All Comments on 'Stephanie's Hotel Hookup'

by metrosmut

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Boring

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Sounds like your right!

You don’t deserve to ever fuck again. Good thing your wife knows how pathetic you are now. She has already demoted you to boy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife

That was fantastic. I’d love for my wife to enjoy an encounter like that in a hotel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Put your racist shit in IR where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All most a perfect story

Now if you have them in a pickup truck, waiting for a train, your story would have fit all the sites.

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
CRAP

Move straight to "ONE BOMB"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It took 3 years to discover his wife is a slut?

And why would he touch her diseased cunt with a ten foot pole? Who knows how many diseases she picked up? Is he an idiot and does he have a death wish?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sharing a Common Fantasy

This could be a reality story but many white husbands that imagine their wife with a black lover. The racial taboo is a turnon for many and details add to the pleasure. The concept of big or huge is nice but to hear the wife/lover give a good estamate of cock size is better. As the expression goes the devil is in the details.and having a clear statement of how big that cock is adds to the pleasure of the fantasy. When my wife told me she had sex with someone I was disappointed that all she would say was that he was "about the same size as you". Hell, if she was going to cheat at least let it be with a guy with a bigger cock. That would have been a reason to screw him .

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesover 3 years ago
Excellent story

Ignore all the anonymous 10 year old pimple faced bois who couldn't get a girl if their life depended on it. They are just here to hate and try to make themselves feel good. To bad for them that nothing they do will ever make them feel anything but hate.

Your story was excellent. Your writing style is easy and fun to read. Keep writing for those of us on this site who are literate and don't worry about the juvenile haters who can't even craft a coherent 30 word comment.

Keep sharing! You are a great writer and you have a lot to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stench

The stench from these obviously IR stories is beginning to lure the bottom feeders from that site over to Loving Wives. That accounts for the inflated scores for drivel like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great first Submission

Well thought out and had a natural flow to it that read properly, unlike a lot of stories where they just do it. Yours had a great build up to it and was more realistic in that she asked him a number of times if he was serious. Hope there is a sequel to the story as I'm guessing the guy is in the hotel for a few nights

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
His marriage ended as soon as

She ordered him to eat the creampie. That showed she had lost all respect for her husband. So this is just crap...

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

This is very bad...1*

Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

Have you considered not writing racist mandingo, poorly constructed and executed stories? Give it a shot, you might enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Burn the Bitch

She deserves to be destroyed and he's s loser.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
Well done

This is not a theme which I find particularly plausible or attractive but you have done a great job in creating likeable characters, Stephanie in particular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written but...

wrong category. This really should be in IR.

My biggest issue is how the guy reacted to finding out that in her past she dated a black guy. He immediately went into the cock size and at first it appeared that it annoyed her. He was just way over the top and she quickly went from not wanting sex with anyone else to now a black cock slut. As I read into this I can see how she now has a very different view of him. He went from a husband and an equal to her toy to play with as she see's fit.

At some point I think she will tire of this and find a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong Place

Story was not placed in the right category . Did not read it , rated a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: Bebop3

Classic Bebop, short, to the point and accurate. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
part 2 soon I hope

I hope he gets to watch tomorrow or when ever "next" is

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Bebop

Bebop nailed it. This blatantly ir POS doesn’t belong in LW. I’m not certain it belongs anywhere as it’s really just that bad.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Cuck

Shame, a previous loving husband is now a cuck wimp. Very soon he will be cleaning that black cock, and her, getting them both ready to fuck again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Every husband has a fantasy

My bride has had "friends" since shortly after our marriage decades ago. Same response by me each time. Never, ever gets old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is anyone surprised?

Is anyone ever surprised when that cretin 26thNC posts all of his lame ass comments on these stories. He is so dumb that he even agrees with his alternate accounts just so in his small little brain he feels he is not alone in his totally fucked up views of the world. This category is set up to share stories about wives having sex with other men, but he can’t get that through his thick skull. Thankfully he is sterile and impotent so we don’t have to worry about him passing on those defective genes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
also ate ny wifes pies

people who disbelieve know not the pleasure of eating their wife's lovers come

it shows truly how deeply to your wife how much you love her.

I did it many times with my ex wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So perfectly written

Incredibly hot. Hope you write more about this couple—Stephanie’s story is just getting started!

BeMyTrendBeMyTrendover 3 years ago
Good Story, Looking for More

Written in flowing English. Stephanie's comments and reactions are really good. I want to read more about her. Hurry back, Metro!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story,

Good story and well written. When will you publish the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed reading your story. You developed it very nicely. Stephanie knew just how to pull along her husband to her having incredible sex with a very skilled and well endowed black stud with a beautiful body. I really hope you will write a follow up story with maybe an encore with her stud and her husband witnessing it and she even getting him involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Liked it

This is an excellent story. It is well written and Stephanie's behavior is hot. Not just when she has sex but when she flirts at the pool and at the buffet. Her rapid progressing from sharing a fantasy with her husband to acceptance of having sex with the black stranger established how superb he must have looked. Actually she became the aggressor, approaching him. Stephanie had been described in a way that left no doubt as to her attractiveness, so for her to be swept off her feet by him was amazing. Her school girl attraction to the black man despite her substantial sexual escapades prior to marriage helped build his image in the reader's mind.

The husband's reaction to his wife suddenly being willing to live their fantasy was a combination of excitement and fear. that seemed very realistic. When he asked if he "was coming to the room too" and was told "no", it really set the tone for the coupling of Steph and her black Adonis. The husband's apprehension when entering the room was palatable. His fascination with the guy's cock did seem a bit gay, and his almost eagerness to eat the guy's cum was disappointing, but it flowed okay in the context of the story and the way it was told. He seemed more preoccupied with the guy than he was thrilled that his wife had the experience of a lifetime - with her coming at least 5 times and squirting like an erupting geyser, when with him he she never orgasmed more than twice and only occasionally spurted like a mini-squirt gun.

The sex is effectively presented in a very matter of fact style. The black guy was described as a fabulous kisser and then kissing was never again mentioned. His knowing exactly how to move his massive cock inside her to stimulate every nerve was presented as a simple fact. Stephanie's comment about the bed "still being intact" drove home the ferocity of their mating. Her realization that she screamed that she was coming, though her earthquake like shuddering had already informed her lover, emphasized the intensity.

The story is excellent as a "stand alone" document. Also, it could have sequels if the author wants Stephanie to have more adventures. If she does, I hope the husband is not reduced to the usual sniveling cuckold. So far, he was presented as a man with a slightly above average endowment, who had always satisfied his wife, while sharing pillow talk fantasy with her - until it came TRUE. His normalness and conflicted feelings contributed greatly to the story. I hope that doesn't change if a sequel is written in the future.

Pat2610Pat2610about 3 years ago

My husband is a pretty girl so I let him have sex with pretty shemales. He demands I get ducked by the shemale so I said you can duck the pretty girls and I fucked long black snakes. So when we’re ducking my husband and shemale wants to play with my black

lover. I agree only after I have cum a dozen times.

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 1 year ago

What a hot story. I was so hard reading this wishing my wife would do the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous