Stepdaddy Issues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stavros's heart was beating fast. It felt so strange. He was pressed against a wall full of dirty drawings and carvings, thinking about how many men before him had pressed themselves like this in this stall before. His cock was now on the other side of the wall, waiting for the boy to take action. Nothing happened. Stavros started getting restless fast - it was hard not to, since he was in such a compromising position - and decided that enough was enough. They should talk. He already felt that he knew the guy, and if he was nervous, maybe it would be better to call the whole thing off

His lips opened but before he could let out even a syllable, he felt fingers gently touch his balls.

He froze and then closed his mouth. The stranger warmed up a little bit. And he was curious. His hand cupped his testicles with care, exploring them, inspecting them closely. It wasn't unpleasant - Stavros liked getting his balls played with. He relaxed a little bit. He knew that this was the first experience for the guy on the opposite side, so he decided to have a little more patience and just enjoy the ride.

Another hand joined in and wrapped itself around Stavros' growing penis. The guy was slow and gentle - the opposite experience from what Stavros usually had with girls. When he got a blowjob from a girl, it was always a challenge to how quickly she would be able to get done with it. She would definitely not take the time to play with his cock, especially using such a soft, tender touch.

He stepped even closer to the glory hole, pressing his face onto the wooden plank. He knew that doing that was basically equal to kissing all the men that got blown there on the mouth before but he didn't care. This whole situation was dirty anyway and he was into it.

It felt so strange for Barry to touch a cock that wasn't his own. He almost felt hypnotized as he played with the growing erection, slowly stroking its whole length. But he could only stick to his hands for so long. All of a sudden, his mouth started feeling left out and he decided to go a step further. He leaned down, pushing his face under the stranger's dick, and opened his mouth to welcome the pair of hairy balls that was presented to him.

The taste of the stranger's sweat and musk made Barry's cock twitch. It was indescribable - like forbidden fruit. Barry couldn't get enough and started tonguing the stranger's balls in his mouth, his tongue exploring everywhere it could reach. His inhibitions were fading and his lust was taking over.

A deep grunt from the other side and a twitch in the now completely hard cock assured Barry that he was on the right track. He continued to tongue the ballsack lovingly, experiencing the stranger's taste in his mouth and even swallowing it. He wanted as much of it as he could get. A warm drop on his chin reminded Barry that the stranger's cock was getting anxious for attention. He slowly pulled away and looked at the amazing-looking, juicy cock before pushing his lips forward.

Stavros was already melting with pleasure on the other side of the wall. Sure, so far he just got played with his balls a little bit, but to him, that was already so much more than he managed to get in the last couple of years. His own hand could only take him so far - it was a whole other thing to have someone enjoy and play with his body with such care and enthusiasm.

He sighed deeply as he felt the boy on the other side press his mouth on the tip of his cock. His foreskin slowly rolled back as the hungry lips pushed it back. Stavros almost forgot how intimate and warm it could feel to do something like this - even if there was a wall separating them. It didn't matter that the other person was a dude. On the contrary, Stavros started wondering if this was how a blowjob was supposed to feel like - from a man who would know what another man would enjoy. He must have been missing out on a bunch of other stuff as well...

The warm lips went down his shaft slowly, applying just the right amount of suction. For a complete beginner, the young man sucking his cock wasn't too bad! The willing cocksucker went a little bit further before he started to gag on his length and needed to pull back. Stavros tentatively pulled back onto his cock as well - he didn't want the boy to get hurt - but a gentle tug from the other side signaled to Stavros that it was okay. The boy was willing to learn.

So Stavros pushed his cock all the way back in, happy to provide. The small ego boost from someone gagging on the length of his cock wasn't unpleasant either.

Barry's mouth was already full of the intoxicating taste of the stranger's cock. He loved the sticky precum and the way it felt on his tongue. He swallowed all of it unashamedly. He was hoping that he was doing a good job while he focused on providing as much pleasure as possible to the man on the other side. He was so laser-focused on it that he didn't even pay attention to his throbbing erection, which was already forming a big, sticky stain on his shorts.

He licked, sucked, and enjoyed the thick cock, using his hands on the stranger's balls, lubing his shaft with his saliva. It felt warm and excellent in his mouth. Barry soon entered a state where he didn't care about anything else besides the cock that he was sucking. It was almost as pleasurable as getting sucked off himself - if not more.

He dared himself to take the stranger deeper and deeper. His gag reflex was fighting back, but Barry wanted to go as far as possible with this man. He took more and more inches into his mouth slowly until the crown of the man's cock was finally deep inside, pushing on Barry's throat muscles.

Stavros clenched his fist in his hand as he felt his body shaking. He was expecting a lot of things from this meeting but he wasn't expecting the best blowjob of his life from a total stranger. His knees almost buckled at the amount of pleasure his body was experiencing. What was happening to him was powerful and reminded him how beautiful it could feel to be intimate with someone like this.

With how his sex life was going lately, he knew he wasn't able to last long. He wanted to - he wanted to stay like this for hours, but the stranger was simply too good at this job. Pressure started building up deep inside Stavros and he knew he was about to burst. His fist slammed into the wooden wall a couple of times to send the stranger a warning. He wanted the boy to have the final say in this - it was his first blowjob, and Stavros doubted that he wanted a cumload of a total stranger in his mouth.

That was where he was wrong. Barry got the signal and understood it completely. He was ready for it - there was no way he would allow himself to pull off and miss out on this. He wanted the man's cum in his mouth. He was dying for it, so eager to taste and experience it. So many long nights spent in bed only with his fantasies would finally come to life. He sped up his tempo, eager to have the stranger cum in his mouth.

A few short moments later, there it was.

"Fuck!" Stavros let out a low growl - his voice distorted from the immense pleasure and much lower, than usual - making it sound miles away from his regular voice. He felt a year-long weight being lifted from him as he felt his cock twitch almost painfully. His cock delivered a sizable amount of jizz into the horny mouth wrapped around his shaft. His heart jumped a little bit as it happened, using his dick as a hose to completely fill up the horny cocksucker on the other side.

Barry let out a gurgling noise as his mouth started filling up with cum. The first load he'd ever have shot in his mouth. It was everything he ever hoped it to be, and more. He tried tasting his own before, of course, but this was so much different - so much real and better. The taste inside his mouth was bitter but also delightful. He wasted no time sending it right into his hungry throat, making sure that he scooped every last drop that the stranger was able to give him.

He didn't let go of the dick for a while, sucking on it hungrily for a couple seconds after the stranger was done shooting before letting it go. As he did, he watched the cock before him slowly soften, as the stranger pulled it back to his side. He heard panting from the other side.

Stavros had still not fully recovered from the orgasm by the time he was stuffing his manhood back into his pants. What happened to him felt like hours of intense pleasure, even though it was only a few minutes. He smiled, even though he knew the stranger on the other side couldn't see it. He wanted to say something. It wouldn't feel right not to.

"That was a real good job, boy," he said, his voice back to normal, "Really fucking good. Can't believe this was your first time."

Barry stopped as he realized that he recognized that voice. And those few seconds felt like a bucket of ice water being dumped on his head.

"S... Stavros?"

The room was suddenly dead quiet. Seconds dragged on like years for both men as they stood frozen in place.

Stavros leaned on the wall, trying to convince himself that this was just some kind of an insane fever dream.

"Barry," he whispered in panic, "Please tell me it's not you."

No response came from the other side of the door, but that was more than enough to answer Stavros's question. He felt dread slowly overpowering him, like a fire burning inside of his body at a rapid pace, eating him out from the inside.

This was going to be awkward.

12