Stephanie and Keith's Cuckolding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that was good." He commented, and looked back at Keith, finally showing he had seen him sitting there watching them. "Did you enjoy the view?"

Keith stopped rubbing his pants, and stared at the kid with a dark stare, unable to say anything more. Stephanie only walked up the ladder and out of the pool, his cum still on top of her tits as her body jiggled at her movements. Keith couldn't help but wonder at the size difference between the two of them, the contrast between this mature older woman who owned her body against a sly scrawny kid with acne and clearly no girls his own age to harass. It didn't make any sense why they would be together, and it made it even better knowing this. Matt watched as she stepped out the pool as well, enjoying every movement of her ass as she stepped out. "I'm sorry you had to see that Keith." She said quietly, almost nervous about his response.

He only shook his head. "I gave you permission. It's okay." He wanted to put his arms around her, but didn't want to feel another man's cum on her. It was still too uncomfortable for him.

Matt was enjoying the conversation of the two clearly uncomfortable adults, but interrupted them to say, "Did you think we were done here, Stephanie?"

Stephanie turned back to him, still sitting at the edge of the pool. "You already came."

"I'm 18, I can cum over and over again and still have more left over for you." His grin became almost feral. "You have quite a ride ahead of you this weekend if you thought that would be enough for me." His cock was already clearly growing in front of them, and it pulsed at them like it agreed with what its owner was saying.

Matt stood up and put his hands on his hips, letting the two of them check out his erection as it practically sprung up in front of him. It was still covered in gooey cum, and his head was throbbing and veiny, eager to fuck a woman and make her his. He curled his index finger, telling Stephanie to come towards him. She glanced at Keith nervously and complied, walking towards the boy as she gulped.

Matt pushed her onto one of the chairs, the one right beside Keith's, and put his mouth on her's. She tried to push him away but remembered what Keith said about it being okay and loosened her body, letting Matt press his body against hers even harder. His dick was aligned right against the thin fabric of her bikini, and she moaned out loud into his mouth, loving the sensation of something so hard against her, eager to pound her. She was already so fucking wet for being treated like that, treated like a whore with him pounding into her mouth like that in the pool, and she was already so ready for him to enter her. She would've never admitted that though. "You taste so sweet and delicious." Matt commented as he parted from her. He began to suck and nibble at her neck, biting like he didn't care how much it hurt her. She could only squirm underneath him while keeping her eyes closed so she couldn't see Keith's expression as he watched them.

Matt moved down to her tits, and stared at it like he was starving before putting it in his mouth. He pressed his teeth against her nipple, and pulled hard and let go, letting it jiggle back into place. She groaned out loud, having never felt this kind of pain on her nipples before. They were so fucking sensitive, especially after the titjob, and the pain he was giving her translated directly into pleasure... and she didn't know if she could take it if he kept doing that.

He did the same to her other breast, playing with it like a kid with a new toy. He made lewd comments over and over, telling her she was a fucking slut and had such a gorgeous mature body, a MILF waiting to be fully raveged. She shook her head, still refusing to admit she was liking any of this. Matt only smirked, and actually looked at Keith, who was rubbing against his pants again. "You think I should check how wet she is, cuck?" He asked him.

Keith was shocked. He couldn't believe Matt was planning on fucking his wife right in front of him... let alone acknowledge he was there watching the two of them. He only nodded, unable to do anything else. He did want to know as well, though he was a little scared to find out. Matt immediately placed his hands underneath her bikini, and hissed out loud. He pulled his hands out to show Keith, and Keith couldn't breathe at what he saw. Matt's hand was almost completely covered in her wetness, and the gooey fluid dripped down his fingers and onto his palm, exposing her for what a slut she truly was. Stephanie only closed her eyes from complete embarrassment. "You may lie to me... but your body doesn't lie, slut." Matt said.

He pulled her panties off, exposing her shaved cunt, which Lucas had commanded her to do after he fucked her the first time. She looked like a contrast between a whore and innocent, and Matt was loving her body more than he loved any other woman's. "You're fucking gorgeous." He said. "You're deserving of the dick I'm going to give you." He pressed two of his fingers against her cunt again, and pressed into it, stretching her hole out. "You're so tight..." He commented. "My brother must have a pretty small dick as well."

She shook her head in response, but he only pressed his fingers in further. Slowly, he began to finger fuck her, and could feel ever pulse against his hands from her incredibly swollen pussy. It felt like she was going to cum immediately from the pleasure, and she started to moan underneath him, trying hard to not make any sounds because of Keith's presence, but unable to stop herself. Soon, she couldn't remember him being there anymore, and could only feel Matt's teenage fingers as he entered and exited over and over and over. It was torture. He started to move his thumb against her clit as well, feeling the swollen nub underneath him as he grinned out at her extreme lust.

When she was close, so close that she was about to cum... he stopped. She cried out, completely bewildered by why he stopped his movements. "Why..." She said, clearly very frustrated. She could barely get any words out. He didn't reply, only begin his assault on her body again, pushing in and out, in and out with his fingers. She was close again... and again, he stopped. She wanted to kill his fucking kid for doing this to her. She was about to say so when he turned to Keith.

"Tell me you want me to fuck your wife and give her the pleasure she deserves." There was a wicked gleam in his eyes.

Keith nodded, and Stephanie realized he was stroking himself, his dick glistening with the precum that had cum out of him. It made her even hornier to see her husband in that state, and she grinded against Matt's fingers, needing any sort of friction she could get. Matt, at Keith's nod, adjusted his cock against Stephanie's entrance and entered her in one smooth motion. Stephanie screamed out loud, loud enough for all their neighbors to hear as she felt the enormous cock stretch out her insides. Tears ran down her eyes and Matt had no sense of wanting to go easy on her. He started to pound her, over and over again, fuck her so hard it felt like he was hitting her stomach with every stroke. He had the energy of a teenager, that much was obvious. She couldn't help herself with him edging her earlier. She came almost immediately with his cock hitting her clit with every stroke. Her mind came to a halt as she screamed out loud over and over again, her pussy clenching so hard against Matt's dick that it felt like she was trying to push him out.

After she came down from the high, she realized it was a mistake. She felt ten times more sensitive than before with cumming, and he wouldn't stop pounding her until he came himself. She couldn't think, couldn't remember her name or what she was doing there. Her sole attention was on this kid's dick and it alone. He thrusted, over and over again until he came inside of her, his cum coating her insides and he came a second time. She couldn't stop herself, she cried out his name as she came a second time as well, clenching on his dick like she never wanted him to stop.

Keith couldn't believe what he was seeing in front of him, and he felt more horny than he ever did in his entire life. It was so fucking hot he couldn't believe it. At the sight of the two cumming in front of him, he came as well, his dick pulsing as it came all over the seat, creating sticky goo he would have to clean the next day in the morning.

He groaned out loud, and watched as the two of them slumped in unison. This was going to be an cray fucking weekend.

12