Stepdaughter and her Son Pt. 04

Story Info
More fun with stepdaughter and her son.
2.2k words
4.12
17.9k
23
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction based on simple true facts, embellished for entertainment. This story contains incest and accidental scat. If either of these subject matters offend you or are not in favor of your preferences, please do not read.

Zoe, my stepdaughter had called me to check on her car which was not running properly. Since she lived about 90 miles away, she said I could spend the night and go home the next day.

My wife said, "Go ahead and take care of Zoe's car and stay there for the night."

I packed up my tools and headed for Zoe's. It took me almost two hours to get there. When I arrived, Zoe greeted me with a big, full body press hug as I could feel her perky C cup breasts pressed up against me.

She said, "Thank you for making the drive here to look at my car."

I said, "It's not a problem, I know mechanics can be expensive and maybe I can fix the issue without using one."

I asked her where her son Zack was.

She said he was out with some friends and will be home for dinner.

I told her I'm ready to look at her car right now, so we went into her garage where it was parked.

I asked her, "What is the issue that you are having?"

She answered, "When I started the car after I went shopping, it started running rough."

I said, "Okay, let me pop the hood and I'll start it up and see if I can find anything."

I started the engine and it was running rough, sounded like there was a misfire. I step out of the car and looked at the engine while it was running. After looking around for about 30 seconds, I saw one of the plug wires had loosened itself off of the distributor cap. I turned the engine off and pushed the wire down onto the distributor and started the engine and it immediately started running smooth.

Zoe said, "That's it, it's fixed?"

I said, "Yep, all fixed."

She then said, "You drove two hours to take one minute to fix my car, how embarrassing on my part."

I said, "Don't worry about it, at least you didn't pay someone to fix your car."

Zoe said, "Well, we have all afternoon to do whatever we want."

I asked, "Could I take a shower, I'd like to clean up from the drive here and the whole minute it took me to fix your car." Then I chuckled.

Zoe said, "Absolutely, let me get you a towel."

I followed her to the linen cabinet, she handed me a towel and pointed to the bathroom.

I had my little travel bag that had clean clothes in it, walked into the bathroom and started the shower water. I got out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I started lathering up and the bathroom door swung open.

Zoe walked in and said, "I'm going to join you."

She was already naked as she opened the shower door and stepped in. (If you haven't read the earlier story about Zoe, here is a brief description. She is 5'8" tall and weighs about 130 lbs. (guessing), long reddish brown hair, which she had tied up for the shower, green eyes, and body measurements of 34C-26-36. She is very shapely and has the classic bubble butt.)

As soon as she stepped in, I started lathering her perky boobs. She closed her eyes and softly moaned. She then grabbed the bottle of body wash and squirted some on my chest. She quickly lathered me up and worked her way down to my cock. She slowly stroked my flaccid cock causing it to harden right away.

I had worked my way down her shapely torso eventually reaching her pussy. I slid my middle finger in her labia and ran it up and down it's entire length. I then spun her around and started caressing her perfect ass. It was firm and slippery from the soap that was everywhere. I slid my hand up through her butt crack from her perineum all the way to the top, then traced my way back down. Her ass crack is so deep that my hand disappears as I run it through.

Zoe moaned as I kept sliding my hand up and down her deep butt crack. She then bent over grabbing her ankles. I stared at her wet, soapy ass thinking I need to fuck her ass. I moved in behind her, stroked my now hard erection, positioned it at her butt hole. I rubbed her anus with head of my cock. Zoe then grabbed her ass cheeks with her hands and spread them as far as she could. I slowly pushed my cock into her butt hole. It felt so good going in, I moaned loudly. Her anus is very accepting to my cock, because I know her son Zack, fucks her ass and he is very long and thick.

I pushed all the way in, balls deep into Zoe's ass as I grabbed here hips. I started to pump her with deep, long strokes.

She sighed and said, "Yes, fuck my ass, fuck me, fuck me deep."

I kept this up for a few minutes but decided to stop.

Zoe asked, "Why are you stopping?"

I said, "Let's rinse and dry off and go to the bedroom."

She said, "That's a good idea."

We couldn't rinse and dry off quick enough. After that frantic escape from the shower, we headed for her bedroom.

We walked in, she put a towel on the floor in the middle of the room. She got down on her knees and elbows and waited for me to enter again.

I asked her where her lube was. It was in the night stand next to her bed. I went and got it, applied some on the tip of my cock and I rubbed some on her hot anus. I was still hard enough to be able to push my cock into her. I pushed in and she felt very warm as my cock was cooled down from being exposed to the cool air. As I pushed in, her ass made a squishy sound, as the lube seeped around my cock with a bit of air that was trapped in Zoe's ass.

I started to fuck her harder and faster as her anus had relaxed. I was standing, straddling her from above as I plowed my cock deep into her rectum. I penetrated her so deep that my balls slapped her pussy when I was all the way in. My pace became fast and hard as her asshole felt so good around my cock.

As I was pumping Zoe's ass, Zack walked in on us and said, "Ooops, sorry, I didn't know you guys were fucking."

Zoe said, "Never mind that, are you going to join us?"

Zack said, "Okay."

He started to undress and Zoe told him to put his cock in my mouth. When Zack undressed, he walked over to us, stood above Zoe facing me and picked up his huge flaccid cock and put it in my mouth. Zack's cock is very big, way more than a mouthful. I could hardly fit his cock into my mouth. I started sucking him while still fucking Zoe in the ass. This went on for a few moments but this position was a little awkward, so we uncoupled from each other and took on a new position.

I laid down on the floor, Zoe got on top of me in the reverse cowboy position, but with her legs spread open. She put my cock up in her ass again and Zack got in front of Zoe and slid his cock into Zoe's pussy.

Zoe moved up and down, having my cock go in and out of her ass. Zack timed his forward thrusts on the upstroke of Zoe's movements as we DP'd Zoe.

When we got a nice rhythm going, Zoe yelled out, "Fuck me guys, keep fucking me, it feels go good to have a cock in my ass and pussy!"

This went on for few minutes when Zack said, "I'm going cum."

Zoe said, "I want you to cum in my mouth."

Zack yelled, "Here I cum!" He pulled out of Zoe, stepped back and around to Zoe's face. Zack started shaking and quivering, then shot his huge load of semen into Zoe's mouth. His load was so big that it started overflowing out of Zoe's mouth, dripping down the sides of her face. Zoe had then swallowed his entire load as she licked her lips and wiped the semen that had dripped down her face.

After Zack had finished, Zoe and I got back in our original position. It didn't take after that for me to want to cum.

I told Zoe, "I'm cumming now."

Zoe said, "I want you to cum in my mouth too."

So as I was about to cum, I pulled put of Zoe's butt, she flipped over and sat up with her face right in front of my cock. I started stroking my cock and yelled, "Here I cum!"

I put my cock in Zoe's mouth and shot my load. I shook and shuddered as I emptied my cock in Zoe's mouth. She licked and sucked my cock clean as she swallowed my load.

After a few moments, we all were recovering from our activities, I told Zoe, "You haven't cum yet, after we get cleaned up, I'll get you off."

After sort of cleaning up, I had Zoe lay down on the floor on a towel and propped her hips up against the sofa that was in the room, so her crotch was pointed straight up towards the ceiling. I told her to spread her legs which completely exposed her pussy and butt hole. I laid down on the sofa and started rimming her brown butt hole and Zack stood over body and started eating her pussy. Both of our mouths were devouring Zoe's crotch as she moaned and sighed with pleasure. Zack flicked his tongue on his mom's clit and slid three fingers into her sopping wet cunt. I began mouthing Zoe's perineum and slid three fingers into her hot, juicy anus.

We kept this up for a few minutes when Zoe yelled out, "Oh my god, this feels soooo good!"

Zack had eventually slid his fist into his mom's cunt and pumped it with long, deep strokes, while still licking her clit. I had also got my fist into Zoe's asshole. It was a bit tight at first, but she loosened up and I was able to get my entire hand deep into her ass. I plunged my arm, almost to my elbow, deep into her rectum. I spun my arm around, feeling her insides as I continued slide in and out of her ass.

This continuous double fisting sent Zoe over the edge as she screamed, "Oh fuck me, holy shit, this feels unbelievable, keep going, oh fuck!"

Then she was yelling and screaming inaudible words until she finally screamed, "Oh fuck, here I cum!"

Her legs and then her body started shuddering and convulsing uncontrollably as she started her orgasm as Zack and I continued to fist her in both of her private holes.

Zoe screamed really loud as her orgasm had sent shock waves throughout her entire body. She squirted onto Zack's arm and I could feel her anus contract in pulses as she deeply orgasmed. Zack withdrew his hand from his mom's pussy, as she started to urinate, but kept licking her clit which kept Zoe continuing on with her orgasms. I eventually pulled my arm out from her ass as I could feel poop pushing out. We put her body in such an over stimulated state, that she had lost control of her bodily functions.

As Zoe rolled over onto the towel on the floor, she couldn't contain her urine and poop that had started to emerge from her butt hole. Zoe yelped, "Oh my god, I'm going to shit right here!"

As she yelled out, a big, long brown log slithered from her asshole, it was nice and smooth and about 12" long as it plopped out. Zoe cried out, "Oh fuck, I'm so embarrassed, I'm so sorry about this!"

I looked at her and said, "Don't worry about it, it's obvious that you lost control of your bodily functions because of your intense orgasms and having your orifices wrecked by being fisted." Then smiled at her.

Zoe smiled back and said, "Well, I really need to get cleaned up, I'm going to jump into the shower."

Zack, who watching his mom pee and defecate was a little bewildered, but asked, "Mom can I shower with you and help you clean up?"

Zoe responded, "Yes, you can help me clean up."

Zoe rolled up the towel that was soaked with her pee and had the large poop in it and took it to the bathroom. Zack followed her and they went and showered together. I went to the other bathroom and showered there.