Stephanie's Hotel Hookup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where we you, at this point?"

"In front of the bed. We hadn't really made it all the way in the room before getting mostly naked," she laughed. "I stood up and started taking off my panties. He turned me around, pulled them down, then bent me over so my hands were on the bed. I stuck out my ass, unsure exactly of what he was going to do, but totally willing for anything. He stuck his tongue into my pussy from behind. I could feel his big lips all around it. He tongued it while putting a thumb on my clit from underneath. He then stuck a finger inside me. I swear his finger was just as big as your whole dick!" I couldn't tell if she was making fun of me or just giving the facts. Either way, I'm sure it was true. Then he licked my asshole."

"Your WHAT? Your asshole?" I asked, surprised. I had never even done that. "How did it feel?"

"Really good. I can tell he really like my ass."

"How could you tell?"

"Well, I'll get to that, but by licking it, bending me over, always grabbing it, spanking it, putting his finger inside it, trying to stick his dick in it." She stopped, realizing she was getting ahead of herself and beyond what I could handle.

"You let him do all that??" I was pretty shocked.

"Yes. It just felt natural. I was just following his lead and would have done pretty much whatever he wanted." This was also shocking to me. She was always dominant in our sexual relationship, always taking the lead and getting what she wanted, how she wanted it. She controlled it. So to hear her relinquishing control...it made me really understand what kind of a man we were dealing with.

"Wow. What happened then?"

"He flipped me around, put me on my back at the edge of the bed, lowered his head back down to his pussy, put my legs over his shoulders. He licked my clit and had a couple fingers inside me, tickling my g-spot."

"Did you cum?"

"Yes, pretty quickly. I was sooo turned on and he knew exactly what he was doing." I wish I could have heard her cum, knowing how vocal she normally is.

"Did you tell him when you came? You usually tell me. What did you say?"

"I'm sure he could tell by how my body trembled. But I told him anyways, or I may have screamed it, I'm not sure. Then I told him I wanted his big black dick inside of me." My heart was racing faster. I knew what was coming. I knew I was about to hear of the first time she had another dick inside her since we'd been married. A black dick.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He stood up, grabbed my legs, raised them up high, and got into position with me still on my back. I could feel him touch me down there. It felt like his fist was up against it."

"Did it go in?" the anticipation was killing me.

"Not at first. I had to reach down and rub it around my clit, move the juices around and line it up just perfectly. Then he pushed, and I slowly opened up."

"How did it feel?"

"The first bit after him entering me felt amazing. Then it began to hurt as he pushed in further. It took a few minutes before I loosened up and it felt great." That gave me a pretty good understanding of how big he actually was. Whenever I fucked her, and my cock isn't exactly small by regular standards, I easily went in and there was plenty of room.

"Did you cum again? Did he?"

"Not yet. He fucked me for a while in that position. It felt great, eventually. He's very coordinated and knew where to point his dick and move it as he pumped. Then he rolled me over, and took me from behind." I imagined her bent over, with that lovely big ass in the air, and that long black dick fucking her doggy style. "That's when I came again."

"You came doggy style? You never do that for me?"

"Well I think doggy works better with big dicks. And I felt completely dominated in that position, and today that did it for me. I came."

"Did he cum?"

"No, not yet. That's when he tried to put it in my butt. I tried to let him, but it just wouldn't work."

"Ah, shame," I said. I don't know why, but I really wanted her to take it in the ass. I had never done that with her, either, aside from fingers. "Well maybe next time."

"Mm, yes, next time," she nodded and laughed. "Definitely next time." My cock jumped at the prospect of this happening again, or even continually, though fuck that scared me! "So...then I got on top of him." She was amazing on top. She knows exactly how to move her hips to bring herself the most pleasure. She always cums that way. "I came again. And I'm surprised this bed is still in place," she said curiously as she looked around the room. That told me just how hard she fucked him.

I was counting how many times she came. "So you came three times??" The most I had ever made her cum was twice.

"Three so far," she teased.

"And he still hasn't cum?" I asked, feeling a bit disappointed it hadn't happened yet.

"Still not yet. But then we rolled over again, into missionary, and he came that way." I was imagining where he came. Did he pull out and shoot it onto her sexy stomach? Or onto her tits? Her face? They all sounded like fucking hot options.

"Where did he cum?"

"Inside me, of course. You know how I always like cum inside me." I hadn't touch her down there yet. I was a bit scared to. But I glanced down there. She saw me looking, and looked, too. She opened her legs.

"So if he came inside you, then what's all this wetness on the sheets?"

"Oh. I squirted shortly thereafter," she said with a giant smile. I had made her squirt maybe once, and only then just a little. This was a pretty sizeable mess!

I was ready to go. I had heard enough. I rolled on top of her, in missionary position, and put my dick at her opening. "Tell me this. Is his cum still inside you?"

"Uh huh," she nodded and closed her eyes. I entered her. It as easy. It went in smoothly. Very smoothly. She felt amazing. "He came in me twice," she said.

"Twice?"

"Yes, we fucked again in the shower. We went in there to clean off, but I started playing with his dick again. He bent me over and came inside me again." I didn't take long to cum after hearing that. I could feel the sloppiness of her pussy, how warm and loose it was. I imagined his double cumload all over it, all over my dick. I exploded into her. It felt like a big load for me, but probably just a drop in the literal bucket of his cum.

"Good boy," she said, rewarding me like a dog.

"Good boy?? Good girl!" I said to her in return. I was proud of her.

"I have another treat for my good boy," she said. I didn't know what that meant. Was else could there be? She gave me a mischievous grin and pushed my shoulders down. Then she pushed my head down, until it was even with her pussy. She raised her knees and put her pussy on display for my face. "Eat it," she said.

I obeyed. I tongued all around her, inside and out. It was oozing with cum. I thought it was weird to eat my own cum, but I knew most of it wasn't mine. In the moment, I didn't think it was weird to eat the black man's cum. It felt natural. Like that was my place in nature. Was I gay? The label wasn't right, but it didn't matter. I just knew I was submitting to reality, to something stronger than myself, and I wanted to do it again.