Stephanie and Eric Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnhhhh..oh my God, that feels...so..." Stephanie trailed off, lost in the sensations she was feeling.

Listening to her moan, Eric was starting to lose his mind. He wanted to make Stephanie cum, and hear her moan as loud as she could. He continued to kiss her and lick her, quickly moving from one breast to the next, never giving Stephanie time to settle. He heard her breathing change, she was now breathing in short breaths, exhaling hard whenever she got the chance.

Stephanie's head was spinning, never had she had someone get her so turned on. She felt Eric's hand make its way between her legs. At first he gently rubbed her mound from the outside, causing her to lean her head back. She was beginning to wonder if she would be able to keep going without blacking out from all attention her body was getting. Eric began to press harder, feeling her pussy get hotter. Urged on by the wetness he could feel forming between her legs, he moved his hand up and started to slide down the front of her tights.

Eric could feel the smooth skin above her pussy and continued to move further. He reached her clit and pressed against it. Stephanie's mouth shot wide open, she had never felt something like that before. Eric continued to press against her clit, rolling it gently between his fingers.

Stephanie grabbed his wrist, for a second she let him continue but then pulled him

back. She wasn't sure how far she wanted him to go tonight.

"What's wrong?", Eric asked.

"I'm just...not sure..." she had an uneasy look in her eyes.

"We can stop if you want," Eric said as he kissed her lips. He backed off a bit and rested his hands back on her butt.

"Thank you, it's just, I've never had anyone touch me there before," Stephanie said as she looked down to avoid his eyes.

"We can slow things down."

What Stephanie didn't know is that Eric wasn't all that experienced either. This was his first time getting this far with anyone. As hard as his dick was right now, Eric was trying to make sure Stephanie enjoyed herself too, he was starting to fall for her.

He leaned into her again and began kissing her, occasionally stopping to make sure she was okay.

Stephanie felt a little bit guilty, here she was with a guy she had a huge crush on who was making her feel amazing and now she felt like she spoiled the night. Continuing to make out, Stephanie started to notice Eric's hands sliding her hips back and forth. This was causing her pussy to bump against the head of his cock every so often. Stephanie got an idea, she pushed Eric back against the seat and lowered herself even further.

She could now feel Eric's dick below her, pressed hard against her mound. She began slow at first, sliding all the way to the tip of his dick and then sliding back down. She was using his hard shaft and sliding her lower lips over as much of it as she could. She noticed Eric had closed his eyes and was now just letting her do whatever she wanted. She began moving faster and pressing harder, watching his face as he started to swallow hard.

"Annnhhh, harder," Eric moaned.

Stephanie didn't know what came over her, but she began to thrust her pussy against his cock harder. She leaned forward and whispered into his ear, "you like when I slid my pussy on that hard dick of yours?"

"Ugggnnhhh," he nodded.

Stephanie was finding herself getting more turned on. She wanted to make Eric feel good but was starting to feel her legs get tired. She started to slow down a bit, but wanted to finish Eric off. Quickly reaching down to his waist she undid his belt. It was as if someone else had control of her body, she couldn't believe what her hands were doing.

When she unzipped his pants and lowered his boxers, Eric's dick sprang free and Stephanie was shocked to see it standing there in front of her. It looked much bigger than it felt when she was sliding herself on it. She looked down at it, it wasn't a huge dick but it was definitely thicker than she had imagined. She found herself wrapping her hand around the middle of it, trying to get her fingers to touch. The tight grip around his dick caused Eric to open his eyes and look at her, he thought about stopping her, but like all guys he was now thinking with what was between his legs.

He stayed silent, watching as Stephanie was staring at the now rock hard shaft in her hands. It was almost as if she was mesmerized, she was stroking her hand over Eric's cock, moving her palm across the tip and then grabbing and stroking the shaft again. Without knowing it, she was driving Eric mad.

"If you keep that up, we're going to make a huge mess," Eric said, giving Stephanie an opportunity to stop.

"Are we now? Maybe I don't mind if things get a little messy," Stephanie shrugged, trying to be as seductive as possible.

She felt Eric's dick twitch. "Am I the one causing him to twitch like that," she thought.

"Maybe I want to make you cum," she said as she continued to stroke him.

She felt his dick twitch again. This was turning her on, she felt like she was completely in control of him.

Stephanie started to stroke him faster, occasionally she would rub her thumb across the head of his dick and Eric would tense up, trying to stop himself from cumming.

"You're gonna make me cum," Eric groaned.

"Cum for me."

"Unngghh," Eric tried hard to hold back but it was too late.

Stephanie felt his body tighten and somehow his dick got harder.

"Fuucccckkkkkkk," was all Eric could say.

The next thing Stephanie felt was something hot hit her on her stomach, another hot streak fell across her exposed tits and finally she felt the last bits of his cum ooze out of the tip, coating her hand.

"Oh my God, Steff that was amazing. I've never felt that good, you're the best."

Stephanie was feeling pretty satisfied with herself. For not knowing what she was doing, Eric's praise made her feel like she managed to make him feel good.

As they sat there, in different stages of undress, Stephanie leaned down and kissed Eric. She felt the cum on her chest press against his and realized there was a lot more than she thought. She reached down with her hand and started to wipe some of it away, taking a moment to feel it. It was still warm and it got her a little excited.

She glanced at the time and realized it was almost ten thirty, she needed to be home in half an hour.

"Shit, it's almost eleven," she said and started buttoning up her blouse.

Eric put himself away and started putting his clothes back on.

Driving Stephanie back home, the two continued talking about their night, both of them were holding hands with smiles on their faces.

"Tonight was so much fun," Stephanie cooed.

"It really was, too bad I didn't get to return the favour."

"There's always next time," Stephanie flirted.

"But that's not fair, you'll have to go to bed tonight without getting off," Eric boldly stated.

Stephanie began to blush but didn't say anything. Her mind was thinking back to the orgasm she gave herself earlier in the week. She wanted to get off again, but she wasn't sure. As the car turned down another street, Stephanie had an idea. They were about ten minutes from her house and she decided she wasn't done having fun for the night.

She took Eric's hand and moved it to her thigh. Eric didn't think much of it until she moved it further down between her legs. He could feel her warmth and she was definitely wet from their activities earlier. Stephanie pressed his hand against her mound and nodded to Eric.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I am, I think I was just nervous before. After playing with you, I'm kinda curious on how it would feel."

Eric didn't hesitate, he began rubbing Stephanie's slit with his fingers, trying to split his focus between driving and Stephanie. He could hear Stephanie quietly moaning. Eric decided to go for it, he pulled over a few houses down from her house and put the car in park. Unbuckling his seat belt, he leaned over to Stephanie.

Eric wasted no time, he started kissing her again and slid his fingers inside the front of her pants, she was soaked. He ventured future down past her clit and moved his finger between her lips, sliding between them a few times before pressing his finger into her opening. Stephanie titled her head to the side and bit her lip to stop from being too loud. Eric's finger proceeded to slide inside her until his finger was up to the second knuckle. He curled it up inside her and pressed against her rough spot. Stephanie grabbed his wrist, but this time she didn't try to stop him, she pulled at his arm, pleading with her eyes for him to continue.

Eric started moving inside her, trying to get a rhythm going. Stephanie was now getting incredibly wet and his finger slid into her without any resistance. Eric's pace quickened and Stephanie could feel herself getting close, she reached up and squeezed her chest. That's when Eric used his thumb to flick across her clit and it sent waves of pleasure from between her legs all the way to her head. Stephanie was cumming, her mouth opened and she grabbed her breasts harder. After about thirty seconds, she finally came back down and tried to catch her breath. She grabbed Eric's face and gave him the deepest kiss with the last of her energy.

"Wow," was all she could say.

Eric smiled to himself, knowing that he was able to make her feel as good as she had made him feel earlier that night. He put the car into drive and drove the few hundred meters to her driveway. They got out of the car and Eric walked her to the door and gave her a kiss goodnight.

"I would love to see you again," Eric blurted.

"Me too. Maybe we can see each other next weekend."

"That would be great."

Stephanie turned the key in her door, but before she opened it she had a mischievous thought.

She turned and leaned into him.

"You know, my parents will be out of town, maybe we can pick up where we left off," reaching down between them she gave his dick another squeeze and trailed her fingers up to the tip. And with that, she opened the door and walked inside.

Eric was in disbelief, this was not how he was expecting tonight to turn out.

To be continued...


12