Stepdad Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers

"What are you doing?" he asked.

I froze, then started giggling. It was too dark for him to really know and when I didn't say anything he found out on his own. His hand found me in the dark and moved down my body all the way to the toy.

"Shit, it's in your ass?" he said.

"Yep," I said, giggling again.

I knew what that would do to him. He would start getting hard instantly if he wasn't already. He had a thing for anal, especially the toy in my ass. I started moving it again and he took over on my clit for me. Before long he had the toy in his other hand and was doing both. I couldn't see it, but I was sure he was as hard as a rock. I let him fuck my ass with the toy and rub my clit for about five minutes. I was really horny by then, almost ready to cum and didn't really think when I spoke.

"My pussy is empty, think you could help with that?"

Both his hands froze in place. He had the toy deep at the time and left it there.

"Sure you can handle both?" he asked.

Realizing what he was asking, I paused for a second but then said, "Let's try."

Off came my sheets and soon he was kneeling below me with my legs up and spread. The toy was still in deep and in the dark I felt his hard slippery head move up and down along my moist pussy. I had seen my mother do what I was about to do and originally it had totally freaked me out that she could take that much into her body. I was a lot smaller than Mom so to say I was a little nervous would be an understatement. His cock stopped moving, positioned just outside my vagina, pausing for a second I think he was giving me a chance to change my mind. When I didn't say anything he moved slowly forward into me. Very slowly and it was a very good thing. With the toy stuffed up my ass his huge cock felt like his fist. My hands shot forward to his chest, stopping him from going deep. He probably only had the head in and maybe an inch of his shaft.

"You okay?" he asked.

I was panting, my heart was pounding and through clenched teeth I said, "Just give me a second."

He took much longer than that, but finally I moved my hands from his chest and told him to go slow. He moved his cock a little deeper but it was just too much. Suddenly the toy shot from my ass, and with it now gone he slid in easily.

I laughed and he did as well. "Nope, just too much going on down there. I'm not ready for both... just too small."

"Want me to try and put it back in?" he asked.

"No, I just want you now."

We both forgot about the toy as he started driving his cock in deep and out far. The idea of anal and playing with the toy had us both aroused. Even with his massive orgasm that evening his cock was still really hard and stayed that way as we made love in the dark. Letting our hands and bodies do all the seeing, we touched each other, rolled around in the bed, changed positions and did it all without seeing each other. From him kneeling below me and me on my back we rolled over and I rode him for a good while before falling off and getting on my knees below him. He finally figured out where I had gone and rose up to take me doggy-style. I muffled my screams into my pillow as he went really deep with my face down and my back arched up toward him. He had such a height advantage, he was able to touch every part of me, playing with my tits and clit at the same time with his large hands and pounding his cock in and out from behind. Suddenly after another while, he pulled me up and over him so I was in a reverse cowgirl, riding him backward. I got on my feet with my hands back on his chest and rode his long shaft like never before. I was able to rise really high and keep him just barely inside my sex before slamming down on him. The range of motion was crazy but it tired me out quickly. Especially when I started to cum. I pretty much collapsed on top of him, shaking like crazy with my pussy contracting on his cock. He held me, playing with my clit, driving me even further nuts all through my orgasm.

He then rolled me onto my stomach and took me from behind again as I lay flat. He had the length to do any position it seemed with ease. I lay there in a stupor as he pounded away. The aftereffects tingled my body everywhere as the hard shaft drove in and out.

Next thing I knew the room was getting lighter, morning was approaching and he suddenly pulled out, spraying my back with several long streams of hot semen. After his cock stopped, he collapsed next to me and we fell asleep again. What a night, what a day!

jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers