Stepdaughters Payback Ch. 04

Story Info
Stepdaughter humiliates and frustrates stepfather.
2.5k words
4.49
13.7k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been six weeks since Katy caught me wanking with her panties whilst sucking on her vibrator and almost as long since I last came. That might not sound like long, but for a guy who used to wank at least twice a week, it feels like a lifetime. My world has been turned upside down since she caught me.

It's a Saturday evening. Katy always has something big planned for a Saturday as it's the night that she gets the most subscribers visiting the website that she's had created to live stream my new life, humiliation, punishment, feminisation and sissification to the internet.

As usual for a Saturday, we are in my bedroom at 9pm. I am wearing black high heels, black stockings and a suspender belt, a short black mini skirt which barely covers my black bikini briefs. My four inch cock is encased by an internally spiked chastity device which Katy locked me in six weeks ago. On the top half of my body, I am wearing a pink blouse over a pink bra and I have chosen a slutty mask. My mask is latex, permanently adorned with heavy make up, including bright red lips, with a jet black ponytail attached the the top of it.

Katy addresses the camera and me at the same time, "I am going to give you the opportunity to play a little game I devised. You're going to love it, it will entertain us both and more importantly, your subscribers."

"Okay," I reply, knowing that nothing good is going to come of this.

"First things first," She says, "remove your skirt and pull your panties down!"

I step our of my high heels, unclip my mini skirt and let it fall to the floor, revealing my stocking tops and bikini briefs. I wiggle the briefs over my hips and allow them to slide down my stockinged legs. I pick them both up and put them on the bed. I stand with my chastity cage peeking out from under my pink blouse.

Katy gives me an order, "Spread your legs and put your hands on your head."

I comply with my instruction. Katy approaches and kneels in front of me. Using the key attached to her necklace, she unlocks and removes my chastity device. My small cock immediately stands to attention with all four inches of it standing proud.

"My my my. You are exited aren't you?" says Katy.

It's not surprising really. I used to wank often but haven't cum for about six weeks. Katy has removed all internet access for me, she has installed software on my phone that limits the apps and websites I can access and I can only watch TV between 8pm and 9pm each evening. I have no way to access any porn or any visual sexual stimulation. Katy does tease me hugely though, she spends her time wondering around the house in very revealing tops, short shorts and tiny skirts. She knows that her body arouses me and my chastity device will cause me pain at any hint of an erection.

Katy speaks again, this time looking at the cameras, "You've got a great opportunity tonight. Your cage is going to stay off for at least the next 3 or 4 hours."

"Really? Mistress Katy," I gasp.

"Yes sissy," she replies, "I thought you might like to play a game?"

"What game?" I ask.

She answers, "It's a very simple choice really. You can play the game and try to cum. If you are successful, You will not be caged for the next month and you will have free access to your tiny, pathetic dick. If you choose not to play, I will ice your erection right now and force you back into your chastity cage."

This seems like a no brainer to me. If I don't play, then i'm back to what has become my new reality. If I do play, I get the opportunity to be cage free and wank as much as I like. I'm so horny that it will surely be impossible not to cum.

"I'll play, please Mistress Katy," I say eagerly.

"Good, I thought you would," she says as she grins at me, "Lets get you in to position."

Katy attaches restraints to my wrists and ankles and beckons for me to stand in the middle of the room next to the D rings which were installed in the floor and ceiling when she had the room converted into my bedroom/punishment room. I lift my arms and spread my legs to allow her to lock my restraints to the D rings.

Next she puts on a pair of latex gloves and picks up a tub that is sitting on top of the whipping horse before kneeling in front of me. She scoops out a large dollop of cream and starts to apply it to my cock and balls. I'm so horny I know that I'll come within seconds of this attention. Her hands feel heavenly on my nether regions, even with the latex gloves covering them. I'm surprised at how generous she is being and how easy this will be. Before I've even finished the thought, I feel a strange sensation, or, more accurately, I don't feel anything.

"What's in that tub Mistress Katy?" I ask.

Katy responds, "This cream is a numbing agent. It lasts for at least six hours and instantly makes everything totally numb."

It's already working, so she can safely apply multiple coats without fear of stimulating me. "Do you feel anything down there?" She asks.

I can see that I'm rock hard, my small cock pointing straight up to the ceiling, but I can't feel her hands on it. "I don't think so Mistress," I answer.

She whacks my balls with the palm of her hand and grins, but I don't even flinch.

"But how am I supposed to cum mistress?" I ask.

She smiles and answers, "That's not my problem is it? It's part of the game. Do you want to play or not? You can try to win the opportunity to be cage free for a month, or I can lock you back in it right now! Which is it to be?"

"I'll play please Mistress Katy," I beg.

Katy speaks again, "How long has it been since you last orgasmed? Six weeks? I bet you'd like to cum like a real man? Or would you? Your chastity cage is right here. I can put it back on right now if you'd like?"

"I want to play Mistress Katy," I plead. I am spread out like an "X" in the middle of the room, my limbs held in place by the restraints attached to the D rings. The room is well lit and the cameras in each corner of the room are focused on my predicament.

"Ok, you may start," says Katy.

"Start what?" I ask, "I mean...how am I supposed to cum?

"I'm sure you will find a way," she says, "I mean you look horny enough, but you certainly won't have my panties to help you. I will give you some assistance though."

With that she inserts the vibrating butt plug that I wear every Sunday whilst watching sissy hypno on the large flat screen TV. It's to that TV that she now turns, she switches it on and I see hot women in swimsuits, it seems to be some kind of advertising or promotional video for a ladies swimsuit manufacturer. She takes a ball gag from a hook on the wall and in no time, the red ball is stuffed in my mouth, and the leather straps are fastened behind my masked head.

"Now I'm going out for some drinks with the girls. I hope for your sake there's some cum on the floor in front of you when I get back," she laughs and leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

I'm confused, how on earth am I supposed to cum? There's no way to stimulate my penis, and even if there was, it's going to be numb for hours. I look down at my cock, which is rock hard and dripping precum, a long rope of it bridges the gap from my cock head to the black vinyl floor covering. The vibrating butt plug torments the sensitive nerve bundles in my ass and rather embarrassingly, watching women in swimsuits on TV is incredibly arousing having been deprived on any porn for six weeks. I test my restraints, but as suspected I can't really move my limbs.

I know that the webcams will be on, I wonder how many people are watching me, I wonder if my viewers are men, women or maybe couples? One person that is watching is Katy, she's at the pub with Becky and a couple of her other female friends. She is watching me right now on her phone and is delighted with what she is witnessing.

Although my hands and ankles are completely restrained, I am trying in vain to free myself, struggling away whilst moaning and grunting in discomfort, frustration and effort. Katy puts her phone away picks up her drink and resumes chatting with her friends for a while.

Becky goes to the bar for more drinks and the other girls go to the toilet, so Katy takes the opportunity to check her phone again. I've now given up trying to free myself and am desperately trying to cum. She watches me continuously hump the air over and over. Pathetically trying to get some friction against my little cock, anyway I can. I'm fixated on the television screen, my eyes hungrily watching the beautiful models strut around in their bikinis and swimsuits. She laughs as I arch my back and rhythmically thrust the air.

After a great evening with her friends, Katy returns to the house. It's 1am, I've been trying to cum for nearly four hours. She changes into shiny, black leggings and a pair of thigh high leather boots, a tight black vest top and her cat woman mask. She opens the door to my room and looks at me, standing in the center of the room, fully restrained, clearly exhausted as the urgent horny thrusting from earlier has become a slow gyration of my hips. Sweat is trickling off my body, running down my stockings and my pink blouse is stuck to my damp torso.

"Any luck?" Katy asks, looking at the floor for cum. She doesn't see any, but the volume of precum is staggering.

My eyes shift their focus from the tanned swim suited beauties on the TV screen to Katy and I mumble behind my gag. She reaches up and undoes the buckle behind my head. The red ball comes out of my mouth and I drool as I work my jaw to get some feeling back into it.

"Right then sissy, last chance," she says. "You've obviously not cum yet and I want to go to bed, so I'm going to give you one last choice. She leaves the room momentarily and returns with the biggest dildo I've ever seen in

my life, it looks like it belongs to a horse! It must be at least 14 inches long and about 8 inches in diameter, I swear it's bigger than my arm!

"Last phase of the game," she says holding the dildo in front of my face. "You can ride this dildo in an effort to cum, or you can beg me to lock you back in chastity. Which is it to be?"

I look at the dildo and gulp. I've never had anything up my ass before Katy introduced the vibrating butt plug to it, and that's tiny compared to the giant dildo. There's no way that I can or want to have that up my ass, but I'm so fucking horny. I genuinely consider accepting the dildo challenge for a minute.

"Mistress Katy, I can't. It's too big. I'm so horny Mistress please let me cum some other way," I beg.

"I don't have time for this shit!" she snaps. "Either ask me to ride the dildo, or beg me to be put back into chastity."

Tears start to well up in my eyes. I don't want her, or the people watching on the internet to see me cry, but there's no way I can take that dildo, it would tear me open. My voice cracks and breaks as I mumble at her, "Please Mistress Katy, put me back into chastity".

"Louder," she says, "And fucking beg,"

"Please Mistress Katy," I stammer, "I beg you, please lock me in chastity."

"Better," she says. "Tell me why you need to go back into chastity, and make it convincing."

As so often has happened to me in the last six weeks, tears of humiliation and frustration fall from my eyes behind my mask and I sob as I say the words I've been ordered to utter. "Please lock me in chastity Mistress Katy, I'm begging you. Please lock my pathetic cock up. You were so generous in giving me the opportunity to cum and I failed you. Please lock it back up Mistress Katy, plllleeeeaaaasssseeee."

"Very well, seeing as you asked so nicely," she says as she leaves the room. She is back soon, holding a bag of frozen peas which she presses to my groin. I can sort of feel the cold, but not much else, but within a minute, I see her reach for my chastity device, so the cold must have had the desired effect. Once locked back in chastity, she removes the butt plug from my ass. I immediately miss the feeling of fullness that it was giving me. She frees my wrists and ankles allowing me to drop to my knees in the middle of the room to get some relief for my aching limbs.

"Ah, there's a good girl," she says. "Lick all that precum up while i get ready for bed. When I come back, you best be ready for bed and that floor better be spotless!"

I rush to lick my cold precum off the vinyl floor, there's absolutely loads of it, I suspect there's at least a pint of it. My jaw aches from the ball gag as I hurriedly lick the floor clean, but I don't have time to think about it. Once I'm pretty sure I've licked it all up, I rush to use the bathroom before running back to my room. I hear Katy flushing the toilet in her ensuite and hurry to get in position on my bed with three of my limbs locked in place. I close the last lock and put my head on the pillow just as she enters the room. She takes my left wrist, places it to the side of my head and locks the timed restraint around it.

She smirks as she says, "Sleep well sissy," before she turns, leaves the room and closes the door behind her, leaving me alone in the dark, my head spinning with humiliation, frustration and of course an overwhelming feeling of horniness.