All Comments on 'Stepdad Becomes Lover'

by creativeandfun

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars. One suggestion. That hot little fuck slut should have been dressed in lingerie under her elegant dress. Sheer bra, satin garterbelt and sheer stockings, just for Daddy.

Sparrow69Sparrow69over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story, and the way you took mom out of the picture was better than usual; how mom died… I would really love to read more about these two and how their relationship progresses. In other words, please more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't often give a five, but this one deserves it. The main reason is because I married my stepdaughter. Through some twists of the forces, she was a mere ten years younger than me. Ten years and four kids later we were well on our way. It turned out that she was hardwired to be a mommy and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank goodness you start out by giving us exact dimensions on all the key players. Makes it SOOOO much more likely we'll believe every word of this cuck bullshit you just posted. Not. MAYBE IF YOU USE ALL CAPS MORE IT WILL WORK BETTER? Who knows. Worth a try.

newporter56newporter56over 1 year ago

I hope the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shes a slut for step dads big cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very tricky combining sweetness, love and eroticism in the same story but the author pulled it off very well. I'm very fortunate to have a loving relationship with my step-daughter. I also had to win her over but I could never give her any clue that I am sexually attracted to her. I love her too much and of course there's that little fact I'm married to her mother. It's hard not to have thoughts about a hot 38 year old woman, especially when she's so much fun to be around. Great job on the story!

JMT1962JMT19624 months ago

I’m a 61 year old ex step dad single for 21 years from my ex step daughters mom. We are 14 year apart and i and good friends with my ex wife and her husband she left me for as well as my three ex step children. I had two sons with my ex wife we are all close and they even invite me to family events. i so badly would love to have an intimate relationship with my ex step daughter who herself has been divorced for 10 years. Just don’t know how to go about it without causing problems with everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeandfun@creativeandfun
Attractive 59 year old bi WMM who is sexually adventurous and extremely open minded. I have quite a few kinks I would love to share and would love to hear yours as well. HI everyone! Just wanted to check in and let you know I have several stories I am still working on. Quite ...