Stephen Snow’s Moonlit Garden Pt. 03

Story Info
Naked in the rain and then the dark of the garden.
6k words
4.64
3.7k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Stephen looked up at the sky, it was darkening, great black clouds were rolling in. The hot morning had been sultry. It had felt like rain would come: it was clear it was going to. Rain would be welcome. It would, unfortunately, mean he would have to stop his gardening, though he could sort of carry on if he did not mind getting wet -- which he didn't. It would not be cold, just very wet which actually meant quite a lot of things would be difficult to do in the garden. He stood looking at the sky. It might be rather fun, even so, to take his clothes off and carry on gardening in the rain, at least for at time. The garden certainly needed the rain so he could not really complain. How fresh it would be afterwards. A good dousing would do plants, lawn and everything good.

A few spots and Stephen readied himself to go into the house when he saw coming across his lawn his two favourite schoolgirls, clearly on their way home.

"It's going to rain, really rain, isn't it Mr Snow. We thought we'd better shelter and..."

It was an excuse -- to an extent. How much nicer for them, he thought, had they been walking home with Nick and Callum and had to shelter. Where? Who knew? Perhaps somewhere where they could shelter their clothes rather than their bodies, shedding all their garments, tucking all their clothes under something to keep them dry, and then the four of them then being naked out in the rain. That was something he might think about in bed sometime. Four naked young bodies together all slippery and wet in the rain. Hands to wet boobs, hands on plump hairy mounds -- and hands on firm erections. Nice to watch. Very nice.

"It's going to pour, shall we go in? A cup of tea?"

No sooner through the door than the girls were taking their clothes off.

"You haven't got wet."

"Just seems right with you, Mr Snow, doesn't it Julie?"

Schoolgirls getting undressed. Thoughts of changing rooms and a whole hockey team.

"I'd better ring your parents, let them know."

"Telephone without your clothes, Mr Snow. It'll be funny."

Outside the promised rain started and then really came down.

Not much to remove, sandals, shorts and shirt. Enjoyable as always to expose himself to the girls. He picked up the telephone and dialled.

"Hallo, Stephen Snow here. Yes, it is quite a downpour. Yes, the garden does need it. Julie and Miriam have sheltered with me here because of the rain. No, they've not got too wet."

He winked at them. What if they had got soaked? What would Julie's mother think of him drying their clothes -- yes, getting them to undress. Perhaps just to their wet underclothes. Perhaps all the way. The reality the school clothes were piled neatly near him and hardly wet at all, but the girls were certainly undressed and standing there as he telephoned. Standing there naked with their breasts so very there and their girl slits showing invitingly through their young growth of pubic hair. Stephen was also standing as Julie's mother had never seen, naked and with a half erection -- on show to her daughter and friend.

"I'll give them some tea. No, it's no bother at all. Nice to have the company, me being here all on my own." He watched as Julie came towards him, his eyes widening as she knelt.

"No really it isn't. Do you want to speak to them? I'll put Miriam on; Julie's got her mouth full..."

It was perfect. A line out of a comedy film... a risqué comedy film certainly. Julie did indeed have her mouth full -- of his cock! He was speaking to the girl's mother on the phone whilst she was fellating him. It was almost, though it was rather different, the classic wife speaking to husband scene when she is in bed with another man at the time.

"... of cake," he added. He hoped it did not sound too like 'cock.'

After the phone call they all stood looking out of the window at the pouring rain. "Shall we go out, like this and get soaked, Mr Snow? It'll be like being caught in a tropical rainstorm."

It was just what he had been thinking earlier. He was more than happy to agree. Out they went naked into the warm rain. It certainly was a deluge. The water running down the two naked girls and him. A cold shower, but not that cold, not enough to subdue his excitement, not when the two girls knelt and licked his knob from either side before running off across the lawn, laughing and leaping in the falling rain. Stephen followed at a more sedate pace, his penis pointing.

When he caught up with the girls, they were standing with the rain just pouring down them, their hair plastered to their heads. And then they pointed and laughed. They were laughing at his penis, not because it was small, though it had lost its hardness, but because the water streaming down his body was running off his penis as it did in the shower looking just like he had a stream of wee coming out.

Giggling Miriam dropped to her knees and opened her mouth to catch the stream of mock wee -- drinking down the fresh rainwater. Almost tempting to release his sphincter and let the rain suddenly get rather warm! Almost, certainly erotic, but would the girls like that? Probably not! They found the idea a laugh, but they were not into such 'advanced' games. Actually, it was not as if Stephen had ever been... but he could learn!

Julie dropped to her knees beside her friend and Stephen turned directing the mock wee, the rain, towards her mouth, reaching at the same time to hold his penis as if weeing. It was fun, and of course his penis grew again towards Julie's mouth and soon he was being sucked. Julie's mother had no idea her daughter had been sucking Stephen Snow whilst he talked to her on the phone; she would have no idea Julie and her friend were now out in the rain getting wet. Rain they had, allegedly, so carefully avoided by stopping off at Mr Snow's house. She would have no idea they were out in his garden, stark naked, getting just so wet and kneeling on the lawn sucking cock -- Stephen Snow's cock

It was not fucking that day. Stephen's penis got nowhere near Julie or Miriam's sweet pussies. Stephen's cum, instead, pumped hot into Miriam's mouth out there in the rain. And then they went running across the lawn, Miriam's boobs swinging, Stephen's penis swinging too, laughing at being out in the rain before going back inside for tea and cake -- and to get wet hair dry before two neat schoolgirls walked back outside to the reappearance of sunshine and home again.

A pleasant interlude from his gardening. A very pleasant interlude.

"Mr Snow?" A whispered voice down the telephone.

"Yes, Miriam?" He knew the voice. What did she want, it was late, he was on his way to bed.

"It's a hot night, Mr Snow, Julie and I wondered, if we came later. If we sneaked out after Mum and Dad had gone to bed whether you would..."

"I'd be happy to oblige."

Of course he would. Very happy to provide his penile services to the girls. He hadn't any other use for his semen! He could certainly give it away and who better to give it to? He would now have to stay up late. Stephen had been thinking of bed, but that would have to wait. Even so, he went upstairs to ready himself for his double 'date.' He stripped and stood in front of his mirror. Not bad, but really what was he compared to those two young lads, Nick and Callum? Well, he had a large garden to play in to start with, and he had a cock, not only larger, but, importantly, one which was 'safe.' What came out of the end would not make either girl pregnant. Stephen stroked watching his penis rise in the mirror. The reality, if the truth be told, he would like, if everyone was happy with it, not only to be still fertile and able to make girls pregnant, but to make Julie and Miriam pregnant. Would love to see their tummies swell as a result of him. But not good to create unwanted pregnancies - schoolgirl pregnancies. He could, though, imagine, later on, the two of them married and wanting babies and the husbands unable to provide. Improbable, but nice if the girls came back to him, to a tried and tested penis, to 'oblige.' The reality quite the other way around: he was disconnected and any husband likely to be fertile! It would, nonetheless, be good to be a doting friend of the families, with only the girls and he knowing who the real father was. Watching his children growing up.

The thought of Julie and Miriam with round tummies pleasing. The thought of them bent over the bed when so pregnant that front intercourse just not possible, and him taking his penis from one vagina to the other. Stephen stroked with enthusiasm watching himself in the mirror. From the end of his penis a sudden welling, an expanding bubble of creamy fluid. Pre-cum or semen. Stephen took his hand away as if his cock was red hot. He had almost come! That would not have been good. The girls wanted a firm cock not a floppy one -- in their mouths and in their vaginas. He had edged almost too much with his thought of pregnant girls. It'd have been good another day just before bed even if he would have made a mess upon the mirror, but he had to stay up for the girls -- and 'up' meant 'up.'

Stephen tasted himself as he walked, erect, to the shower. Quite sweet with a hint of salt. A fine vintage! Maybe one of the girls would enjoy it later. Miriam had on the lawn in the rain a few days before. That had been very good.

In a dressing gown, Stephen waited by the side gate. He heard the sounds of bicycles on gravel and stood up divesting himself of his dressing gown. Appropriate to greet the young ladies standing. Pleasingly he erected there and then; the idea of two schoolgirls coming into his garden to have sex with him quite enough to achieve that -- even at 57. He was standing -- in more ways than one.

"We hope we haven't kept you up, Mr Snow." Giggles from the two girls who could very much see his erect penis in the moonlight. Long and firm. Schoolgirlish giggles about something 'naughty.' Very pleasing to Stephen.

"I don't mind staying up for you, young ladies, but it's well past your bedtime. You really should be tucked up in bed."

"Are we going to sleep with you, Mr Snow? Again?"

It was a nice idea but what if they overslept and their parents found them missing in the morning? Difficult for them to explain.

Stephen had thought how good it might be if both sets of parents went away for a week or two and the two girls just sort of moved in with him for the time. The thought of two cuddly girls in his bed each night. Almost endless ejaculations into hot, wet and young vaginas. He would be quite worn out -- or his penis would be!

"I don't think that's wise. Tonight anyway. If it was wintertime you wouldn't want to be in the garden. We should enjoy the garden whilst we can."

He began to undress them, fingers to the top button of Julie's blouse. The delight of undoing it one button at a time, finding no brassiere and then drawing the two leaves of the blouse apart so the edges caught her standing nipples. He bent his head and sucked upon the left teat causing a nice little sigh from Julie. A repeat to Miriam only she did have a bra on. Pleasing to unclasp and feel her goodly sized breasts in his hands. More nipples to be sucked as his fingers undid the button of her jeans and lowered the zip. He was sucking a nipple when he eased his hand down into the warmth of Miriam's knickers remembering when he had first done that to a girl. That would have been Eleanor, Eleanor Standish -- he hadn't seen her now for years and years. She'd be 56 now. Amazing! Both how time flew and, despite that, he was doing just the same with young Miriam!

What a pleasant thing to do -- undress girls. And once he had completed his task he walked with them across the moonlit lawn. Three moonlit figures all in monochrome but only one with a visible erection.

"Could we bring Nick and Callum to your garden after dark?"

"And me be away? Like before?"

"No, no need, just after you've gone to bed. Lights out in the house."

"Might I watch this time?"

"Nick and Callum would see you in the moonlight."

"I could wear dark clothes or it could be a moonless night."

"Then you wouldn't see us!"

"Unless perhaps I set up a light in the summer house and I can watch from beyond the light or..." It was an idea he had had before. A rather silly idea but it might just work. "Or you wore fluorescent paint or Nick and Callum might even wear fluorescent condoms!" The thought of being able to watch disembodied condoms approaching Miriam and Julie's painted bodies and then 'disappearing' both aroused and amused him. It seemed to do the same for the girls. They chatted about the idea, were still talking as they reached the edge of the shade of the trees. Under them it was really dark. He moved away from them into the shade, ensuring he was not a silhouette against the moonlit lawn. He stood watching them, as he took a few pleasant strokes.

"Where are you, Mr Snow?" It was fun keeping from them. Like playing a hide and seek game after dark when a boy. But in his mind not boyish things, his eyes very much on their bodies. He watched them separate, hunting for him. It was more difficult when they weren't against the backdrop of the moonlit lawn. He came quietly up behind Miriam, hands suddenly to her waist and his penis stabbing up between her buttocks. She was wet, very wet and he went right in. Naughty, bad even, to take a girl by surprise. A gasp from her as he thrust into her.

"Is that nice, Miriam?"

"What's nice, Mr Snow?" said a voice off in the dark. Quite unbelievable, a real surprise! He had his penis deep inside a girl and had thought it the other one! His hands went upwards and cupped small breasts. Definitely Julie. It had happened. He was fucking Julie not Miriam and had not realised.

"Mr Snow's fucking me, Miriam. Caught me unawares."

"Are you going to catch me unawares, Mr Snow?"

Straight from one girl and into the other, sheathing his penis in Miriam's hot, wet sex; trying as he always did to be fair between the two of them. Finding the girl by her voice in the dark. Not actually catching her unawares but pulling her to him, squeezing her against his body, his penis wet from Julie squashing against her tummy. Her arms around his neck pulling herself up and then lowering herself down onto his upright cock.

"That's good, Mr Snow!"

It certainly was. The girl on tiptoe pushing herself up and down on his organ. Too easy to come like that but to Stephen it was just so important to ensure both girls came. To him girls who came would come back for more!

So good to have the connection made by the girl. Miriam wanting it, lifting herself up so she could push down on the erection, push its smooth bulbous head up into her. Hard masculinity -- even if rather old.

Hand in hand the three went to the summerhouse overlooking the lawn. Dark inside but Stephen could find teenage pussies by feel -- the feel of his tongue actually, as if scent did not draw him in. The scent of aroused girls. Kneeling on the summerhouse floor and pushing his face between soft thighs. Mouthfuls of soft, wet girl flesh. Clitorises to lick and tease. The pleasure of fucking girls with his tongue -- pushing in where his penis had recently been. Moving from girl to girl across the floor, shuffling on his knees between widespread thighs. Were they playing with their breasts whilst he used his mouth down below? He could not see in the dark but rather nice to imagine they were tweaking each other's nipples -- perhaps even sucking each other's nipples. It kept his penis hard.

Stephen achieved his objective -- he was 'fair' to both. Both girls orgasmed under his moving lips and tongue.

It was his turn and the girls said so. He sat on the bench and spread his thighs wide and let the girls take control of his genitalia. In the dark he could not see them but certainly felt them! Two girls kneeling. Fingers stroking -- penis and scrotum -- lips touching, even hair sometimes brushing. He just leant back against the wall and let it happen. It was not going to be a fuck but he was most certainly going to ejaculate. He was not going to tell them when it was going to happen. Part of the excitement being the idea of just letting go -- letting it flow. The idea of his penis suddenly shooting his cum, maybe in a mouth, though he would not know which, maybe out all over their two faces, maybe catching breasts, maybe sticky between stroking fingers -- of two girls.

He could feel it was just one girl's mouth, then that it was the other. Now it two tongues licking up from balls to knob. Oh yes, those were certainly two tongue tips tickling either side of his swollen knob. A mouth down again, down quite a way. Julie or Miriam's?

It happened when he felt their tongues again, sliding on him. He was not inside a mouth but mouths were clearly very close. Stephen Snow came, his stuff rushing up his penis and out.

"Oh, Mr Snow, you are a naughty man!"

Tongues still at work as he poured out onto their hidden faces and then, still in the pitch blackness, Julie and Miriam taking it in turns to suck his shrinking penis.

They did not stay the night, but they came inside for cocoa and a shower. He had certainly made a mess of both of them. Yes, it was in their hair and all over their faces. He was rather proud of himself.

The night of the fluorescent condoms came. Would that make a good book title -- and then a film? 'The Night of the Fluorescent Condoms.' It was all arranged by Julie and Miriam, other than the condoms. Stephen provided them. For Nick and Callum the excitement of another chance to enjoy Julie and Miriam alone in Mr Snow's, that old man's garden; for Stephen Snow the chance to see something of four young people having sex; for Julie and Miriam the opportunity of sexual play with their young men with the added spice of their rather mature friend watching them. The reality - it was not just the two young men who had sex with the girls that evening.

A very dark night as Stephen waited for their appearance, and then he heard the gate.

"Just as we said," Miriam's voice.

"Are you sure?" One of the boy's voices very low.

"Absolutely," Julie's voice. "Shall we show you how sure?"

A sort of rustle of clothes and Stephen nodded his head. The girls had done what they said they would do. He could now see them or rather bits of them. They had applied fluorescent paint to their bodies, not all over but sufficient to particularly identify breasts, bottoms and where they had their sweet triangles of hair. It was well done. Clear they had each painted the other. That thought enough to send blood pumping into his penis. Two girls with paint brushes touching the other. Possibly arousing the other -- soft, tickling brush hairs, wet with paint, on each other's nipples.

The boys were appreciative but "no touching -- yet" came from Julie. "Take your clothes off, we don't need them in the garden, do we?"

Not at all, thought Stephen. Any time! He would be very happy to have the four of them wandering around his garden any time, any day. It would be good to be naked too with the young people and share in Julie and Miriam's delights. Plenty of room for his penis as well as the boys! He would enjoy being erect with them and sharing. Three hard cocks -- a penis garden almost.

"That's nice, Nick, you are hard tonight. And you too, Callum."

Miriam clearly had both of the boys' cocks in her hand. What a thought.

"We just need to dress you a little and then we can go further into the garden. We want to see where you are!"

And all at once Stephen could see the other two erections in the garden. Could see them appearing as Julie and Miriam rolled two yellow condoms down the boys' hard penises. Not just yellow but bright yellow and, moreover, fluorescent in the dark

It was so strangely erotic. The sight of disembodied bright yellow fluorescent erections bobbing about seemingly unattached to anything. Stephen invisible to them and the girls, with his erection unclad by a glowing condom. No need -- he was infertile -- but that meant he could fuck unclad. He could release semen with impunity. His cock not visible to anyone. Him not visible to anyone, but able to enjoy the limited sight of the fluorescence.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12