All Comments on 'Stepbrother Surprise Pt. 01'

by swallowmedown

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
It's getting tedious telling authors they're in the WRONG CATEGORY.

Should have submitted this in the Gay section. Readers who want to read about male-male sex look there for stories in that genre. Readers who don't want to read about gay sex--that's right--don't go there. So, instead of this story being read by people who were looking for a gay story, and voting/scoring accordingly, this story is going to be read by people who aren't into that genre. And you're going to get comments (and scores) that trash this story.

Are you "into" rejection?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking for this.

I was looking for exactly this, I scanned the first few lines before committing to make sure it wasn't another boring "hetero" story. Thanks for the pleasant surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Category

I agree with Epiphany_Jones' comment. This should have been tagged as gay male and not Incest/Taboo.

If you going to post storeys have them tagged correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong caateegory.

This belongs under gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: It's getting tedious telling authors they're in the WRONG CATEGORY.

What's really tedious is having to correct shit like this. What you "think" and what is are two different concepts. Take a few seconds to Google incest and step relations. In most states step relations are legally considered incest -- at the very least taboo. For most of this site's existence, Incest/Taboo has trumped everything else.

<P>

When it's stepsisters, how many "It's the wrong category!" posts are there?

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Just

More Gay Shit! Don't belong here.

I have a lady friend with me that says I'm wrong to love girl/girl sex and bitch about male/male sex, I told her that 90% of the men will say that girl/girl sex is a turn on while a man sucking another man's cock is not and why else are we reading here if not to get turned on?

angeredblackmanangeredblackmanover 8 years ago
Right place

This story is both incestuous, (brother,step brother) and taboo(sex in front of others) don't like don't read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stays

Sex between family members of the same gender is still incest. Definition: "Sexual intercourse between people who are very closely related." It does not mention gender ... in many cultures twins of the same sex are have sex. You can all it Gay, Lesbian, but it's still Incest.

Goddess_MeridiaGoddess_Meridiaover 8 years ago
um....

instead of having an argument about which category it should be in, how about just let the author know his story is simply amazing? Very lovely read and I for one am looking forward to more on this. I noticed your spelling, word usage, and grammar to be spectacular showing you have great skill. Thank you for giving all of us the pleasure of stepping into this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needs a qualifier at the beginning of the story

Many authors will include a qualifier at the beginning to let the reader know that this story includes variants in the normal content e.g. sex between two males, etc. That way people who interested don't need to read any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Regardless of what the classification of this story is or should be I absolutely loved it and would hope I could enjoy a similar experience but not with a relative. Just my style of action, am looking forward to more like stories

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, what a hot arrangement ! That is a great past time ... I hope you add some details and go further. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Looking forward to Part Deux!

Part 2 better include white cotton briefs with thick buldges

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous