All Comments on 'Stepbrother Needs Some Inspiration'

by DASTONE

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Turbulence1973Turbulence1973over 10 years ago
Excellent!

Oh you have to write more of this pair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stepbrother Need's Some Inspiration (sic)

You had me at your misspelled title. 'Stepbrother Need (is) Some Inspiration' Really, read a story by an author that doesn't understand contractions or punctuation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To Anonymous

You are absolutely right. I saw the typo and am already working on getting it fixed. Unfortunately once the story is published I cannot edit it. I have sent a request to the site administrators to help me change it. Sorry for so gravely offending you. Feel free to not be a coward next time you have some negative feedback for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mmm, you've done it again Monsieur Stone.

I've worked my way through all of your writings, and I loved the brazen submission of Nicole, but this pair keeps me coming back for more. Can we (I, if I'm being totally honest, haha) have more of them, please? Thanks again, for sharing your delicious fantasies with us (once, again, me)! ;-P

Scarlett

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is the first time I've read one of your stories and I really liked it. It made me so hard and aroused too. Please continue by having Karen and Danny have a face to face sex session when no one else is home and how marveled Karen is at how big his cock is. She makes love to his cock and him and Danny cannot believe how tight her pussy is for him and how big and round her breasts are too. She loves to drink his huge cum load. Many more play days for them. His writings go to a new higher level and his blog grows. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bdsm and domination do not belong in the incest area.

if you are going to add crap like bdsm and such either use the bdsm area or warn the readers in the intro. readers don't like being AMBUSHED by an uncaring writer.

DASTONEDASTONEover 8 years agoAuthor
BDSM and Domination

Thanks for bringing up your concern. I have submitted a revision including a warning about the D/s elements in the story.

That being said, this could have been accomplished just as easily without your hostility. Just because a story contains something you don't like doesn't mean i was trying to AMBUSH you. That story has been up for over a year and no one else has felt personally attacked by it.

aidenkyuushi11aidenkyuushi11about 8 years ago
Nice story...write more about them...also...

I think its fine as it is... It doesn't mean that its incest that doesn't mean you can't add another category/ies like bdsm and domination.

Like in anime/manga or cartoons, movies, tv shows/soap operas, and plays --these contains more like action mix with romance or fantasy... Just saying..

auhunter04auhunter04about 8 years ago
Well

Did it solve his writer's block?

DASTONEDASTONEabout 8 years agoAuthor
Writers block

It solved it temporarily, but soon after that it got even worse unfortunately. I guess he needs to find some new inspiration

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Thanks for the warning. I'll pass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous