys because they just don't care if you say (stop), they just force their ( bbc's) inside pleading white women,anyway, black guys fucking white women, have no respect, that's why most black women complain when having sex with black guys, that black guys have( No Respect, they think they are gods).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous