All Comments on 'Stepdaughter's Big Pussy'

by Ijustmight71

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG

Great read. Nicely done. As always another part?

Ironcross13

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Totally hot

That was totally hot. I hope you write more stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super Hot Adventure

Great story and excellent delivery. Made me super hard and just wanted to be there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rock hard

Great Delivery. This had me rock hard through out the story.

Reminds me of a Yugoslavian girl I met. She was 23 at the time and I was 32, but didn't have a big pussy. She loved for me to fist her. Especially from behind while I ate her ass out. I never fucked her pussy but her ass was never off limits.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Awesome..I am so hard

Great story.

Please continue the story. She needs help and so does my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
super hot

always had a fantasy like this. hopefully more is happening for more stories made me wet

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

I have heard of this and had a friend who told me of an experience like this when I was in my late teens. Unbelievable, I am sure they left quite a mess in the kitchen and hope it dried up by morning. Maybe, she'll want a return engagement ? More please. Great story. Very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good

Damn! you're really good

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Never be the same....how could they

Does Mom know about daughters huge pussy?

Let Mom know and join for a three-some

DaddynidalDaddynidalabout 6 years ago
Very hot. Need more

Very hot

CatManLoveCatManLoveabout 5 years ago
Anon. Is the sick one here. Anon. Grow the Fuck Up and leave the adults alone. To by

We've all seen his type far too many times on these sites. They HATE these stories but really LOVE these stories so much that they can read nothing else. To ease their hatred of themselves they turn that anger upon everyone else; the authors, who have given of their time and imagination; the readers, who are just enjoying someone's attempt to provide a little light entertament; as well as the site managers, who maintain this site for our entertainment and upon this site itself. The very site which they seem to not want to read but which they must read. If these "A Holes" would just send in their hate mail replied we would just ignore them but they compound their assinine existence by down voting these stories so that serious readers have a false rating to judge wether to read a story or not. ANON. Grow The Fuck Up and if you don't like this type of story then go somewhere else for your reading material. Might I suggest that you only read religious stories and leave adult stories to adults!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I've read all 4 of your current stories

Seriously, I love this setup. The innocence turned nasty naughty fun is incredibly erotic. Thank you for these tales you've spun. I thoroughly enjoyed them :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How about a part two . good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just love the setup for this story and the realism you've given to both characters. Our hero certainly knows his way around a pussy and the heroine is a better slut for it! 😋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope this is something the author experienced in person, and is still experiencing, complete with multiple pregnancies and illegitimate births . I know I'm in the very small minority here but I actually prefer a huge, sloppy, messy CUNT. During my last year of high school and first two years of college I had an affair with a trashy married blonde friend of my parents, who was the dirtiest whore i've ever known. She begged for fisting and I gave it to her, even when she was menstruating. Even though she already had three kids, I gave her two more. I asked her to marry me, but she declined, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I experienced something like this on a number of occasions. My first wife was a beautiful woman and sexy. She was propositioned by many men. She gave birth to two children. She loved to fuck and she fucked a number of men. She also used a dildo from time to time. Her pussy would stretch and I could get my fist inside her. Her pussy was moist most of the time. Almost anytime I wanted to fuck, she was wet and ready and open. For me (and apparently for other men) it was great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIjustmight71@Ijustmight71
559 Followers
I am that married guy that has had a few naughty or just downright taboo things happen that are the basis of my stories. Every one stems, in whole or in part, from something that actually took place.