Stephen Snow’s Moonlit Garden Pt. 02

Story Info
An older man is joined in his garden by two naked girls.
7.1k words
4.6
6.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Part 2

The girls had said they would come again to visit but were not sure when. It was quite a few days later, five indeed, when Stephen Snow looked up and saw two pleasingly familiar figures coming across his lawn towards him. No knocking at his front door for them - perhaps they had -- he would not have heard. He had been in the garden. He put down his weeding fork and took off his gardening gloves ready to meet them. They had not undressed this time. Both were in shorts.

How should he now greet them? Shaking hands seemed a little formal for them now that he had copulated with both! He raised his hands and clasped and hugged both together.

"We thought we'd find you naked again, Mr Snow."

Stephen smiled broadly, "I can be." It would not take much doing. "Would you like some tea -- an ice cream?"

The girls seemed to have something on their minds and got straight to the point. Miriam spoke.

"We hope you don't mind, but Nick and Callum came round at the weekend and... we had sex."

"Did you now! And why should I mind? I'm not your parents -- not your father." It would have been rather bad had he been. Not usual for fathers to teach their daughters about fellatio and copulation in quite such a practical way.

"You know... sharing us with Nick and Callum."

He rather thought it more likely they would mind sharing with him -- if, and that might be a big 'if', there was to be more 'sharing' with him. He was hardly going to get jealous. He shook his head. "Of course not, pleased you are, um, practising. What, if I may ask, did you do?"

And they told him. Such a delight hearing it all in such detail from their lips. It certainly gave him an erection. What man would not gain that listening to girls talking of their sexual experiences? There had been some kissing and fumbling with the two boys before the girls released the two youthful cocks out into the open. He liked their description.

"They wanted us to suck, Mr Snow."

Of course they did! "And did you, girls? We all like our cocks sucked."

They looked at his tenting shorts. Stephen was not trying to hide his arousal.

"Would you like us to take those off you, Mr Snow," asked Julie, "you look uncomfortable." Hands to his belt, hands to the button, hands to the zip. He was not having to do anything. The girls were doing the job together. Down his old brown gardening shorts fluttered. He was not wearing pants beneath.

Stephen Snow, 57, retired bachelor, standing in just a dark blue tee shirt, hat and sandals with his old, craggy and manly erection angling up in the hot sunshine, talking to two dressed girls.

"See, Miriam, it is a lot bigger."

"Might we, Mr Snow?" In Julie's hand all at once a dressmaker's fabric tape measure.

He was about to be compared to Nick and Callum. A proper, measured comparison. Presumably the boys had been measured. Had one of the girls held first one and then the other erection as the other girl had measured. Had they jotted the measurements down in a notebook or just remembered?

Julie pushed one end into his pubic hair and stretched out the fabric tape.

"Nineteen centimetres."

And what did that mean? Nonsense system for measurement. Absurdly small units for so many purposes. "How many inches?" He asked.

"Seven and a half." A number one could visualise.

And Julie had not straightened his cock, nor allowed for the curve. There would be a good extra quarter of an inch if that was allowed for!

"Callum is thirteen centimetres and Nick fourteen," said Julie without consulting a notebook.

"You've got a big prick, Mr Snow. And even," Julie's hand cupped his hanging balls, "these seem bigger."

Had they measured the circumference -- the cocks not the balls!

Julie wrapped the tape around him.

"Twelve or so, same as Nick. Callum was thirteen!"

Nice to know his was longer, quite a bit longer. But actually, Stephen would not have minded very much if they had revealed Nick and Callum to have the big ones and his rather the smaller, so long as the girls did what they did with him! It's not size but what girls do with it that matters. An ejaculation is an ejaculation and nerve endings are nerve endings! Callum seemed a little on the short side, but thick.

"So you sucked their cocks?" He wanted to hear more. His eyes on their lips, imagining young cocks between them. What a sight to have seen!

"We did what you told us to do, Mr Snow, we said we had to be sucked first."

"And did they?"

"Nick did, so he got blown."

'Blown,' indeed! What words these girls knew.

"Did Nick do the job well?"

"Not as well as you, Mr Snow," they said in unison.

"Does that mean you'd like me to do that again?" Stephen looked down at their shorts. It had all been in the darkness of a very black night. He would enjoy parting their legs and having a good look at their frilly sexual bits before taking a 'nibble.'

"Yes, please, Mr Snow and we suck you -- lots."

And it was there, so very there; sticking up in the air, all peeled and shiny -- ready to be sucked. Asking to be sucked -- indeed.

"So, what did you do with Nick?"

"I licked first, like you've taught us, like an ice lolly or ice cream. You should have seen Callum's face when I started doing that," said Julie.

"Nick's face was a picture too, Julie!"

"I couldn't see that."

"You certainly couldn't, when you took his knob in your mouth!" Giggled Miriam, "And then, Mr Snow, I did just the same."

"But you undid his trousers, Miriam, and were clasping his buttocks with your fingers whilst pushing your mouth up and down his cock. Did you know Callum was wanking himself whilst you did that? I saw him. I don't know if he even realised. I had to pull you away for my turn."

"Yeah, and then you made Nick cum, Julie."

"In your mouth, Julie?" Stephen asked.

"Yes, Mr Snow, I hadn't meant to -- really. Well, not then."

"Did you pull away or let Nick cum completely inside?" The thought of it! He had not done that yet, Nick seemed to have stolen a march on him there. But the thought of it. Letting his cum spew out into Julie's mouth, her lips mobile around it as it poured. To finish and still see his cock between her lips. To see his cum in her mouth.

"All of it, Mr Snow."

"You swallowed?"

"Some, Mr Snow, Miriam swallowed the rest."

Stephen looked puzzled.

"It was to tease Callum for not going down on us. I dribbled some into Miriam's mouth."

"You didn't!"

"We did!" said Miriam, "staring at Callum whilst we did, and it was so funny. We weren't even touching Callum's prick and he came. Just from seeing Julie dribbling Nick's cum into my mouth. It just started spurting..."

"Like a fountain," said Julie, "all on my carpet. It was nice, actually. Not on the carpet. But seeing it come. I think he would have liked us to have been stroking."

"It is best," replied Stephen, "best not just to ejaculate. Much better feeling if being stroked by yourself, someone else or, of course, in a vagina, mouth or...." He was about to say 'bottom' but thought better of it. So, Julie had already had a man -- or rather boy -- come in her mouth. He would not be first but, on the other hand, she hadn't described it as 'disgusting' or 'horrible.' He would probably have his own chance. And then there was Miriam. She had tasted Nick's cum and had not said anything against it. Perhaps he could be first in Miriam's mouth. But was not, really, all this coming first, enjoying mere girls -- taking virginities -- a bit over-rated. Better an experienced woman surely! He glanced across at Miriam's young mouth. The thought of coming in that, just so sweet, did not lessen his erection at all!

He hoped Julie had cleaned up her carpet after Callum had spurted on it. Her mother would not at all miss the tell-tale pattern of an ejaculation stain! Her mother indeed. An experienced woman. What was she like at cock sucking? What did Julie's father think of that!

"So, what is it to be tea or ice-cream before I get down to pleasing you between your legs?" Stephen let his tongue slip out between his lips to give the girls a very clear idea what he meant. Lovely to see that feminine movement of thighs crossing thighs. Quite clear they were already aroused. Knickers probably already a little wet within their shorts. He would enjoy lowering them.

"Tea please, Mr Snow."

He walked with them, one girl each side, his arm around their waists and his penis pointing the way up to the house and the kitchen. He made tea, he put out biscuits and sat with them, his penis now lolling.

"When you have finished your tea," they had been telling him about schoolwork and other things, "where would you like to be sucked?"

Miriam looked down at her shorts, where her thighs met and there was a very clear mound. She parted her legs.

"Yes, I know between your legs, Miriam. I meant on my bed or out in the garden -- or on the kitchen worktop if you like. I'd certainly like to have you both sitting up there one day and me, well, having sexual intercourse with you both as you sit there."

"Now, Mr Snow?" They were both watching his penis swinging around and rising.

"I think I'd better have a little nibble of you both before perhaps later. A main course indeed! So where would you like to be nibbled -- here, my bedroom, the garden?"

The girls liked the idea of the summerhouse. It was a lovely day. Silly to be stuck inside.

"Shall we undress, Mr Snow."

"No, I'll do that." A pleasing sexual activity, undressing girls and women.

Just so good to have permission to do that. Lifting tee shirts up over their heads leaving them in brassieres and shorts; undoing brassieres, undoing buttons and pulling down zips to shorts; slipping warm brassieres from arms exposing large and small breasts; lowering shorts and undoing sandals; would the girls find it a bit too odd if he was to suck their pretty little toes? And then girls in just knickers. Those lovely feminine bulges where men have very much larger bulges. Such pretty mounds and both made the more prominent by springy pubic hair. Miriam with her dark triangle and Julie with her fair one. Luscious growth betraying their maturity. They were not girls anymore.

Stephen knelt before them, eyes level with their knickers. Well he remembered Julie's white pair with little yellow bananas upon them in a regular pattern looking like little erect yellow cocks all over her knickers. When Julie had been wearing them, Miriam had been knickerless. This time she was wearing a pair -- white cotton and covered with strawberries in red with green calyxes whilst Julie's were lilac with purple plums all over them. Plums singly and in pairs which to Stephen again had more than a hint of eroticism about them. The single plums reminiscent of the swollen bulb of a penis head, the pairs of plums, especially with one plum hanging lower than the other, terribly reminiscent of a pair of testes! Did Julie really choose rather suggestive underwear? Might she have lacier things tucked in her knicker drawer -- hidden at the back?

Knickers need to be lowered. And as he lowered them, he buried his face in soft, warm and delightful bushes. A little bit of tongue extending, but he would go further between their legs once they reached the summerhouse. Standing, he placed the knickers on the work top and took off his shirt. He turned back; all was ready now for them to walk back into the garden. They were suitably undressed for a frolic. What a wonder to be standing there with his penis upright naked with a pair of equally naked young eighteen-year-olds. All the better, when as one they bent their heads and licked either side of his knob. The sight of it as good as the feeling. Him staring at Julie and Miriam with their tongues extended so close to his, OK, fifty-seven-year-old cock, but by their own estimation and measurement it was a big erection with its knob so oversailing the shaft and his balls dangling hairy and low. It curved up to their mouths. What a photograph it would be. Not necessarily enough to discern the identity of the particular girls. Just two mouths and a cock.

Crikey! Their lips were now touching as they took a half knob in between them. Again, what a photograph, even better perhaps if he was ejaculating and his stuff appearing. Perhaps another time he might set up a camera. Would the girls be 'on' for a photo session? Would they be excited by the idea or worried photographs might get into the wrong hands? Stephen allowed the nibbling at his penis to go on for a bit longer and then reached out and took the girls' hands and they walked out together into the garden, one girl either side of him and his arms around their waists. He had walked like that into the kitchen for tea and biscuits, and now his penis was again pointing the way back out and across the garden to the summerhouse.

What would Julie's mother have thought had she seen the three of them? What indeed would Nick and Callum have thought? What would Julie and Miriam's fathers have thought. Angry, outraged, shocked or would lust for the other man's daughter rather taken hold. Their eyes taking in the girl who was not their daughter's charms. Penises that had been the cause of their daughters, rising at the sight of the other girl. Penises that would very much like the opportunity to inseminate, perhaps hands opening and closing at the thought of grappling with all that fresh young girl flesh.

Stephen's hands were opening and closing as he walked with the girls but unlike Julie's father who might well dream of grasping Miriam's flesh or Miriam's father might fantasise of holding Julie's, Stephen could. His fingers rested on their hip bones, feeling them beneath his hands, he could move higher and hold their stomachs or let his hands slip down and hold soft, rounded bottom cheeks. Like any young lad his hands wandered over the girls and like any young lad touching a girl he was strongly erect.

His erection moved from side to side as he followed the two girls up the brick steps to the little raised area to the front of the old wooden summerhouse. They stood together for a moment looking out over the lawn, Stephen's hard cock pressed against the warm wood of the railing that prevented anyone stepping too far and falling down to the lawn. He looked, and the girls too were pressing themselves against the railing. Their hair covered mounds pushed against the warm wood.

"Mr Snow, would you come in my mouth... later."

"Yes, Miriam, I could but what about Julie?"

"I don't mind. I had Nick first."

"That's the advantage of being with Nick and Callum, rather than me. Two cocks!"

"But Callum didn't suck us. You said he had to do that first, Mr Snow."

"I expect he's thinking about it." Stephen thought Nick and Callum probably thought rather a lot about Julie and Miriam. Thought a great deal about them and sucking and things!

"You're going to aren't you, Mr Snow."

"Why don't you both go and lie down in the summerhouse and make yourselves ready."

For a few moments Stephen Snow stood naked and alone with his erection pressed against warm wood. Warm 'wood' against warm wood indeed! In prospect, two delicious girls lying on the benches in the summer house, legs open, furry and wet places ready to be nibbled. His cock felt so full, he felt so aroused and alive. How long might these delightful visits by these two young girls go on? He was under no illusion it could not be long. The summer would end, and it would be too cold to be outside and the girls would, in any case, be off at university and unlikely anything would resume at the Christmas break. The next summer or even perhaps late summer that year, he would be standing there looking out at his lawn, no doubt as naked and very possibly as erect, but with memories rather than the imminent prospect of going down on Julie and Miriam. He smiled -- but for the moment, behind him in the summerhouse were two naked and aroused girls awaiting his ministrations. It was not good to keep a lady waiting -- certainly not two. Stephen swung around and walked into the shade and cool of the summerhouse.

It was as he had anticipated. Two girls lying there on the benches waiting with wet pussies for his tongue. His penis would come later. Dark and cool after the bright light of the garden. His eyes could make out the girls, just. Stephen bent his head, first one way and then the other, to suckle on young titties, pulling at their nipples with lips and teeth. He was sort of hoping he might feel lips on his knob, he certainly angled his penis towards their heads each time. No milk from the young breasts of course, no fertile semen had yet penetrated their young wombs, there were not babies waiting in shaded prams outside. But, of course, if the young ladies were to suck upon his rather large 'teat' rather too much then his 'milk' would most certainly spray out into their mouths. Indeed, Miriam had asked that he come in her mouth later. He hoped to oblige.

Stephen lowered himself to his knees at the end of Miriam's bench and leant forward. There is something about the softness of feminine thighs. Good to feel against cheeks and against lips. Stephen knew to tease. Knew rather than rushing in and planting his face in soft wetness, he needed to take things slowly. Anticipation such an important part of sex. It excited him to put off the first taste and, lazily, stroke his lips and tongue against inner girl thigh flesh. Between his splayed legs his penis remained firm.

He got very close, knowing Miriam could feel his breath. He could certainly smell her arousal! But he felt it was Julie's turn. Such an irritated or disappointed sigh from Miriam as Stephen got to his feet and crossed the summerhouse to where Julie was lying on her bench to repeat his actions on the other girl. But with Julie his tongue strayed further beyond the warm softness of her inner thighs, his tongue touched reached her most intimate curls, those upon her protective outer lips, and then he was delving to where her inner lips curved around that so interesting cavity, that enticing tunnel into her body. Such soft inner lips, delectable and as if swimming in a hot soup. Stephen tasted, Stephen sipped, Stephen drank and then he poked his tongue into the girl. He had her squirming and moaning.

Only fair to move to Miriam and repeat. When he crossed the summerhouse once more, bare feet on the dusty ground -- indeed, bare everything and cock still rigid -- he found Miriam's fingers playing in her sex. Good to suck on them, three fingers wet from her, sucking them into his mouth and tickling them with his tongue and feeling them respond and stroke his tongue. Back down between her thighs his attention moved to her hard, smooth button. Lips pulling, tongue stroking softly and then rasping, Stephen stimulating the organ into -- yes -- orgasm. Lovely, gasping girl sounds as Miriam arched her back pushing her sex at Stephen's face. Success!

One down and, luckily, only one more. He was not at all sure his now rather aching tongue could have serviced any more than just Julie. But down he went, his tongue straight into her vagina, a wriggling before a slow -- so slow -- extraction and then a move upwards. An almost imperceptible movement -- though he was sure the touch was anything but that to Julie. A tongue tip wriggling on where he thought her pee hole would be. An urethral stimulation, one he hoped would be repeated upon himself -- later.

Didn't young girls get wet! Julie just as 'soupy' as Miriam. Though that was not to say older women could not get as wet, just more difficult, a certain tendency to be drier and maybe needing extra artificial lubrication. Despite having Julie's clitoris between his lips, he thought of her mother, Julie's well bosomed mother. Did Julie's father's poking around cause her to be as wet or did they have a bottle of some special lubrication to hand in the bedroom? Wouldn't he like to find out! Not necessarily the full thing, perhaps just a little fooling around in the cool of the summer house. His hand up her dress inside her knickers, hopefully becoming very damp knickers, her hand perhaps around his organ -- maybe getting her hand very wet later.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12