StepDaughter's Plan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy rolled over on her back and spread her legs. There was a thick white stream of my cum between her freshly fucked cunt lips.

"Come eat the cream pie I made for you, and I will consider letting you spread your legs and taking John inside that slutty fuck hole," Maddy said.

Hearing Maddy dominate, Meg again totally turned me on, and my cock responded, growing rock hard. Meg moved between Maddy's legs and began eating out her baby sister's swollen cum filled pussy.

"Eat that cunt bitch, suck up that cum. You're such a cum slut," Maddy moaned out as Meg ate her out.

It wasn't long before Maddy couldn't talk as she got so caught up in Meg's oral pleasuring of her pussy.

Maddy was moaning and grunting, and I could tell Meg had her close to another climax.

Maddy grunted out, "Meg, lift your hot little whore ass in the air so John can fuck that sloppy cunt hole of yours."

Meg instantly shifted her position and was on her knees with legs parted. I got behind her, and I couldn't help but admire her firm, round ass and engorged thick pussy lips for just a second or two.

Meg moaned out from Maddy's pussy, "Don't tease me, Daddy, shove your fat cock in my hungry hole."

So I did. I fucked Meg hard. Every thrust of my shaft into Meg's pussy pushed her mouth into Maddy's pussy harder, until all three of us eventually climaxed, thoroughly spent.

All our phones chimed again. Maddy read the text; it was from Amy, "Thank you, Madison; I guess Meg and John are still sleeping."

I responded to Amy's text next, "Sounds good babe, looking forward to seeing you tonight. Tomorrow sounds great. Is Jill staying here tonight?"

I got an immediate private response from Amy, "Oh, I bet you wish she was. For that matter, she does too, but she has to see her parents tonight; it is why she and I are coming home a day early. Lots to tell you, by the way. Enjoy your day, my love. Can't wait to see you, don't be tired."

I laughed; I know what the "don't be tired meant" she wanted to fuck as soon as she got home. I love my wife.

Meg asked, "What did mom say that has you smiling so, John?"

I changed the subject and said, "Meg, respond to your mom and tell her you will be here tomorrow. By the way, I think you both need to stay at your dad's tonight, just for appearances."

Meg sent her text to Amy, "Mom, tomorrow sounds fun. What time should we be there?"

Amy responded with, "Aren't you there now? Just spend the night; no sense going back and forth. Love you."

We all looked at each other, and Meg said, "Do you think she knows already."

The girls and I hung out naked around the pool the rest of the day and fucked with wild abandon, knowing that once Amy got home, we would have to sneak in our fuck time. The chances of the three of us getting together would be rare.

Amy arrived home around 4:45 pm. She looked terrific, tanned, and relaxed. I couldn't wait to get her naked, and she couldn't wait to get naked.

She walked in, dropped her bags, said a quick hello to the girls, and pulled me upstairs to the bedroom, where she proceeded to fuck me silly. After fucking Maddy and Meg all week, I had almost forgotten what a fantastic lover my wife is; she never disappoints. We fit together like a well-made puzzle.

Lying in bed enjoying the aftermath of a wild fuck Amy said, "so, you still enjoy fucking this old lady?"

I laughed and said, "you are the best I have ever had my love."

"Well, I am not in my twenties anymore, but I can still out fuck those young girls," Amy said as she got up and went into the bathroom.

Amy said, "young girls," with a tone in her voice that sounded like she was referring to Maddy and Meg, but she couldn't be, could she?

She came out of the bathroom, pulling on a pair of shorts, and said, "You going to lay there playing with yourself all evening, or we going to go get dinner?"

I asked, "Do you want to go out or have dinner at home with the girls?"

"They have had you all week; I want you to myself tonight; let's go out," Amy said.

Once again, was it my imagination, or did she know about the girls and me.

"Sounds good to me; any suggestions on where to go?" I asked.

"Oh, I made reservations at Mario's on the Bay during the drive down from the mountains," Amy said.

"Great, we love that place. It is where I first met the love of my life," I said.

"Well, unlike that night, I can guarantee you will get lucky tonight," Amy said with a smile.

Dinner was beautiful, but the fucking she gave me after dinner was out of this world. It was as if Amy was possessed and determined to fuck me to death.

When Amy finished with me, I was spent as I laid in bed, exhausted. The comments Tasha had made popped into my head as we laid there. I was dying to know what that was all about but couldn't think of a way to bring it up without giving away that fact I had fucked Tasha.

"So, tell me all about your night with Jill? Do I get photos too?" I asked.

"You horny bastard, I was wondering when you were going to ask about her," Amy said.

"So? How did it come up?" I asked.

"Well, Wednesday, we had been drinking all day, and when we got back to the cabin, we were all exhausted. But when we got back to the cabin, Jill opened a very nice bottle of champagne, so we kept drinking. We spent the day at Sarah's beach club lounging around on the beach. There was a very good looking young man waiting on us all day. He took every opportunity to flirt with us, knowing the more he flirted, the bigger the tip he would get. Especially from Sarah, they know she is the member with a load of money," Amy said as she cuddled up to me in the bed.

Amy went on, "As we finished that first bottle of champagne, Jill opened another one. Halfway through that bottle, Sarah blurted out, Lord, I would love to take that young waiter to bed and fuck him silly,"

"Sarah said that? Miss tight ass?" I asked.

"Yeah, Jill and I were just as shocked. Claire said she would never cheat on her husband, and Sarah said she would never either, but it was fun to fantasize. Jill and I were both silent as the two of them went on and on about fucking the young stud waiter. They both finally ran out of steam and headed up to bed. As soon as they were out of the room, Jill asked me if I would screw the young waiter if given a chance," Amy said.

Amy grabbed my cock and slowly started stroking it as she continued, "I wasn't thinking and said, well only if John was with me and he said it was OK. She laughed at me and asked, really? The cat was out of the bag.

No way Jill was going to let that go. So I told her that you and I explored the swinger lifestyle together, and how much fun it was and how it brought us closer together. Then I asked her if she would screw the young man if she had the chance. She said, no way, he was too young, she prefers a man with some expericene. Then out of the blue, Jill asked me if I would let her fuck you," Amy said as she sat up. She now had a firm grip on my cock, and it was well on its way to being rock hard.

Laughing, I said, "OK, now I know you are making this shit up. Jill has never shown any interest in me other than I'm married to her best friend."

"Babe, I am serious. I was as surprised as you when she asked me that. We were both very drunk at this point, so I told her I would love to watch you two fuck. I would, by the way. Then, in my drunken state, I asked her, well, what about me? Have you ever wished we went further back in college? I got very bold after that and told her that some of our swinger girlfriends have said I am very good at eating pussy," Amy said.

I could tell Amy was getting worked up. She was stroking my now rock hard cock faster.

"How did she respond to that question?" I asked.

"Jill just moved over and sat down next to me and told me she has always wondered why we stopped back in college. Then she kissed me. When her lips touched mine, I felt like I was right back in college. We started making out right there on the living room couch. I finally suggested we get in the hot tub, and she jumped at the idea. That's when I called you and asked if it was OK," Amy said.

"So, how was it?" I asked

Amy slowed down the stroking of my shaft as she continued, "I had been admiring Jill's sexy body all week. She kept prancing around in her bikini, but when she walked out to the hot tub completely naked, Oh my God, my cunt got so wet I thought I was going to drip all over the floor. I felt my cunt completely swell up and get engorged. Jill's body is flawless, not a hair on her pussy, and her nipples are so dark brown; they are almost black. I had forgotten how hard they get. She got in the hot tub, and we started making out like we were back in college. It didn't take long for me to get her up on the edge of the hot tub and bury my face in her pussy. I almost climaxed just from eating her out. I couldn't get enough of her. Oh, and guess what?" Amy said.

"What?" I responded

"I made her squirt. Jill was shocked; she said she had only done that a couple of times before. I told her it was a first for me, as I had never made a woman squirt before. It was so fucking hot. Then Jill said she wanted to return the favor. I didn't have to be asked twice. I was up on the edge of the hot tub with my legs spread before she finished the sentence. She went on and on about what a beautiful pussy I have and then proceeded to eat me out. It was, without a doubt, not the first time she had eaten a cunt. She knew exactly what she was doing," Amy said.

I was thinking, hmm, I made a girl squirt for the first time this week too. Hearing Amy say cunt, I knew she was in her horny slut mode. I was in for another wild fucking soon.

"In the middle of Jill eating me out and just as I started to cum, Sarah and Claire walked out. They were holding hands and kissing, and both stark naked. Upon seeing us, Sarah said to Claire; it looks like we aren't the only two that enjoy pussy, babe. Claire then asked if it was a private party, or can we join the fun with you girls?" Amy said.

"Seriously? Sarah said that? Uptight snit that she is?" I said.

"Yep, things just escalated from there. Soon the four of us were making out and eating each other out. FYI, Claire has a spectacular pussy, too. I never thought I would say that about a vagina, but she does. I can't believe she has had three kids with the look of her cunt. Oh, and Sarah's clit is so big it looks like a little penis tucked away between her thick cunt lips. All this is in our trust vault, right? You can't mention anything of this to Sarah or Claire and especially their husbands. Evidently, Sarah and Claire have been carrying on with each other for years, without their husbands knowing," Amy said.

I said, "OK, Jill too?"

Laughing, Amy said, "Oh, you can say anything you want to her, especially when you fuck her. She wanted to stay here tonight and fuck you, but her parents needed her back home."

Still stroking my cock, Amy said, "You OK with me offering you up to Jill? Your cock feels like it is OK with the idea of you putting this fat rod in her tight cunt. She is tight, too, and has great control over her vagina. Jill would squeeze my fingers with her cunt when she climaxed. She clamped down so hard on the dildo one night I thought it got stuck in her fuck hole."

Amy continued, "So I hope you don't have any plans next weekend. I invited Jill to spend the weekend. Are you OK with that? Think you can handle both of us at once?"

"I will give it the old college try," I said.

Amy then straddled me and proceeded to fuck me silly. She rode me so hard I thought she would break the bed or my cock or both.

The next morning we woke up late. I got up and made breakfast for the four of us. During breakfast, Amy asked the girls how their week went. Amy then asked them if they had thanked me for letting them stay here all week even though they were supposed to stay at their dad's?

Both Maddie and Meg were noticeably quiet during breakfast, and Amy didn't let it go. She kept at them asking what was up; they didn't seem themselves. Were they coming down with something?

Both girls grumbled something about work and this or that.

Amy asked Maddie if she had seen Tasha the past week and asked how she was doing. She heard her father was ill.

By the time we finished breakfast, it was close to 11:30.

Amy told the girls she was looking forward to sunbathing with them today and catching up. Maddy was due to leave for school in a few weeks, and Meg was headed to Europe around the same time to study abroad for a year.

Maddy and Meg both went upstairs to change into their swimsuits. Amy finished puttering around the kitchen, and I told her I would get my swimsuit on as I headed upstairs.

I pulled on my swim trunks and went back downstairs as Amy was heading up to change.

"See you out at the pool, babe," I said as we passed on the stairs.

"Be right out; the girls are already out there," Amy said.

Suddenly I got butterflies in my stomach, worried I would get a raging hard-on when I saw Maddy and Meg in their tiny swimsuits. They both wore string bikinis usually, and I now knew the heaven that laid under those strings.

I got out to the pool; Maddy and Meg were lying on one of the pool beds together. I took up a spot on the other bed leaving room for Amy to sit on my side that would put her closest to the girls.

Maddy and Meg both had nervous looks on their faces. Pretty sure I had the same look on mine as we waited for Amy to join us.

"Oh, what a beautiful day it is today," Amy said as she walked out.

Maddy, Meg, and I about passed out.

Amy was stark naked.

She looked at us with a smirk on her face and said, "Why are three wearing swimsuits? You have been running around here naked all week, among other fun activities."

I was about to say something when Amy broke out in a huge smile and said, "You three seem to have forgotten I can check the security cams from my phone."

OH, Shit, I thought to myself, in my horny craze, I had completely forgotten about the security cam remote option. I didn't think Amy ever bothered to download the app. She was always complaining about it, never working, and continually asking me to check it from my phone.

Amy then turned to Maddy and said, "So, Maddison, did your plans work out as you hoped?"

Maddy, smiling, said, "Oh, mom, it was better than you said it would be. Thank you so much. I love you. You're the best mom ever."

"Meghan, how about you? I must say, it was a bit of a surprise to see you in the middle of it all, but I am happy you and your sister have mended your relationship; I hope for good this time." Amy said.

Completely floored. Amy knew all along?

Meg said, "Yes, I shocked myself, to be honest. I had no idea I was a squirter."

Amy, smiling, said, "Are you now? How exciting for you."

Meg giggling said, "Well, so far, only John has been able to make me squirt, but I did make Maddy squirt yesterday. Can you squirt Mom?"

Maddy said, "Don't forget my rules bitch, just because Mom said it was OK."

My head was spinning; the three of them were talking as if it was no big deal that their stepfather was fucking them, and they were eating each other's pussies.

Amy looked at me, smiling from ear to ear, and said, "Babe, thank you for taking such good care of us three girls. You have loved my girls as if they are your own flesh and blood. You always put their wants and needs before your own, and it hasn't gone unnoticed. I couldn't ask for a better husband and life partner. When Maddie said she wanted to do something extra special for you, I gave her my blessing and to enjoy it. Meg joining in was a bonus for you."

I was speechless and barely managed to say, "You knew all along?"

"Kind of yes. I didn't know what she had planned, but I figured whatever it was, it would happen this week. I didn't know she planned on giving you her virginity, though; I thought she was just going to give you some naked photos of her beautiful figure to jerk off too. Maddison was so nervous the past two weeks. She and Tasha would whisper whenever I was around." Amy said.

Maddy said, "So you are OK that I went as far as I did, mom?"

"Madison, I couldn't imagine a better person to lose your virginity too than a man that loves and adores you and would never knowingly hurt you," Amy said.

I was about to ask Amy about Tasha and her since she knew I had fucked Tasha, but Amy cut me off.

"Oh, and it seems we both are guilty of breaking one of our rules. Tasha?" Amy said.

Maddy said, "What rule would that be, mom? Not having sex with other people without each of you knowing and giving permission?"

Amy looked at me, and her smile was gone.

"Um, it kind of slipped out babe, I am sorry. So you know, your girls think you are super mom now." I tried to soothe the issue.

Amy said, "Well, I think we need to set some rules and boundaries from now on."

"What did you have in mind, my love?" I asked.

"Both girls leave to start their new lives in a few weeks, so I was thinking until then you and they are free to screw around as much as you want with each other, just make sure you can take care of their Momma," Amy said.

Maddy said, "Really? Can I fuck John right now?"

"Hold on, young lady. As I said, from now until you both leave, no holds barred, but then it ends. When you come home on breaks or after your time away, do not expect to spread your legs for John. You three have a hall pass until the end of summer. You two can do each other as much as you want, but John will be off-limits when the hall pass expires. OK?" Amy said.

Amy finished laying down the boundaries for all of us during the remainder of the summer. Both girls had taken the time to strip off their bikinis and were now standing by the bed naked.

Meg jumped in with a question that shocked me.

"Mom, what about you joining in the fun? Are you off-limits to some girl-girl fun?" Meg asked with a devilish smile on her face.

Amy turned bright red and stuttered out, "Oh my, that hadn't crossed my mind until just nowand seeing your gorgeous bodies for the first time. You two are stunning young women. Meghan, your figure is astonishing; I wish I had your tits, and Madison, your legs and butt are to die for! I am a very proud Momma."

Meg said, "That doesn't answer my question. I have a hot sexy mother if you ask me, and I am still wondering if she squirts too?"

Maddy and Meg were now hugging each other while running their hands over each other's bodies. They were making sure to pause their hands between each other's thighs as they looked at their mother with lust-filled eyes.

Amy looked at me with wide eyes and a flushed face. For the first time in our wild sexual life together, she looked nervous and unsure of herself.

Maddy then asked, "How was Aunt Jill by the way? Is she has hot between the legs as she looks?"

Meg then chimed in with, "Knowing you and Aunt Jill are so close has had me wet since John let the pussy out of the bag."

I thought for sure I was in hot water now with Amy, but she just elbowed me in the ribs and said, "so much for secrets."

Maddy asked, "well Mom? How was Aunt Jill? When is she coming over? Is she off limits too?"