All Comments on 'Stepdaughters Payback Ch. 02'

by Porndog2022

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, but you still need to ramp up his frustration more often, such as having him eat you out just before bed or put used panties over his nose. Maybe used panties with left over creampie Remanence in them for him to smell and clean out all night long..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, a good start to a promising career for him. I am concerned why he is locked spread-eagled on the bed? If there is an emergency, he needs to get out of his bondage, especially if she is out. Oh, at 10 pm, she locks his timed cuff. However, how is he going to get out of his bedroom? The door lock can only be opened from the outside. If he gets unlocked, how is he getting out of the room? Was there some other automatic timer that will open the door at 6 am? What happens if he needs to use the toilet? I guess he is out of luck there too?

GimperGimperabout 2 years ago

Please write more it's getting tense. Could you have him being forced to dress up as a rubber gimp please. And yes please have her be more cruel and sadistic to him.

jamieanne63jamieanne63about 2 years ago

And his punishment has begun in earnest...A lifetime of servitude, strict rules and humiliation at the hands of his strict step daughter...I really like the way this is going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous