Stephanie and Eric Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This night couldn't possibly be ruined. I'll be thinking about tonight for a long time," Eric remarked.

"Well maybe I can give you something more to remember on the ride home," Stephanie teased as she placed her hand on his thigh.

Eric smiled and started the car. As he pulled out of the parking lot, Stephanie unzipped him and pulled out his growing member. Only a few minutes ago, that very same cock was buried deep in her throat and immediately Stephanie could feel her pussy start to throb. She knew she wanted to be fucked but there would be plenty of time for that, maybe they could sneak away at the party they were attending next weekend and have a little fun.

As Eric drove, Stephanie continued stroking him slowly, she wasn't trying have a repeat of what happened during the movie but she still wanted to give Eric something to think about until they saw each other next weekend. As his cock got harder she asked him to slide his pants down a little bit as she got up on her knees in the front seat. Stephanie had heard many of her friends giving their partner's road head but she never thought she would be the one giving it.

As he slid his pants a little bit further down his thighs, Stephanie slid her hand up and down his shaft a few times and then cupped his balls. She gave him a playful squeeze and then moved her head closer to his dick. Rather than go for the head, she began to lick his shaft and make her way down. She looked up at him and asked, "Are you going to be okay driving?"

Eric looked down and nodded excitedly.

"Eyes on the road!" she shouted jokingly. They were at a light, but Eric looked up as the light turned green and set off.

As the car picked up speed, so did Stephanie. Her tongue was moving across him swiftly, the precum at his tip building. She still stayed away from the head, she wanted to tease him the whole ride home. As the drop of precum built, it got too large and dripped down, making its way along Eric's pulsing vein all the way to his balls. Stephanie, being in a devilish mood, decided to trace the same path down his shaft and lick the precum off once she reached his balls.

She felt his balls tighten and knew she was having the desired effect on him. Cupping his balls in one hand she brought them closer to her mouth and gave them light kisses. She could hear Eric's breath shorten, she wanted him inside her so bad but continued to lick him. Getting an idea from one of their previous escapades, she decided to lightly drag her teeth across one of his balls and then playfully bite him. Immediately Eric jumped and clenched, "you gotta warn me before you do that, unless you want me driving off the road here." It was said lightheartedly.

"Sorry," she mouthed, giving him a little wink. "Eye's forward!"

Eric laughed and continued to focus on driving. Stephanie went back to work, getting him all covered in saliva again. They were close to her place, and she knew she had to work fast. She started picking up the pace and moved her mouth to circle his head, using both her hands to stroke his slick shaft. The double twisting action with the suction from her mouth nearly caused Eric to drive into the curb as he turned onto her street. As he approached her house, he pulled over a few houses down. He made sure to park in front of the large bushes her neighbour had in their front yard and turned off the car, so they would be hidden as much as possible. As they stopped, Stephanie popped up and realized she was home, she thought she had a few more minutes before they got here, she looked at the time and thought she could spare a few more minutes.

She sat back on her feet in the passenger seat and began to unzip her pants, "we have to be quick! I didn't think we'd be home so soon." It took Eric a few seconds to recover from just having his cock sucked, but he quickly realized she wanted him to fuck her.

"Do you want to get in the back?" he questioned.

"We don't have time," Stephanie managed to say as she struggled to get her pants off in the tight front seat. "Next time I'm not wearing pants on our dates," she said as she pulled the second leg off her foot.

"No complaints here, I love how sexy your legs look in your short skirts. It makes me want to spread them apart and dive right under them face first." Eric was in the process of moving his seat back so they would have more room as Stephanie straddled his legs.

She grabbed his face and gave him a deep kiss. His hands moved to grab her by the hips on reflex and he pulled her into him. He could feel the heat emanating from between her legs and kissed her back passionately. They were getting a little carried away with their kissing.

Stephanie was the one to break the kiss, she placed her hands on his chest and pushed away.

"We don't have time tonight. I want you to stuff my pussy and fuck me as hard as you can."

Eric didn't need to be asked twice. One hand still on her hip, the other reaching between them, he guided his cock to her entrance and pushed. The head of his cock pressed against her underwear and prevented him from gaining further access. Her underwear being in the soaked state it was in, caused them to restrict against her clit a little as he pushed into her. Hearing her moan, rather than move them to the side, Eric pushed into her again, causing the fabric to slide across her clit again as it entered here a little more this time.

Eric could tell she was enjoying this, so he thrusted a few more times, wanting to get her as wet as possible before entering her. He didn't have to wait long.

Stephanie was digging her nails into the back of his neck as she held onto him, "Please put it in me. I need you to fuck me," she whispered into his ear.

That's all Eric needed to hear, he used his hand to slide the soaking fabric to the side and rammed his cock inside her, pulling her waist down on him. In a split second, her pussy was pressed against his balls and her mouth hung open. She had taken him deep plenty of times before, but in this position, his cock filled her fully. Eric grabbed her by her waist and began moving her up and down his shaft, not bothering to take it slow. He knew how wet she was tonight and didn't need to start slow. Stephanie would raise herself up and Eric would force her back down as hard as he could. He started to lean back a little to get a better angle and grabbed her by the ass to fuck her harder.

Eric was now thrusting into her as she was being slammed back down onto his abdomen. As they continued to fuck and build towards an orgasm, Eric's finger started to rub against her backdoor. Stephanie had never experimented with anything in that hole before so she was caught a little bit of guard. Before she could say anything she felt him press harder and felt her rear entrance open a little, she let out a small gasp. She wasn't expecting it to feel good, but it did, it was a different kind of pleasure and rather than stop him she let him continue.

Eric continued his thrusting, fucking her harder and harder to the point that she was letting out a cry of pleasure each time she bottomed out on him. Stephanie was close to cumming and leaned forward onto Eric's chest. This allowed Eric a better angle to continue fucking her and also a better angle to play with her rosebud. As he played with her, he pushed a little harder and the tip of his middle finger entered her, this sent Stephanie into a crushing orgasm and she collapsed into him. Feeling her pussy spasm, Eric lost his resolve and emptied his cum inside her. He pumped jet after jet of his cum inside her pussy and continued slowly fingering her ass. It took Stephanie a few minutes to come down from her high but when she did, she was out of breath.

"That was amazing, I've never cum so hard before."

"Glad to have been the first to make you cum so hard," he teased.

"We've had plenty of firsts together, and I can't wait to have many more firsts with you," Stephanie blurted out lovingly. Hoping not to scare him off she quickly changed the subject. She realized his finger was still inside her, "I wasn't expecting any visitors at my backdoor tonight" she tried to put it as delicately as possible, still being a little shy talking about these things.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to...I guess I got a little carried away," Eric tried to say quickly.

"Don't worry, it actually felt pretty good. We can note that for future dates," she stated as she gave him a kiss. "But I think that's enough for tonight, I really need to get to bed." It felt like only a few minutes had passed, but they had been going at it for at least another 15 minutes in the car, Stephanie definitely didn't regret it though.

They cleaned up and Eric pulled up to her driveway. As he walked her to her door Stephanie was still feeling the effects of that last orgasm, she stumbled a few times as she walked up the path. She got to her door, turned and gave Eric a goodnight kiss.

"I can't wait for John's party next weekend," Stephanie let out after the kiss. "Hopefully, we can continue where we left off," she said as she traced her hand up his thigh and gave him a tight squeeze.

"Definitely," Eric was quick to agree, giving her another kiss and squeezing her ass one last time for the night.

"Maybe next time you can walk me to my backdoor, and come inside," she coyly said, hoping he'd catch on.

When it came to anything sexual with Stephanie, Eric was very quick to catch on. He slowly slid his hand inside the back of her pants and traced his way down to her entrance.

"You mean this back entrance?" he asked. He could feel his cum had leaked out of her pussy and used it to rub against her rosebud again. Stephanie took a deep breath and simply nodded against his chest. Eric pressed his middle finger up to the first knuckle into her hole and she let out a little cry. He stopped himself from going any further and gently inserted it back and forth. Stephanie was loving it, but Eric suddenly stopped. She opened her eyes and looked up at him wondering why.

"Next time." He bent down and kissed her goodnight. She was a little disappointed but figured her front porch probably wasn't the best place to be experimenting with anal sex. She unlocked her door, turned and gave him one last kiss and then walked inside.

Eric turned toward his car, trying not to make it too obvious he was adjusting his bulge as he made his way down the walkway. That little encounter on the front porch had him hard again. He couldn't wait for John's party either. Now it was only a matter of making it through the week as they both had busy schedules until they saw each other at the party.

*************************************************************************************

The day of the party.

*************************************************************************************

Friday night couldn't get here fast enough for Stephanie. She could feel the anticipation build as she watched the clock's minute hand creep towards four o'clock in her office. She hadn't seen Eric since their incredible movie date last week, which meant she hadn't been satisfied for just as long. Playing with herself until she reached an orgasm just wasn't the same as feeling Eric's thick shaft pound into her; she was craving it and couldn't wait to have it tonight. They had made plans to head over to John's house for a summer barbeque. John was one of Eric's oldest friends. They'd known each other since the fifth grade and practically hung out every week since then.

Stephanie's phone chimed.

"Hey, I can't wait to see you tonight!" Eric was eager to see Steph tonight too, he'd been sporting a semi-hard cock all day just thinking about her.

Stephanie smiled as she picked up her phone and wrote back. "Looking forward to seeing you too. This week has been torture."

"I know what you mean, I wanted to stop by in the week but I've been swamped."

"What time did you want to come by and pick me up?" Stephanie asked.

"John said to be there for around 6pm so the sun's not too hot," Eric replied. "I can pick you up a few minutes before that and we can head over, he's not too far from your place."

"Sounds like a plan. How late did you want to stay? I was hoping we can have a little fun of our own after the party..."

Eric's cock twitched a little in his pants. Steph's message caused him to think back to the end of their last date. Driving her home that night, Stephanie was on her knees in his front seat, with her head in his lap. He ended the night with her riding him right there in the front seat and emptying his load inside her.

"We'll John said we could stay over if we needed to, I didn't want to be driving if I've had a few drinks," Eric texted back. He made it seem like that was the main reason, but the real reason was he wanted to spend the whole night with Steph. The way things ended last time, he didn't want anything cutting their night short.

"I think I could do that. My parents are away again this weekend so they won't be expecting me back," she replied. Immediately she started thinking about how she could spend the whole night fucking Eric. All week long she had been fantasizing about riding him again and getting her wet pussy pounded. She knew tonight would be fun and couldn't wait to get to the party. Stephanie looked up from her phone and saw the time, ten minutes to four. She didn't want her boss giving her any last minute tasks so she quickly started packing up her things and pretended like she was going to the copy room. As she walked by her boss's office she saw him on the phone and figured he'd be a while. As she approached the copy room, she quickly turned down the exit corridor and snuck out the side door, hoping that no one would notice her cut out early.

As she got in her car, she could already feel a damp spot start to form between her legs. Her body had been on overdrive all week and it was as if it knew what to expect tonight. Earlier in the week, Stephanie had bought a new skirt and was excited to wear it tonight. It was a black flared skirt that draped over her ass perfectly.

When she got home, she immediately jumped in the shower, taking her time to trim her bush. She usually would shave it all off, but found that Eric liked it when there was a little patch of hair. After she stepped out of the shower and dried herself, she dropped her towel and admired herself in the mirror. She imagined Eric coming up behind her and placing his hands on her waist, then slowly sliding them up her body to grab her by her chest. She mimicked his hands and squeezed her breasts as she imagined he would, the tingling between her thighs was starting. Steph slid one of her hands down between her legs and traced a finger between her lips. She was already wet.

Stephanie rubbed herself again, this time using a second finger. After a few strokes she pushed at her entrance, feeling her pussy slowly begin to open to accommodate her digits. Without thinking she moved her second hand onto the counter to steady herself. Stephanie couldn't help herself, she had been waiting all week and now only a few hours away from the party and she needed release. The hem of her skirt ended a few inches below her butt, she would have to try and avoid bending over too far or she would expose herself to anyone watching. This was one of the reasons she bought this skirt, she wanted to tease Eric during the party and was hoping that would lead to a very exciting end to the night. She decided she would pair her new skirt with a white lace halter top that left little to the imagination.

To make sure her plan worked, she chose to wear some sexy black lace underwear that covered half her ass. Stephanie had a wonderful ass and the lace only made it look better. As she finished getting dressed she heard her door bell ring.

"That must be Eric", she thought. She grabbed her things and headed to the front door. When she opened the door, Eric turned to face her and was blown away. He could see her long tanned legs exposed all the way up to the hem of her skirt.

"Woww..." Eric let out, still a little caught off guard. "You look beautiful Steph."

She blushed a little, thanking him as she closed the door. She turned around and gave him a big hug, feeling his hands go straight for her ass to give it a squeeze. She smiled inwardly; she could tell her choice in outfit was already working on Eric the way she wanted.

As they drove toward John's place, they made their normal small talk. Eric was saying that John's parties were usually pretty wild. He had a huge yard and loved barbequing, so they always had good food and plenty of drinks.

Stephanie was hoping the two of them could have a pretty wild night of their own. A few minutes later they were pulling into John's place and looked like the barbeque was in full swing. They could hear music and people splashing around in his pool. As they made their way around the house to the backyard, Eric and Steph said their hellos and grabbed a few drinks. They spotted John near the barbecue flirting with a gorgeous brunette. As they approached, John waved and introduced them to Victoria, the lady he had his hands all over a few seconds ago. They chatted for a few minutes and then mingled with the rest of the guests.

About an hour and several drinks into the party, Stephanie had a good buzz going and was feeling a little adventurous. She leaned over to Eric and whispered into his ear, placing her hand on his inner thigh and giving it a light squeeze.

"Meet me in the basement in about ten minutes." She gave his ear a slow lick as she got up and walked away.

"Eric's mind was racing." There were so many people around and he wasn't sure if he could sneak away without anyone noticing. He continued his conversation with a few of his friends and then excused himself, saying he was going to get another drink and walked over to the cooler by John. When he opened the cooler, it was running a little low.

"Think we're running a bit low, John." He realized this would be the perfect excuse for him to go inside and find Steph.

"Oh, I've got plenty more inside, why don't I come give you a hand," John replied.

"So much for that idea," he cursed under his breath.

They both walked inside and Eric had another idea, he'd excuse himself to the bathroom and then sneak off to meet up with Steph in the basement.

"I'm just gonna take a quick leak and I'll be right back," Eric lied. He walked to the front of the house and entered the bathroom, thinking he would wait a couple of minutes for John to head back outside and then make his way downstairs.

A few minutes earlier, Stephanie had also made her escape from the group of guests. She walked in through the backdoor and was carefully sneaking around trying to find the stairs to the basement. John had a fairly big house and eventually on her fourth door she found the stairs to the basement. She wasn't sure if Eric was already waiting for her, so she made her way around quietly searching for him. Since it was still a little light outside, she opted to keep the lights off and use the little light coming in from the small basement windows to navigate, thinking it best not to turn on any lights and draw anyone's attention to coming downstairs.

Eventually she heard some bottles rattling around in one of the rooms and peeked into it. There she saw his outline illuminated from the fridge. She figured Eric must have been waiting a while and wanted to get another drink. Feeling a little brazen she walked into the room and locked the door behind her, being as quiet as she could, the thumping bass from the party above definitely helped. She quietly snuck up behind him and put her hands around his waist. She went straight for the front of his pants, one hand grabbing his balls and the other his shaft. She got up on her tippy toes and placed her chin on his shoulders, whispering in his ear.