Stepdaughter and her Son Pt. 05

Story Info
Gang bang of stepdaughter and her son.
3.5k words
4.42
16k
21
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional, it contains incest and a gang bang. If either of these subject matter offends you or disgusts you, please move on and don't read. I do not condone incest, this is written purely for erotic entertainment. I don't use editors, so there are going to be grammatical errors and possible misspellings.

************************************************************************

Zoe and Zack were going to visit us for the Thanksgiving weekend and we always offer our place for them to stay, but on this trip Zoe said that she got a hotel room close to our place. My wife was a little surprised, because Zoe had always stayed with us for all their visits.

Zoe showed up the day before Thanksgiving to help prepare for the meal which was needed, as there were going to be thirty people attending the gathering. Other family members were bringing food too, but the turkey, dressing, gravy and ham were being prepared here. We thought that two turkeys were needed to feed everyone comfortably.

The dinner went off very well, as usual everyone was stuffed and we had a lot of leftover food. When everyone was leaving, we divvied up the food for anyone that wanted some, and we still had plenty leftover.

At the end of the evening, we cleaned up the kitchen, dining room, living room and family room as we had people eating in every room of the house. Zoe and Zack were some of the first to leave when gathering was breaking up. They were tired from being busy helping with preparations and the drive from the day before.

The next day my wife said we still had a lot of food left and didn't know what to do. She asked if Zoe had taken any food.

I said, "No, she didn't, she was so tired, she and Zack wanted to get back to hotel so they could rest."

My wife said, "Why don't you take them some food so they can eat before they drive home."

I texted Zoe to let her know that I was going to drop off some food for them in an hour. She responded with an 'Okay'.

An hour later I arrived at their hotel room and knocked. Zoe answered the door wearing a bath robe and said, "Come on in, Zack and I are a bit hungry."

I walked into the mini suite and saw the king size bed unmade and guessed that Zoe and Zack slept together, which was not a surprise to me. Zack was sitting at the table waiting for the food and said, "Thank you for bringing some food, we are hungry."

I said, "We have so much leftover food, we don't know what to do with it all," as I laughed.

As they started to eat, I asked, "So when are you leaving?"

Zoe said, as she was about to swallow some food, "Oh, were not leaving till tomorrow."

With a confused look, I said, "Oh, I thought you were going home today."

Zoe looked at me, stopped eating and said, "Well, we have planned or should I say, I have planned a gathering of our own here today."

Still confused, I asked, "What kind of gathering?"

Zoe said, "I wanted this to be kept from everyone because of the subject matter. But, since you're here and you know about my, our (as she pointed to Zack) sexual relationship, I guess I'll let you know."

I couldn't wait to hear what she was going to say.

Zoe continued, "Through a website, I've arrange a meeting here for a gang bang."

I said, "What, how do you know you who's showing up and if it's going to be safe?"

Zoe explained, "I've met some of the participants before and I can trust them. There will be new people, mutually connected, and they are couples. So there will be both men and women here."

I said, "Oh my god Zoe."

She said, "I know I have a sex addiction, but I'm careful and screen my partners well and most of time they are referrals from reliable, trustworthy partners."

I asked, "How often do you have these gatherings?"

She said, "About once a month, someone in our group will get a hotel room and we'll set up a meeting. I offered this weekend since I had a good reason to get one."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes, then looked at Zack. He shrugged his shoulders with a smile on his face.

I asked, "When is this meeting supposed to start?"

Zoe said, "In less than an hour, do you want to stay?"

I'm thinking I need to go, but my curiosity and perverted mind says to stay. So I ask, "No one will know me, is that going to be okay with your playmates?"

Zoe said, "I can make them feel comfortable with you, they trust me. And, I won't say who you really are, you're just a playmate of ours."

I said, "Okay, but I need to give your mom a reason for staying."

She said, "Just tell her we're going shopping, I know she hates shopping so she won't want to be with us."

So texted my wife and she responded with an 'okay'.

Thirty minutes later people started showing up. First to arrive were two Black guys, Nate and Jamal. They were in their early 30's, with athletic builds and handsome with nice personalities. Next to arrive were two Caucasian guys, Jacob and Tyler, also in their 30's with athletic bodies and friendly personalities. Zoe did the introductions as she knew everyone from previous meetings. We all shook hands and greeted each other.

About ten minutes later the two other couples showed up, one Black couple and an interracial couple, Caucasian male and Asian female. Zoe introduced them to everyone, the Black couple of Sammy and Jasmin, and Daniel and Jessica respectively. All of them looked like they were in their 30's, attractive, well mannered and polite.

Everyone greeted each other and all the men went to the bathroom to freshen up. I found it odd that the women found a seat on the sofa and waited there. Zoe had stripped the bed down to just the cover sheet and tossed everything else off to the side.

When the men filed out of the bathroom, they were just wearing a speedo or G-string. Zoe went to the bathroom next, then came out wearing nothing. No suspense or surprise, she just waltzed out into the living area totally naked.

I decided that I was going to sit in a big padded chair for now and watch was going to happen. Zack had stripped down to his boxer brief underwear and stood off to the side of the room and waited for the action to start. The two females who were wearing very short dresses stayed clothed, crossed their sexy legs and sat back as if to watch. The chair that I was sitting on was directly across the sofa the two women were sitting on, and we all had a good view of the bed.

Zoe rounded up all the men and Zack in an informal huddle as to give them instructions as she looked at them individually. When she was done, they all moved to a specific location.

Zoe laid down on her back in the middle of the king size bed. Sammy, the male of the Black couple laid down in between Zoe's legs and was to go down on Zoe. Daniel, the male from the other couple, took off his speedo and got up on the bed and worked his way to the head of the bed. Daniel squatted down and dangled his flaccid 9" penis over Zoe's face. Zoe smiled as she grasped his big cock with both hands and stroked it.

Sammy had started his oral stimulation on Zoe's crotch as she quietly moaned. Zack stood next to the bed as he watched his mom get pleasured by the two men. The other pair of men had taken off their underwear and stood by each other as if to be waiting for instructions. Then Zoe said, "Okay, you can start."

So then men moved into their instructed position, Nate got down on his knees and reached out to touch Jamal's hanging cock. He was soft but it hung down about 7". Jacob got down on his knees and was about to fondle Tyler's flaccid 8" cock. Once there in close proximity, both men put their partner's cock in their mouth and started sucking.

Zoe had put Daniel's cock in her mouth and started sucking him off. His cock had grown to a big 11" as he stuffed it into Zoe's mouth and down her throat. The other two men had also attained full erections and they too had huge cocks.

Meanwhile, the two women were watching intently from the sofa and getting turned on as I could see their underwear getting wet spots on them. After a few minutes, the both of them slid their thong's off and started masturbating with their fingers. They leaned back, pulled their dresses up and rubbed their pussies frantically.

Zack had dropped his briefs and started playing with himself. Remember, Zack has a large cock too, 8" and thick when erect. Watching all this action in front of me was very arousing but I kept my shorts on for the time being.

After a few minutes of this activity, Zoe instructed everyone to move on to the next position. Sammy got up from Zoe's crotch and stood next to the bed, Daniel got off the bed and knelt down in front of Sammy and pulled his speedo off and watch his huge cock flop from restraints and hang in front of his face. Sammy was huge, 10" when hanging semi flaccid. Daniel raised the cock with his hand and put it in his mouth. It was definitely more than a mouthful.

Zoe got up and let Nate lay down on the bed, Zoe got on top of Nate in the reverse cowboy position and Jamal got in front of Zoe. Zoe was well lubricated from Sammy's oral stimulation, her pussy juice and Sammy's saliva had her entire crotch area slick. Zoe slid into position to put Nate's 11" cock in her ass. Once there, Zoe pushed onto his hard, big cock. Nate slowly fucked Zoe's ass to get it primed properly. It doesn't take long cause Zoe's ass gets fucked from Zack's big cock regularly.

Once Nate has a rhythm going, Jamal approaches from the front to fuck her pussy. He gets in position and pushes his huge cock into her pussy and starts pumping. It is super hot watching Zoe get double penetrated by those two huge black cocks.

All the while they were double penetrating Zoe, Zack had gotten on the bed and got on his knees and elbows. Tyler, who was hard from the BJ he got from Jacob, got behind Zack and positioned himself to fuck Zack in the ass. He lubed Zack's anus and the head of his penis and slowly pushed into Zack's butt hole. Zack grunted on the first push as Tyler's 10" cock sunk into his ass. Tyler said, "Wow, his ass is so tight."

Zack said, "I've only been fucked a few times with much smaller cocks."

Watching Tyler's huge cock disappear into Zack's ass was really hot. Jacob was right there watching too as he stroked himself to a hard 9" erection.

The two women had shed their dresses and were only wearing their bras because their masturbation activity had become so hot and heavy. Both of them had hot, slinky bodies with perky C-cup tits. Watching two hot women masturbate is incredibly arousing.

A few minutes into the double penetration, Zoe told them to stop, as she now wanted the men to line up and fuck her one at a time in ass and pussy or whatever they preferred.

Zoe positioned herself at the edge of the bed, on her back with her legs spread wide open. First in line was Jacob. He first slid his 9" cock into Zoe's hot and wet pussy. He pumped her hard and fast as Zoe moaned and grunted with every stroke. After a few minutes of fucking her pussy, he pulled out and aimed his cock for her brown butt hole. He pushed in and his cock slid right in easily because of the previous ass fucking she got from Nate. Jacob kept slamming into Zoe fairly hard as she yelled out, "Oh yes, fuck my ass, fuck me hard!"

A couple minutes later, Jacob yells out, "I'm going to cum!"

He pulls out of Zoe's ass and strokes his cock, then shoots his load of semen all over Zoe's tits and torso. He sighs as he finishes stroking himself, then steps off to the side.

Jasmin and Jessica have been attaining their own orgasms as you can hear them moaning and grunting with pleasure. They keep masturbating as the action keeps going on and on.

Next is Daniel, as he moves forward to the waiting Zoe. He takes his 11" cock and pushes into Zoe's anus with some force and sinks balls deep into her rectum. Zoe squeals as her rectum gets quickly filled with a huge cock. Daniel then pulls out slowly, then quickly slams back into her. Zoe squeals again. This repetitive fucking goes on for many minutes as Zoe's rectum is getting wrecked by Daniel's cock.

Finally after a good ass fucking, Daniel lets out a scream, "Here I cum!"

He keeps his cock in her ass and shoots his entire load of ejaculation into her rectum. When he felt that he was done depositing, he pulls his cock out with a 'plopping' noise that resonates through the room. He steps aside and lets the next guy in.

The next guy to fuck Zoe is Jamal. While he was waiting, he stroked himself to maintain his 9" erection. He walked up to Zoe and plunged his cock into her dripping pussy. It made a squishing sound as her thick pussy juice had collected in her vagina. He started jackhammering her with fast, hard thrusts that had her screaming, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me fast!" Jamal held her legs up at the ankles and kept them spread wide.

A few minutes in, he pulls out of her pussy, then slides into her butt hole. It is super slick with Daniel's cum filling her rectum. Jamal starts jackhammering her butt hole with fast, hard thrusts just like he did with her pussy. Zoe yells out, "Oh my fucking god, fuck my ass!"

A few minutes of the vigorous ass fucking has Jamal ready to climax. He says, "Here I cum baby!"

He pulls out of her ass and strokes his cock to completion and shoots his huge load semen onto her tummy and pussy. He stumbles off to the side and lets the next guy in.

Next in line was Sammy with his monster 12" cock. He stroked himself to get hard enough to fuck Zoe's flooded pussy. He shoved his huge cock into her and Zoe squealed as his big cock more than filled her pussy. Sammy kept a moderate pace with full penetration while bottoming out on Zoe's cervix. Zoe grunted as she felt Sammy's constantly hitting her back wall.

Sammy then pulled out of Zoe's vagina and pushed into her brown butt hole. Zoe moaned as Sammy's cock filled her ass up. Already relaxed and well lubed, Sammy started slamming into her ass right away. Zoe screamed, "Oh yes, butt fuck me with that huge cock, oh yes!"

Sammy couldn't hold back as he yelled out, "Oh yea, here I cum!"

He pumped Zoe's ass full of his seed and stayed in there till everything was emptied. When he pulled out, a huge stream of semen and rectal mucous poured out of her gaping butt hole.

Jasmin and Jessica were still masturbating to every ass fucking that Zoe was getting. I could tell they were exhausted, but they were so horny, they kept playing with themselves and having orgasms over and over.

Next was Tyler who couldn't wait to fuck Zoe. Tyler had his 10" cock ready and waiting. He had Zoe turn around and get on her knees and elbows and point her ass upwards. As Zoe bent over pointing her ass, fluids leaked from both her vagina and anus as she has been filled up to the max from the other men.

Nate who was last in line, asked Zack if he could fuck his ass instead of his mom's. Zack was okay with that and got on his knees and elbows right next to his mom. Nate was ready right away as he wanted to fuck an 18 year old boy in the ass. Nate got behind Zack and pointed his 11" cock at his waiting butt hole. Nate pushed his cock in and Zack grunted as he felt the pressure of Nate's big cock filling up his rectum.

Tyler got behind Zoe and immediately plunged his big cock into Zoe's butt hole. She grunted as she felt him fill her up with his big cock. Both Tyler and Nate, side by side were in fucking rhythm as they buttfucked their recipient.

Watching Zoe and Zack getting their asses' fucked with huge cocks at the same time was 'fucking hot'. I looked over at Jasmin and Jessica to see how they were doing and they both waved at me to go over there. So I went over to them and they wanted their pussies licked and eaten. I said, "If that's what you want, I'll do it." Them not knowing that eating pussy is my favorite sex act.

I had Jessica lay on top of Jasmin cause she was a little smaller in stature. I got up into their crotch area and there in front of me was two perfectly smooth, sopping wet pussies, one on top of the other. With the two pussies inches away from each other, I didn't have move to gain access to both of them. I licked and tongued their crotches like I was never going to get pussy again. They both were moaning and sighing with pleasure as I continued to constantly switch back and forth from one to the other.

They both tasted fantastic, both had different tastes, but both really good in their own way. I love the taste of sexually aroused pussy, yum!

In the meantime, Tyler and Nate were reaching their peak as I could hear them slamming against Zoe and Zack with a rapid pace and as they start to moan loudly.

Then almost simultaneously, they yelled out, "I'm going to cum!"

They both pulled out of the respected ass they were in and shot their load of semen up onto the backs of Zoe and Zack. They both sighed and stepped away from the bed to recover.

Zoe and Zack had fell flat onto the bed from buttfucked for awhile. Zack was still horny because he hadn't cum yet and so he got up, stood behind where Zoe was laying and grabbed her hips and propped her up on her knees and said, "Mom I'm going to fuck your ass."

With that statement, everyone in the room got aroused and wanted to see that happen. I'm guessing most people don't get to witness a son fuck his mom in the ass. All eyes were glued on Zoe and Zack, except mine as I continued to please the two ladies pussy's. (I've already seen Zack fuck Zoe in the ass.)

Zack stroked his erect 8" cock as he positioned it in place. He pushed into his mom's butt hole very easily as Zoe has had a major anal gang bang experience.

Zack moaned as he sank his cock deep into his mom's rectum. She was slick and loose from the fucking she received from the guys.

Zack grabbed her hips and started pumping Zoe's ass fast and hard. Zack slammed up against Zoe's ass with force, sending a ripple of skin across her ass with every thrust.

Zack couldn't hold back any longer and screamed, "I'm going to cum mom, I want to cum in your mouth!"

As Zack pulled out of Zoe's ass, she got up and turned around, got on her knees and opened her mouth. Zack yelled, "Here I cum!"

Zack put his cock in his mom's mouth and ejaculated his huge amount of semen. She gagged a bit but took it all, then eventually swallowed it all. Zoe then sucked and cleaned Zack's cock that had just been in her own ass.

Jasmin and Jessica were so turned on they both had orgasms as they watched the Zoe and Zack show.

Everyone applauded and hooted as they all appreciated the show they just got. It was incredibly erotic and hot.

It took a few moments, but after Jasmin and Jessica had cum, they got up and kissed me and thanked me, I said, "The pleasure is all mine."