Stepdaughters Payback Ch. 06

Story Info
Katy puts Dave to work for money.
5k words
4.56
11.1k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been just over six months since my stepdaughter, Katy, caught me abusing her trust and satisfying my perverted desires. Since then, my life has changed in more ways than I could imagine but right now, my most pressing concern was money. My savings were pretty much exhausted and my salary was insufficient to cover all of the household costs and pay Katy the £500 weekly allowance that she demanded from me.

I told her over dinner on Monday evening that I couldn't keep up with the payments. She was far more relaxed about it than I'd expected. She just reminded me of clause 9 of my contract, which stated "I will undertake any tasks or employment as required to earn money in the event of being unable to make my weekly payment, or in the event that Mistress Katy requires additional funds for any reason whatsoever."

I had been wondering all week what I could do to earn more money. I had no time for another job. I already had a full time job, my evenings were spent cooking, cleaning and attending to Katy. Saturdays were housework days, Saturday evenings were the main nights for entertaining subscribers to my website and Sundays were spent being forced to watch sissy hypno. When would I find the time to take on another job?

Saturday rolled around and it hadn't been mentioned again. We were eating our lunch when Katy spoke, "No need to do more housework this afternoon Dave. Once you've cleared up after lunch, please go upstairs and remove your maids outfit. Chose a mask or hood and wait for me, naked, in your bedroom."

This was unusual, there had been a fixed routine ever since I'd been blackmailed into agreeing to sign the contract and become Katys sissy. As I cleared the dinner plates away and wiped the kitchen down, I wondered what was going to happen to me that afternoon.

I rushed upstairs, not wanting to disappoint my mistress, went to my dressing room, removed and hung up my maids outfit and stepped out of my panties. I chose a latex sissy mask with a long blonde ponytail. It was not at all realistic, but it was comfortable and would definitely hide my identity. I headed to my bedroom to await Katy and my fate.

I didn't have to wait long before Katy entered the room. I was a little surprised to see her so casually dressed, in black joggers, cat woman mask and a ribbed black polo neck jumper. Her tits still looked great though and her jumper was tightly stretched around them. She ordered me to stand against the St. Andrews cross, before moving to fix each of my limbs to it.

She took at minute to look at my body, before speaking, "I'm going to remove your chastity cage Dave. Enjoy the feeling, because if you are a good girl tonight, it will be removed again. In fact if you're a really good girl tonight, then you'll be permitted to orgasm and I'll swap you into a different chastity device without the punishment pins."

Wow, this was exciting news for me, just getting out of the cage was a surprising turn of events, but the opportunity to cum and get a more comfortable chastity cage sounded too good to be true. I was concerned by what lay ahead for me that night though, to get such a reward, it surely was going to be something that I wouldn't enjoy.

Katy grabbed a large stainless steel medical tray and placed it on the floor between my legs so that it was poisitioned directly below me. She then took a bottle of baby oil from one of the shelves and squirted a healthy glob of it on to the palm of her right hand. My tiny cock was already getting hard from the excitement of not being caged for the first time in over 6 months, it now stood urgently to attention at my assumption that Katys oiled hand would soon be grasping it.

I wasn't disappointed, Katy grabbed my cock and slowly but consistently started to pump her hand up and down. Within 30 seconds I was breathing more quickly and heavily, after just a few more seconds I was jerking my hips in rhythm with her hand as my breathing grew urgent. Katy instantly stopped and went to sit on my bed as precum oozed from my cock and formed a long sticky rope which hung from my erect penis.

Katy watched me from the bed as gravity won out over the thickness of the string of precum and it fell into the metal tray that she'd placed on the floor. I considered asking her to return to my cock, but thought better of it. I watched her as she watched me, my breathing begining to slow to a more usual pace.

After a few minutes Katy stood up and applied more baby oil to her hand. I watched as she formed an 'O' shape with her thumb and forefinger of her right hand before sliding it on to my rock hard dick. She held her fingers in place around the corona of my cock head for a few seconds, before moving the her finger 'O' ring rapidly up and down in very tiny strokes. The enormous and localised feeling of pleasure caused me to groan in ecstasy as my hips immediately began to buck. She kept up her rapid motion for no more than 20 seconds before returning to sit on my bed.

My cock twitched and bobbed as precum continued to flow from it. Katy looked unimpressed as she took her phone from her pocket and started to scroll though something on the screen. Time passed slowly as I silently wished for her wank me to orgasm. It seemed like a lifetime, but it was probably only 5 minutes before she returned to my side, this time squirting baby oil directly on to my small, but very hard cock.

Once again she took my manhood in my grasp, this time slowly, and i mean really slowly, wanking her hand up from the base on my cock, up to the tip before moving it back down ever so slowly. This method stimulated me less than the previous two techniques, but produced more precum, which poured from the bellend at the top of each upstroke.

Even though, it was less stimulating, I only lasted less than two minutes before I was on the verge of cumming. Katy sensed this and walked out of the room. For someone so young, she clearly had a lot of experience when it came to handling a dick.

Katy returned a few minutes later with a small stool. She placed the stool on the floor in front of the cross and sat on it. She slowly ran her index finger along the underside of my hard, twitching, tiny cock.

As she did so, she spoke to me, "Dave, tonight I will be enacting rule no. 9 of your contract. You will be undertaking additional employment to earn money and let me live in the manner to which I've become accustomed."

My cock was constantly leaking precum from the constant but light touch of her finger, as I responded, "What work will I be doing Mistress Katy?"

She removed her finger from my cock, but it still continued to leak precum, I was so horny, never had I ever been so horny. "Don't you worry about that for now," she said, "Just remember that if you are a good girl, you'll be allowed to orgasm and you can have a new chastity cage without the punishment pins." This sounded too good to be true, but my cock liked the thought of it and precum poured from it as it twitched and bobbed.

Katy continued to edge me for the next hour, alternating between 1 to 2 minutes on my cock then 4 or 5 minutes on her phone while the sensation to cum eased. Occasionally she would tell me how much she was looking forward to seeing me earn her some money that night. I was starting to worry that the work she had lined up wasn't going to be the standard type of work that most people would think of. After an hour had passed, Katy got up off the stool and left the room.

She soon returned, with a bag of frozen peas and a pint glass. I knew what both meant and groaned audibly. She shot me a fierce look and said, "Do not make me put you over the punishment bench! We do not have time for that right now, but I will do it if you do not adjust your attitude!"

"Yes Mistress Katy, I'm sorry Mistress Katy," I quickly responded as she slammed the bag of peas into my groin. The freezing cold quickly subdued my erection, allowing Katy to lock my spiked chastity cage back in place. She then picked up the surgical tray that had been collecting my pre cum and poured it into the pint glass, which it half filled.

Katy held the glass up in front of the cameras and then moved it in front of my face. "Beg me to drink it, sissy," she said.

I hated the way I was made to beg for things that I really disliked, it was so humiliating. "Please mistress," I begged, "I really want to drink my precum, please let me drink it."

Katy laughed, "Very well then, if you're so desperate, who am I to deny you?" She undid the restraint on my right hand and passed me the pint glass. "Seeing as you're so desperate to drink it, I expect you'll down it in one," she said. I knew exactly what she was saying, she was basically ordering me to down it.

I brought the glass up to my lips and fought back the desire to wretch, before slowly and steadily starting to chug it down. It actually tasted much more pleasant than either mine or Tyrones cum, but the volume was daunting and I had to fight back the urge to gag on the cold sticky syrup. I was disgusted with myself, but I drank it all down as commanded.

Katy looked pleased. "Good girl," she said, "now, one more thing to consume. Do you know what this is?" she asked, as she held up a small blue pill between thumb and forefinger.

"Yes Mistress," I replied, It's a viagra."

"Yes it is sissy," she confirmed, as she popped it into my mouth, "wash it down with the dregs of your precum," she commanded as she handed the pint glass back to me. I threw my head back and drained the contents of the glass into my mouth before swallowing the tablet and the last of my precum.

"You have exactly one hour to prepare yourself. I want you smooth, hairless, beautifully made up and dressed like a slut. Go!" she commanded.

I spent the next hour rushing to do everything that she had demanded of me, but there was one thing that bothered the hell out of me, she had said "beautifully made up," that implied no mask and that was scary, no way did i want to be live streamed on the internet without my disguise. Even so, I did everything that was asked of me and stood in my dressing room waiting for Katy.

She arrived looking like a million dollars, she looked beautiful and so hot. I remembered why l spent so much time fantasising about her and wanking with her panties. The viagra was already pumping round my system and the sight of Katy made me immediately get hard, which of course caused agony from the punishment pins in my chastity device, however normally my erection would subside, but this time I stayed hard, I guess I had the viagra to thank for that.

Katy looked me up and down then spoke, "Not bad slut, the make up could be better, but we'll work on that in the future, it will do for now. The outfit is lovely, you've chosen well. Those wet look hold ups are fantastic, your micro skirt is so short that i can see your pink panties and that black mesh top shows your pink bra. Now get on your knees, I have something to finish the look."

I knelt as commanded and Katy walked over to me. She placed a collar around my neck and I saw her take a small pink padlock which she used to lock it in place.

"OK," she said, "Lets go."

Go where? I thought as i stood up, checking myself out in the mirror, my collar was about an inch wide and had the word "SISSY" in bright pink lettering, that ran under my chin from ear to ear. I waited for more instructions.

"Go and get in the car slut!" Katy ordered.

"But Mistress, I can't go outside like this, and where are we going?" I stammered.

"Do not fucking question me Dave, I thought you'd have learnt by now. We don't have time for fucking about, so you either get moving now, or I'll put you on the punishment bench and send those emails. So what is it to be?" She spat the words at me.

I replied, "Sorry Mistress Katy, please don't send the emails, I'll go wherever you ask."

I started down the stairs towards the front door with Katy following closely behind me. I got to the front door and hesitated. I'd never considered that I'd have to go outside dressed like this. I looked over my shoulder at Katy. I could tell from the look on her face that I had no options here. I put my hand on the front door handle, I was physically shaking yet I felt excited. Excited, scared and nervous, my stomach was doing somersaults and I felt sick.

I turned the door handled, pulled the door towards me and peered around it to check there was no-one out on the street before stepping out. I hurried towards the car as I heard Katy speak from behind me, "oh silly me, I've forgotten the car keys." Then I heard the ominous sound of the front door closing.

I rushed back to the door and tried the handle, but it wouldn't open, I knocked on it urgently, but couldn't make too much noise for fear of drawing attention to myself. My best option was to hide. I went to the front of the car and crouched down, aware that in doing so, my pink pantied ass was on full display.

After what seemed an eternity, Katy came out of the house and blipped the car doors open. I hurried to run round the car and jump into the passenger seat. Katy slid elegantly into the drivers seat, laughing at her wittiness and my recent predicament.

She drove for about 30 minutes to a non descript building on an industrial estate on the edge of town and parked in a car park at the rear. she ordered me to get out and wait at the side of the car before getting out herself, walking around to me, clipping a lead to my collar and leading me across the car park towards a large steel door.

We both stopped at the door. Katy looked at me and asked, "What is rule number 5?"

I replied, "Rule 5 Mistress, I will instantly follow any requests issued by Mistress Katy or anyone empowered to act in her behalf, without hesitation or question."

"And rule 9?" She asked.

I replied, "Rule 9, Mistress, I will undertake any tasks or employment as required to earn money in the event of being unable to make my weekly payment, or in the event that Mistress Katy requires additional funds for any reason whatsoever."

"And rule 12?" She asked.

I replied again, "Rule 12, Mistress Katy, I will always show enthusiasm and gratitude in everything that I do."

Katy smiled at me, "You are a good girl," she said, "The gentleman that you are about to entertain have paid good money for their time with you, do not dare disappoint me or them!"

The words hit me like a truck, my mind scrambled with thoughts racing through it, my stomach churned with nerves, I opened my mouth to ask a question, but instead I vomited on a strip of grass to the side of the steel door.

Katy looked at me with a mixture of pity and irritation before speaking, "For fucks sake Dave, get yourself together, you better freshen up as soon as we're inside."

I looked at my feet, disbelieving what was about to happen to me, but I knew one thing for certain. I had never been so horny in my life. I'd not cum for months, Katy had expertly edged me for over an hour that afternoon and I had a viagra working it's magic. My cock was straining against my cage and the punishment pins were doing nothing to quell the throbbing.

Katy knocked on the door twice, it opened and we stepped inside. She directed me to a washroom and toilet area to clean up after my nerve induced puke. Once done I stepped back out to meet her. It was clear that we were in a sex club, Katy led me down a corridor to a door, which we passed through into another room.

It was a large room with a black leather clad bench on a raised stage in the centre. There were four spotlights focused on the bench, which lit it clearly and in stark contrast to the rest of the room, which was very gloomy, there was plenty of room for people to stand around the stage, or sit around the outside of the room on leather couches, chairs and benches.

Katy led me to the bench, I could see that at the back end there was an inset, deep, metal bowl. The bench was just under two and a half feet wide and maybe four and a half feet long.

Katy gave me instructions, "You will start in doggy position and make sure you kneel so that your ass is over the bowl. If any of the guys want you on your back, position your ass so that their cum will drain into the bowl." she said, as she gestured towards it.

I climbed onto the bench not knowing quite what was about to happen, but I was horny as hell, desperate to get rid of my chastity cage full of punishment pins and earn a reward. I remembered rules 5, 9 & 12 as a door opened and six men walked in through it.

They looked at me excitedly as they removed their shirts and began to unbuckle their pants. Three of the men were muscular with chiselled chests, one had a bit of a pot belly. The final two were weedy looking guys, they all had one thing in common though, which was the way that they looked at me.

"Dibs on her mouth," claimed one of the muscular men. "I get her ass first," declared another quickly. "Sloppy seconds I guess," said the third a little disappointedly. The two weedy guys guys approached me, they both had surprisingly big dicks. "You can wank us both off baby," said the better looking one of the pair.

The first guy had his Kelvin Clein's off in no time. He brought his semi-flaccid member to my face. I looked up at him and tried to smile sexily. I was so nervous, but my little penis twitched in my cage.

I reached out and began stroking his growing cock. So focused was I on him that I was shocked when the man behind me grabbed my hips and pulled me back a little more over the bowl so he could better access my ass.

I felt the head of his hard cock at the entrance to my ass. I gasped, which provided the guy in front of me with the perfect opportunity to push his now equally hard cock into my soft, warm mouth as the man behind me pressed his fairly large cock into my rear end. My ass tingled as he entered me and his cock rubbed over my prostate.

I groaned in pleasure. Oh my god, I was enjoying this! He pressed himself deeper in, slowly, inch by inch. "She's so tight," he exclaimed to the other guys. The man in front of me was moaning as I sucked hard on the head of his cock, running my tongue around his helmet.

I couldn't believe that I was enjoying this and feeling like a total slut. Katy had set me up for this beautifully, I had to admit. She'd got me so horny before letting these guys loose on me. I had a cock in each hand, one in my ass and a fourth in my mouth.

The man behind me bottomed out and began to slowly fuck my ass. I felt full and my ass felt so alive as his cock thrust slowly in and out of me. I tried to stifle a moan but still it was audible past the fully erect cock in my mouth. I gasped and moaned more as they penetrated both ends of me. Instinctively I began to buck backwards to meet their thrusts. I felt humiliated, but so submissive and alive.

The muscular guy in my mouth was nearing orgasm. His breath was getting faster and his cock was throbbing. Suddenly he groaned and began pumping his semen into my mouth. I readily swallowed it and kept slurping on his member until he pulled it out.

He was immediately replaced by the better looking weedy man, who in turn was replaced by Mr pot belly. Both were already rock solid. Pot belly guy must have got very turned on from watching the action as I only wanked him for a few seconds before he shot a load of cum in my hair and down the side of my face.

The man behind me really started to piston in and out of me before suddenly stiffening and pumped his jizz into my ass. I felt its force as it shot into my anal canal. He held pulled out, his cum was oozing out of my ass, running down my balls and into the waiting bowl.

My caged penis was constantly leaking precum, but I had little time to think about anything before I felt another cock enter my ass. It was the third muscular guy who had been patiently waiting for "sloppy seconds". He had wasted no time in sliding his bigger and thicker cock into my ass. He must have been at least 8 inches long and very thick.

12