Stephen Snow’s Moonlit Garden Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls' fluorescent paint made them a little like fairies in the dark. Stephen could see them or rather streaks of fluorescent paint outlining nipples and arrows pointing to where their legs joined. The girls, he was sure, had had a bit of a giggle applying the paint to each other. Naked giggling girls painting each other. An erotic scene.

Stephen could see where everyone else was, but they could not see him. An exciting voyeuristic position. He could be naked, indeed was naked and even erect, there with the young people, yet they -- or the two lads anyway -- did not know he was there. He could watch at least some of the activity -- when fluorescent condoms were clasped by hands or disappeared into vaginas. To disappear and then partly reappear and then disappear again.

A warm night, no moon and the sky overcast so there was not even starlight. Such an excitement to be out with the young people. He did not plan to be just the voyeur but an interactive voyeur. The girls had agreed he could join in with the games but secretly -- the boys were not to know. He had the advantage over them. Stephen knew the garden like the back of his hand -- or, perhaps, more appropriate in the circumstances, his own cock.

He followed them as they moved out over the lawn. The boys had been there in the light, like Julie and Miriam, and they knew there was no danger from sudden drops or other perils. Feet would detect the edge of flowerbeds; a hand ahead would find a tree and a change from grass to stone might mean the pond. Stephen followed the two female bottoms, a delightful wobbling of a few artistic flourishes -- clearly, again, applied by the one girl to the other. What a sight, Julie, say, bending over Miriam with her paint brush applying paint to Miriam's delightful buttocks. A shame he had not suggested they came around to his earlier and he did the painting.

Stephen could only see the boys when they turned a bit and he caught a flash of their fluorescent penises but so pleasingly he saw not just the penises entire -- as far as the condom stretched downwards, but them partially obscured. The girls were leading the boys by their cocks. A no doubt firm hand around each condom clad cock.

A pause for a kiss, he could see the yellow cocks pressed against the fluorescent paint of the girls' tummies. He could circle around the group, with the boys having no idea he was out there. The owner of the garden, naked, erect, wanking and watching.

There was play. It was not straight into intercourse. All four young people as amused as Stephen was by the limited vision -- just being able to see fluorescent paint and condoms. Splitting up and walking away from each other but still seeing where they all were by fluorescent nipples, arrows and waving yellow erections. Those erections -- disembodied cocks -- moving about all by themselves. Stephen could avoid being bumped into even though he was close. Not that he avoided Miriam -- he knew it was her by the prominence of her breasts. His hands touched and even though she knew he would be there in the garden it did make her jump.

Behind Miriam, with her between him and the yellow waving penises, he pushed his penis between her buttocks and up into her wet vagina.

"Oooh," she breathed out.

Stephen moved back and forth, the motion of sexual intercourse -- real sexual intercourse - as he watched the two yellow banana like erections sway towards him and Miriam until they were mere feet away. Ghostly penises moving about the lawn. Stephen Snow had never been in such a situation. Naked, erect and having carnal relations with a woman, let alone a young woman, with other erect and naked men (if you did not count the condoms) present.

"Are you sure no one is in the house. I mean if they look out they'll see..." A voice from above one of the yellow erections. A talking penis?

"Of course there's no one here, Nick. Mr. Snow is away, not in the house at all. I told you. Just like in the day. See, not a light from his house."

"He's really not in?"

It was unbelievable really. An utter fantasy. Of course he was 'in' but not in the house. He was in Miriam's vagina, his naked penis, hard and erect, was right up inside her, touching her cervix. As in as he could possibly be, with him pressed against her bottom. But him being so careful not to put his hands over any of her fluorescent paint -- particularly her breasts. Much as he would like to grapple with them. Before him, over Miriam's shoulder, he could see the other three young people. Julie with the so erotic painting to her body disclosing so much but with the rest hidden and the two young men visible only by their two fluorescent condom clad erections. Fine, perfectly detailed upright cocks wavering around in the blackness. If one of them stepped towards Miriam too close, Stephen could step back. Remarkable to think as he withdrew, so a condom clad young penis might slip in place of his, and Nick or Callum would be none the wiser that her vagina had just been vacated by an unclad fifty-seven year old penis.

"Don't think about that, Nick, don't you want to put that into me? It looks so nice, doesn't it Julie?"

"As nice as Callum's"

Tactful. Stephen was sure they both, did indeed, look nice to the girls.

"Can I, Miriam?"

"Go on, I like a cock inside me." A squeeze on Stephen's -- it was well lodged in the girl's vagina.

Nick's yellow banana came closer. A signal for Stephen to withdraw. It would not be good were Nick to push his cock between Miriam's legs and bump into another man's organ.

Both fluorescent bananas disappeared as they were evidently slid into wet sheaths -- not just Miriam's - and then flashes of yellow fluorescence as the boys began their pumping.

But not for long. All at once the girls were off -- off the cocks -- and giggling as they ran off into the darkness. "Catch us if you can."

A little dangerous running when they could not see where they were going. They did not run far and were soon merely walking. For the boys a clear line of sight towards the girls, the fluorescent paint showing clear. The more so when the girls bent over. Stephen had not quite realised but the girls had clearly painted with purpose. Bending, their bottoms showed as targets, round circles of paint. A target for boys' penises. A target for the swaying yellow bananas hurrying towards them, Stephen jogging with them, a little to the side.

The yellow clad penises re-entered the girls. Probably Nick now taking Julie and Callum Miriam. Most likely they would have taken the opportunity to swop.

It was all a great game. Stephen the unseen player in a tryst of four young persons. Could he do it? Could he get sucked whilst the lads were fucking the girls? He circled around beyond the young folk and slowly approached. Stephen looked behind him, no light at all to let the boys see his silhouette. Closer he came, eyes on the moving yellow fluorescence. Perhaps the boys were looking straight at him, but more likely down to where their condom clad penises were moving within the girls. Closer he came, moving silently across the grass until his penis bumped into -- a cheek, a nose, a forehead. One or other of the girls. But Julie or Miriam knew what it was; had probably been expecting it and promptly began to suck. A new thing for the girl. Not the sucking but that especial pleasure of being well fucked. Feeling a firm cock stroking inside you -- and having another cock to suck at the same time.

To cum or back off for a little while and continue to enjoy the sight and sound of young intercourse. He had managed, so far, to be sucked whilst one of the girls was being fucked without the boys detecting him. Stephen felt he should not try his luck too far. He withdrew from the hot, wet and sucking mouth and walked around the group observing and listening. Even with the two girls effectively to hand should he wish, it was good to wank himself for a bit. Wank his saliva wet penis. Would the boys withdraw and play some more or come? Enjoy the thrill of being outdoors naked, powerfully erect and with naked girls to hand, or go for the instant gratification of releasing into condoms. Stephen had demonstrated his maturity by staying hard and enjoying the erect nakedness: the young men chose to ejaculate. They did so with noisy exclamations and rapid thrusts. It was clear latex sheaths were being filled. Youthful, hot and potent semen, probably in considerable quantities, was being denied entrance to fertile young women.

The recently vigorous movements slowed and slowly the penises or rather the condoms reappeared, their shapes still moulded by the latex but the detail already being lost. Stephen could watch the slow deflation of the young men's organs. The fifty-seven year old penis stayed upright and hard.

"No, leave it on Callum. We can see where you are"

Miriam, Stephen was sure, was thinking of him. Without the now increasingly hanging and swinging condoms he would not know where the boys were. And, perhaps like he, the girls found the sight of the 'weighed down' latex amusing. When the boys moved the condoms swung pendulum like, their heavy ejaculated 'loads' pulling penis and condom downwards between their thighs.

"Was that good?"

The lads said it had been. There was some discussion about the adventure. The lads saying they would like to do it again, 'when Mr Snow is away.' Again, the question about whether the girls were sure he was not in the house. They suggesting it hardly mattered. He surely would not be looking out and seeing strange fluorescence.

"But on a moonlit night..."

Indeed! Stephen would have much more difficulty then. He might just have to watch... and wank.

"Why don't you go and touch the house. We dare you. Walk, don't run. You'll have to feel your way. You can say you did it. Keep those condoms on."

A sort of dare, but Stephen knew just what the girls were expecting to happen whilst the boys were away -- and his cock was ready for it. No sooner were the drooping, swinging condoms on the move than Stephen was with the girls. They had not come, he was sure of that, and he knew his job. There was no start, no jump, no squeak from the girls when he touched them. It would have been a ghostly touch had they not known he was there.

A ghostly touch indeed. The idea! On a moonless night it is said Sir Stephen Snow still walks in the grounds of his mansion. A ghostly presence of the notorious eighteenth-century rake, and if a young girl is so unwise to walk unclad in the garden then... or some such story. But Stephen was alive and well -- and not knighted -- but very much there, albeit invisible without body paint or fluorescent condom (or any condom), his hands seeking and finding the girls' wet sex. Fingering, touching, stroking -- entering where condoms had so recently been. Away towards the house, just a hint of yellow condoms, seen through the boy's moving legs. Up into one of the girls went Stephen, his working fingers feeling his knob slide past and into her.

He swopped. Of course he swopped. His cock going dildo like between the girls, his intention to bring them both off more than himself. The boys, though, were returning, they had reached the house and now turned and the yellow drooping condoms getting closer and closer as the girls went into orgasm.

"What are you doing?" Came from one of the lads.

Stephen stepped back, removing both hands and penis.

Gasps from the girls. "We were... just bringing us off."

"Each other?"

"Yes!"

"You touch each other -- there?"

"Girls are less worried about that than boys." Miriam's voice.

"You don't mind -- touching each other?" Was that Nick?

"I'd like to see that in the light." Was that Callum?

"Only if you do -- bring each other off!"

Sudden silence. Nick and Callum clearly not so keen on that!

"I suppose we'd better go and get the bikes and go."

"Yes."

And they all started walking but Stephen reached out and caught Julie by the hips and thrust himself back into her, under her soft bottom. Despite her recent orgasm and perhaps too sensitive, Julie was a good girl and stood. Perhaps a little like a young heifer or ewe standing for the old bull or ram. A nice image. The old bull or ram's testes hanging full and ready -- just like Stephen's. And like those animals in the mating season Stephen released his semen -- luckily not at all fertile -- into Julie. Ecstatic spurts from him up inside her. He had barely finished his spasming when her released Julie's thighs, and she stepped away - walked off him - pulling his cock from her to hurry after her friends.

Stephen stood there, dripping a little, his cock starting to soften in the darkness. He heard the gate click and knew the four were gone leaving him alone but very happy. What an experience. What a lucky man he was. Bed called but he tarried a little longer in the pitch blackness of his garden. Walking quietly in the dark thinking about the strange events and the dancing, running, copulating young people, before going inside and locking up for the night.

12