Stephen Snow’s Moonlit Garden Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led them across the lawn to where he had placed the blanket.

"Shall we lie down, Mr Snow?

Moonbathing, rather than sunbathing. Two lovely naked girls settling themselves on the blanket, two delightful teenagers in the monochrome of the moonlight. Miriam with her hair showing black -- both upon her head and that marvellous triangle at her hips. Julie's fairness showing white to her head and her fair curls almost disappearing around her girl slit making her look denuded of hair. Indeed, making her appear, with her small breasts, rather younger than her friend.

Again, for Stephen, a quite remarkable sight. There he was, at his not inconsiderable age, standing over these two girls, feeling just so erect and aroused knowing he could fuck either or both. Aware they were willing and would open to him. Perhaps previous owners of the house had come out onto the moonlit lawn and made love. Perhaps. A husband and wife playing games together, maybe sons and daughters with girl or boyfriends. Possibly even a pair of local people sneaking over the wall as a dare, removing clothes and writhing together in the moonlight. But had there been anything like what he was now experiencing?

It had almost the feel... no, it did; the feel of some pagan ritual. If he had not -- amazingly -- deflowered both girls just two days before, then it would all have been so like some bizarre defloration ritual. Perhaps instead of the girls there, side by side... Stephen swallowed, both had opened their legs -- as if surrendering to the man -- or men -- about to do the deed. Yes, instead of the girls there alone, there could be others at the ritual. The reality, of course, there was only him but not too difficult to imagine others in the moonlight. A circle of naked men ready to follow on from him, their penises swollen and upright, standing for the girls. Or a circle of men and women ready to undertake a celebratory orgy after 'the deed.'

Moreover, instead of the girls lying side by side, a more ritualistic lying head-to-head at 180 degrees to each other, perhaps hands outstretched and clasping the other girl's. Perhaps even another two girls at right angles, all clasping hand by way of support and reassurance. Spokes of the wheel -- a wheel that at his command would open thighs revealing waiting and as yet unpenetrated vaginas. A group of girls to be ritually deflowered in the light of a full moon.

The girls' eyes following Stephen and his erection as he circled them. He was savouring the moment. It might well never happen again.

He had fucked Julie first the other day, after their race across the lawn. He would start with Miriam this time but would finish within Julie. Time to get down to it. Lovely as it was thinking about deflowering virgina and walking around the girls with his cock so up and firm. He knew on other warm moonlit nights he would be out there on his lawn remembering. Walking in a circle, wanking at the memory. But, for now, it was real and happening. He was indeed about to lie atop Miriam, squash her and her full breasts down onto the blanket and do something of 'the deed.'

Stephen knelt upon the blanket and somewhat repeated his earlier actions on the bench. Rather than immediately lying on Miriam, he began by stroking her, suckling her breasts, applying himself to kiss and stroke her sex again with lips and tongue before moving back up her body and carefully letting himself down, squashing her against the blanket, his penis hanging there -- pointing -- between her thighs. A touch, a touch of hard knob to clitoris eliciting a delightful moan, a little thrusting against it before he slipped -- and it was only half deliberate -- into her opening. A little push and he was within, his knob enclosed within the girl, so hot and wet. Wonderful tingling pleasure. Slowly he edged forwards, sheathing himself in the girl, going as far as he could before his balls touched her.

Did Stephen dare? Such a topsy turvy experience. He was, after all, five or six inches inside Miriam's vagina, yet his kiss to her lips was tentative. It was not just his lips, but his lips wet from Miriam's sex. Was she used to that taste -- was that what girls did? Suck fingers wet from playing with themselves? Difficult to think, if they did that, they would not suck bunched and wet fingers and imagine them a cock.

Lovely to feel Miriam's lips respond, moving upon his, her tongue even pushing itself into his mouth. What wonderful eroticism for Stephen. His penis in Miriam's vagina, her tongue in his mouth. Slowly he started the copulatory movement, sliding his penis outwards and then inwards, building up a steady rhythm upon the girl. He kept it up -- both rhythm and erection -- until Miriam shuddered beneath him. It was always pleasing to achieve that. Good for the woman and good to know he had managed to push her over the edge.

Julie's turn. Julie sitting cross-legged on the blanket and watching. Her fingers gently touching herself between her legs, enjoying watching her friend being fucked

Slowly Stephen withdrew from Miriam, savouring the feeling of sliding from her wet warmth. Again, he stood, not so much for Julie's benefit as his own. The eroticism of standing naked with such a girl wet penis and about to take another girl. Few men of his age, perhaps few men of any age had that pleasure, whether out in the sunshine of an English summer's day or by moonlight in the privacy of their own garden -- a choice of two girls. He looked down, as Julie was looking up. His cock shone and glistened with Miriam's thick wetness. He was admiring it. Admiring his own cock. It was certainly very upright and hard. What a taut and smooth plum of a knob! He felt he had reason to be proud of it all. A fine specimen indeed. So fine, might Julie do a little sucking first, before he lay upon her as he had Miriam? The thought! He could certainly try. She was looking at it sticking out and towards her. He moved across the blanket to her. She sitting, him standing -- erection now right in front of her face. What he wanted obvious.

"You, you want me to suck again, Mr Snow?" Her voice a little quiet, a little tentative.

"It would be nice, Julie, I would like that."

Her mouth getting closer, her lips parting, her eyes so upon it. His penis, thick and so male yet so wet from Miriam. Could Julie do it, would Julie do it -- taste her friend. It was a bit, he knew, like asking him to go down on Julie after Nick or Callum had just come in her. Him tasting -- or more -- the lad's 'cream pie.' He knew he could do his own. Would be happy to tongue Julie freshly garnished with his own 'sauce' but another man's 'wetness.' Just the same for Julie really -- but that was the extra eroticism.

Such a tingle -- not just from the touch of Julie's tongue to his smooth knob but knowing what she was tasting, and then the lips slid over and absorbed his head. Almost a sensory overload -- almost setting off a full release of semen. He could certainly feel a little rising up his urethra and out into her mouth. The feeling of hot girl mouth and soft lips coupled with the sight of his penis half in Julie's mouth and half out. Does a girl not look good with a cock in her mouth!

Stephen let Julie suckle a bit but not enough to fill her mouth with 'milk' -- that was going to fill somewhere else. He did not hurry with penetration but when she released him. he played with Julie's breasts, teasing them until he sucked and bit both of her nipples before letting his tongue stroke slowly down her stomach and on into her sex. And as he slipped downwards, nibbling and licking at so soft girly bits his thoughts returned to the idea of Callum or Nick's cum awaiting him in Julie's vagina. No doubt leaking and running. Thick, salty, male cream -- he knew what it was like. Had he not tasted his own? Could he do that? Was he man enough? He could pretend. He could assure himself he could. But it was all make-believe. There was no cum -- yet -- it was just Julie. And very nice too!

Stephen lay upon Julie, as he had upon Miriam. Penis hanging and pointing up between her thighs. He kissed her and was delighted to find her tongue too pushing between his lips. He sucked upon it as she had sucked upon his cock -- and indeed he had sucked upon her clitoris -- as he pushed into her.

Again, that delight at being fully embedded. Remarkable to be doing it not just to a single young woman but to a pair. Something he had not done for years -- had his penis balls deep inside a woman's body -- and he was experiencing it with two. Steady movement in and out, of the hot clasping wetness. Important not to release too soon. He needed to make Julie come first.

Prudent to have spent so much time stroking and exciting her. The penetration and close contact quickly taking Julie over and removing his need to think primarily of her. Still embedded he could concentrate on his own pleasure. No let-up in the copulation as Julie lay rather still under him, basking in afterglow as Stephen pumped away, just sufficient to keep him on the edge until temptation got the better of him.

Rapid thrusts, strange squelching noises causing Miriam to giggle, but then he was spurting. His whole concentration on his cock and what it was doing. Insemination -- but luckily, he had been disconnected.

Stephen rolled off Julie and lay breathing heavily. His eyes closed, he too basking in the afterglow of a long sexual encounter and recent ejaculation. He felt himself drifting into sleep.

"Can't you get it up again, Mr Snow?" Miriam's hand upon his penis, stroking it, moving his foreskin. It was still wet and slippery from Julie and his own ejaculation. It was not hard at all. How long had he been asleep?

It was nice but he just was not going to react for a little while yet.

"An hour, maybe, you'll both be wanting to get back home to bed."

"Dare we sleep here, Julie?"

"We'd have to get up really early and bike home and get in before anyone wakes up."

Should he let them? The idea so appealing. Two young women in his bed for the night. Even if he probably could do nothing about it until the morning.

"You could. I could set the alarm for really early; but what if your parents look in on you and find you missing."

"They don't." Julie seemed quite certain.

The bright light when he turned it on in the house blinding for a few moments. He made them a drink and they sat in the kitchen, naked of course, before going up to bed. Up to his bed, up to his double bed, Stephen's big double bed. A girl either side of him -- a naked girl either side of him. A hand, no two hands coming from opposite directions, upon his cock, feeling him -- feeling a soft, wilted, ejaculated penis. It was not going to get hard -- yet. Had it been Nick or Callum rather than him, things might have been different. Stephen did not have the short refractory time he had as a youth.

It mattered not. Julie was asleep in seconds and Stephen found himself drifting, his mind wandering as he slipped in and out of sleep, even with the unusual experience of having his penis held by two girls. And then, seemingly moments later, his alarm went off. He had set it for four thirty. It had not been much of a sleep. The girls blinking beside him. The light of the morning already coming through the curtains.

"Time to go home, girls. Tea before you go?"

"I'll make it," said Julie hopping from the bed.

Miriam had other ideas than tea. A warm hand returned to his penis. It took nothing more than that for Stephen to extend. Erections come easily to men in the mornings -- wishing to urinate does that in part. That would have to wait. Miriam had clearly not forgotten she wanted it hard again the night before. He had not been able to oblige. He was obliging now.

Stephen seemed to have to do little. Miriam slid onto him; kneeling astride, pushing beclothes aside. She was soon rubbing her increasingly wet sex along his banana shape. Well before Julie returned, she had reached down and pushed herself onto the penis, mounting herself upon it and riding as if on a saddle. Stephen reached upwards and held Miriam's breasts in his hands, squeezing and rubbing, then encircling and squeezing her little, but hard, nipples between fingers and thumb.

Julie returned with the tea and sat on the edge of the bed watching before pouring the tea even as they copulated.

Stephen was surprised at how well he lasted. Perhaps it was having come the night before, not really that long ago for a man of his years, perhaps it was the need to pee, perhaps it was thinking of that shopping list, but he held back until it was quite clear Miriam was having her orgasm. So good just to lie there, staring at her body, his hands holding her breasts and just come, Miriam's rising and falling upon his penis doing the trick. Knowing as he stared at her, how could he not at the intense feeling, his semen was spurting up into her. His semen!

Julie handed them the tea mugs and Miriam and Stephen drank still connected, softening penis in hot vagina. Easier for her than him. When Miriam eventually raised herself, he saw his penis flop out from her lovely dark-haired sex, saw some of his cum all white slipping from her onto him. A good way to wake.

After the girls had showered and gone, Stephen got up from his bed and stood at the window and watched two naked girls hurrying over the lawn to their clothes and bicycles. A lovely sight. Lovely girls indeed. Girls he had both fucked and slept with. Could he really look Julie's mum in the eye if he met her in the supermarket?

And, would you believe it, he met Julie's mum in the supermarket that very afternoon. What a co-incidence. And he had to look her in the eye. Perhaps that was better than looking at her generous chest!

"Thank you for those Tagetes and Nicotianas," he said. She was an attractive woman -- like her daughter.

"I had so many. Julie says she and Miriam helped you plant them. That's what took them so long. I wondered. I hope they were helpful."

"I gave them ice-creams as well." It was lucky he hadn't said he had planted them straight after they left -- which he had. They had not helped with the plants at all. They had helped with something else that 'grew' -- had helped a great deal with that.

"They'd have liked that. Still just girls really, but they grow up so fast. Miriam has certainly filled out. Julie is taking her time."

Stephen swallowed. This was not good. Julie's mum talking about the girls' breasts and bodies. Breasts and bodies he knew rather better than he should -- very much better -- both outside and, remarkably, within! "They're getting quite big girls," he remarked carefully. "Off to college soon?"

And Julie's mum talked and talked, her chest moving up and down. Stephen tried not to look; his glance beyond her took him to the fruit on display. He found his eyes rested on the melons -- cantaloupe and honeydew. Not too different really! What would it be like to bed her as well as her daughter?

12