Stephanie Unmasked Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hoped to mix in with some kind of crowd, but the hallway was completely deserted.

I'm not going to make it. He is going to turn the corner in another second. I need to disappear - this instant!

The bathroom!

But, she had already passed that door. Instead, she focused her sights onto a door on her right, one that she knew to be unlocked. She turned the handle, leapt inside, and carefully closed it behind her.

She had neither seen nor heard any pursuer in that final moment before escaping the hallway; it seemed that she had gotten away with it. "Maybe he never chased you to begin with, ever think of that?"

"If he won't chase you even a little, he's probably not worth another thought!" The answer to her question came from a different person. Still scared witless, Stephanie slowly turned to face the owner of that voice. Then, she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Natalie! Ah, don't mind me. I'm used to being alone, so I tend to talk to myself a lot!"

"Right, umm-" the petite photographer was seated at her laptop, and hesitated as she struggled to remember. It was understandable, since she had likely met dozens of women since their last conversation. "Steph! You and me both, if I'm being honest. For the lonely crazy talk, I mean."

Still suitably anxious, Stephanie giggled, and stepped away from the door. If Brad were to suddenly open it, she could pretend to be in the middle of a long conversation.

Peeping on you banging your lover silly? Nope. Not me. Been here the whole time. Just ask Natalie.

She was sure Natalie would back her up. Girls didn't need to be long-time acquaintances to help each other out with that sort of thing. Especially if 'that sort of thing' included a wildly enraged man wielding a wildly enraged boner.

"Actually, I'm pretty busy finalising the booklets. The auction is in just over an hour, and I still have the canvases to do as well."

"Oh."

Don't say that. Don't kick me out. How can I stay?

"Maybe you could use a hand with things? Making copies and putting pages together is basically half my job."

"Ah... sorry, Stephanie. It's all on my computer program, you see-"

"-But that's if you are finished with the photos. I had so much fun earlier, I thought I'd come back for a few more."

Natalie took her hands off her laptop, and eyed Stephanie suspiciously. "Really? I kind of thought you busted in here trying to hide from somebody."

She was given an easy out, but for some reason Stephanie stuck with the lie.

Or was it?

"No, I really want to do a few more photos. Give my buyer extra value for his money."

"Well, your portfolio is already finished. At the bottom of the stack somewhere, if you would like to look. But, there was a pose I didn't get from you, wasn't there? One that was kinda important."

"Oh. The... the upskirt shot."

"Bingo! I thought it was a shame to print your book out without it, but I could probably still add a few loose pages to it." Natalie looked thoughtful, and Steph suspected there was some kind of problem with that idea.

"Ok."

What am I saying? I missed my chance to get hold of some knickers!

"I've had a lot more champagne since before. I'm game." She was invested in her lie, and there was no backing out now.

"Great! Well, I'd be happy to squeeze that in. It'll mean mission accomplished for getting my camera under the gown of every girl who came in here. Of course, if you had needed to hide from someone, I would have let you sit quietly on the armchair while I worked."

You could have said so sooner!

"No, no, it's fine. Like you said, every other girl did it, so I shouldn't be an exception. I had my reasons, but... that's my own silly fault. Ummm, so, how do you want me?"

"I've done them a few different ways. Some girls I just had stand over the camera. I let the more demure ones keep their legs crossed, and some crazy drunks crouched right down without even being asked. Others were happy to lift their dresses so I could snap their knickers or their butt from a more conventional angle. That model with jewelry instead of a top, and the short tight skirt? Her ass looked so hot when she bent over and leaned on the table, I just went in for a close-up, and it was perfect."

"Hmmm, well I won't be doing that last one."

Natalie laughed. "Of course not, but ummm, let's see. You've got nice legs and butt, and your dress is stunning. Anything could work. I think... I want the dress to be featured, and it's too tight on you below your waist for some kind of cheeky lift. Let's go with the classic candid shot from between your feet."

Stephanie blushed, and looked to the spot where she had seen that girl in yellow crouching over the camera, surrounded by strategically angled lights. There was a cable to facilitate the remote snapping. It was all still setup there, including the fancy camera.

"Yep, just stand over there if you would please! This will be so easy-peasy, you'll wonder why you resisted me the first time."

"Ummm, maybe because I was taught to be a lady and never let anyone see up my skirt, let alone photograph and sell it!" Stephanie's retort was contaminated with nervous laughter, and though her words were sensible, they lacked any real conviction.

"Auction, Steph. Auction. For charity, remember?"

"Hey, I'm doing it aren't I?" Stephanie slowly walked over to the camera, disbelieving every step she took by her own free will. She knew she was all messed up in her head. The string of sexy incidents that led her here had taken their toll on her judgement, twisting it more than any amount of alcohol could have. She knew this, and yet she kept placing one foot in front of the other. Natalie was fussing with her laptop, and the lights surrounding her feet came on.

"Yeah you are! You're brave after all, and gorgeous and... oh. You're... very brave, I guess..."

"You... you can see?"

"Uh huh. And, I totally get your reluctance earlier. Damn, I wasn't expecting that! And here I thought you were shy!"

"I am shy. This was the result of bad wardrobe planning."

"Yes, I'm sure. Look, normally I would say let's just forget about it. But, Stephanie. What I'm looking at here? It's just so hot. I would really like to take the photos just the same, if it's ok with you."

Stephanie tensed. Another woman was looking at her private areas. For the first time ever, she was sharing the most intimate parts of her body with another. Well, unless you counted the beauty technician the previous day. Stephanie didn't count that. Natalie was looking at her vulva right now, probably all enlarged on her screen. And she seemed, dare she think it, captivated by what she saw. Stephanie had never imagined anybody paying attention to her down there; her vulva was basically a new discovery even for herself! But was it really that... 'hot'?

Even now, she was given the chance to back out of this. But she was riding the thrill of her flirt with danger, and Natalie had asked rather nicely.

"Go ahead. I'm feeling charitable."

There was a shutter snap from below, and Steph felt her face burning with a fresh flush.

That's it now. Your vagina is immortalised on film. Your hairless, wet vagina.

"Let's do a few more. Put a foot behind the camera, and then step over it with the other one. Like you are just walking along and someone got a cheeky shot of you."

Stephanie did so, and the shutter sounded a few more times in the process. Like it could be made into an animation of her stepping, her buttocks shifting, her labia peeking out.

"Beautiful. Now, stand just in front of the camera with feet crossed over each other."

That one was easy, as it restored her modesty. The camera was still pointed up towards her ass, but it was covered by her dress.

"Yeah, wow, your legs are amazing in that one. Stephanie, could you slide your hands down to your knees? But keep those pins perfectly straight. So that your dress rides up your legs a little."

So much for modesty for her ass. But she did as bidden, earning a low whistle from Natalie, and several more shutter clicks.

"Perfect! Just, gorgeous. Honestly, I have all I need. But, if you're up for it, I'd love to do a super naughty one too."

"Naughtier? How so?"

"Just stand with feet apart. As wide as you dare."

She didn't have to. She really didn't have to.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

And then, an epiphany. She wanted to.

Stephanie took a deep breath, and summoned her courage. She turned to face away from Natalie, unable to look her in the eye right now, even though she still wore the mask upon which she tried to lay the blame for all her bad behaviour. She wanted to do this, but it was still just too embarrassing. Of course, that was the point, really. She bit her lip for a moment, but that didn't cut the mustard. She brought her hands up to her face, and chewed on her fingernails in her trepidation.

Ever so slowly, she stepped her feet shoulder width apart, a stretch made possible by the split leg feature of her dress. She did so slowly, so as to savour every moment of excruciating embarrassment as her best kept secrets unfolded upon Natalie's screen.

"Oh, God," Natalie mumbled. "A bonus for the lucky buyer. I'm taking it anyway."

The shutter snapped, and Stephanie held fast. A large part of her was certainly pretty keen for somebody to offer her a magical teleport back to the comfort of her home, whereafter she would never need to see any of these people again. But at the same time, she still wanted this. She was glad she had mustered the courage to wear this dress and show off her boobs to so many strangers. She was glad she had shared her first kiss with a beautiful woman, and that she had permitted her breasts to be fondled, her nipples teased. She was glad she had spied on Brad and Mia. She was even glad that circumstance had brought here without any panties on.

It was give and take. She accepted the generosity of this event that didn't cost her a cent, and contributed as much glamour as she could, humble as that may have seemed at the onset due to her lack of confidence. But now, she was contributing just fine. With interest even, now that the winner of her portfolio at the auction would score some extra value indeed. But, if there was one generosity this night had gifted her, that she had yet to adequately compensate for...

Don't think about him now.

"Stephanie?" Natalie's small voice roused her from behind. "Would you like, ummm, to step out just a little wider? Only if you want to."

Stephanie took her hands from her mouth, and instead slid them down her body, down towards her knees. Without Natalie making any request for her to do so, she assumed the same bent over position as before. It felt so strange doing such an unlady-like pose. So naughty, but at the same time absolutely, panty-creaming incredible. And then, as requested, she inched her heels and toes out wider. She heard Brad's voice in her head - his repeated use of the title 'slut', and the oddly positive response it drew out of his partner.

You're a slut, too. A slutty little witch. Might as well go even wider, slut!

His phantom voice was directed at her now, and she could only agree that she was indeed a deviant who wanted to expose her vagina for all to see. She bit her lip, and did it again. Heels out, followed by her toes.

*Snap!*

"Well! I don't think there's a need to try and top that last one. Steph, you're an absolute trooper. So. Fucking. Hot. Wanna see?"

Natalie was tapping away at her laptop, but Stephanie did not need to see.

"No! I told you last time, it's embarrassing enough just knowing you took them!"

"Oh. Do you... want me to umm, delete them? I came here to do glamour shots, and these are all stunning. But I might have gone too far, sorry? These last few are a bit more, well... pornographic than I had ever planned. I... I don't have to-"

"-And don't ask me that! I wanted to do it and I did, so there shouldn't be an undo button. It's just for your eyes, and for the auction winner, right?"

"Right! Ok, well. That took a tad longer than I thought. I'll be pressed to get it all processed in time now, if you don't mind?"

"Of course! I'll leave you with it. And, Natalie?"

"Mmmhmm?"

Stephanie closed the distance to where the girl sat. She hadn't intended to sound upset at all. She wasn't upset. Embarrassed yes, with a high chance of later regret. But right now she wasn't sorry, and she had never felt so alive. She wanted to share her elevated state with Natalie. Emboldened by her experience with Mikayla just a little earlier, she decided to pay it forward.

She bent down. Natalie did not pull away. She had no mask on herself, and her expression showed her confusion. Stephanie turned her head sideways to avoid stabbing Natalie with her beak, and found the girl's lips with her own. She gave her one brief, but full and wet kiss. Natalie's lips were not as full and luscious as Mikayla's, but they were warm, and trembled deliciously against hers.

"Good luck finishing your portfolios!" Stephanie said immediately after breaking off from the kiss, and spun to head for the door. She didn't look back, but she couldn't help but giggle at the stunned look she had caught on Natalie's face. Stunned, but certainly not offended.

At least, she assumed the girl wasn't upset. Why should she be?