All Comments on 'Stepford Mom and Dad Ch. 01'

by MaryR

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Teasing is good. . .

I enjoy the delightuful simple approach to sexual fun being proper and polite.

rodavrodavalmost 10 years ago
I like it

I like this one. Kind of different. Thinking that the children are married made it more exciting. Hope the teasing continues with some panty sniffing or pussy sniffing and laughing about the musky, pungent pussy scent, and the mom's face gets red and embarrassed about this.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
An exciting storyline

There's many different options that Brian could put the three other family members through.

Elizabeth definitely needs Brian's fat cock up her little twat.

Thanks for the exciting read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree

This is a charming little tale of a warm and loving family, really the way all families should be. What each one has between their legs is there for the enjoyment of the other family members. Mom and dad, Wendy and Brian tease and banter and joke. Wendy likes to show off her cute little coochie to her daddy as much as dad Tom likes to see it, she has fun with her daddy's fat veiny cock, stroking and fisting it till he shoots some of the same sperm that made her all over the place. Brian sure loves looking over the wonderful hairy hole between his mother Elizabeth's legs, the same hole he came out of, just as mom enjoys seeing what her boy Brian's got jumping around in his pants. And now Brian's going to raise the family fun up a huge notch. He's actually going to stick his big hard cock up his own mother's warm wet cunt and give her a proper shagging. The lad can't wait to blow his young balls up where he was once a baby, and neither can his mother and the rest of the happy family.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesalmost 10 years ago
Well done

Another fun story where family members can have fun together without anyone else being involved. The children's spouses blissfully unaware of the games being played at their in-laws.

steeler464steeler464almost 10 years ago
wow

Very sexy! I have shared similar situations with my family.. so hot to hear others have as well.. as long as everyone agrees and have fun... yummy!

CAP811CAP811over 9 years ago
Proper & improper

A 5-star story from one of my favorite authors. I love the leisurely pace of Mary's stories, and this one is no exception. She takes the time to develop the characters, showing us how they are a veddy proper family up to some decidedly improper shenanigans. Yet Elizabeth, Tom, etc, all of them clearly feel genuine warmth and affection for each other. It's as if the spanking and wanking and sucking are a natural expression of their closeness as a family. As a result, they are quite content and, we conclude, they well should be.

MarkCaneMarkCaneover 9 years ago
Never Fails to Please

MaryR never fails to please with her erotic prose. This story is no exception. It is exciting to read about fun in the family circle. I would very much like to read more in this theme. Thank you for another sexy tail. MaryR knows how to titillate her fans.

PaulsomPaulsomover 9 years ago
Real people with really lovely descriptions

Very kinky Mary. I love the slow build and description of Mum's growing excitement and luxurious body.

RegretsRegretsover 7 years ago
Domestic Bliss

Inspired fantasy thoughts in me so I liked it. Adds a dimension to day to day life. I gave 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Blah

Bunch of wimps$

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous