StepDaughter's Plan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to say get the lube when Meg pleaded, "Shove it in now; why are you so mean?"

Maddy moved around and spat on Meg's asshole, and looking at me with eyes burning with lust, said, "Fuck that bitch's ass, Daddy. She wants it.

I pressed my engorged cock head against Meg's tight ass pucker. Meg instantly went wild and shoved her ass back against my cock.

My cock slid right inside; I was shocked at how easily she accepted my cock in her ass. Meg started screaming and mumbling incoherently. But it was clear she liked the pounding I was giving her ass.

Meg was going wild, and that sent me over the edge. I announced I was going to cum.

Maddy said, "pull out and shoot your load all over her tits."

I was surprised at hearing that, and it caused my ejaculation to pause just long enough for Meg to pull off my cock and roll on her back. She held her tits together, giving me a target to shoot my load onto, which I did.

Long thick streams of my white cream covered her titties.

I collapsed on the bed, and Maddy quickly cuddled up to me.

"I love you, John; this has been the best week of my life," Maddy said.

Meg, all sweaty and still covered in cum rolled out of bed and said, "I think I will take a quick shower. Maddy, is it OK if I sleep with you and John tonight?"

Maddy sat up, leaned into Meg, and kissed each of her cum covered nipples. Then said, "I am counting on you sleeping with us, sis. I wouldn't have it any other way, you sexy dirty whore of mine."

I was sound asleep before Meg returned to bed. The three of us slept like rocks that night.

The next morning Meg work up first. She got out of bed and, in doing so, woke up Maddy and myself.

"Good morning, my lovely sister and my handsome stepfather. I have to get to work," Meg said.

I looked at the clock, and it was already 10 am. I panicked for a split second, then remember I had already told the office I wouldn't be in on Wednesday.

Maddy rolled over and grabbed my cock.

I wasn't hard; Maddy frowned and said, "Tired of putting your fat cock in your horny stepdaughters already?"

Laughing, I said, "Not at all, you sexy thing. I think I need some fuel; you two ladies have a lot of energy."

Maddy smiled and said, "That's OK. I need to get to work too."

She leaned down to kiss me, dragging her perky hard nipples across my chest as she did so. My cock twitched, feeling them on my chest. Maddy was out of bed and out of the bedroom door before she noticed my hard-on.

The next few days were more of the same, although things did slow down a bit. Tasha didn't come around again until Friday afternoon. I ended up taking the rest of the week off. More out of necessity, as the girls were keeping me up until two or three every night. The three of us were sucking and fucking each other from the minute one of them got home until we were all exhausted. No complaints from me about the situation.

Friday afternoon, both Maddy and Meg were at work; Tasha showed up around 3:00, unannounced. I was lying naked out by the pool when I heard the door chime, announcing someone was home.

"Hello John, how are you today?" She said.

For a split second, I attempted to cover up and then realized that it was foolish. I fucked Tasha two or three times the other day.

"Hello Tasha, doing well, how about yourself? I haven't seen you in a few days. Family is OK?" I asked.

Pointing at my cock and licking her lips while she undressed, Tasha said, "Oh, you look like you are doing better than well; you look extremely well."

Laughing, I said, "Maddy isn't home, Tasha. She doesn't get off until 09:00."

Tasha was fully naked now and climbing on the bed.

"OH, too bad for her; I'm ready to get off now," Tasha said as she reached out and grabbed my rapidly swelling cock.

She went right after it and sucked it into her mouth. I wasn't fully hard yet, and I moaned out in pleasure as her hot wet mouth caused my cock to grow to its full thick seven-inch length.

She was on her knees between my legs, sucking my cock and holding my balls at the same time. She was very talented at sucking cock. Come to think of it, she was just as gifted at eating pussy judging from the way she could make Maddy and Meg scream.

I grunted out, "Turn around bitch; I want to taste the hot brown pussy of yours. I love sucking on your fat cunt lips and the big red clit."

She moved like a cat and quickly had her legs spread over my face. Her distended pussy lips were begging for attention from my mouth. I stuck my tongue into her hole, causing her to moan and suck my cock further into her mouth.

She was grinding her pussy down onto my face now. I could feel her grunting and moaning as she sucked my cock.

Then she released my cock from her mouth and said, "don't cum yet. I want this load in my fat brown cunt."

"Well, you better stop sucking on it then; you have me ready to blow my load," I said.

Tasha quickly rolled off my face and moved around so that she was straddling my face as she held onto the headboard of the bed. She was griding her pussy back and forth on my mouth. Every time her clit passed over my tongue, she would shiver.

As I licked her thick brown slit, her fat pink inner lips continued to become engorged. They were now hanging out of her brown slit. I worked one of my hands up between her ass cheeks and teased her ass.

It sent shockwaves of pleasure through Tasha's body as she moaned her approval.

"Oh, I need your fat white cock inside my brown cunt right now. Fuck me like a dirty little tramp I am for your daughters and wife," Tasha said.

With that, she moved off my face and straddled my shaft. Reaching down and holding my cock, she aimed it at her opening.

What did she say? Did I hear that, right? She is a slut not only to the girls but to Amy as well? No, I must have heard her wrong.

She didn't hesitate; she put my fat cock head up to her meaty thick labia and dropped down on to my member. In one motion, she had my entire cock buried inside her plump cunt.

Tasha's pussy was incredibly hot. Her fat lips wrapped around my shaft as she ground her hips down onto me.

Tasha is a voluptuous young woman. Not chubby, but at the same time not slim like Maddy or fit like Meg. Tasha is soft and warm like an oversized down comforter. Her big titties were bouncing up and down as she rode my shaft. There was no doubt about it that she was fucking me, and I was along for the ride.

As she buried my shaft deep inside her swollen pussy she moaned out, "Drive the fat white fuck stick into my brown hole. Use me."

Wow, I had known Tasha for many years; but I saw a different side of her in the last few days. I liked this side, but then, I saw both Maddy and Meg in a whole new light as well.

Tasha proceeded to fuck me silly. As hard as she had worked my cock with her mouth, I thought for sure I would blow my load as soon as her thick lips engulfed my shaft, but I didn't. We fucked for some time, and Tasha climaxed first, to my surprise.

I blew my load inside Tasha just as she came down from her orgasm.

"Fuck yeah, shoot that white cream inside my slutty brown fuck hole," Tasha panted out.

I finished emptying my load into Tasha, and she collapsed onto me. Her big round tits slapping me in the face as she snuggled up.

She crawled off me and then quickly turned around and began sucking my cum and pussy covered cock.

Looking up at me as she did, she said, "you're not done with me yet, Mister; I have more in store."

With that, she jumped off the bed and ran into the house.

Halfway their she yelled back at me, "Your cum is dripping out of my cunt and down my thighs. I wish Amy were here to lick it up."

What the hell did she say? Amy? Lick her? She must have miss spoke again.

Tasha returned, skipping back to the bed; her huge tits swinging from side to side was a sight to behold. My cock noticed right away, and it swelled up the last few millimeters.

Tasha got to the bed, and just as I was about to ask her about the "Amy" comment, she held up the copy of my cock dildo.

With a very intense, almost scary grin on her face, Tasha said, "John, you ever fuck your own ass?"

Now, I am not opposed to ass play and, in fact, enjoy it, but something about having a copy of my cock in my ass freaked me out. Even if it was a bad copy of my cock.

Tasha seeing my nervousness laughed and said, "Don't worry, John, this isn't going in your ass."

With that, Tasha crawled on the bed. She put her ass up in the air and buried her face in a pillow. I watched as she reached back between her legs and shoved the copy cock into her pussy.

"Now shove your fat white cock into my black ass, John. Stretch my ass open. I want to feel you shoot your load in my ass," Tasha panted out as she began fucking herself with the dildo.

"Fuck yeah, fuck that ass, you bastard," Tasha ordered.

I rammed my cock into her tight ass and began pumping in and out of her. At the same time, she was working her pussy over with the copy of my cock dildo.

It wasn't easy as Tasha was working her ass and hips wildly back and forth on my shaft. It took everything I had just to hang on to her and keep my cock inside her tight asshole.

Tasha screamed out, "Harder, ram my ass harder. Spank me. Hurt me; I have been a bad little whore."

Tasha was out of control; she was screaming and grunting like a wild woman. She was ramming her ass back into me so hard I had to hold onto her hips just to keep her from bucking me off the bed.

"Harder, harder, fuck that black ass," Tasha moaned

I slapped her round brown ass, and she let out a little scream. Then I slapped her ass so hard I was sure she would start crying, but instead, she let out a "fuck yeah, do me like that."

Tasha tensed up, and I felt her entire body shake and shutter.

"Fuck I am cumming on both your cock's," Tasha hissed out.

I have to say, it was the most erotic experience, and I finally let go and dumped my load in Tasha's ass.


Tasha let out a long "cooing sound" when she felt my warm cum entering her ass.

Tasha was sweating and spent. She pulled away from me, leaving the copy of my cock in her fat pussy. Tasha rolled over on her back and slowly worked the copy cock in and out of her cunt.

Looking up at me with her hair sweaty and stuck to her forehead said, "Fuck I want two real cocks in me at once; three would be even better, one hard cock in my ass, one in my fat cunt, and one to suck. That would be heaven."

I looked down at her, smiling but at the same time somewhat shocked. This young lady was a total slut. Being the pervert I am, it fully turned me on, and my cock stayed hard as a rock even after the pounding it has just received from Tasha's tight brown ass.

Tasha seeing that I was still rock hard, said, "Go clean that big cock. I need it back in my hot vagina. This little copy is only good when the real thing isn't available."

I rinsed off at the outside pool shower, and when I got back to the bed, Tasha was standing up, getting her clothes.

"John, I am so sorry, I have to go; my mom's been texting me while you have been violating my mouth, vagina, and asshole. Dad is back in the hospital." Tasha said.

Hearing Tasha use the term "violate" made me nervous she would say I forced myself on her. She picked up on my thoughts.

"Don't worry; you can't violate the willing. I loved it, and I am looking forward to doing that again, maybe next time you have a friend that can join us and take the place of little Johnny. Oh, and let's keep this our little secret, OK? Your three girls would be pretty upset with me if they found out I was here without them." Tasha said as she pulled her close on.

She leaned into me and giving me a deep tongue kiss while holding my cock.

"MMMMM, sorry to leave you like this, John. Damn, that is a nice cock," Tasha said. Then she turned and walked back to the house

When she got to the house, she looked back at me, smiling, and said, "I feel you leaking out of both my fuck holes; it is heavenly."

Then she was gone, and my head was spinning. There was no doubt about it; she remarked about Amy and her having sex more than once. What was that all about? Were my wife and Tasha fucking?

The rest of the day, I was confused with this new information and how to react. How could I bring it up with Amy?

Honey, the other day while I was fucking Tasha in the pussy and ass, she mentioned you two had eaten each other out. I laughed out loud at myself; yeah, that would go over well.

Both Maddy and Meg wouldn't be home until late, so I made myself dinner with wild thoughts running around in my head. What else has Amy been up to that I didn't know about? She has always been so open and honest with me about our sex life and swinger lifestyle.

By 09:30, I was spent both emotionally and physically. So I got in bed and fell fast asleep.

Around 10:15, Maddy woke me up as she climbed into bed. She cuddled up to me, and my cock instantly responded when I smelled her perfume.

"Hello, sweetheart, did you have a nice day?" I asked as I pulled her into me and kissed her.

Maddy cuddled up to me; she put one of her long legs over me and felt my erection.

Kissing me, she said, "Oh Daddy, you are nice and hard; I hope that is for me. Would you be upset if I gave you a rain check on a blow job or fuck? I am exhausted."

"Sweety, of course not. My cock jumps to attention whenever I see you or smell your perfume. As much as I love being inside you, you don't have to take care of me every time you cause me to have an erection," I said.

"Well, when the day comes that you don't get a nice fat hard-on for me, I will be broken-hearted," Maddy said as she snuggled her head into my shoulder.

We cuddled for a while, and my cock throbbed for her pussy the entire time until she rolled over and fell fast asleep.

I was lying in bed next to my gorgeous young naked stepdaughter. My cock so hard it was beginning to hurt, and I contemplated jerking off to relieve the pain.

Just as I started stroking, I heard the door chime, and I knew Meg was home. As hard as my cock was, it got just that much harder with the thought of sinking it into Meg's creamy tight snatch.

I positioned myself in bed, so when Meg walked in, she would see my hard cock, and I pretended to be asleep.

The door to the bedroom opened, and I heard Meg say softly, "MMM, you're still up for me."

Not realizing I heard her. She went into the bathroom, and I heard her brush her teeth, and then I watched the silhouette of her tone firm body approach the bed and her perfect tits jiggling as she walked.

She crawled into bed and immediately reached out and grabbed my cock.

I pulled her to me and planted a deep tongue kiss on her. She returned my kiss while stroking my cock at that same time.

I reached down between her legs in an attempt to finger her hot bare pussy.

Whispering, she said, "Stop, that is off-limits for tonight. My pussy is sore from all the attention it has been getting from you and Maddy."

I thought, shit, not Meg too.

Seeing my disappointment, she whispered while giggling and said, "well, there is nothing wrong with my mouth."

She moved the covers off me and proceeded to suck my entire length down her throat. As Meg sucked on my cock, I tried to finger her pussy again, but she would slap my hand away every time my fingers got close to her pussy lips.

I finally exploded in her mouth, and she sucked me dry. She moved up to me with a mouth full of cum and kissed me, pushing some of my cum into my mouth.

It wasn't the first time I had a woman kiss me with my cum in her mouth, but this was for sure the first time I enjoyed it. Meg is an excellent kisser, and with her perfectly toned naked body pressed against mine, I was in heaven.

She broke off the kiss and said, "I can't believe Maddy left you to sleep like that; that is no way to leave one's lover."

Meg then cuddled up to me, and the three of us sleep like rocks, only to all three be awoken to our cell phones chiming with texts at the same time.

That could only be one person. Amy was texting all three of us in a group.

Blurry eyed, we all reached for our phones. I read the text out loud, "good morning family, hope you all slept well. I am sure you did. We decided to leave a day early. Aunt Jill and I are driving back together. She should be dropping me off around 6:00 pm today, looking forward to being home. Love you. Girls, can we plan on all hanging out around the pool tomorrow and BBQ, please? Dying to hear about your week together."

Maddy said, "Shit, I was looking forward to one last night of being your dirty little whore, Daddy."

Meg said, "Yeah, me too, even if my pussy is sore."

I said, "OK, well, we do have all day still."

Maddy grabbed my cock, and within seconds I was rock hard in her hand.

"Hold on, we need to reply to your mom," I said.

Both girls started typing, and I said, "Wait, we can't all reply at once; it would be pretty obvious that we all read the text at the same time, which more than likely only happened if we were all together at this time of day. Maddy, you go first."

Maddy replied that she had tomorrow off and would come over around noon. BBQing sounds nice.

Maddy then straddled me and lowered herself down on my shaft. Her sweet tight pussy swallowed up my entire seven-inch long thick shaft. The walls of her vagina massagaing my hard shaft as she rocked back and forth.

"Oh fuck, you feel good inside my cunt, Daddy. I love how filling you are and feeling you stretch my tight fuck hole open," Maddy purred out.

She began slowly rocking back and forth on my cock. I could feel the head of my cock once again rubbing back and forth over her cervix. She was purring and moaning as she continued her slow rythmic rocking.

Meg pretending she was typing a text, said, "Mom, tomorrow sounds great, would love to write more but watching Maddy fuck John is turning me on, and even as sore as my pussy is from all fucking he and I have been doing, I can't wait for my turn to ride his fat cock and feel him empty his heavy balls inside me."

Maddy, still slowly rocking her pelvis back and forth on my shaft, turned to Meg and said, "Did I say you could spread your legs and let you get fucked by John, bitch?"

"Maddy, I was just joking. I know I am not allowed to spread my legs and let John in my vagina without your permission," Meg said

"That's a good little whore. Now, suck on my nipples bitch, while John fucks me. I am getting close," Maddy said.

Maddy was working up her pace now, and I joined her pace. I began bucking my hips up into her, driving my shaft even further into her tight pussy.

I knew her tell signs now, and I could see she was moments away from exploding with an orgasm.

Sure enough, just then, she went off as she rode my stiff prick. She grunted and shook as her orgasm washed over her. Maddy collapsed onto my chest, panting.

I hadn't climaxed yet, and Maddy noticed right away.

"Have you grown tired of your baby girl's cunt already, Daddy? You don't like being inside my tight fuck hole anymore?" Maddy said with hurt in her voice.

I hugged her tight, knowing that I was moments away from cumming inside her.

As Maddy questioned me, I grunted and bucked my hips up, and exploded a massive load of cum into her pussy.

"WOW, Daddy, I can feel every squirt inside my cunt. Don't stop, Daddy; give it all to me," Maddy said as I empty my load inside her.

Meg said, "Maddy, can I have a turn now, please?"

"Well, seeing as you got a mouth full of Daddy's cum last night without my permission, I have a good mind to say no," Maddy hissed out.

Meg cowered in the bed and said, "Madness, it wasn't my fault. I swear, I couldn't leave him like that; it looked like he was in pain. I didn't let him fuck me."