All Comments on 'Stepdad Ch. 06'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow. Great story.

Please don't include Jessica. She is going to ruin the story. Let this be just the mom the stepdaughter and Stepdaady. Let them the stepdaughter and stepfather fall in love as well. Please. Remember they are risking the relationship between her mother and stepfather.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

One of my favourite stories out here, really like this series. And a little bit jealous myself of Keri. Wanting to be her, to have someone around like Derrick and totally fall for him. Only thing I like to comment on was maybee the buildup towards all the lovemaking was to short. A good buildup is like an orgasm, take it slow and you will be rewarded 100times over. Kinda missed more details during the sex between them. The shower scene in a previous chapter does it for me every time. This whole series is one big fetish of mine.

I would like to learn more about Keri and Derricks background aswell and Keri's obsession with him. Keri wanting to get knocked up eventually with all that dripping cum inside her would make my life complete.

Keep up the nice work Jasliz

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
No Jessica!!

So I have a scenario...NO Jessica and no mom. Turns out mom's not gone on business, she has a boyfriend and doesn't come back, leaving Derick and Keri to their new romance. ;-)~ Dying for the next chapter. Please don't make us wait too long.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story

You write a fantastic story which gets deep down in parts of my body that I need taken care of

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stepdad Ch. 05 Previous Part
Stepdad Series Info