Stepdaughters Payback Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bucked back to meet his thrusts causing him to moan loudly. I took a moment to gather my thoughts and consider my situation. How had I ended up here? My journey had been unexpected and rapid. From wanking over Katys panties I was now on my knees being gangbanged for money, but most surprising was how horny I felt and how much I was enjoying it.

I was snapped back to reality by the words of muscular guy three who was balls deep in my ass. "Yep, she sure is tight back here!" He declared as he was sliding his cock almost totally out of my ass before roughly plunging it back in. He grunted and gripped my hips as he did so. I felt so embarrassed, so humiliated, but so horny at being treated as a cheap whore.

This all was too much for weedy guy one, who stiffened and emptied his balls down my throat. Weedy guy two, quickly moved from my side and pushed his hard cock into my mouth before I'd even had chance to catch my breath. As I focused on breathing through my nose, a large dose of sloppy seconds was delivered into my ass. The muscular guy pulled his softening dick from me and my sphincter made a slurping noise as though it was desperately seeking another cock to fill it.

This left me with just weedy guy two in my mouth, but I was soon surrounded by the first two muscular guys, pot belly and weedy guy one, all of whom seemed to have recovered and had their hard dicks in their hands.

Surrounded by stroking dicks, the men closed in and started to beat themselves off, I was going to get a cum-bath! Spray after spray coated my entire face, my hair, my back and legs. The men were moaning and groaning before they released their huge loads and weedy guy two started cumming hard in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, but some escaped my mouth and ran down my neck until it reached my chest and dripped off me.

They must have all been spent as they backed away, admiring my cum coated body. I must have looked like a total whore. On my knees covered in cum, with my ass hole twitching and my caged cock pouring pre cum down into the bowl beneath me.

Oh fuck! The bowl! I'd forgotten about that during all of the action. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of clapping. I looked for the source of the sound and saw Katy walking towards me. "Very good my little slut!" She exclaimed, "At times I'm sure that I saw you enjoying it."

Katy spoke again, to the group of assembled men, as much as to me, "There's just one more thing to do sissy. Thank these nice men for their sperm and drink up the contents of the bowl."

The humiliation burned through me, my cock twitched with shame and embarrassment as I looked around at the men who had just used me like a whore. actually they'd not used me like a whore, they had actually used me as a whore, they'd all paid Mistress Katy in order to use my ass and mouth.

I put on my best sissy voice. "Thank you for your sperm sirs," I said as I reached forward and lifted up the bowl. My stomach turned a little as I saw how much cum had accumulated in it.

I carefully lifted the bowl to my mouth and slowly tipped it. The cold, gloopy, sloppy fluid slid from the bowl into my mouth. I swallowed the first mouthful surprisingly easily and then swallowed some more. I could feel my tongue and the inside of my mouth getting coated with the cold jism. The smell of cum filled my nostrils.

I focused on emptying the fluid from the bowl. I was now about halfway there, but my belly was already full of cum from the earlier half pint of pre cum and from guys who had just fucked my mouth. I took a second to steady myself before draining the bowl. I was totally humiliated, but also incredibly turned on.

The sound of the men speaking filled my consciousness for the first time since I'd picked up the bowl. I clearly heard a few comments such as "how nasty!" and I definitely heard pot belly refer to me as a "cum slut". Then I heard one of the muscular guys say, "Look how much she is dripping from drinking it!" He was right of course, downing a bowl full of cum in front of my stepdaughter and six strangers had me feeling hornier than I had ever done at any point in my life.

"Well done sissy," said Katy, "You've done well there. What do you think guys?" she asked as she looked around the room at them. There were murmurs of approval, nods and even a thumbs up from one of the weedy guys. She stepped towards me, reaching for the key she kept on a chain around her neck. I couldn't believe she was going to keep her word.

Katy reached forward with her left hand and grasped my balls tightly to keep me still as she put the key into the lock with her right hand. Pot bellied man handed me a martini glass and said "For your cum," as I took it from him.

Katy was struggling to get the cage off my cock, it was growing so rapidly and throbbing uncontrollably. She managed to pull it off with a firm tug and said "You may masturbate to orgasm into the glass my sissy," as my cock grew to it's full four inches.

I didn't need to masturbate though, I didn't even get my hand to it, before I began to shoot streams of hot cum from my twitching cock. I was so surprised that the first shot went over the glass and splashed across the floor a full six feet away from me.

"Fuck, look at that!" exclaimed muscular guy two, "She'll have lick that up of course."

I didn't care though, I was so happy to be cumming as I shot glob after glob into the martini glass. Then I realised I was being laughed at, by all of the men, but most off by Katy, she threw her head back and laughed uncontrollably as she said "Fucking pathetic, she didn't even need to touch her tiny, little cock to cum!"

Now that i'd cum, I felt much less horny. I was shamed, humiliated and embarrassed. Katys' description was accurate of course, I was pathetic.

"Now drink that cum," she commanded, "don't keep these nice men waiting."

I looked down at the martini glass full of my cum, there was nothing I wanted less than to drink it now that I was no longer horny, but i knew that I must. I raised the glass to my lips, my humiliation was total and complete.

12