Stepdad Carl Pt. 07

Story Info
A threesome with a local, then on the road again.
2.7k words
4.74
10.1k
11

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We checked out the local stores not really needing anything just looking, we went into the local hardware store a small store but they had everything. I looked at chains, rope, all kinds of bondage type things, we really did not need anything so we could just have fun. The sales clerk, I would say he was in his mid thirties, handsome man, black hair a full trimmed beard, the man worked out no doubt about that, his body chiseled his muscles defined so well.

"Can I help you find anything sir? Is it rope or chain you were needing?" He asked me.

"Depends on how cooperative he is in bed, I may need both to keep him restrained." I said to him smiling.

The clerk turned every shade of red, but you could see I had his interests peaked.

"So how many feet do you need of each Sir?" The clerk asked me.

"I never had to tie a guy up so I could suck his cock or let him fuck me, pretty sure I don't have to today as well." I said to him leaning in closer to him.

"Okay if there is anything else you need help with please let me know." The clerk said.

"There is one thing you could help us out with." I said to him standing close to him.

"Okay Sir and what could that be?" He asked me.

"My Dad and I are looking for a third for a threesome, you're a very attractive man and seem to have a very nice package on you, I would love to suck and feel that deep inside of my ass." I said to him.

He simply stood there, no one had ever talked to him in such a way, no one had ever been so forward to ask him to be a third in any kind of sexual act. He was both intrigued and mortified at the same time, how could this guy possibly think that he might be interested in a threeway with two men. Afterall he was straight he only had sex with women, the thing that worried him was his cock responded to his question, he was interested he wanted to know could a man suck a cock better than a woman, could he shove his cock into another man's ass?

He continued to stand there, looking at this young man before him, this young man and his Father, wanted him to join them in a threeway. Could he possibly get hard for such a thing, could he perform, it had been months since the last time he had actual sex. Jerking off was not cutting it anymore, he needed some actual body contact, he needed to feel his cock being in a warm wet mouth being worshipped, his balls fondled.

"You're a very forward young man aren't you?" He said to me.

"So are you in or are we wasting our time here?" Dad asked him bluntly.

He simply looked at me then at Dad, Dad's cock was snaking down his trousers, you could not miss it, the man's cock was not easy to hide.

"No you're not wasting your time, but I have never had sex with a man or a young man for that matter, just a little nervous and shy is all, but yes I'm in when and where?" He said to us.

"Seven tonight at the Motel on the highway, room number twelve." Dad told him.

"I will see you both tonight at seven, I'm John by the way." John said holding his hand to shake ours.

"This is Tommy and I'm Carl. See you at seven, clothing is optional." Dad said laughing.

"Ill be sure to wear very little then." John said to us.

Dad and I continued our shopping, then dinner, it was going on six thirty by the time we got back to our Motel, I got in the shower to prepare for this evenings fun. Dad picked up beer, wine and some sodas John showed up before I even got out of the shower. He and Dad were having a beer when I came out naked and ready.

"Glad you made it John, after a drink we can start having some fun then." I said to them.

"Hey Tommy nice cock and ass, I have to say I am a bit nervous, I really have never done this before." John shared with us.

"That's okay neither has Dad had a threesome with two other men before." I said to him.

"So are you two actual Father and Son?" John asked nervously.

"Step; Mom passed away Dad and I are like father and son only we have wild passionate sex together is all." I said as my cock sprung into action.

"You two could get naked get more comfortable, I will get the lube and a damp towel to clean us up afterwards." I said as I searched through the suitcase for the lubricant.

Dad not being shy quickly stripped for John, like a stripper but the clothes came off much faster, here we were Dad and I naked John still fully dressed. I walked up to him pulled him to his feet, ran my hands own his chest, Dad ran his along John's back I pulled John in for a kiss. He was nervous kind of awkward, I grasped the bottom of his tee and pulled it over his head, John had a hairy upper chest, perfect little nipples.

I ran my hands on John's chest, I turned him around so Dad could feel how nice John's chest really was, the man was muscular, the hair was so hot. While Dad kissed John I unbucked his jeans unzipped him, slid my hand in, John was commando of course, those jeans had to go. I gently peeled his jeans off of him, untied his shoes, slipped them off then the jeans.

I had an unobstructed view of a perfect bubble butt covered in a layer of soft hair with a strip of black hair along his butt crack, I spread him open to see his perfect little pucker. My tongue darted out to taste his beautiful hole. John moaned as my tongue touched his hole, Dad bent him over making him take his huge cock into his mouth.

I dove into Johns pucker, my tongue pushing past his tight hole breaching the entryway, John was going to town on Dad's cock, stopping to moan when I hit him in all the right places. Dad grabbed John's head and fed him his cock, my tongue pushed in and out of John's hole, seems John may be more of a bottom than the top we thought he might be.

I slicked up John's hole then lubing up my cock, I would press my cock into John's welcoming hole, I placed my cock against his pucker, John pressed out letting me inside his nice tight ass. Dad and I spit roasted John both going in at the same time, I held John's hips so I could pound his tight ass real good.

Dad and I switched positions Dad would fuck John while I fucked his pretty mouth, John quickly pulled my slicked up cock into his mouth, seems the boy liked ass to mouth. John licked me clean sucking on my cock like I would take it away from him. I laid on the bed my head hanging over the edge, John and I would sixty nine while Dad fucked his ass.

All the stimulation of his ass being fucked and me swallowing his seven inch cock to the base was to much for John, the guy blasted my tonsils flooding me with his beautiful white cream. John's orgasm took it out of him, John laid on the bed beside me, he needed some time to catch his breath, get his second wind.

"Not sure I can go another round guys that took it out of me just now." John said, Dad and I looking at each other in disbelief.

"Lets just see if we can get your motor running once again John, Dad and I can go two or three times in one session you just need the right stimulation is all." I said as I got between Johns legs.

Dad straddled Johns face with his huge cock, feeding him, Johns cock quickly came back to life, rock hard and ready for more. Once John's cock was hard I straddled his cock, I was used to much larger but John's cock had just the right curve to it, it hit my prostate in just the right spot. I used my kegel muscles on John's cock, sitting perfectly still my ass muscles doing all the work.

"How are you doing that Tommy? You're stroking my cock with your ass, how can a guy do that I have never felt something like this ever." John said enjoying his cock being stroked.

"Pretty amazing what Tommy can do with that ass of his, I love when he rides mine and strokes it without moving." Dad said to John.

John and I started sucking Dad's huge pole John his balls me throating his cock.

"Dam Tommy you are one hot young guy, between your ass and how you swallow a huge cock like your Dad's is amazing." John said.

I went to town on Dad's cock, John was rolling his balls in his mouth, we would soon have him shooting his load in my wanting mouth. I increased the suction on his cock, my strokes longer and more intense, Dad's breathing got faster, his cock swelled, his balls tightened. His cock shot me full of cream, his loads always huge, his cock so good to suck on.

I held some of Dad's load in my mouth, I grabbed John's head with my hands and pulled his mouth to my own, I opened his lips with my tongue and fed him Dad's load I was saving just for him. John's eyes closed as I fed him, he sucked what he could out of my mouth, taking Dad's huge pole into his mouth to drain off whatever residue was left.

I continued to ride John's cock, my ass lifting off them slamming back down on his wonderful cock. John would not last long, he grabbed my cock gently stroking it Dad pulled me in for a kiss, his tongue invaded my mouth. John's cock continued to rub my prostate in all the right places, I was close, my balls pulled back, I shot John right across the face, then his neck, his chest the rest on his abs. John scooped up as much as he could so he could eat what I had shot all over him.

I worked my kegels, all the while riding his cock, John's cock exploded deep inside my hole, I felt every drop that hit me inside. John's body contorted as his orgasm rocked his body, he laid there his arms above his head, his face a silly smile on it. John did not know it yet but he was in for round three soon.

I laid down beside John on his right side Dad on his left, I turned to him rubbed my hand on his chest, tweeking his nipples.

"Ready for round three John?" I asked knowing he was done.

"Tommy man I can't my cock is sore my balls ache, not a bad ache but still they are not used to so much activity." John said concern on his face.

"Come on John I am sure I can get that cock of yours ready for a round or two more maybe." I said to him.

"I have no doubt you can get me hard to make me cum the third time not sure you can do that Tommy." John said smiling.

"Is that a dare or a challenge?" I asked him.

"Oh John never dare or challenge this one, he loves cock ass and balls, he will make you cum three more times without you moving a muscle." Dad said to him smiling.

"Dad I want your cock in my ass, John I want your ass on my face, Dad I want you to suck some juice out of John's cock here." I instructed them both.

Dad got between my legs, his cock at my pucker, my legs on his shoulders me on my back, John positioned himself his ass on my face, his knees folded, his cock there for Dad to suck. John again was rock hard, his cock ready for round three and maybe more. I spread John's butt cheeks getting my tongue in as deep as I could.

John was moaning with the first touch of my tongue to his pucker, dam John's ass was tight, even after I had already put my cock inside of him. I got my tongue in, I found the spot that would get the man to cum, maybe even more than once in Dad's waiting mouth. I fiddled, I poked his hole, I tongue fucked the guy, John was flipping his head back and forth, his hands crunching up the bedspread.

"Fuck Tommy your driving me nuts here, my cock is about to explode once again, Suck my cock Carl, Oh Yes right there Yes Yes, Oh Please Don't Stop, Fuck Yes Yes." John screamed as his cock shot Dad's mouth full of cum.

Dad swallowed all he could some of it leaking out the sides of his mouth, down his chin. John leaned in and licked him clean, kissing Dad trying to get more of his cream from him. Dad continued to pound my ass, he would fuck me hard, the way I liked it. Dad's breathing laboured, his cock ready to shoot, John grabbed my own cock and stroked it. My cock quickly started to explode, I was covered in cum, Dad pulled out just before he came and shot all over my chest and abs.

John quickly lapped it all up, seems we had created a cum whore of sorts.

"John you are bisexual right?" I asked him.

"Tommy after playing with you two I am not so sure anymore, I have never had my cock sucked or my cock ridden or my ass fucked so well ever in my entire lifetime." John said smiling.

"Any chance you and your Dad want to move in with me? We could be the towns first gay ménage a trois couple." John told us.

"No sorry John, Tommy and I have to get back home, he has university and I have work." Dad told John.

"Maybe I could move in with you two then," John suggested.

"Don't think that is a very good idea John sorry but Dad and I are not looking for a third partner just a guy to have a threesome once in a while sorry." I told him honestly.

"Well guys I better be on my way my girlfriend will be looking for me, thank you both so much, this was eye opening for sure." John said as he pulled his pants on.

I knew John was upset that we did not want him to tag along with us, but we were not ready to have a third person living with us. John and I traded cell numbers, both of us suggesting we call if we were ever in each others neighbourhood. I knew it would be a long time before Dad and I would be in this neck of the woods again.

John hugged us both, he even kissed Dad on the neck.

"Thank you so much Carl for having me over and all you two have taught me about myself, you guys are the best." John said pulling Dad in for one more hug.

Once John was gone Dad and I settled in for a good nights sleep we had a long drive ahead, we had to be home in two days. The rest of our trip was uneventful, we only stopped to grab take out and to fill the tank with gas. I did play with Dad's cock as he drove, I would try to suck him as he drove but it was much to distracting.