Stepdaughter's Naughty Streak

Story Info
Marco wondered if her freckles went all the way down...
1.6k words
4.03
13.3k
23
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers

Nikki dove into the pool and her bikini bra came off, showing her freckled tits. The topless girl swam around trying to find her top, with her plump boobs bobbing. She looked up. "Did you like my dive stepdad?"

"Oh yes honey." Marco's boner bobbed along with her boobs. It wanted Nikki's nookie. His stepdaughter was an eighteen-year-old vixen with purple hair, pierced tongue, and a naughty streak.

After seeing her freckled tits, Marco wanted to see ALL her freckles. He imagined brown dots running down from her nips to her twat... where his tongue would lap away at her freckled slit. Maybe the wild girl would be interested in his new motorcycle..

The next day Nikki squealed in delight when Marco rode up in a used Harley and revved the twin-cam engine. "Stepdad, you're so cool. I can't believe you really bought it!"

"Yes I did Nikki. Let's go for a ride on my hog. Hop on."

"Sure!" Marco sped down the road. His purple-haired, freckle-faced stepdaughter held tight, with her perky tits and hard nipples squished against his back. The motor roared as his boner throbbed.

Nikki yelled, "Why are we going out to the sticks. It's boring as fuck out here."

"No it'll be fucking fun. We'll have a picnic." Turning up a dirt road, Marco parked at a lake. His stepdaughter started to unpack the lunch. "Nikki that water looks cool and refreshing... let's go for a dip."

"But stepdad, you didn't tell me to bring a swimsuit." Nikki flashed an impish grin. "Wait, you're not fooling me, Marco. I saw you looking at my tits when my top fell off. You just wanna see me naked."

"Yep. I wanna see if your freckles go all the way down."

Nikki winked. "Maybe you'll find out--you perv." Okay stepdad, it's down-to-the-buff time. But no hanky-panky. That's my skinny-dipping rule. And you go first."

"Sure." Marco turned and stripped... then he heard splashing. Turning around, he saw Nikki's wiggling naked butt going into the water. She ducked under so that only her head showed. Damn! Of course he wanted to see her naked tits and twat.

But Nikki wasn't missing a chance to see him. Marco walked into the water with his jutting cock bouncing up and down with each step. Nikki stopped giggling and blushed. Her eyes never left his erection. Marco swung it around, giving the girl a good show of his pussy poker.

"Gosh stepdad. Now I know what mom sees in you--you're long pole! That's why I hear her moaning every night. She's getting pounded with your man-meat!"

"Yep. Pounded good and hard."

Nikki jumped up and splashed Marco, pushing his head underwater. He came up sputtering and grabbed his stepdaughter's foot, pulling her under. As they grappled underwater, Marco's hand grabbed her tit as his boner pressed her belly.

Nikki jumped away. "DON'T! I'm your stepdaughter. So no feeling me up and no fucking--That's forbidden." She giggled. "But you can look all you want."

"Okay honey, let's have a naked lunch." Marco came out of the water with his erection pointing up.

"Honestly stepdad, can't you keep that big thing under control?" Nikki waded slowly out of the water. Her tits emerged first, bobbing in the waves. Then her freckled belly and pierced navel.

Marco held his breath as Nikki's dark vee came into view. He was right--his stepdaughter was covered in freckles. Brown dots down her belly and all over her pussy.

"Stepdad you're such a perv. Stop drooling over my freckled twat!"

A slight smile crossed Nikki's face as she sat cross-legged on the blanket. Sitting in that position made her pussy lips open up... Marco had a clear view of her pink hole.

As they ate he stared at her pink cleft, and Nikki kept eyeing his jutting prick. A drop of precum hung from the tip. "Gosh stepdad... you're big salami is making me hungry."

"Fuck this!" Nikki dropped her calzone. "I want to EAT COCK!"

The naughty girl looked up at her stepdad as she licked off the drop of precum. Her soft lips engulfed his cockknob, and Nikki bobbed her head slowly, sucking and nibbling along his shaft, creating waves of prick pleasure.

"Oh yes sweet-lips." Marco loved the sight of a teen girl on her knees sucking his cock. "Nikki you sure look pretty with my prick in your mouth." She giggled as her silky mouth slid back and forth, sucking my boner.

Nikki squeezed the base of his shaft as her thumbs played with my hairy balls. "Suck it. Suck my cock!" Grabbing her head Marco face-fucked his stepdaughter, thrusting deep into her throat.

The purple-haired princess bobbed her head faster and faster, licking his pee slit while her nails tugged on his balls, urging them to spurt. Marco felt his prick swelling in his stepdaughter's mouth.

"Ohh yes! I'm gonna shoot!" His prick burst--Nikki choked, gulping quickly as his hot cum flooded her throat. Like a good stepdaughter she slurped and swallowed down every drop.

Nikki wiped off her gooey lips and spit out a pubic hair. "I drank your ball juice." The nymph looked up. "Stepdad, you had your frikin' orgasm, now I want one."

She leaned back, spreading her legs as her pink hole opened like a tasty dessert. "Stepdad, you want a piece of taboo pie for dessert?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Stepdad, no one's ever licked my pussy." Nikki flashed an evil grin. "You gotta Lick It--If you wanna Stick It!"

His eager mouth fell between her thighs and lapped away, savoring the sweet-tuna taste of young twat. Then his tongue stabbed into her tiny hole as Nikki squirmed. "Oh that's it. EAT ME!"

Sucking his stepdaughter's cunt juices, Marco's teeth gently nibbled at her puffy clit. "Ouch sir! No biting!" He stuck a finger in Nikki's hole, tickling her love button...Then sucked her clitty like a straw. "My gawd stepdad!!"

Nikki's thighs crushed his head as her pussy spasmed around his tongue. Marco pulled away and they kissed, tingling with sexual electricity as his stiff boner rubbed along her furrow. The panting girl looked up. "Hurry up stepdad--FUCK ME!"

Grabbing her boobs, Marco moved over her body. With a good shove his saliva-slick cock punched into his stepdaughter's tight slit.

"Ouch sir... you're stretching me... it stings." Staring into Nikki's eyes he squeezed her perky tits as his hard prick screwed her deliciously tight cunt. Nikki lifted her legs, squirming as his cock pumped deeper into her pink fuck tunnel.

"That feels good. Do it Daddy. Fuck me faster! I need it!"

Marco was shocked that she called me 'Daddy.' Soon the fucking became pounding. He bit her nipples and Nikki bit his neck. Soon her hips lifted, grinding her burning cunt onto his pole. Reaching down Marco fingered Nikki's tiny asshole as they screwed.

"OH DADDY, THAT'S NASTY!" Nikki jolted up with an orgasm. Her convulsing pussy made his cock spew. Marco kept fucking until my horny stepdaughter climaxed again, clawing his back with her purple nails.

"Wow stepdaughter, your freckles go all the way down to your twat and so does your naughty streak."

They both collapsed, panting. "Oh my gosh stepdad, your back is bleeding. I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself. I never been screwed so hard... That was awesome!"

Marco sucked her tits. "Yep, a fantastic fuck. You're one hot little vixen."

She blushed. "I can't believe we actually did that."

"I can't either Nikki. We should've screwed you long ago."

Nikki giggled and wiped a big glob of cum out of her pussy. "Oh shit! I'm not on the pill!"

"Don't worry honey. I only shoot blanks."

"Oh goody-goody, that means we can keep screwing." She giggled. "Maybe and mom can share your big fat pussy-poker. You'll be my daddy and I'll be your wicked stepdaughter...your step-twat."

"Don't tell your mom."

Nikki flashed an evil wink. Stepdad you frickin' stud. You can screw my mouth and pussy anytime you want."

"But sweetie but you have THREE holes."

Nikki's eyes lit up. "Really, you want to fuck my asshole? I guess you can... if you want."

"YES I WANT. I want to pound the hell out of your cute rump!"

Niki ran into the water, wiggling her sexy little butt. "Daddy, you gotta catch my ass if you to fuck it!"

After twenty minutes, Marco finally caught naked Nikki. She looked back and laughed. "Wow, there's no getting away from that fuck-pole." Gripped her tits, Marco's stiff knob touched his stepdaughter's anus.

"Ouch!" Nikki squealed as his boner pushed in, stretching out her tight anus. She leaned forward in the water as Marcos's prick shoved deeper. And his big finger shoved into his stepdaughter's twat, finger fucking her pussy as he reamed her ass.

"Ouch daddy! Are you trying to split me?"

"Yes Nikki, I'm gonna split you like a ripe peach." Marco fucked in and out, pummeling his stepdaughter's tight butthole. She arched her back, twisting her ass around his invading pole. "Gosh stepdad, your cock feels even bigger in my ass." Nikki pushed her rump against his fuck-strokes.

Marco's cock slammed in balls-deep and exploded. Nikki squealed as he spewed hot sperm deep into her bowels. He kept thrusting as globs of cum floated in the water. Nikki gigged. "Thank you stepdad. I needed a good assfucking."

Back at shore, Marco helped his stepdaughter get dressed. He loved pushing her squishy tits back into her bra. Then they left on his Harley. Marco rubbed Nikki's knee. "Honey I don't think you should tell your mom we had sex. She'll be pissed as a wet cat."

"Okay but we can still do it right? I mean it's my frikin' pussy. So I can use it to screw your balls off... Right daddy?"

Marco smiled. "Certainly dear, whenever you want."

KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers