Stepdad Becomes Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got to the room and went inside. It had a king size bed. I had no reservations about sleeping in the same bed as Dad. I had slept with him many nights, always clothed, when he and I had fallen asleep reading various books from his collection and books we had ordered online. We were both hungry so we ordered room service. I looked in the bag that Dad had packed for me and he had thought of everything. I went into the bathroom and slipped the dress and heels off. I washed my face but I left my hair up and removed the earrings and necklace. A robe was hanging on the back of the door so I put it on. I came out of the bathroom and Dad went into the bathroom to change into the other robe that was hanging in there.

I noticed my pussy was still wet and my clit was starting to throb. What a moment for that to happen. I was hungry for food but I was also hungry for something else to satisfy my aroused state. Dad came out of the bathroom just as room service was rolling the cart into the room. Dad tipped the guy and we ate. Our room had a balcony so we walked out on to the balcony after we ate to enjoy the Boston skyline. I was next to Dad and I turned him to face me. I looked at him, thanked him for a wonderful graduation gift, and told him I felt like a real princess. He told me I was a princess and that I was his princess and that he would love for me forever.

I wrapped my arms around him, placing my head on his chest, and hugged him tight. That throbbing sensation came back to my clit and I could feel Dad's cock moving under his robe. I knew right then that I wanted him and I wanted him to have me too. I backed away a couple of inches but we were still face to face. I looked deep into his eyes.

"Dad, if I told you something, would you promise not to hate me?"

"Gianna, I could never hate you no matter what. What do you want to say to me?"

"Dad, I love you and I want you to make love to me. Right here. Right now."

I was shaking. I never broke eye contact with him. I was terrified that I had crossed the line. I had never thought of Dad sexually until now. But right now, I wanted to be his lover, his wife, his girlfriend, his everything. The silence was deafening as I waited for him to speak.

"Gianna, I've wanted you for the longest time. But I was afraid that my feelings would scare you away and that I would lose you. You have become my world. Thinking of not having you in my life terrifies me. I love you."

What a relief that was. We finally admitted to what we had both been feeling for the longest time. I smiled. He smiled. I nervously untied the knot in his robe as he untied the knot in my robe. He pushed my robe off my shoulders and it fell to the floor. I did the same to his. We stood nude, only mere inches from each other. The lights in the room were on. The balcony door was open. Anyone across the way could easily see us but neither of us cared.

I wrapped my arms around him and we kissed. It was strange but we both, without even saying anything, wanted this first kiss to be perfect. It was soft. It was sensual. I admit it was pussy wetting. It made my clit throb even harder. Our tongues softly caressed each other. I could have kissed him for hours. I melted into him and we pulled each other closer. The intensity of the kiss wasn't face mashing. It was soft and sensual and the beauty of that first kiss made it so intense. We were in an embrace that felt so safe, so reassuring, so loving, so gentle.

Without breaking our embrace, Dad turned us so that my back was to the bed. We maintained our embrace and our kiss as he walked us to the bed. When we got next to the bed, Dad lifted me so that my legs were wrapped around him. He was still holding me but somehow his cock found my opening. Sure we were nude and facing each other on the balcony but I didn't even look at his cock. I didn't know what it looked like, what it tasted like, or even how big it was. Hell, I didn't care. When his cock found the opening to my pussy, I slid down and was impaled on it. It felt so nice. He laid me on my back with my legs still around him.

He began making love to me, our kisses becoming a little harder, yet very intimate. I ran my hands up and down his back and his sides. He felt so nice, so manly, so sexy. We stopped kissing momentarily so that we could look into each other's eyes. His cock felt so good going in and out of me. I could feel my wetness leaking down to my asshole and down my ass crack to the sheets below. I slid a hand down to where he was going in and out of my pussy. I was soaked. I wrapped a couple of fingers around his cock. It was thick. It was warm. It had my juices all over it. I brought that hand up so that Dad could lick my fingers to taste me. He moaned his enjoyment and smiled at me.

"You taste so good my love."

'You can cum in me when it's time. It's safe."

"OK Gianna, but I want to enjoy this for a while longer."

I opened my legs wider so that my pussy could take him as deeply as possible. We hadn't bothered to turn off any lights or close the curtains. If people across the way were watching, I didn't care. The man I was so in love with was giving me what I had wanted all day -- his cock, his powerful, yet loving, hard cock. My clit was still throbbing. I told Dad it was throbbing. He pulled out of me and moved down to my pussy. I don't know where he learned to eat pussy but HOLY SHIT. For the next half hour or so, Dad did things to my pussy with his mouth, tongue, and fingers that no one else had ever had the pleasure of doing to me.

His tongue found my clit. Two fingers were in my pussy massaging my g-spot and another finger found my asshole. I was squealing. I was sweating. I was bucking my hips back and forth as he worked his magic on my pussy and ass. I was sweating. He was sweating. The bed sheets were wet in that one area of the bed. I don't even know how many times I came. I didn't count. I was in heaven. I didn't want it to end. Dad hadn't cum yet. I wanted him to cum in me so bad.

"Dad, you've made my pussy feel so good but I want your cum in me. Pretty please?!"

"OK darling."

He turned me over to my hands and knees in the doggy position. I was facing the balcony as he mounted me from behind. I looked out the window. People were watching from across the way. I didn't care. I wasn't about to interrupt this beautiful lovemaking session with my Dad to get up and go close the curtains. What if those people watching knew what Dad and daughter were giving them a show? How would they react? Dad moved a little faster and I could tell he was getting closer. His cock felt so hard and so stiff and so thick.

He gently pushed a thumb into my ass as he began to give me his cock harder.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum again. Daddy. Daddy. I'm gonna CCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! SSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT IIIIIIIIIMMMMMMM CCCCCUUUUUUMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!"

Then another orgasm hit after that one. A few seconds later. Another. A minute later. Another. Three minutes later. Another. What was this man, my Dad doing to me to make me cum like this? He told me he was gonna cum. I pushed back harder and harder. I didn't want a single drop of his cum to be wasted. I wanted every single drop of his cum in my pussy. He gave it to me. He banged into my pussy as he filled me with his cum. When he had emptied his cum into me, he fell on top of me, both of us breathing heavy and sweating.

I could feel his cum starting to leak out of me. I didn't want it on the sheets. I pushed Dad onto his back. I mounted him so that my pussy was on his stomach. I spent the next several minutes pushing his cum out of my pussy and on to his stomach. I slid down and sucked it all into my mouth, down my throat, and into my stomach. After I had cleaned his cum off of his stomach, he pulled me up and had me sit on his face. I could feel more cum oozing out of me and into his mouth. After he was satisfied he had gotten it all, he laid me on my back and let his cum drip from his mouth and into my mine. I gladly swallowed it and we kissed just as intimately was we did during that first kiss.

It was a beautiful night outside so we left the balcony door open. We turned off the lights and I snuggled up to Dad so that he was the big spoon and I, the little, and we fell asleep. The next morning, I woke up around 8 AM and I could smell food and coffee. Dad had gotten up and ordered room service. He was still nude but I noticed his robe was now laying at the corner of the bed. I guessed he had put it on when the food was delivered. He rolled the tray over to the bed and looked at each other the whole time we were eating like we were newlyweds on the day after their wedding.

We finished our food and decided, since we weren't going home until the next day, that we should go sightseeing in Boston since neither of us had ever been there. We went into the bathroom to get ready with teeth brushing and showering together. While we were in the shower, I wanted the opportunity to examine the magnificent cock that had given me so much pleasure the night before. Dad's cock was nice. It was long. It was thick. And I wanted it again. I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked him with all the passion and might that I possessed.

I used my lips and mouth as a vacuum cleaner and used my tongue to lather and coat his cock with enough saliva to make sure that it felt good to him. When one of my fingers found his asshole, I pushed it inside of him and he rewarded me with a nice mouthful of his wonderful cum. I loved the taste. I knew I was going to be sucking his cock a LOT. I didn't mind. With the way he made my pussy feel, he deserved to have his cock feeling loved and wanted all the time too.

After that episode in the shower, we decided to spend the rest of the day giving each other as much pleasure as we both could stand. Sightseeing would have to wait until the next time we came back to Boston. We jumped back into bed and spent the rest of the day making love all over the hotel room, on the balcony, in the shower again, and even on the floor. When we boarded our flight to go home the next day, my pussy and my asshole were thoroughly used and very sore and Dad said his cock was tired as well. I'm just happy that I found the man of my dreams already living under the same roof as me.

=====

Thank you all for reading. Please rate and comment on my story.

12