Stepdad's Problem

Story Info
Micah's stepdad keeps trying to fuck her in his sleep.
3.1k words
4.55
80.2k
153
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
naughtyn8
naughtyn8
15 Followers

I have a bit of a problem. Well,I don't have the problem; it's more someone else has a problem and that problem has recently taken to involving me. Morbid curiosity wants me to see how far this problem will go, and I'm inclined to do so.

My name is Micah. My mother, Vanessa, is a prominent figure with her church group, though I couldn't tell you what that figure is. One of the higher up ones? It doesn't really matter. My mother, as such, has taken a vow of celibacy. She didn't consult her husband on this, but he loves her so much that it doesn't really matter to him. They sleep in separate rooms just to prevent any "unholy urges" from occurring between them, and supposedly, my stepdad doesn't even masturbate because he knows it would upset her.

My mom tells everyone that my stepdad, David, is my real dad. She doesn't want anyone at the church to know that she had me out of wedlock, and sheespecially doesn't want anyone at the church to know that David isn't my read dad. She made a whole big deal out of moving us to a new town after I turned eighteen because of it. She says that in order for me to keep living at home with her, I had to play along with the charade that David's my actual dad, and I mean. That's it, you know? It's not that big of a deal.

That's not the problem. The problem is David is sexually frustrated to all hell and keeps trying to fuck me in his sleep.

The first time it happened, I didn't really know what was going on. We were watching a movie after my mom had gone to bed, and I had my feet in David's lap. He's never been the biggest fan of Disney, but I love it, so we were watching my favorite one. He fell asleep not long after the second opening song, and things progressed like they usually do. I wiggled my feet to the lines that I knew. Things were going normally.

And then David got hard between my feet. I'm going to assume it was a combination of the way I was wiggling my feet and the fact that he hasn't had any kind of sexual contact since my mom took her vow, but one moment I'm wiggling my feet and humming along to the song, and the next my feet are brushing against something hard and fabric covered. When I looked down, I was more than a little surprised to see David's cock trying to break out of his sweatpants between my feet.

I scrambled off his lap and just watched him in shock. His hips moved a little bit, maybe searching for me, and his cock twitched in his pants, but that was it. I kept watching as his dick slowly deflated, and by then, the movie was over. I left him on the couch that night, and when I saw him the next morning, I didn't bring it up.

I thought that was a one time thing.

The second time it happened, my mom and her church partner overpacked the church van for a trip to the water park. David had been working a lot recently, pulling doubles to try and make that month's quota, so he was exhausted. When Mom shoved him into the van and told me to sit on his lap, I didn't think anything of it. I just sat down to face the eight-year-old next to us, leaned my back up against the window, and tried to pretend David's swim trunks on my bare thighs weren't making me feel gross.

"Your mom still makes you sit on your dad's lap?" The kid next to us had asked, that specific kind of disgust only a child can possess on his face, and I laughed. David gave a tired chuckle where he was resting his head on the window near my shoulder.

"Wouldyou rather sit on his lap?" I retorted, teasing him on purpose, and he along with all of the other children in our row gave a chorus of 'ew's. I laughed at them, and David laughed, too, but that was it. I'd soon be glad it was me on his lap and not one of them.

The waterpark they'd picked out was about a two hour drive from the church itself, so I settled in for the ride. David tried to keep talking to me, but he was clearly exhausted, so I set into a family-friendly version of my best friend's drama with her current boyfriend, and I let David lose interest and fall asleep.

He got hard again. We were pulling into the parking lot when it happened, so aside from a few speed bumps, I didn't have to sit on his dick for too long. The knowledge that I was sitting on his cock and the only things keeping it away from my pussy were his swim trunks and my bikini bottoms made me a little curious. Morbidly curious.

I waited until all of the kids had gotten out of the van and followed my mom into the park before I got off David's lap. I waited until his dick calmed down before I woke him up to avoid any awkwardness, and then I locked the van with the keys my mom gave me, and nobody knew.

Until we got back in the van. Everyone was sitting on towels after swimming and going down water slides and running through fountains all day, and the extras were passed around like blankets when the chill of exhaustion eventually set in. I'd brought a sweater for this reason, so the towel I was given to use as a blanket went over my lap, and that was that.

Most of the kids slept on the way back. My mom and I made small talk for a while, and David and her church partner Walt chimed in every now and again, but we kept our voices down so the kids could sleep. David fell asleep not long after we got back on the road, and soon Walt did, too, so I just pulled out my phone and scrolled through twitter.

It's as we were going over speed bumps in a school zone that David's cock made a reappearance. I'd just liked a tweet from one of my friends when I felt a growing hardness on the underside of my right thigh. Each speed bump we went over made that hardness the smallest bit more pronounced. As we kept going, the minute rumbling and rattling of the van kept the pressure consistent, and soon, that weird hole guys piss out of was shifting, and David was hard as a rock between my thighs.

It took me a second to process the fact that there was a warm, hard cock between my thick thighs, and it took me a second longer to process that it was my stepfather's. I sat perfectly still in shock much like the first time he'd gotten hard between my feet, but this time, there was no fabric to prevent him from touching my skin.

Each pothole in the road--though my mom did her best to avoid those--was like the smallest thrust between my thighs. David's cockhead was hot and bulbous where it was pillowed in the skin of my thighs, and my heart started to race. The forbidden nature of almost riding my stepdad's cock in a church van while my mother sat just two seats ahead of us was tantalizing, and the fact that David was sleeping made it even more exciting.

I clenched my thighs a little tighter around him, and he gave the quietest grunt where his face was pillowed in my shoulder. His cock engorged and twitched several times, each twitch accompanied by a hard burst of cum between my thighs. It was over so fast that I didn't really have time to enjoy it, but that was okay. I got enough pleasure out of knowing what had just happened, and knowing David wouldn't know.

He softened between my thighs, and after making sure the kids around us were still sleeping, I reached the towel over my lap between my thighs to try and clean myself and his dick off. I slipped him back into his swim trunks after that, and when my mom dropped the kids off, I slid off his lap and rode back to the church beside him. He didn't know, and I didn't talk about it.

It didn't happen again for a while, and the next time it does, I'd already kind of been expecting it.

Mom wanted us to go on a missionary trip, but we really didn't go anywhere special, just visited a resort for a few days to visit an amusement park. Mom told the church it was preparation for a missionary trip, but it really wasn't. She got us a suite with two rooms so that she and David wouldn't have to share a bed, and when I asked why she didn't get us three, she just told me that I shouldn't worry about sharing a bed with "my father."

I already knew. I wasn't surprised when I woke up the second night to him violently humping the side of my thigh. It'd been almost five months since the van incident, and this was the first time since then that he and I had been in such close proximity. I let him go for a while, listened to him huff under his breath as he furiously rubbed against me, and then I peeled his fingers from where they were gripping my shirt and slid out of the bed.

I watched him for a minute, observed the furrow of his brow as he humped the mattress where I'd just been laying, and then he rolled over onto his back with a sigh. His cock, still hard with need, made a tent in the blankets, but he seemed to be done. I slept on the couch for the rest of the night, and I planned to either sleep there for the rest of the trip, or to build a blanket wall in the bed and make us stay on our own sides.

The thing is: after he'd cum between my thighs in the van, I'd started to feel a little guilty. I know David loves my mom, and I know he hasn't been with anyone sexually since she took her vow. If he says he hasn't masturbated since then, I believe him. So having him cum between my thighs made me feel horribly guilty, and I was trying to make an effort to both keep things from being awkward, and keep him from fucking me in his sleep again. That meant I couldn't tell him about his problem, and it meant I couldn't indulge in my morbid curiosity, either.

Mom made me sleep back in the bed with him the next night. I'd made up some bullshit excuse about how it was too hot in the room, and her response was to tell me to open the window. Given that we were staying in Florida at the time, and the resort wasn't particularly cold despite it being winter, I swallowed my pride and did just that.

I laid down on the farthest edge of the bed as I could without falling off, and I hoped for the best. The shorts I was wearing were thicker than underwear, but the waistband was loose. And just for that little thrill of excitement, I didn't wear panties. My loose t-shirt pooled around me, and with my back to David, I bid him goodnight. He wished the same to me, and then I fell asleep.

All things considered, I slept really well. That was, of course, until I felt an insistent pushing against my ass and pussy, and I slowly roused from sleep to the feeling of David humping me from behind. His right arm is under my neck, hand dangling over the edge of the bed, and his left arm is thrown over my waist. I can feel his breath against the back of my ear, each exhale timed with a slow hump of my ass.

Once again, just as I had the night before, I let him go at it for a while. He's a heavy enough sleeper that when I finally decide I feel guilty enough to get out of bed, I can do so without worry. He keeps humping me from behind, and I just exist in the moment. That morbid curiosity creeps up my spine, excitement and arousal boiling in my gut, but I know I need to get up. I chance a look down just to see, and I find that we must have kicked the covers off at some point.

The window is open, so I can see him hump me a few times in the light from the lamppost outside. Just as I'm trying to make up my mind to get out of bed, the button on his stupid old boxers bursts, and his cock flings out and smacks me right in the clit. It's then that I realize the loose waistband of my shorts did not keep them up around my hips.

It's exactly what I fucking wanted, but guilt quickly overrides the excitement.

David starts thrusting with a slightly faster pace now that it's skin on skin, and his cock slides between my pussy lips and brushes my clit over and over again. It truthfully isn't as stimulating as masturbating would be, but the simple fact that he's almost fucking me has me moistening rapidly.

I lie there, tense and gasping with excitement as David rubs the length of his cock against my pussy lips, but the guilt picks back up again. Despite my desire to stay here, I slowly start to push myself up and shift away. And it's as I'm shifting away that David thrusts again, and his cock buries itself inside of me. He grunts at the same time I gasp, and he grabs my hips with the arm that'd previously been around my waist and pulls me back down to meet him in his next thrust. I'm more than willing to go.

Somehow, even in his sleep, David fucks me sensually. The mental pleasure of him fucking me in his sleep is driving me up the wall, and my breathing picks up as he keeps going. I twist around to look at him as best I can, and in the lamplight, I watch him push his lips out like he's making out with someone.

It takes a lot of twisting myself around, but eventually, I get my head in a place that I can nudge my nose against his while his hard cock keeps fucking into my wet pussy. It takes him a moment, but his lips find mine, and he kisses me slowly. Sloppily. He's still sleeping. I wouldn't believe it if not for the fact that his pace keeps faltering and his body starts to go limp again. Each time that happens, I roll my hips just to get him going, and then he's back to fucking me slowly.

I don't move at all. I don't kiss him back at first, and I don't move my hips except to get him going again. I let my step-dad use me in his sleep, and I fucking love every second of it.

When the telltale tingling starts to build in my pussy, I start kissing David back, and it's like a switch flips. We go from languidly kissing to full on making out in less than a second, sloppy and fast and more rubbing our mouths together than anything else, but the ferocious nature with which he attempts to kiss me in his sleep makes me so fucking horny. His thrusts pick up speed, too, and he doesn't even get the chance to cum before my orgasm is rocking me to my core.

I gasp into his mouth and clench around his dick, and the feel of him still sliding in and out of me drives me crazy. I squeeze my eyes shut tight as I ride out my orgasm, and when it's over, I force my eyes open again to watch him.

The arm David has over my waist slithers up my body, and he grabs my right tit tightly in his left hand. The arm under my head wraps around my neck and chest until he can get my left tit in his right hand, and then he really starts fucking me. His hard cock slams into my used pussy with harsh slaps of skin, and he gives up on trying to kiss me to grunt and moan with pleasure. I'm torn between watching his face and watching our hips, but eventually, I look down to watch him thrust into me over and over again. His hips move with an urgency I've never seen, especially from a sleeping man, and I feel his cock grow thicker as his thrusts get faster still.

With a genuine cry of pleasure, David fucks me through his own orgasm. He bites down on my shoulder as he keeps thrusting into me, and as I feel ropes of his cum shoot inside of me, I orgasm again. I cum on his dick as he cums in my pussy, and I milk all of the seed from his hard cock as I come down from the endorphin high.

Slowly but surely, my stepdad softens both in and around me. The bite on my shoulder fades away as he presses a sloppy, sleepy kiss to my neck before his head falls back to the pillow. His hands are still inside of my shirt, but he's not clutching my tits like his life depends on it, so they just go limp and stay there, cupping them loosely. His hips relax, and his dick slides slightly out of me and goes soft.

I keep laying there to see if he's going to wake up, but he doesn't. In fact, he falls so deeply asleep that he graduates from his usual quiet snores to even deeper ones, and I finally let myself process that I just had sex with my stepdad. He just came in me. I'm not on any kind of birth control, but that fact just makes me excited all over again. His dick is still more than halfway inside of me. The evidence of our sex--of him fucking me in his sleep--is slowly leaking out from between my legs.

The next night, and for the rest of the trip, I don't get out of bed when he starts to hump me.

naughtyn8
naughtyn8
15 Followers