Stephanie Unmasked Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mikayla, that tickles. And that girl will see. Or someone else will come in!"

"Mmmm hmmm. Such nice tits, and larger than mine. They should be seen, do you think, Stephanie Vice? You can show, just as I show."

Steph looked down at Mikalya's chest, now so very close and oh-so near naked. She wondered if this was going down anything like the scene from the movie, and promised herself she would look it up sometime. Mikayla's flesh was tender porcelain, sculpted as if she were the pride of a master doll maker. The priceless ornament upon her chest was now badly in need of re-alignment. Her bright pink nipples had been swollen all night, and now Stephanie was close enough to see how the skin of her areolas had contracted to hard wrinkles.

"Ahhh-heee!" The pinch came to both of Stephanie's perky buds at once, firm and painful, and at that moment the toilet cubicle opened and the occupant emerged with a shy smile on her face. It was the girl who Stephanie had observed just before in Natalie's studio, with the camera pointing up her yellow dress. She seemed unsure of whether or not to approach the basins to wash her hands; Stephanie prayed she would just leave.

She didn't think she could handle having someone watch her do this, but she felt rather helpless to do anything short of pushing Mikayla away - which still seemed a little extreme - and in any case, not really what she wanted.

"Hi, Stephanie?" Mikayla demanded her attention. "I am your partner. Pay attention to me, yes?" She leaned in for another kiss and pulled hard on Steph's nipples. She was caught mid-squeak when their lips collided once more, and shut her eyes again so that she may at least be partially unaware of other eyes in the room.

The mingling of their sweetness resumed, and Mikayla purred into her mouth with satisfaction. *Clip, clop... clip, clop,* the girl in the yellow dress was walking very slowly, but she was walking toward them. *Clip, clop... clip-* then, the faucet on the basin next to them came on. Their blatantly obvious voyeur was close, but Stephanie was pleasantly distracted. The pain in her nipples ebbed into a tide of erotic sensations, as Mikayla tugged, pinched and twisted. The heated intertwining of their tongues was an intimate exchange that made her go light-headed. She was aware that her attempts to wipe away the mess she had made downstairs had already proved futile, and she had to quash a little voice within that told her to run back to the cubicle and clean herself again.

Fuck it! And fuck off, Stagnant Stephanie!

After silently telling her inhibitions where to go, Stephanie lifted her arms away from her sides, and wrapped them around Mikayla's slim, nude waist. She held her partner close as they made out. She was of course embarrassed that they were being watched, but if that was a bad thing then it was nonetheless overruled by her passion in the moment.

The tap stopped, and there was another little giggle, now so close to her ear. The girl obviously wasn't offended by them, and seemed to be lingering unnecessarily. On a strange impulse, Stephanie lifted the hand that was between her and their voyeur, and placed it behind Mikayla's head, furthering the intimacy of their connection. It was curious that she used that hand, because doing so intentionally increased their voyeur's peeping window into her gown.

Mikayla's lips turned upward in approval, and she pulled harder on Steph's nipple - the one that their giggling observer was able to see. She pulled hard enough to lift the entire breast, and Steph gasped in blissful agony. The strain was not released, and she did her best to keep kissing the woman while acclimating to the sensation. Then, there came a new feeling on her breast, a warm wind in short bursts. She pressed her eyelids shut tighter, too afraid to confirm what that meant, and too exhilarated to want it to stop.

The giggle repeated again, confirming that the girl in the yellow dress had her face in line with Stephanie's tortured breast.

What if she tries to join in?

Stephanie didn't think she wanted that, but would she actually be able to do anything to stop it? But then, the slow clip-clopping resumed, leading away from them this time. There came the sound of the door swinging open, and someone unpushed the mute button on the music and conversation from the ballroom beyond. Then, the door swung closed once more, leaving the pair in relative silence.

And only after that did Mikalya pull out of their wild, lesbian kiss. Her hands evacuated their occupation amongst the silken folds over Steph's chest, leaving her nipples suddenly, miserably free of all pain and pleasure. "I enjoy this, Stephanie Vice. But all good things must have an end, no?"

Had it only been exciting for Mikayla while they were being watched? "I... I guess so. You are... really something, aren't you? So fearless!"

"Hmmm, this I'm not sure. I'm a little afraid I may have started to wet myself? I did come here for purpose, after all. If you will excuse me, Stephanie. Or, perhaps you like to offer assistance?"

"Wha-?"

Mikayla retrieved her mask from the countertop, and put it back on. "There is no bideau in bathrooms in this country, and I hate bits of paper stuck in bits. I appreciate when there is chance to be cleaned properly. Like perhaps, with your tongue."

At that, Stephanie could literally feel the colour radiating from her face. "N-no, that's quite ok! God. Like I said, fearless!"

Mikayla turned and headed into the cubicle without further comment, leaving Stephanie standing there all hot and bothered. She quickly re-affixed her mask, before checking the damage between her thighs. As she suspected, the mess was pretty damning.

This is getting ridiculous. "I'll just go commando." How ridiculous. The new Sexy Stephanie is not just reckless, but completely ridiculous!

She wiped herself as best she could with a couple of fingers, and hit the faucet once more. She looked at her flushed face in the mirror with conviction. "This is no good. You need panties. Who cares if someone sees the lines? At this point in the night, who would even care!"

Stephanie hurried out of the bathroom lest she linger too long, and have to face Mikayla again. At the dimly lit corridor, she turned right. Away from the madness of the Great Hall, but descending deeper into her own tumultuous rabbit hole.

She didn't know what was down here, but she sure as hell wasn't going to find any underwear between the bathroom and the foyer. All these little boutique rooms? The one used as Natalie's studio might have been a kind of dresser room, and she considered if the ballroom was perhaps used for performances of some kind. Stephanie strode the hallway with purpose. All along this ancient wing of the building, there were more doors.

Door #1 - locked. Door #2 - locked. Then, she reached an L-junction, and rounded the corner. There were large casement windows to the gardens outside, and the new section of hallway was bathed in moonlight. She gazed out yonder, beholding that great white disc, fuller and larger than she thought possible. She wondered if it had somehow dropped down from its place far away in space, and claimed a seat directly above the hotel grounds. Just to watch over her personal little drama, and the abrupt rousing of her dormant sexuality.

Just what do you expect to find here, anyway? Some dusty old drawer of costumes and maybe someone's long discarded knickers - and probably two sizes too small?

On her left, there was another door, and this one was already half open. She approached it hopefully, but stopped when she heard the laboured whimpers of a woman in distress.

She immediately slowed her movements, and, acknowledging her gratitude that these corridors were carpeted, took a sneaky peek inside. The moon's blessing was more than enough to reveal the scandalous scene before her. Before her as in, within a couple of yards from where she stood as still as the night itself. A woman in a red dress was bent over an executive desk that dominated the small room, and a man stood behind her with a purpose even Stagnant Stephanie would have immediately comprehended. They had their backs to the doorway - perhaps so that the man could benefit from the intense moonlight. But it meant Stephanie's presence was, thus far, unbeknownst to them.

The pair were having intercourse, right there and now, with the male imposing his dominance over a mate who had either surrendered herself to him, or had otherwise been unable to resist him and was now sufficiently subjugated.

"Nnn, no- fuck me harder, Brad." Mia's complaint was soft, husky and feverish. So much for their lover's quarrel! It couldn't have been more than 20 minutes since Mia had stormed out of the ballroom, and yet here they were, apparently everything forgiven.

"You're a noisy slut, and someone will hear if I fuck you properly. I think I'll just stretch your cunt out gently. I'm man enough to cum like this if I want, but you can just stay horny and frustrated. Consider it your punishment for embarrassing me in front of that girl."

"My- my what? You bastard- ohh!" Mia thrust her chest forward from what looked like a longer, deeper stroke from her lover. "You're the one who should be in trouble. It's Stephanie who got you hard in the first place, and you think you can just stick it in me anytime you need to cool off? You probably want to pretend that I'm her, you asshole. I think I will be noisy - just so you can't forget who owns you."

Brad let out a sigh, and backed away from her. It was the finale of their dance routine all over again, with Mia's dress hitched up onto the desk, and her tanned bubble butt on display. She had let Brad show her goods off to the entire party back then, with only a bold red g-string for her modesty. This time, that token suggestion of decency had been pulled down to her thighs, and Stephanie's eyes were instinctively drawn to the sloppy mess Brad had just vacated from.

She wouldn't have guessed this based on that cheeky flash earlier in the night, but Mia retained no small amount of curly dark hair over her vulva. Stephanie immediately decided that her pubic hair was nothing short of beautiful. It was naturally sexy, and it obfuscated most of the details of their coupling, which seemed to Stephanie the way things were meant to be.

Good for her. Everyone here is probably the same, and only you were ridiculous enough to have all your hair removed and then turn up without panties on!

"Legs together, slut." Mia obeyed, and Brad crouched down and slid her panties all the way down her strong, toned legs. When they hit the floor, Mia stepped her stilettos out of the garment without being asked.

Stephanie's eyes widened. Could she... steal Mia's discarded panties? They were probably a size too large, but she could make do. Wait, wasn't that disgusting? Not disgusting enough to stop Brad from pushing his nose up into her business, and doing something that made the girl moan her appreciation. But, she couldn't do that to Mia. It wasn't a solution if all it did was leave another to suffer this embarrassing predicament. For now, she sat down onto her haunches for comfort, being careful to move slowly to avoid casting any sudden shadows that might be noticed by the couple. Stephanie told herself that she stayed because she was still considering stealing the panties, but that didn't explain why she was watching quite so attentively.

Brad pulled his face back from pleasuring his partner. "You taste good tonight, slut. Now, put one knee up on the desk. If you want to be fucked harder, you better present your slut cunt properly. And beg me for it."

Mia complied, showing off her dancer's strength again as she maintained her stability on one stiletto. The new position opened her ass up like a heavy book, and her genitals were a great flower in full bloom. Her thick brown lips were lewdly engorged, and coated in nectar that sparkled under the moonlight. There she waited for him, thighs quivering slightly in anticipation. She chose to stay silent, but Mia had a body built for love making, and her vagina betrayed her as it palpitated and dripped and begged for his cock. Stephanie bit her lip. It was all so incredibly naughty. But watching was even naughtier.

Why? Why did she feel so compelled to spy on the couple? Perhaps she was internally tracking some manner of 'fairness score', and since a few people had already seen her bare breasts since the hotel suite incident, she felt somehow entitled to stare at Mia's well-sexed vagina. Perhaps she considered this a valuable opportunity for an overdue lesson in carnality. Or maybe, she just watched for her own gratification.

Only one way to find out. Keep watching.

"You have a big ass, Mia. A big ass that everyone got to see tonight. Aren't you embarrassed?"

"Of course I am. I still can't believe you did that!"

"Beg for my cock, slut. Beg me to stick it back into your sodden cunt and pound your big ass red."

"I'm not begging for it, you conceited prick! My pussy is spread right before your eyes, and big or whatever, I know what my ass does to a man. So if you don't fuck me right now then you are a faggot, plain and simple."

By gosh, the mouths on these two! And here I thought they were a classy pair during that tango performance!

Brad laughed, and used a finger to collect some congealed fluids off Mia's labia. "I don't know about that. But I am into butt-stuff." He pressed the digit into her asshole, drawing a throaty groan from her. Steph was appalled by Brad's treatment of his wife. Or girlfriend? Dancing partner with benefits? She might have just been starting to reconcile the idea of surrendering her virginity to a man of quality, but messing with that part was certainly off the next menu or two.

But Mia didn't seem to mind, though she did squirm and gasp as he pushed further into her anus. He withdrew a little, and pushed in again. Then, he looked to be pressing around in circles inside her. It ought to have been a taboo, but so long as Mia had no clear objections, Stephanie was eager to keep watching.

Finally, she got an unobstructed look at Brad's penis. He held it aloft, and lined up his entry.

He's big.

Not that she had a comparison, but she was sure he was big. His erection was crossed in dark veins that, along with the bulbous purple head, made his thing more than a little intimidating. It was as if his penis was angry about being withdrawn from its mate a few minutes prior, and was desperate to return to its goal state - to be sunk deep into her love canal. Frankly, Stephanie still found the concept a little terrifying. But watching it happen to Mia, well. Certainly she was afraid of getting caught, but more than anything, she was excited. The most excited she had been in her young life, she was sure. She barely breathed as she knelt there, a willing captive to the palpable rapture in that small room.

Brad was gentle as he forced his wide helmet inside of Mia, and she gasped again as her vagina stretched open to accommodate him.

Fuck her!

Stephanie didn't say it out loud, but she almost could have. Fortunately, Brad wasn't waiting for her endorsement. He pushed himself in all the way to the hilt. It looked like such a long stroke, Stephanie wondered if he reached her cervix. She couldn't imagine that would be nice at all, but she wasn't particularly concerned since none of it was happening to her.

"Ah! Yeah baby, fuck me like that!" Mia turned up the pitch of her encouragement, and Brad grunted in mindless agreement. He pulled out far enough that her vagina tried to tighten against his tip, but he didn't allow himself to slip out. He pushed back in again, faster. Out again, and in again. Faster still. "Oooh!" Mia's raspy cry oozed with her abundant sensuality. "Yes!"

With the hand that still included a finger deep in her anus, Brad turned his palm to grab onto her butt. He showed no intention of relinquishing his sodomising hold on her, and he fucked her harder still.

"Haaaa! Naaaah!" Mia kept getting louder, and Steph became nervous. If someone did come to investigate, it would be her they would catch first. How would she explain that? At least she wasn't maturbating, though Lord knew she wanted to. Ever since she had crossed that threshold in the bathtub she had wanted to return to her little experiment in self-pleasure. Her lips were hot and swollen, and even the persistent caress of the still air was enough to cool their slick coating and make her feel good. The only thing stopping her from taking it further was her concern that the extra movement would be noticed, or that there might be... noises.

But I'm probably letting a few drips out onto the carpet.

With his other hand, Brad caught up a handful of Mia's long, chestnut hair, and yanked on it. "Hoo! Oooh!" Her head was forced up, and her diaphragm must have opened more because her cry went up another decibel. Brad's pounding hips turned furious, and her ass jiggled chaotically. There was no elegance to their dance now, but Stephanie still saw beauty in it. He looked to be losing control; would he even be able to stop himself if she were to walk right up to them and plop herself on the desk next to Mia? She might even set one foot up there, and spread her thighs wide apart. Let Brad be the judge of whether she was right to get the brazilian wax, and lose herself in her business with her fingers.

"You aren't getting your panties back, slut." Brad's words were labored, uttered harshly as he barely found the oxygen for speech.

"Hnnnnnn... wha?"

He stopped still at the apex of a thrust. "I'm leaving them here for whoever uses this office to find on Monday. He will know that a slut was nailed here, and that she spent the rest of the night without her panties. You're going to be bare under your dress just like that little witch, except that I'm going to pump you so full of cum, it'll be dripping down your legs so everyone will know what a slut you are."

That was it! If... he was serious, and not just talking dirty? She needed only to wait until they were done, and she could sneak in and steal Mia's abandoned red thong. It wouldn't even really be stealing - more like finders-keepers.

"Brad, you... you nasty perve! Now shut the fuck up and give it to me!"

He obliged her. His cock opened up her pussy over and over again, and Stephanie wondered if all that stretching was a particularly intense feeling. If Mia's steady stream of complaints were anything to go by, the sensation wasn't getting any duller with repetition.

Brad pushed her face down onto the desk, and tried to stand taller over her, pummelling into her sweetness and asserting his claim over her body. And then Mia tilted her head so that her scalp rested on the dark mahogany, and she was able to look back at her partner.

Wait a second... if she's looking back at him-

A spark of panic shot up Stephanie's bare back and made her ears burn. Without thinking, she snapped her face away from the doorway.

"Duuuh-" Mia's voice resonated with an urgency to match, though it seemed she was having trouble reacting at all. "Da fuck! Brad stop! Someone's there, I saw something!"

Stephanie's eyes went wide. Her body engaged fight or flight protocols, and her fantasy of approaching the pair and masturbating for their amusement was utterly smashed under the mighty hammer of reality. Though she had crawled a long way out of her comfort zone tonight, she still had plenty of limits in place.

"Who's there?" Brad's voice was thick with irritation. Stephanie chose flight.

Somehow, she was already back on two feet, springing back towards the L-junction, and within just a few seconds she was bee-lining it back to the ballroom. It wasn't far away. She shouldn't get caught. But, the risk wasn't limited to Brad chasing her down and grabbing onto her wrists as she fled. If he so much as rounded the corner and saw her retreating in her unmistakable violet dress, he would know who the culprit was. Stephanie didn't want that!