All Comments on 'Stepdaughter is Too Hard to Resist'

by carlossarate

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
GreedyPaulGreedyPaulabout 7 years ago
Fun story

Good story. I hope the following chapters are better edited. If you'd like a proof reader, please hit me up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Editor Needed

The story line was okay, but the constant switching from first person to third person drove me to distraction.

Write... Wait a day or so then read and correct. Many times I've had to do this process two or three times, but the end product is always better.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
foursome

Great start. Mom and son can have a tryst while away, then join the other two for some hot action when they return. Can't wait to read about Mom and Junior!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please fix grammar/typos before posting

You need a proofreader. Good start though!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 7 years ago
Liked it

Good first story, few typos but was able to follow the story line .Hope you do mom and son next then a brother sister .A threesome with both mother and daughter with father and son top it off with a free for all foursome where father and son switch back and forth between Mother and sister. Your story was good but get editor or proof reader . Great work can't wait to read more from you. Thanks, gave it a five to keep you going .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
same

same story as "stepdaughters fantasy cums true" same c-cups same ponytail same 8 inch cock same ol same ol no originality and just as poorly written

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I know... erotic fiction.

Things sure move fast in their house. I like daddy and daughter doing it, even if it was a "slam-bam-thank you-mam" kind of thing. I thought she wanted him to diddle her clit, and find out about sex with a real man?

Let us know what mommy and son are up to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Did you ...

... spend even a single second reading what you actually wrote, as opposed to what you think you wrote??

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Yeah, Lexi and Dad can screw each other blind .... what a great relationship and how hot it will become ! His step-daughter can act out all her fantasies and he can too. Some physical details would be great in the next chapter and what Lexi wants him to do more of ? Thank you.

junren65junren65almost 7 years ago
Are all Anonymous "critics" on here....

....complete assholes?

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Best words in sex. "Fuck me Daddy " and "Cum in me Daddy "

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great build up!

I think it flowed great and builded up lots of anticipation! With that being said, I wish you would've brought more story into the actual sex and spent more time describing it to really get readers off ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I think it was great! You changed from third person perspective to 1st a couple of times which was a little confusing

And i think you should add a little more detail to the actual sex part but i think it was great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wish my...

Wish my SD did that when she was 18. Or right now, lol!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
mid-drift

MIDRIFT or MIDRIFF

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous