Stephanie and Eric Ch. 04

Story Info
Stephanie and Eric continue their sexual adventures.
9.9k words
4.6
3k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 12/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie and Eric: Chapter 04 - Stephanie explores her boundaries.

After that first sexually charged weekend, Stephanie and Eric's sexual relationship had taken them down an adventurous path. Stephanie often found herself aroused throughout her day, randomly fantasizing about their sexual encounters. During her workday, she frequently had to snap herself out of her sexual fantasies just to focus on work. Looking back, that weekend with Eric had taken her sexual desires from a glowing ember to an intensely burning flame. Their physical relationship had definitely benefited, and the both of them could not keep their hands off each other whenever they were alone...or in public for that matter.

Growing up Stephanie was very shy, especially when it came to the sexual side of a relationship. In her past relationships, her boyfriends were usually the ones to push the boundaries, not that they ever got very far. In most of her relationships, the sex was fairly vanilla and infrequent. With Eric, all that was different. She found herself wanting to push her own sexual boundaries and loved when he would push her to try something new. Before Eric, she never really enjoyed giving blowjobs, but after the way Eric had used her mouth that first night, Stephanie was always eager for the next time she could get down on her knees and please him. Many of her fantasies involved sucking him off in very public places and having him use her anyway he wished, at first it made her feel like a slut, but at the same time it turned her on, she felt empowered. The more she fantasized about him, the dirtier her fantasies got and the wetter she got.

That first weekend when Eric had fucked her mouth, it opened up a new world for Stephanie. Every time she would go down on him, something inside of her would switch her sex drive into overdrive. She felt a sense of power over him, being able to control his pleasure him with only her mouth, she felt in control and loved it. She would get him so worked up that eventually he couldn't take it anymore and would have to take control, which was her favourite part. She loved when Eric would grab her by the back of her head and force himself down her throat, feeling his thick shaft stretch her mouth wide. Over the course of the last few weeks, Eric was getting much rougher with her, and she was absolutely loving it. At times he would use both his hands to pull her head all the way down his shaft and hold her there. Compared to when she first started deepthroating him she could now calm herself enough to hold him there for a few seconds at a time until she would have to push him off her. Gasping for air and slobbering all over his dick would get her juices flowing, especially if they were out in public.

The first time Stephanie and Eric fooled around in public was a couple of months into their relationship. After dinner one night they decided to catch a late movie on a random Wednesday night. Walking into the theater, they both realized that it was fairly empty with only a few other couples in the seats. They walked up the stairs and chose seats in the back row of the theater. They were glad they chose the theatre with the comfy seats, these were essentially fully reclining leather couches.

As the lights dimmed, Stephanie snuggled up against Eric with her head on his chest. Eric wrapped his arm around her with his fingers resting directly below one of her breasts. He could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra and ran his fingers slowly across the bottom, lightly pressing into her soft flesh. As the movie began, Stephanie noticed the couple a few rows in front of them start to make out, no doubt a younger couple going through the typical stages of youth. As they continued their make out session, Stephanie would catch glimpses from between the seats during the brighter scenes of the movie. She could see him moving his hands under his girlfriend's top and slowly pushing it up as he played with her chest. As the couple was fooling around for a few minutes, another man came and sat down beside the first man.

At first Stephanie thought it strange that someone would choose a seat right beside a couple who was so clearly on a date and getting very physical with each other, but as she continued to watch them, she saw the woman unzip his pants and pull out his cock. As the movie flashed between the scenes and illuminated the three of them, you could see her hand stroke him. Stephanie saw the third man lean over and say something to the girlfriend which peaked Stephanie's curiosity. At this point she realized she was watching them more than she was watching the movie and turned back to the screen.

Several minutes into the movie and Eric was still playing with Stephanie's breast, she was starting to get aroused. He was no longer lightly grazing her boob over her top. His hand had somehow snaked it's way under her top and he was now squeezing and pinching her nipple. Stephanie was letting out very quiet moans as he played with her and at one point she dropped her head and her eyes fell back on the man and the couple ahead of her, though this time she saw only the two men. Stephanie assumed that the man's girlfriend had left for a minute when all of a sudden there was an explosion on the screen.

The explosion lit up the whole theater and Stephanie could see that the girl was now on her knees in front of him. She was bobbing her head up and down while her boyfriend held her hair in his grasp, roughly pushing her down. In that flash, Stephanie saw that the second man had his dick out too and the woman was stroking him while she sucked on her boyfriend's dick. Stephanie felt her pussy start to get wet, the scene in front of her was turning her on and she could feel the spot between her legs get wet. She absent-mindedly moved her hand to Eric's thigh and started rubbing his leg.

"Do you see what they're doing?" she asked Eric.

Looking away from the screen and at the couple, "That's pretty hot, is it getting you turned on?"

Stephanie blushed a little but didn't say anything.

"I can tell you're getting turned on, you don't have to be shy about it," Eric teased.

"I am not," Stephanie lied.

"If you're not turned on, then why is your nipple so hard?" Eric said as he squeezed her breast, pinching at her nipple.

In her previous relationships, the most Stephanie had ever done in a movie theatre was make out with her boyfriend, but tonight was different she was with Eric. If the last few months were anything to go by, his lips weren't going to be the only thing she put her mouth on tonight.

Stephanie continued watching the three ahead of them and soon the woman switched over to the other man. She began by holding his shaft up against his stomach and looked like she was licking his balls. After working on them for a bit, she worked her way up his shaft and began sucking on the head of his dick. She was swirling her tongue around the tip while she held him tight at the base. Suddenly, the man grabbed her head and held her down while his dick started spurting his cum into her mouth. After unloading his cum into her, he removed his hands from her hair as she bobbed up and down a few times before returning to her boyfriend's dick. At this point it seemed like her boyfriend wanted to cum too as he wasted no time in pushing his dick back in her mouth.

He held the back of her head this time and started forcing her down his shaft, Stephanie could only imagine that he was burying himself into her throat repeatedly. This went on for about another minute before the man hunched forward and held her head down into his lap. He held her there for a few seconds as she felt his dick pulse five or six times in her throat. A few moments later he let go of her head, she sat back on her feet and wiped the back of her hand across her mouth a few times, confirming what Stephanie thought had just happened. She returned to her seat and immediately her boyfriend slid his hand into the front of her pants and began rubbing her pussy.

As Eric continued playing with her breast, Stephanie moaned quietly and let out a deep breath. Eric took this opportunity to slide his hand further under her top and continue to play with her soft breast. At this point Stephanie could feel her underwear was soaking through, she wanted to be fucked so bad but didn't know if she was ready for that in a public yet. Wanting to continue the sexual adventure they had been on together, she figured she would start slow. She reached for Eric's crotch and unzipped his pants, sliding her hand inside.

She could feel that Eric was already hard and pulled him out. Slowly stroking him, starting at the tip and working her way down she began to squeeze him. She felt a drop of precum start to form and spread it around on his head, making it slicker. Eric was starting to breathe heavily; she could feel his chest rise and fall as she stroked and squeezed his shaft.

Stephanie began to pick up the pace with which she stroked him. She wanted to make Eric cum, but he had something else in mind. Eric removed his hand from under her top and moved it to the back of Stephanie's head and gently pushed her forward. She quickly understood what he wanted and without hesitation moved her mouth closer to his swollen member. Eric could feel her breath on his pulsing head and the next second he felt the warmth of her mouth envelope his head.

Stephanie licked all around his head, coating the entire surface with saliva everywhere her tongue touched. Once she had the entire surface covered in her saliva, she readjusted herself and got up on her knees on the seat. She was thankful they had chosen the theater with the spacious seats. Holding his dick at its base, Stephanie opened her mouth over it and let her saliva drip down over him, licking the underside of his head a few times.

She tilted her head to look at Eric, his head was resting against the back of the seat and his eyes were closed. She felt that familiar feeling of control building inside her and it drove her to take charge. Stephanie turned back to his steeled member below her and lowered her mouth. She began sucking, slow at first, then getting more intentional with her motions. As she bobbed her head on his dick, she used her hand to stroke and twist around the shaft. Once it was sufficiently coated, she paused for a second, readying herself for her next act. Stephanie pressed his head against her lips and slowly parted them, his shaft moving past her lips in one smooth motion. She didn't stop until his massive head was pressing against the entrance to her throat, then she moved her lips slowly back up to the top and repeated this a few times.

Eric had his eyes shut tight, fighting his urge to cum too soon. He slid his right hand from Stephanie's back up to the base of her neck and then he threaded his fingers through her hair. Stephanie just loved when he would intertwine his fingers in her hair when she was blowing him, that, added with a public setting was really getting her worked up.

At this point Eric slid his hand under her and unbuttoned her pants, he moved his hand over her back and slid it over her ass, gently squeezing. As he pushed his hands further, it had the added benefit of causing her pants to slowly slide down her hips. Soon, she could feel a cool breeze on her ass and between her legs, she realized that if anyone was in the same row as them, they would be treated to what she was sure to be a spectacular view of her wet underwear clinging to her pussy lips. Images of the other couple and the second man flashed in her head, she imagined a second man walking up behind her, sliding her underwear to the side and penetrating her in one controlled push as she sucked on Eric's cock. She felt her pussy triple in temperature, which only made her suck on Eric with more enthusiasm. She forgot all about how she was making him feel and was lost in her own fantasy. She wanted another dick fucking her from behind, she wanted to be taken hard and she wanted both of the men to finish inside her. Right at that moment she felt her pussy lips being spread apart and thought for a second she got her wish, unfortunately for her, she realized it was just Eric moving his hand across her now drenched pussy lips. She was on fire and needed to be fucked, she needed Eric to bend her over the back of the seats and pound into her from behind like he had done so many times over the last few months. She snapped herself out of it and got back to the present.

Bringing her focus back to the cock in her mouth, she continued sucking on him, taking the tip into her throat a little more each time. Stephanie had tried deep throating him a few times over the last few months but was never quite able to get all the way to the base without assistance from Eric. She felt like tonight would be a good night to try and hit her goal. As she bobbed up and down his dick, she was starting to leave globs of saliva all along his shaft, "the perfect lubrication," she thought. At the top of one of her bobs, Stephanie stopped and let all the saliva in her mouth trickle down Eric's member. He was now coated from top to bottom and Stephanie decided to go for it. She wrapped one hand around the base of his cock to keep him steady and then worked her way down. Eric's cock wasn't extraordinarily long, but it was quite thick.

Stephanie was able to get about 2 inches from the base with no problem before she felt him hit her gag reflex. She fought against it, she was motivated to complete her mission. She wasn't going to stop until her nose was pressed up against Eric and he was shooting his load down her throat.

She came up for a brief stint of air and then went right back down, this time she was an inch closer. She bobbed up and down a few more times, if it wasn't for the movie audio, she was sure that the other few couples in the theater would hear her forcing Eric's dick into her throat. Eric playing with her clit was helping loosen her up a lot, she was in a state of bliss and every time his dick entered her throat she stayed calm and just allowed it to slide in and out of her. She was no longer gagging and could feel him fill her throat with every stroke. Stephanie could feel her orgasm building as Eric continued to play with her pussy picking up the pace, she felt him trace his fingers around her opening as he flicked his thumb across her clit, she was ready to cum, but wanted to get his dick all the way down her throat first.

On the verge of cumming, Stephanie thought to herself its now or never, she squeezed the base of Eric's throbbing shaft with one hand to steady it again and cupped his balls with the other, as she hovered over the bulbous head, she spat whatever saliva was in her mouth, coating him with as much lubrication as she could. Stephanie took a deep breath and in one swift motion she plunged her mouth down on Eric, she didn't stop to try and ease him into her throat, she continued to make her way down and at that very moment she felt Eric lose it. With her lips an inch from the base she felt him erupt, spraying his hot cum on the walls of her throat, but she wasn't stopping.

"FUCK STEPH!, swallow my fucking cum," Eric blurted out through gritted teeth, trying to restrain himself from screaming out loud in the theater. As he started cumming, he pushed three of his fingers into Steph's pussy, stretching her lips as if she was indeed getting fucked from behind. The sensation of having her pussy stretched while having a cock explode in her throat sent her over the edge. She felt her orgasm start deep within her pussy and spread throughout her body; she had lost all control only an inch away from her goal. Right now she couldn't focus on that, all she could do was ride out the waves of her orgasm as Eric finger fucked her pussy, drenching the seat below with her juices.

Eric's cock slowly pulsed his remaining cum into her throat as Steph tried to keep from falling over. He removed his fingers from her but gently rubbed her pussy, causing her to twitch every time he passed her clit. Eventually, Eric's cock began to shrink and fell out of Stephanie's mouth, leaving her lips coated in the final remnants of his cum. Stephanie collapsed onto her side and lay there for a few minutes catching her breath, she was drained, and so was Eric, but in a more literal sense.

As the movie ended, Eric and Stephanie slowly straightened up their clothing, trying to hide what just happened between them, but with Stephanie's face and hair in the state they were in, anyone would instantly tell what they had been up to. Parts of her hair were soaked in a mixture of her saliva and precum and her face had a shimmering layer around her lips and one cheek. She tried her best to wipe it all away but they figured it would be best to be the last ones out of the theatre and waited for everyone else to leave. Once the theatre emptied, they made their way down the stairs and snuck out one of the back entrances which took them directly to the parking lot and straight to their car.

As they got into the front seat of the car, they looked over at each other and immediately started laughing. That was clearly the first time either of them had done anything like that and now they were feeling a bit nervous about whether anyone had seen them.

"That was unbelievably hot Steph, I didn't think your blowjobs could get any better," Eric blurted out.

"Glad you enjoyed it," she replied a little embarrassed.

"That's an understatement, I loved the way you were taking me into your throat. It was as if every inch of my cock was being squeezed by you."

"Not every inch," Stephanie quipped. She was proud of how much of him she got down her throat, but she was still disappointed that she didn't get that last inch in before he finished.

"I really wanted to get all of you down," Stephanie said, "but once you made me cum, I just lost all control."

"Well, if you really want to get all of me into your throat, I would love to help you accomplish that," Eric smirked.

Stephanie gave him a sly glance, "I bet you would!" She was feeling a little more brave than she normally would in a relationship because she was so comfortable with Eric.

"I just love the way your cock feels when its sliding into my throat," she said blushing slightly. "I can feel it pulsing inside me and it just makes me so wet."

"I could tell, your pussy was soaked as you were sucking me off. I wanted to bend you over the seat and fuck you so hard." Eric could feel himself starting to strain against his pants again. He didn't want the night to end just yet but wasn't sure if they had time.

"Its funny you mention that. I was fantasizing about getting bent over and taken from behind the whole time I had you in my mouth." Similar to Eric, Stephanie was feeling the heat between her legs begin to rise. "Just watching that girl suck both those guys off got me so hot. When you had your fingers inside me, I was wishing that someone would come fuck me from behind," Stephanie blushed a little. She wasn't sure how Eric would react to hearing that.

Eric was silent for a moment.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you," she quickly tried to say.

"You didn't upset me, I was just thinking how hot that would be."

"Really? I thought for sure you'd get mad."

"Of course not, thinking about you bent over, getting fucked hard while I face fuck you...that's kinda hot."

The two of them stared at each other for a few seconds, too nervous to be the one to suggest what they both wanted.

Eventually, Eric broke the silence. "Do you have to be home soon?" Eric asked, hoping her answer was no.

Stephanie checked the time, she didn't want the night to end either but it was quite late and she had to be up early the next morning. "As much as I would love to bend over for you, I've actually got an early morning tomorrow. Sorry to ruin the night."