All Comments on 'Stepdaughter Redeems Herself'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hopefully, Leah isn't setting him up again against her Mom ?? He got hurt once and if the daughter did tell the truth; then Mom has a lot to make amneds for. Of course, she can never make amends enough for the hurt and damage that she cause him. Hopefully, Leah is being thrustful .... well, he will have to confront her Mom about this or just walk away and have a separate love life with Leah ?? It's an interesting twist. Cannot wait for the second chapter.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
not even taboo

The two of them having sex isn't even taboo.

It could have been taboo if he was still married to her mother.

It could have been incest if he had adopted her.

But since the divorce they no longer have any official relationship.

He could legally marry her.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
some typos do matter

Some typos don't matter, like tee short instead of tee shirt.

Other typos do matter, can when it should be can't changes the whole meaning of what is being said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah, it's taboo.

This is the same thing that Woody Allen did with Mia Farrow's ADOPTED daughter after Woody dumped Mia, and look at all the grief he got. No, this is pretty low, and while it might be fun to bang your goofy step-daughter, eventually the truth will come out and it will forever poison his relationship with his former wife, and the mother-daughter relationship, too. These are not nice people, none of them.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years ago
Taboo level

...is pretty low, if she was already an adult when the step-daughter relationship began, and the the couple divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once and for all…

… the “anal” tag is for actual penetration of a dick sized object in someone’s asshole. What you displayed here is called “anal play”. This was disappointing.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 7 years agoAuthor
Re the anal tag

There are no rules or definitions of what merits tagging a story for "anal." Obvoiously, different readers have different ideas of what to expect in a story tagged "anal." If I had not tagged this story as involving "anal," someone would complain that it was not tagged. An author can never please all readers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very very good

I loved this and would love to read some more chapters. seems Leah and Rick could be in for a wonderful fuck fest if not a long term relationship.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Aww... We need a part 2!

Mom has to find out he knows, and Leah's now with him!!!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Needs another chapter. like the story. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

DESPERATE CUNT STILL HOLDING A CANDLE FOR BITCH LYNN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHEN DOES CUNTMAN TELL RHE WHORE LYNN OFF

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Where's the rest of the story? The confrontation with his ex-wife? Between mother and daughter when Leah finds out her mom is trying to get back together woth her ex withouy telling him the truth? This story is good, buy its far from finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous