Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open up baby, you know you want this. Let it in"

And I did. Once it was seated, Steph tapped on the flat base that remained between my cheeks and kissed my neck. Suddenly the water was turned off, and my wife, was drying me, smiling contentedly at me. I was ready to burst and she knew it, just from looking at my desperate eyes and my almost purple cock that was leaking pre-cum in a steady stream onto the floor.

"Please baby. Please!! I'm dying here!!" I practically whimpered.

Stephanie smiled and said, "I know you want it bad Danny, but your surprise is yet to come"

I simply groaned as she led me out into the lounge room and after pulling a chair from the dining table, sat me down. Doing so only caused the plug to sink in deeper and my painfully engorged cock to twitch and bounce. I once again groaned loudly, bringing another sexy giggle from my teasing wife.

Looking at me, Stephanie lowered herself to her knees and never breaking eye contact, kissed the tip of my cock sensually.

I smiled, "I love you so much baby. God you are so sexy. I want you so bad...oh fuck!!"

She engulfed me in one quick movement and then pulled all the way back off and sat back on her feet. Her lips were all wet and pouty and saliva was dribbling down her chin. Her eyes were ablaze and her upper body flushed. She waited with a sexy smile on her face and I realised, she was keeping me at the edge of my orgasm, but was not going to let me fall over it yet.

This continued for the next fifteen minutes or so and after the last time she took me to the edge she withdrew once again as I panted desperately for release. It had been a couple of minutes of just staring into each other's eyes, with her occasionally glancing down at my cock, I assume to judge when I had calmed enough to continue. She also seemed to regularly glance over my shoulder at something, but before I could contemplate that too much.

"Oh Jesus, fuck" I wailed.

Steph suddenly engulfed me again, except this time she didn't stop at a single plunge. She was going hard at my cock, drawing me closer and closer to that so much wanted orgasm. My eyes were squeezed tight, my breathing shortening and panting and my moans became whimpers. Then, she pulled off me again, to my desperate wail of disappointment.

"Oh fuck noooo!! Please Steph!!"

My head was back, my eyes squeezed shut, my heart almost ripping through my chest, my breathing rapid and harsh as I gulped for air through my now dry mouth.

When I had regained a modicum of awareness, I heard,

"Time for your surprise baby!!"

I lifted my head and my heart stopped. I blinked my eyes a few times as I tried to comprehend what I was seeing. There, standing in my apartment, with his arm around my wife's back, his left hand casually tweaking her nipple, through a robe she had now put on, was Brian, her 40+ year old boss. I was beyond stunned.

"So this is your bitch boy" he stated with a smirk as he continued to grope my semi-naked, giggling wife with clear familiarity.

My brain seemed to kick back into gear at that statement as they both looked at me sitting there. In front of me stood the woman I loved more than life itself, and she was obviously a cheating slut and she expected this to go where? Did she think I would be somehow ok with this? I didn't want to know and I didn't care at this point.

I have no idea where my calmness came from, maybe it was the by-product of my work experiences, but I simply stood and looked at them. I could see a little confusion and apprehension run through Stephanie's eyes.

"Does the bitch boy want to come over here and suck my cock? Let's see if you're as good as your wife" he grinned at me.

At hearing this, I couldn't help but flash my soon to be ex-wife a look that I think shocked her as she looked at her feet and blushed in shame.

With that nail in the coffin of my marriage, I turned and walked away, through my bedroom and into the attached bathroom. As I did I heard, "Mmmm, that's a nice arse Danielle. Once I'm done with it, I'll happily let you watch me take your wife's"

I put my leg up on the edge of the bathtub and slowly eased the plug out and dropped it.

"What are you doing Danny? Danny, talk to me. Please baby" the slut pleaded in clear confusion.

I reached down to the pile of our clothes dropped in the hamper when we first came into the bathroom and got dressed. My ex-wife walked back to her lover and told him something's wrong. I strolled out and went to my dresser, picking up my phone and turned on the video app and began filming them both as they stood there, her basically naked, and him with one hand on her arse and the other still tweaking a nipple.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing you fucking faggot. No-one said you could film me you mother fucker!!"

My ex-wife just stood there wide eyed and in shock now. I had absolutely no idea what she thought was going to happen, but it wasn't going as she planned obviously.

"Danny. I..I...I don't understand..." this was followed by a gasp as I pushed her out of the way.

The next sound was that of air leaving lungs at a great rate as I buried my right fist just below Brian's ribs and drove upwards. If you have ever been winded, you know it's not a pleasant feeling as you desperately gulp for air.

"Oh my god, Danny, what are you doing?"

As should be expected, I ignored the slut standing nearby and continued with my evolving retaliation to this situation. I would never normally consider kicking a man when he's down, but hey, I was starting to get my rage on, so that's what I did, to the fuckers regret and pained groan.

"Danny!! Please stop this. Please!!"

Moving on, I reached into his pockets and retrieved his wallet and phone. Arrogant fucker, no access pin for his phone made life a lot easier. Luckily it was a model like mine, so easy to navigate, as I copied his contacts across. I had a little video that may be of use after all. Then I looked through his gallery and there they were, 4 pictures of my ex-wife with his cock in her mouth or his cock spewing all over her once beautiful face and tits.

Those perfect tits no longer mine. That mouth no longer mine. Her, no longer mine. I glared at the pictures, my rage rising.

"Danny please. You don't understand. Please let..." was the sorrowful plea which stopped as soon as I bitterly turned my head to her. The hate, the disgust, the desolation in my heart, plain for anyone to see. My ex-wife sank to her knees and began crying hysterically, mumbling some shit I didn't give a fuck about.

I looked at the prone body at my feet and quickly took out his license and took a picture. I could see fear mixed with confusion on his face as I enlightened him.

"I now have all your contacts in my phone. I have copied and deleted all of the pictures of you and my EX-wife" Stephanie let out a wail upon hearing this.

"I have your home address" his eyes began to widen as he started putting things together.

"And I also have a nice little video of you snuggling up to your naked whore"

"No Danny please. I'm not his whore! I love you and only you" Ignoring all that bullshit I moved on.

"Now, seeing as you are still wearing your wedding ring, I will assume that the lovely lady I met at the Xmas party 4 months ago, is still in the picture, and I'm sure she will find all these pictures and videos very informative, don't you?"

"Nooo. Please!! You can't do that. It will ruin me if she finds out. I have kids. It will destroy my family. Please...I'm begging you", he said trying to get up.

Wrong move. Another swift kick to the stomach ended that approach. I then proceeded to drag Mr Scumbag through my apartment by his shirt, which didn't hold up well to the weight and tore almost all the way off his back. Oh well, he had a belt on so that did nicely as I unceremoniously threw him out onto the landing outside my door, ending near the elevator on his face.

My ex-wife had followed behind as I man handled her lover through my apartment to the front door.

"Please Danny, please. You've got it all wrong, I love you. Please let me...ow!!" her desperate plea was cut short as I rounded on her and filled my hand with her long beautiful hair for the last time and squeezed tightly. I pulled her head back, making her wince in pain.

"Don't talk. Listen. Do you understand me slut?" She was about to say something when I pulled a bit harder. With eyes wide and desperate, she made a short painful nod.

"Good. Now listen closely slut" she winced again at that word, tears streaming from her eyes.

"You don't live here anymore. I do NOT want to ever see your whoring slut face ever again. I don't give a fuck what you have to say, or what you think I need to hear. Stay the fuck AWAY from me and out of my life!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" I glared with all my hurt, hate and malice into her eyes and she just sobbed.

I noticed my neighbour, Mrs Ingliss, was now standing next to scumbag, looking at us with a look on her face that was somewhere between confused shock and outright fear as she took in the scene before her. I really liked Mrs Ingliss, but I was certainly in no position to curtail my rage at this stage. I didn't hold back as I threw my mostly naked ex-wife out onto the landing with a scream and a yelp from her. Mrs Ingliss just stood frozen in place throughout this.

I pulled the fuckers phone and wallet out of my pocket, but another thought struck me before I threw them on the floor next to him. I looked in the wallet and there was close to $200 in it. I removed the cash and flung it at my ex-wife.

"You've been such a good whore for him, you should at least get paid like one. If you're not gone in 5 minutes, I'll send those pictures and video to every one of your Facebook friends" And with the sounds of anguished screaming and crying I slammed the door and staggered inside, only making it a few steps.

The realisation of the nights events and what it now meant, crashed on me almost immediately. I dropped like a stone onto the floor and howled in long, loud, agonising, heart wrenching, painful screams.

Outside the apartment, all three people there seemed to stop and stare at the door. To them it sounded like a wounded animal in its death throes, and that was exactly how I felt. Stephanie curled up even more and cried even louder at hearing this. Her boss took this opportunity to slink away in the elevator and Mrs Ingliss simply stood in utter shock, not really knowing what to think or do.

As she saw the elevator doors close on the now shamed man, Debbie looked at the sobbing ball of a woman that is/was her neighbour. It seemed pretty clear based on what she has seen and heard, that this woman had cheated on her husband and been caught badly. She looked with some disdain at the near naked figure curled up on the floor at her feet, but she liked Stephanie, so she couldn't just leave here there like that. She quickly went in her apartment and returned to the shuddering sobbing mess with a large robe and wrapped her form in it, before assisting her inside. Still, they both heard the howls of agonising pain from behind the other door as they entered.

Debbie gently sat the sobbing Stephanie on her sofa and went to make them both a cup of tea. On her return she handed a mug to the frail looking woman and sat quietly considering her. Stephanie's sobbing slowed to a few sniffles as she slowly sipped at her tea. Not a word was said for several minutes as Debbie eyed her younger neighbour cautiously. Was she still her neighbour? Recent events seemed to suggest not. Now what was she supposed to do here? She certainly didn't want to get involved in this mess, and what a mess it was.

"Thank you Debbie" came a quiet whisper.

"Oh..ah...yes, of course. Um, you're welcome Stephanie." replied Debbie, now back from her ponderings.

"I'm sorry Debbie. I'm so sorry. I have made such a mess of everything."

Stephanie then once again broke down crying. Debbie just sat there staring at her, not really knowing what to say or what to do. This was all beyond her and she really didn't know if she wanted to hear any more about what happened in her neighbours apartment.

12