Stepdaughters Payback Ch. 02

Story Info
Stepdaughter starts to take her revenge.
3.9k words
4.35
23.2k
17

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned home after work on Monday with more than a degree of trepidation. Why had Katy banished me from my home for over two days? How would she react to me? Would her anger have developed or subsided? What had she done with my five grand? I'd been unable to concentrate at work and as the moment of returning home and facing her grew ever closer, I'd got more nervous and felt more sick. I walked up to the front door, swallowed heavily and put my key in the lock, but it didn't fit. I was confused, I took the key out, looked to check that it was the right way up and tried again. The door was opened from the inside, it was Katy, looking as fine as ever in some skinny fit jeans and a tight v neck t-shirt which showed off her great tits and gorgeous cleavage.

"It won't work," she said, "I had the locks changed. Now get in here and strip," she commanded. This was a lot to take in already, of all the things that I thought might happen, finding the locks to my home changed and being ordered to strip in my hallway were not on my list. "Get a fucking move on Dave," she hissed. "Unless you want me to email those photos and the video out?"

I replied, "I'm so sorry Katy, please don't do that. Can we just talk this through reasonably, like grown ups please?"

"No, we can't," she snapped back, with anger in her voice. "You're a fucking perv, you've breached my trust and sullied mums memory in the most awful way. You are going to pay for it for the rest of your pathetic life. Now if you aren't naked before I count to ten, I'm going to email these files to your parents. One......two........."

I'd really thought I'd be able to talk her round, but it clearly wasn't going to happen yet. I'd need to bide my time, maybe she'd mellow if I did what she said. I fumbled with the buttons on my shirt, dropping it on to the floor by the count of four. I quickly kicked my shoes off before undoing my belt and pulling my trousers and underwear down together in one swift move, stepping out of them as she counted eight. I quickly pulled both socks off before she got to ten and stood naked before her, my four inch cock starting to stiffen.

"Just in time," she said, "Now come and sit at the kitchen table, you have something to do." I trudged through into the kitchen, feeling very aware of my nudity and my bobbing penis. On the kitchen table was a document and a pen. "Choice time Dave," said Katy, "Read it and sign it, or leave the house immediately and I'd suggest never coming back as I'll distribute the photos and video of you wanking with my panties whilst sucking my vibrator to everyone in your life that matters."

I sat at the table and began to read......

-----------------------------

I David Jones of 22 Accacia Avenue, do hearby agree that:

1. I immediately, permanently and irrevocably relinqiush all rights to my mind, body and image.

2. I will always keep my hair cropped to a number one.

3. I will remove all other bodily hair with the exception of my eye brows and will keep it that way in perpetuity.

4. I will always address Katy Cookson as Miss or Mistress.

5. I will instantly follow any requests issued by Mistress Katy (or anyone empowered to act in her behalf) without hesitation or question.

6. I will undertake all domestic housework and chores.

7. All domestic housework and chores will be carried out whilst wearing suitable atire.

8. I will set up a standing order to pay Mistress Katy the sum of five hundred pounds per week.

9. I will undertake any tasks or employment as required to earn money in the event of being unable to make my weekly payment, or in the event that Mistress Katy requires additional funds for any reason whatsoever.

10. I agree to submit to inspection or questioning at any point to ensure that I am adhering to the rules.

11. There will be punishments and/or consequences for not adhering to any of the above conditions or if my behaviour/actions in any way displease Mistress Katy.

12. I will always show enthusiasm and gratitude in everything that I do.

------------------------------------

There was a lot to take in there, the first condition was somewhat troubling, but I couldn't really see how it could be applied or what it really meant, there were also some very weird conditions, cutting my hair short, why would she want that? I wasn't very happy about the housework requirement but I'd never really done my share and I figured this was her taking the opportunity to make a point. Wearing appropriate attire? That was a bit weird, on the odd occasion that I did housework, I always wore an old jumper and some jeans, surely she'd consider that appropriate? I wasn't thrilled by the prospect of signing this, but I needed to get back in her good books and for some reason the thought of signing the document was somewhat thrilling to me. My cock had become fully erect as I'd read through the terms.

"Tick tock," said Katy. She continued, "Are you going to sign it, or am i going to send this email? We both know that signing it is your only option, so get on with it then stand up and present it to me." She was right of course, I had no option. I picked up the pen with my trembling hand and tried to swallow, but my mouth was bone dry. I signed the document, picked it up, stood up and placed it into her waiting hand.

"Look at you," she said. "Fucking pathetic, you're rock hard! Before we continue, we'll need to deal with that. Would you like to cum?" she asked. I looked at her, could this be a trick? Surely she wasn't going to suck me off or let me fuck her.

"Yes please," I replied.

"Yes please what?" Katy snapped at me.

"Erm, yes please mistress," I tried.

"Good boy," she said. 'Boy,' I thought, I wasn't very keen on her referring to me like that. She continued, "You may masturbate to orgasm however before you cum, you must remove your hand from your tiny, little dick."

I was confused, how was I supposed to cum if I wasn't touching myself, how dare she openly mock the size of my manhood and surely she didn't expect me to wank in the kitchen? She obviously sensed my confusion. "Well come on slut," she said, "the option won't be available forever, get on with it! I'll be watching to make sure you follow the rules, not one drop of cum is to be produced until you have taken your hand away."

I didn't really care at this point. I was hard and had a drip of precum at the tip of my glans. I decided to go for it and took my cock into my hand. Standing naked in the kitchen masturbating in front of my fully clothed stepdaughter was incredibly humiliating, however it was also the most excited I'd felt for years. I was so turned on that within a minute I was on the verge of cumming. Katy obviously realised this too and shouted, "Hands off!" with perfect timing. I took my hand away just seconds before my cock twitched and shot a gob of spunk onto the floor about three feet in front of me. It was the weirdest sensation and not one I'd ever experienced before, it was disappointingly unsatisfying as my cock continued to pulse, but now the cum came out with much less force and landed progressively closed to my feet.

"Finished?" she asked. I was now totally embarrassed and wanted the ground to swallow me up. I couldn't make eye contact so nodded my head as I stared at my feet. "Now be a good boy and lick it all up, we can't have that mess all over the kitchen floor," she commanded. I was defeated, I didn't want to, but knew it would be pointless to argue or object. I continued to avoid her gaze as I dropped to my knees and licked my sticky mess off the kitchen floor.

"Right then," said Katy. "Now follow me upstairs, there's a lot to do and lots more for you to see," she said with an evil smirk on her face and a wicked glint in her eye.

We headed upstairs together, as I stepped on to the landing I looked towards Katys room, I guess it was force of habit from always looking in the hope her door would be open and I'd catch a glimpse of her in a state of undress, but I never did. I instantly registered that her room was significantly different, the door was open and whilst I couldn't see the full room, I noticed that there was no bed where there used to be one, I could see what looked like a make up table, large wardrobe and multiple chests of drawers, the most noticeable change though, was that the room had been painted baby pink. Katy turned to the right, past the spare room and towards my bedroom, as I followed her and passed the spare room, she waved her hand towards it.

"This is your room now, but we'll come back to that later," she said. I noticed that a combination code keypad had been fitted to the door and there was a newly fitted switch on the wall with a small red light under it. We continued to what was previously my bedroom. Upon entering I realised that this was now Katys room as it contained her bed and all of her furniture, it was also fitted with a combination code key pad. "This is my room now Dave," she said, "It's much bigger and I've rearranged things to better suit our new arrangement. You may have noticed the keypad locks, clearly I can't trust you to be in the house unsupervised, so I need to lock you out of my room to ensure you aren't tempted by my lingerie. I've also had one fitted to your room as there will be occasions when I'll need to lock you inside it. My old room is now your dressing room."

"Why do I need a dressing room?" I asked. And why is it pink? I thought to myself.

"We'll get to that soon, but first drag that chair to the bottom of the bed and sit in it," she commanded. I recalled rule number five and acted promptly and without question, dragging the chair into position and sitting my naked body in it as instructed. Katy reached into her bedside drawer and pulled out a few pairs of handcuffs. She moved to secure each of my arms and legs to the arms and front legs of the chair. I was quite happy to play along as although not yet recovered enough from cumming on the kitchen floor to get hard, I was still very horny from my ruined orgasm. She returned to her bedside drawers and took another item out. She held it up and asked, "Do you know what this is?"

"I don't Mistress Katy," I replied, and I genuinely didn't, but I was happy to continue playing along with this kinky sex game in the hope of getting some action.

She laughed, "It's a male chastity device Dave and you'll be wearing one for most of your life from now on." It took a minute for the words to register, surely she didn't mean it? This was just some kinky game surely? I was begining to have serious concerns about my situation. She had photos and video of me in a very compromising situation, I'd signed that stupid bloody contract, she'd said a number of things about owning me and she'd had a noticeable venomous tone when discussing these things with me. She knelt before me and fitted the metal device to my cock and balls before securing it in place a small pink padlock. "Beautiful!" she exclaimed as she admired her handiwork before taking a few photos of me with her mobile phone.

Katy surprised me with her next action. In one swift movement, she pulled off her t-shirt. I stared at her gorgeous breasts in a sexy black bra. Next she unbuttoned her jeans and wiggled them over her hips and down her legs before stepping out of them. She looked an absolute vision of beauty, her smooth, lean body covered by only her black bra and matching black knickers, upon which I was sure I could see a damp patch, damn, she was getting off on this. Looking me straight in the eye, she reached behind her, unhooked her bra and let her tits spring free.

She had the most amazing breasts and I could feel the blood rushing towards my cock. Then she removed her knickers, so that she was totally naked. Not for the first time in recent days, I admired her cute pussy with her juices glistening in her trimmed pubes. She went to her bedside drawers and took out the infamous silver vibrator, the same one that had been in my mouth when I first got trapped into this situation. She sat on the bed and swang her legs up on top of the duvet so that she was facing me. She looked me straight in the eye as she spread her legs and switched the vibrator on.

Katy pressed the vibrator against her pussy as she closed her eyes and groaned. My cock was rapidly stiffening, and then it hit me, an awful pain in my cock, I was really uncomfortable. Why was it hurting so badly? Katy was really getting into it now, she was clearly very horny and enjoying the sensation as she now concentrated on focusing the vibrator on her clit. I was now in serious pain, my movement was limited, but even if not cuffed to the chair I don't think I'd have been able to lessen the pain as it seemed to be caused by the cage on my cock. Katy now opened her eyes and looked at me, "OK there Dave?" she asked. The bitch, she knew what was happening, she'd planned this!

"Your chastity device is lined with something called punishment pins," she said. "That seems appropriate to me, I mean you do need to be punished and I think it's appropriate that living out your dirty fantasies now causes you pain," she chuckled, enjoying my discomfort. She pressed the vibrator against her clit more firmly and her breathing got deeper and more rapid, she was approaching orgasm. I was stuck in an awful cycle of my cock getting hard, before the bite of the punishment pins would cause it to soften, however I'd immediately get hard again due to watching Katy masturbating no more than four feet in front of me, it was something that i couldn't take my eyes from. Katy came to a shuddering orgasm, I'm sure it was hastened by the knowledge that my dick was experiencing some severe pain as a result of her pleasure.

She quickly got off the bed and put her clothes back on before releasing me from the handcuffs. She said, "I'm sure you saw your new dressing room earlier. It has everything that you'll need and more. There's a small wardrobe with a few of your work clothes, but everything else is new. You clearly have a penchant for panties, so unless instructed otherwise you will always wear a pair. I've removed all male underwear from your dressing room. You'll also find lots of special outfits and uniforms that I've selected for you, but most importantly you'll find a selection of masks and hoods, that I'm sure you'll want to wear, unless you want people to recognise you?"

I was confused, this was a lot to take in but before I could ask any questions she spoke again. "Let me show you your new room," she said as she winked at me and set off along the landing towards the old spare bedroom. I followed her along to the newly updated door. "This room can only be locked and unlocked from the outside by me, using this keycode pad," she explained. "This switch turns the cameras on and off," she continued. "No red light means they are not on, so we can both go in as we are, however the cameras will pretty much be on 24/7, so you'll want to choose a mask or hood from your dressing room, before going in there in the future, unless of course you want to be recognised on the internet?" she asked.

I replied, "I'm sorry Mistress Katy, but this is a lot to take in. I have a dressing room, but it contains very few male clothes, I must always wear panties, this is my new room, you intend to lock me in it and while in there, I'll be on camera and you can control the cameras from out here using that switch?" I expected her to tell me that this was a joke, or that I'd misunderstood, but she didn't. She smiled and nodded her head to confirm that what I'd just said was actually true.

"Let me show you, and I can inform you of a few more rules while I'm at it," she said as she keyed in a code and pushed open the door to my new room. I was starting to understand why she'd wanted five grand and me out of the house, moving rooms and creating my dressing room must have taken some effort, but my new bedroom was something else! The window had been covered from the inside, the room was entirely black, the walls and ceiling had been painted black and the floor was covered with black lino.

It looked like a sex dungeon, the wall to the right had a large cross fixed to the wall, the wall opposite had a large television fixed to it and below the tv hung various bdsm implements such as canes, crops, floggers, paddles and clamps. There were D rings hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room and some more attached to the floor. In each corner of the room, just below the ceiling was a camera, there was not an inch of the room that was not covered by at least two of them. The was an old fashioned metal framed single bed up against the wall opposite the window it had a thin mattress on it and there was something that reminded me of a vaulting horse from school PE classes over by boarded window. I immediately noticed that both the bed and the vaulting horse had restraints attached to them.

"You should always assume that the cameras in here will be on," said Katy. "So you'll want to wear a mask or hood from the selection in your dressing room, unless you want to risk being recognised on the internet. You'll know when the cameras aren't on, as it's the only time that I'll enter the room without something to disguise my identity."

I spoke, "Miss Katy, you've mentioned the internet twice now and I'm confused. Are you saying that these cameras will be broadcasting me on to the internet?"

"Yes Dave," she replied, "One of my friends has created a website for me. It will be free whilst you create some content and attract some customers, but then I'll charge a subscription fee. That should top up the £500 allowance that you'll be transferring to me each week, because I plan on never working again. Now it's getting close to your bedtime so we'll go through your routine. You are to go to your bathroom and do the necessary to be comfortable through the night, you are then to go to your dressing room and choose your mask or hood. Well go on then," She said, "don't just stand there with your mouth open."

I staggered off to the bathroom in something of a daze, I couldn't process everything that was happening to me, let alone what might happen to me in the future. I used the toilet, which was very weird with my cock now hidden inside a metal cage. I then washed and brushed my teeth before heading to my dressing room to choose a head covering.

The dressing room was a surprise to me, it looked like the bedroom of a teenage princess with pink walls and carpet and lots of storage for clothes. I checked some of the drawers, they contained a lot of lingerie, knickers, bras, suspender belts, basques, tights, hold ups and stockings. I lingered in each drawer, feeling the silky material on my fingers, until the pain caused by my hardening cock jolted me from my pleasure. The top draw of the next chest of drawers contained various masks and hoods. Exploring the rest of the clothes storage would have to wait, I didn't want to make Katy any angrier.

I chose a latex hood that I would describe as looking like Barbie. It had very pretty, feminine features and a long blonde ponytail attached to it. Wearing it would be embarrassing, but better than being recognised in the internet. I sat at the dressing table to put it on. Rule number 2 made sense now, short hair to facilitate the wearing of hoods or masks. I reluctantly made my way back Katy in my new bedroom.

"Oh, don't you look a picture," she exclaimed, "The men are going to go wild for you. Now, bedtime. I will come up to your room at 10pm every night, you are to be ready for bed and in position so that I can put the final lock in place. Now lets get on with it. You are to get on to the bed, lock each ankle into the restraints and then lay back and lock your right wrist into the restraint. Now come on, be a good girl and get into position, in future I expect you to have the three locks secured before I arrive at 10pm."

12