Stephanie Opens Up

Story Info
High school senior experiments with friends & sister.
10k words
21.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codes- FF, interracial, sibling incest, first, F-solo, toys, exhib, voy, discussion of MF and polyamory.

Intro- This story is fictional and meant for mature open minds. It contains graphic adult behavior. All characters are over age 18 at the time of their sexual activity and depicted explicit thoughts. Please do not read this story if you do not think you will enjoy it. If you do enjoy it, feedback is welcome.

This is connected to many of my previous works, but none are required reading unless you wish to spend more time in my fictional universe. "Sibling Seduction" is a direct prequel and "When Keith Met Stephanie" is a sequel. If you need specific direction to other connected stories, please let me know.

***

The Woodlands, TX. August 1996.

"How does it feel to be eighteen?"

Stephanie Coleman, an athletic young brunette girl with dyed blonde highlights in her hair and bright green eyes, shrugged and finished her soda before answering her best friend's question. "Doesn't really feel that different, even after a week. Just another milestone, I guess."

Lily Astar, a taller black girl of the same age, frowned at Stephanie as she threw the empty can in the trash. She had been expecting more happiness from her. "You're a legal adult now," she pointed out.

"Yeah, but I still have another year of high school left," Stephanie countered. "My parents redshirted me, so college and freedom are still some months away."

"Not all freedoms," Lily pointed out, grabbing her wrist and squeezing it. "You are a legal adult now, able to vote and have sex if you want it." She smiled suggestively.

"True." Stephanie returned Lily's squeeze with a light caress on the arm, raising her eyebrows at the smile. "Of course, Simon, your brother, my boyfriend, has to be busy with his college classes at Rice the past week."

"You'll find time," Lily shrugged. "Now that I'm back from Florida, I'll help you."

"Thanks. You have a good vacation?"

"Very good." Lily smiled at the fond memories of using her parents' Destin condo for her summer getaway. She had paid for the rental out of her own pocket after working eighty hour weeks at a local supermarket half the summer. "You're not still jealous of me, I hope?"

"Never was," Stephanie laughed. "I was too young to go with you, and my summer job's kept me busy." Stephanie was putting her talents with computers to work as part of Best Buy's local Geek Squad. "Did you hook up with many guys in Florida?"

"Three. And one open lesbian couple."

"Okay, maybe I am jealous of that." Stephanie shook her head. Lily just has to be the wild nymph, she thought, remind me she's fourteen weeks older and way crazier. Good thing we've been best friends since kindergarten, or I'd be more upset with her lording her sexuality over me. She shook her head, looking away from Lily, then paused when she felt Lily's hand on her wrist again.

"Hey, how bout we fool around before you score with Simon?" Lily proposed. She leaned close and kissed Stephanie's cheek, then licked her ear. "The lesbians I met in Florida showed me some fun things, and we've kissed before. How bout we do more now?"

Stephanie felt her insides clench. Yes, she and Lily had kissed each other many times- she'd kissed her best friend and other girls also as part of slumber party games and teenage dares- but she had never done more than make out with anyone. She had also not expected this sort of attention from Lily, not at this specific time. Maybe I should have expected it, Stephanie thought. Lily's been giving me weird looks since she got back, like she wants to say something she isn't sure about. Now she's finally voicing her thoughts, Guess she's into me in new ways since her exploratory summer, and hopeful I will return her interests. She briefly considered the idea.

Yeah, I'll do it, she quickly decided. Yes, Stephanie was still a virgin, but she had thought about being with her best friend many times before. She was familiar with bisexual women thanks to growing up with a mother who practiced that orientation openly and fully explained it to her children once they got old enough to understand while reminding them to obey society's accepted norms for a few more years. Both her older sisters had come out as attracted to both sexes after turning eighteen too- her oldest sister was even exclusively into women, Samantha had announced halfway through college two years ago.

I want to be bisexual myself when I become sexually active, Stephanie had long ago decided. Girls who love guys and girls have more fun. Did she want to be sexually active now? Yes, she decided, since I'm an adult and another adult, my best friend, is offering. I wasn't sure Lily would be seriously into me- our kissing has always been for curiosity, friendship, dare satisfaction, and little more, but now... She nodded, then fully turned to face Lily. Stephanie smiled, took Lily's face in her hands, pulled their lips close, and kissed her friend hard on the mouth.

Lily's heart hammered in triumph as she returned Stephanie's embrace. Yes! she thought, opening her mouth and swiping her friend's tongue with hers. I've been wanting this so long! Of course we had to be young, I had to turn eighteen first, I had to wait for her, but now... She tangled her fingers in Stephanie's hair and ground their breasts together. They cuddled against the stove, hugging and smooching. Then they separated, gasping for breath, their faces flushed red.

Stephanie was trembling and tingling all over in good ways. She quickly pulled apart from Lily before either of them could get too aggressive in her family's kitchen. "Guess you're spending the night tonight," she laughed, playfully punching Lily's arm. "My folks should be fine with that. Good thing Simon and I aren't exclusive. This will be my first time. Make it good, okay?"

"I promise I will," Lily beamed.

They walked hand in hand to Stephanie's room, down the basement stairs and through the home gym. Stephanie's mother Eileen, an athletic middle-aged woman with long red-gold hair, was there doing stretching exercises on a mat while Stephanie's father, ER trauma surgeon Francis Xavier Coleman, ran on a treadmill nearby. Francis was a balding Caucasian man in his late fifties with a muscular frame and prominent hawk nose. Mom and Dad are good people and sexually adventurous, Stephanie reminded herself. They frequently hook up with Aunt Darcy, who's been Mom's best friend since their hippie days. She had a son with Dad in the eighties too, they're off shopping for school clothes right now. I don't need my parents' permission to be sexually active, I am an adult, but since this is their house... she would pay her parents the appropriate courtesy.

She waved at her mother. "Hey, can Lily stay over tonight?"

"Sure," Eileen said after a moment of consideration. Her gaze did not miss Stephanie's hand holding Lily's. "You two have fun." She quickly turned her attention back to her yoga stretch.

Francis also nodded when Stephanie looked his way.

"Thanks!" Stephanie walked past her parents and down the hall, pulling Lily along with her. They headed past the wine cellar and other storage closets, then into her bedroom. Lily shut the door after Stephanie released her hand once they were alone.

"What do you plan to do to me?" Stephanie asked her friend, hesitant yet eager.

"Kiss you some more, then strip you naked," Lily proposed as they sprawled on Stephanie's queen size bed. "Touch you all over, finger you, then lick your cunt till you scream. You fine doing all the same things to me?"

Stephanie shivered in anticipation. She had never made anyone sexually climax before, not even herself. She wasn't supposed to be thinking about sex as a young woman, she didn't see the point of dwelling on it. Before now, she only had romantic teasing innocent notions about sex. But now that she was an adult, and her best friend was proposing things that had long enticed her, things she could finally experience... "Sure," she said, feeling herself growing aroused inside.

Lily hugged her close and kissed her smile. Their hands roamed to each other's shirts and started to pull them up. Stephanie's body was full of feelings hitting highs she had never before experienced. She welcomed them, though, allowed them to rise now. Lily was her best friend, and would soon become more. Their lips fused, tongues dueling. Stephanie regretted it only briefly when they had to split to remove their shirts. Both girls' nipples were standing out under their sports bras. Lily licked her lips as she looked over Stephanie's chest.

"What's the matter?" Stephanie asked her. "We've undressed in front of each other before."

"Never like this." Lily kissed her neck, then the fabric covering each of her breasts. "Simon's going to love it when you get with him. You'll love it too. He and I have talked about being with you together many times too. After I have you..." She giggled, reaching behind Stephanie to unhook her bra.

Stephanie paused and squirmed away from Lily. Her words were odd. New feelings were rising in Stephanie now. She grabbed Lily's wrists and stopped the unfastening, staring at her friend. "You... are you saying you've been with Simon?"

Lily nodded, smiling eagerly. "First time was right after his exams. You might remember the jerk I was dating back then disappointed me in bed. Well, my brother didn't disappoint. We did it a few more times before I left for Florida. Not since I got back, but soon, maybe..." She grinned.

"You weren't bothered that..." Stephanie stopped speaking quickly. Of course Lily wasn't bothered by incest, she'd always been boy crazy and thought Simon was cute. Stephanie had also given her older boyfriend permission to play around while waiting for her to come of age. Simon had dated Lisa, Stephanie's most immediate older sister, and Lisa's best friend Tess, and other girls. Simon was more gentleman than Don Juan, though, and always acted so protective around Lily. It shocked Stephanie that they had apparently been enjoying a love affair for three months. In fact, the sudden knowledge was really making her temper flare. "How could you not tell me?" she voiced her feelings aloud. "Why...?"

"Because you were still young," Lily answered, shrugging. "I had to wait for the right time Simon's been a little scared you'd react the wrong way, but you won't, right? Come on, Steph, let's do each other. Then we can call my brother and..."

Stephanie pushed her away and hopped up from the bed, rearranging her bra to cover her chest. She was really angry now. She wanted to be a happy slut, yes, but at this pace... Lily's expectations... her uncertainties... she did not know how she was supposed to feel. Denial, shock, so many other things were screaming inside her. She pointed at the bedroom door. "Get out! Get away from me!"

Lily gasped and stared at her. "Steph, I... You..."

Stephanie smacked the wall for emphasis, not wanting to strike her friend. "Leave! Leave!" She stormed out of the bedroom, slamming the door behind her, ran back to the gym. There, she took up position at a heavy bag, slamming her fists into it again and again.

Eileen and Francis gave her confused looks. "Did something happen?" her father asked, stopping the treadmill.

"Simon cheated on me!" Stephanie shouted, hoping she would not have to provide more details. "Didn't tell me!" Would the reminder of open communication standards for polyamory her parents had always taught her be enough?

Apparently, it was. Eileen and Francis stopped their exercise and watched her striking the bag, not saying anything. Lily walked into the room, fully dressed now, as Stephanie kept up her punches. "I, uh, can I call you later?" she asked.

"Go!" Stephanie raged, not looking at Lily. "I'll call you!"

Lily nodded, then left the house without another word.

Thankfully, Stephanie's parents did not question her further at the moment. I might tell them more about what happened, Stephanie thought, but I'm glad they're not pushing me. I'll wait and get my anger out, tell them what I must while I make up my mind what to do. There's one person whose advice I need, the wisest person I know. She'll be back home soon. Hopefully I will have most of my negative feelings out by then.

***

Three Days Later.

That weekend, Stephanie's thirteen months older sister Lisa, her only emotionally close sibling, came back from college for a brief visit between semesters. UT-Austin had started its classes at the same time as Rice, but Lisa made time to see her family before high school started the following week. Lisa was studying psychotherapy and was glad to practice it on Stephanie, who told her everything that had happened with Lily once they were alone in her room.

"She's called me twice and left messages of apology," Stephanie finished her summary. "I still haven't called her back. I did call Simon- he confirmed everything, said he wanted Lily to tell me about them first, made some other excuses. We're... we're on a break right now."

Lisa Coleman, a curvy redhead with dark blue eyes, adjusted her reading glasses and penciled words on her notepad. She thought about a response, then spoke. "Shit, Steph," she then said, using an exaggerated Deep South accent to cover her stammer. "I... I'm shocked."

"So am I," Stephanie agreed. "It's not the incest, that's not a big deal, whatever, long as they're consenting adults. It's that they took so long to tell me. And then they pushed so much on me so fast!"

Lisa grimaced. She didn't want to invalidate Stephanie's feelings, but... Everyone has good reasons for acting as they did in this situation, she reminded herself, if I'm assessing it right. I have only heard Stephanie's side, but given what I know of Simon and Lily... I hope I'm correct. And that I can help my sister straighten things out with them.

"Have Mom and Dad talked to you more about things?" she asked. "Or Aunt Darcy?"

"Some." Stephanie shrugged. "I only gave them the briefest details. I said Lily told me Simon was cheating on me with someone, that we're on a break now. I left out exactly who he was cheating on me with. They might suspect, but they haven't said for sure."

Thank goodness our parents are respectful forgiving people, Lisa thought. Also good that they recognize us as both adults and people who need to make and learn from mistakes in order to grow. And that we're capable of the latter act of course. They've always let us keep our own counsel too. And they live on the second floor of this house same as Aunt Darcy and our little brother, so they probably won't be disturbing us any time soon.

She scrawled a few more notes, organizing her thoughts, then looked at Stephanie. "I'm going to be my usual sounding board here. Have you calmed down from this? Thought about what you want to do?"

Stephanie nodded. "Once I got my shock out through exercise, I did calm down, yes. But I don't know what to do yet. Option one, I never speak to Simon or Lily again. I don't want that, they've been my friends my entire life."

"My friends too," Lisa reminded her. "And hostility towards them is impractical, especially for you and Lily. What happens when school starts? You're each other's biggest study buddies, ride the same bus, same home room..."

"And we've both played on the softball team since fourth grade," Stephanie added. "I want to be on the team again this year. She probably does too. Shit, now Lily and I have to make up!"

"Right." Good they have a non-sexual reason to bond again, Lisa thought. "As for Simon, do you want to date any other boys?"

"I don't know, maybe?" Stephanie shrugged. "Simon started dating me as my safe boy after you broke up with him. No other boys wanted to risk approaching me once they heard I was committed to him. He's been so nice. But since we're not at the same school now and we broke up, maybe... I can find reason to turn down most of them. Not many redshirts in the class besides me and Lily. I can string them along until they get old enough, or reject them easily if they're jerks. Mom taught us to do that."

Lisa nodded back. "And put us through martial arts classes too, just in case." Lisa had higher rank than Stephanie in Joy Voyevoda Close Quarters Combat and the other techniques they practiced, but Stephanie was her most frequent sparring opponent growing up, so Lisa had no doubts of her fighting skills. Stephanie had other skills Lisa lacked also- Lisa could operate computers but not program them, while Stephanie could do both. But I'm better at time and emotional management, Lisa thought. Not that it matters, we're not the kind of sisters who have to constantly outperform each other.

"Yeah." Stephanie shrugged, considering. "Maybe this is a blessing in disguise. I can attract the boys but still keep them at bay. It's convenient to tell them Simon already took my virginity."

"If you want to lie to them," Lisa pointed out. "But let's table that for now. Option two, you make friends with Lily again but keep it platonic. Or make friends with her but not Simon."

"I can't do that," Stephanie said after a moment of thought. "Simon is still living at home and commuting to Rice. I might see him if I go over there. I have good memories of kissing him, I want to do more. And after kissing Lily like we did... how it made me feel... I want to do more with her too. I just... I want to do things at my pace, not anyone else's. They're not going to stop fucking each other, either. I know that. And it doesn't make me squick, not now. It's just... I was surprised, that's all."

"Understandable," Lisa judged. "So maybe you want to make up with Lily and have sex with her? Possibly Simon also?

"I... Yes." Stephanie grimaced, settling her body on Lisa's couch. "Maybe I shouldn't have thrown her out like that. Do you think she hates me now?"

"Knowing Lily, probably not. You surprised her, like she did you. That's it." Lisa looked over her notes, then nodded. "My advice- make up with her, but don't jump into sex with her for a few more weeks. She should be patient enough for that. As a learning experience at least."

"You think so?" Stephanie frowned, then shrugged. "Maybe I should have sex with someone else first. I've never climaxed, never even masturbated to completion. Maybe..."

"Whoa," Lisa cut in. Stephanie had not mentioned this, and she was obviously not lying. Is my sister a fucking idiot? Lisa wondered. Maybe. Of course, I can't call her out on it outright.

"You should masturbate," she said instead. "You really haven't?"

"No!" Stephanie shook her head. "I was too young for sex before I turned eighteen, so I didn't have it. With anyone."

"And now you want to have it," Lisa pointed out. Stephanie nodded in confirmation, so she kept speaking. "But how can you know how to help others please you if you don't know what to do yourself? Stephanie, if you don't respect your own needs... if you don't even know them..." Lisa threw up her hands. "How can you expect anyone else to just know them? Even your friends?"

"I... I don't know." Stephanie shrugged. "I guess I just hoped they would know what to do and I'd like it. But I didn't have a practical plan. I just..."

"You hoped and dreamed." Lisa rolled her eyes. "That doesn't work alone, Steph. You need to work to achieve your dreams. Otherwise..." She shook her head again, grabbed her purse, and reached inside, took out the Companion vibrator she always carried. "Here. Use this. It's easy. Just stick it between your legs, turn it on, and keep it in your cunt until you come. You'll know it when it happens. You can keep that. I know where to get another. I just changed the battery yesterday."

Stephanie frowned, awkwardly taking the vibrator. "I... I don't know. What if I need to do more than just..."