Stephen Snow’s Moonlit Garden Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little odd, perhaps, getting a young girl to have an orgasm whilst thinking of her mother. Much more usual for it to be the other way around for men. Naughty thoughts of fresh bodied daughters rather than their mothers.

"That was so lovely, Mr Snow. You made me come so well."

"Me too," said Miriam getting up and kissing him on his lips. Lips wet from Julie. "Would you fuck me a bit before... before we suck your cock and you come in my mouth?"

"I could do that." He certainly could. His cock was up -- still up.

Stephen sat on a bench and Miriam mounted him, sitting on his knees with her feet planted either side, his cock pressed against her. She rose and wriggled a bit positioning his knob and then let herself down, pushing his knob up into her body.

"Mmmm, nice and big, Mr Snow. Up you go."

He could feel her using her perineal muscles, grasping him and squeezing. So lovely and hot inside. Stephen bent his head and sucked nipple and much of her left breast into his mouth. The teat was hard on his tongue. The girl was riding him.

"May I too?"

This was the life, thought Stephen -- again. Two young women ministering to him -- to an extent him to them really. But there he was, sitting in his own summerhouse, naked, as two girls, young enough to be his granddaughters (had he any, of course) asking to sit on his cock and with the prospect of one of them taking that cock between her lips and orally pleasuring him until she received and swallowed his cum.

Up Miriam hopped, and out of her fell his now slippery wet cock, immediately to be taken in hand by Julie as she settled herself on Stephen's knees in Miriam's place. The well lubricated cock was very soon inside her body being slid by the girl. And very soon he had to halt her movement.

"Miriam, if you want to... if you want me to come in your mouth, you're going to have to stop that. I can't hold it back if you keep moving. It's lovely and I'm very happy to release inside you. I'm easy, but I can't do both, unfortunately. Much as I'd like to!"

The girl was there on his lap. Her ample breasts in his hands. If he looked down her dark vee of curls were merged with his own grey hair, his penis nowhere to be seen. It was way up inside her, his knob, swollen and ready to pour out his semen, was somewhere behind her tummy button. Her lovely face before him, her eyes looking into his.

"I do like this, Mr Snow. If you lived next door..."

Unlikely if he did, her parents would not notice her regular visits to the old boy next door and her flushed face on each return. Would they suspect -- of course they would -- only it would be -- was -- so unlikely. An eighteen-year-old wanting regular sexual intercourse, and other sexual activity, with a 57-year-old, grey retiree, more than three times her age. Certainly, a lot older than her father to boot.

"Ah well," he said, "I don't, but you are so welcome to come here and see me, both of you, together or separately. You are always welcome for a cup of tea, cake, biscuits or to enjoy sexual activity however you like." Stephen could not see that going on for very long but more than happy to enjoy the girls whilst their visits lasted -- and as often as possible! "So, how do you want it?"

Slowly he lifted Miriam up and off his penis.

"I still want to swallow, Mr Snow, now Julie has sucked Nick all down."

"Here or in the sunshine?"

"Shall we go outside, Mr Snow?"

Again, that delight of walking naked with naked young ladies. Naked and erect. Moreover, his penis glistening with Miriam's wetness. Going back out into the sunshine, the heat on his bare skin, on his bare upright cock. What would an observer of the scene have thought? In his hands were their hands, their bodies smooth and a delight. Pausing upon the grass and Miriam descending to her knees -- to suck.

"Could I have a little suck first, Miriam, before... I promise I won't." Julie dropping to her knees too.

Two girls kneeling to Stephen's front. Two young women anxious to suck.

"But, be careful, Julie, it is my... turn."

So much to enjoy. And not just the pleasure of young lips encircling his knob but seeing it wet from Miriam. Julie tasting her friend on his cock. Eyes closed and just slowly letting his penis fill her mouth as she slid her lips up his shaft. Stephen swallowed. So good. Such a feeling. It would be very easy to come in the wrong mouth.

Julie released him. "So big, Miriam, so smooth and yummy in my mouth. I wish... but it is your turn."

Two pretty faces down below him, inches apart and his erection there with them, right in front of their faces. Miriam turned and opened her mouth. Didn't his penis look big in comparison, her mouth had to open pretty wide -- and then it was in. Visually so perfect. A pretty girl sucking a cock. Tongue, lips, moving mouth -- all the right things to bring on a conclusion. And it did. An unnatural sexual act? Yet, yet it seemed so natural as if mouths were indeed made to take a cock!

"I'm... what you asked for, Miriam."

No backing off, no receiving just a spurt over her face. Miriam held on with her lips as, below Stephen's balls, there was that pulsing under the skin as his semen came up and out into her mouth. Hot and thick. Julie had taken Nick's: now Miriam was taking Stephen Snow's cum. And he was loving it.

It was as they were leaving, "We wondered, Mr Snow, if we could bring Nick and Callum to your garden one day."

"I'd be delighted. I could even bake a cake."

"Oh no, we weren't thinking of introducing you, just..."

A long face from Stephen.

"Of course, we'd see you later and be nice to you later. Very nice!"

Stephen unsurprisingly agreed. He was not in the slightest bit worried by the idea of Nick and Callum joining the girls in his garden, having a pleasant play without him. Not when he might have his own play with the girls later or another day. He thought of staying in but pretending to be out and watching from his window but in the end, he did leave the girls to the boys -- or was it the boys to the girls? Nothing to tell him what had transpired when he got home. But he certainly quizzed the girls when he saw them next a few days later when they dropped in on him in the evening. A warm sunny evening. They walked in his garden.

"We had a lovely time, Mr Snow. The boys were so nervous. They kept wanting to hide with us not just being naked with us in your garden."

"It took quite a bit to get them to leave their clothes and walk with us onto your lawn. They kept looking up at the house thinking someone was there. You weren't, were you?"

"No, I was at the cinema. I left you alone as you asked." He could say that without having to fib. He had, though, certainly thought of staying and hiding in his house with binoculars.

"We tickled them into getting hard right in the middle of the lawn. Boys can't help it can they, Mr Snow, getting hard? But they squirmed so much at being out on the lawn like that. But it was so good walking in the sunshine naked and with them like that. Shall we, Mr Snow?"

He did not need much encouragement and in the warm evening sunshine with the long shadows showing across his now golden green lawn, Stephen let his clothes fall, mingling with the girls' as they too undressed -- again. They sauntered across the lawn as, apparently, the girls had done with Nick and Callum -- and with Stephen's cock as hard. The girls giggled when he turned, and the shadow of his cock stretched out so very long over the grass -- six foot or more!

"We made them run, Mr Snow, run with hard cocks. A bit like you did with Julie and I when you were at the summer house and sent us to run to the tree and back."

The girls had raced for first ride. Bizarrely for the prize of having their virginity taken. Julie had won and she had sat first on his lap and taken her own virginity by pushing down on his hard cock with her sex, forcing it into her virgin vagina -- not that it had taken much forcing! And Miriam had helped -- had held his cock in the right position. Remarkable!

"What did they run for?" Had a condom been ceremonially applied to the winner's cock? And who was the winner? The first to return or the first to return still hard?

Had Julie and Miriam inserted fingers into the boys' backsides like he had done to the girls when sending them running? Of course they could tickle prostates. Something he could not have done to the girls but something they could have done -- if they even knew about them -- as the boys waited for the command to run, pulling themselves off the invading digits as they started. He doubted the girls had done that.

"We wanted really to make them chase us. But we thought that might get out of hand. They might get too excited and... fuck us without protection."

A risk certainly. But it would have been a sight to have seen. A comic scene. The young men in a state of arousal chasing the girls. Enjoyable to see the giggling girls eventually grounded and taken. What a shock it would have been to the lads for him to suddenly appear and insist on rolling condoms onto them before they continued -- to conclusion.

"So, what did happen?"

It was perhaps to have been expected. Callum had been thinking and was now amenable to the idea of sucking girls -- sucking soft wet flesh into his mouth and poking his tongue into them. Had done it to both Julie and Miriam before Nick had joined in and together they had brought the girls off.

"And did you suck Callum?"

The girls had smiled, looked at each other, and done just that to Stephen, one after the other sucking on his knob. So good in the evening sunshine.

"Sucked and swallowed, Mr Snow," said Miriam, "well we both sucked but Julie swallowed Callum! I swallowed Nick -- all down like a good girl!"

Stephen had very much liked Julie and Miriam's description of what they and the lads had done in his garden. Of course, he would like to have joined them, and one more prick waving around in the girls' direction would hardly have been a surfeit, one of them could have swallowed, but both he and, importantly, Julie and Miriam were quite sure the boys would not have liked that. Was there perhaps a way he could join in? Certainly, he could watch from the house but that would be from a distance. Quite a nice idea to hide in the summerhouse and for the girls alternately to sneak away for a quick play with him. But the lads would rather notice where they went and might, in any case, want to go into the summerhouse. Not perhaps a good meeting. He could imagine: "Um, Nick, Callum, this is Mr Snow." Two naked lads, one fifty-seven-year-old man. All naked and erect. A difficult meeting! Though, actually, he might rather enjoy having, very visibly, the longer cock.

No, quite ridiculous. But then it came to Stephen that after dark, rather more was possible. On a moonless night in the dark all sorts of things could happen. A game of hide and seek perhaps, boys seeking girls and girls seeking boys. Touches of bare skin in the dark. Stephen fucking Miriam or Julie whilst the boys hunted. Of course also a feasible game if blindfolded in the daytime. The boys blindfolded and blundering around -- but what if they peeked?

"When," asked Stephen, sitting with a naked girl on each knee, "are you going to let those two poor boys fuck you?" Between them his own erection, knob fully exposed, upright and swollen. Julie had done that, pulled his skin right back. "I think you are teasing them." They were not teasing him. They seemed ready to let him fuck either of them whenever he pleased.

Julie looked at Miriam, and Miriam looked back. "I don't know, Mr Snow, yours is so safe and we are very happy with it. It does what we want and... it's bigger than the boys and..."

"It's more manly, Mr Snow," added Miriam.

They were all looking at it, including Stephen, it was the centre of attention. A not inconsiderable erection between them in the sunlight. Big and potent, his knob very much oversailing the shaft. His balls hanging hairy and low beneath the upright shaft. Julie had measured him at nineteen centimetres, seven and a half inches whereas she had said Callum measured thirteen and Nick fourteen -- five and five and a half inches or so. That made Nick two and a half inches less in length. All three roughly the same girth. And Julie had said his balls were bigger. It was all pleasing, the girls liking his man's cock in preference to the boy cocks. Perhaps they liked it being a bit more rugged.

"And it's a bit more ours to play with," added Julie, "you let us play when we like. Though I do wish it would get up again quicker."

"You may play anytime -- but I'm sure, so would Nick and Callum be very happy to play. And that gives you a penis each to play with. You should, you really should. It's not fair on them but you must make sure they wear condoms."

"Unlike you, Mr Snow!" And, as she said it Miriam got up, put one foot over him and settled down, sliding his cock up into her -- right up. "Your naked cock inside me," she breathed it into his ear but loud enough for Julie to hear, "nothing between you and me and then it's going to be Julie, and then me, and then Julie and you're going to come in both of us. We're going to swap as you come!"

Obvious to Stephen the girls had been talking and planning how they might use him.

"If you got hard quicker, we could both feel you coming inside us and watch. We like seeing it coming out, don't we Julie?"

Julie came close to his other ear. "I like you coming all hot in my mouth too."

Stephen grimaced. The girls rather overdid their sexiness. Difficult not to come too soon! How good it would be if he could get it up again quickly and come again and, well, again!

But the girls had planned a double insemination and that is what he gave them. He let Miriam bounce up and down upon him for a little while before gently raising her up and off. He was close, but not quite on the edge -- that would have been too close, just lifting Miriam upwards might well have set it off and he most definitely wanted to fuck both first. As, rather nicely, did they!

Stephen Snow, retired, single gentleman sat there naked, his 57-year-old cock upright to his front and as lubricated as a man could want. Miriam had very much bathed his cock!

Young Julie stood there, as naked as he. Her lovely body, her flat boyish chest with those cherry nipples, and her very feminine generous hips and furry golden triangle all his for the taking. Wonderful to know she was so happy to part her thighs for him.

"My turn, Mr Snow?"

"Your turn, Julie, I was just... getting my breath back."

She scooted over him, her thighs widening as she came across them before settling to sit upon him -- upon his thighs and upright cock. Stephen reached out and stroked her fur, his fingers walking between her legs and playing with her hanging labia. So wet and soft, such a contrast with male hardness. No wonder the two sexes were so attracted. The exciting differences between bodies. He tugged gently at Julie's twin labia, holding her inner lips together as he pulled before he opened and pushed two fingers up into her, right where his cock would soon travel.

Julie settled down upon him, his firm penis sliding easily. Slow, deliberate copulation, Julie riding him as she might a hairbrush handle in her bed. A slow rising and falling, as she and Miriam talked to him.

"Will it feel different for us with condoms, Mr Snow?"

"I doubt you'll notice."

"But will they?"

"It's not as good for the man."

"It's not really sexual intercourse, is it Mr Snow -- with condoms I mean as there's no touching inside and..."

"No semen," added Julie as she lowered herself. "It'll only still have been you, won't it Mr Snow?"

Stephen smiled, semen would not be that long in coming if Julie kept sliding like that. Real sexual intercourse indeed! "Yes and no, Julie. The law would count it as sexual intercourse. No requirement for semen at all. Just penetration -- naked or sheathed.

"I like naked," said Julie.

"But you are not to, with the boys."

"Just you Mr Snow?"

"Yes, Miriam, just me! You can let them come in your mouths or all over you as much as you like but you are not to let their knobs so much as touch your pussies without being sheathed."

It did sound a little like he was keeping them to himself but, really he had their welfare at heart. Was it actually in their best interests to be regularly fucked by a 57 year old bloke, old enough, really, to be their grandfather? Was it right that his craggy old penis should be regularly exuding semen in and on them? He was certainly very happy about it!

"Miriam's turn," said Julie slowly sliding right off Stephen's penis leaving it standing wet and unsheathed -- either by condom or vagina. Miriam took her turn, her wet vagina adding to Julie's wetness on his penile skin.

Ten strokes later and Stephen was coming and said so. Miriam pressed hard downwards pushing Stephen's knob against her cervix as his first spurt came. Stephen shut his eyes revelling in the pleasure of orgasm and release inside the teenager. He felt Miriam rising as his second spurt came, felt the loss of hot wet sheath as he spurted, felt the lack of any stroking or movement as his third shot burst into the air; but felt the slippery, sliding warmth of a vagina once more up and down his cock as he released the last of his (luckily) infertile sperm. The fucking movement up and down continued as he felt himself starting to soften. He opened his eyes.

Miriam had been there, mounted across his thighs, when he had closed his eyes but it was Julie riding his cock when he opened them, Julie trying to wring an orgasm from his increasingly soft cock. It fell out of her and its squidgy softness, however much she rubbed herself against it, just did not do the trick.

Remarkable: he had done -- or rather they had done -- just what they had said. Their planned double insemination had happened. They had brought it off -- he had been brought off! How many men could say they had inseminated two girls at one time! He wondered if there was a special club for that with a club tie -- though he was not sure what the motif would be. Were there perhaps classes of membership? Junior if the semen was infertile, senior if fertile, elder if one girl pregnant as a result and a vice-president if both!

Neither girl had come and Stephen, gentleman as he was, was having none of that. What would their parents have thought? The two girls naked on his knees, himself as naked as they, his penis lolling between his thighs, clearly post ejaculation, and him with his two hands up between their thighs masturbating them, his fingers wet with their arousal and... and a man's cream. Would the parents' shock have included wondering how there could be semen in both girls' vaginas?

What would they have thought!

12