StephNicole

Story Info
A trans femme girl enjoys broadcasting.
1k words
4.14
1.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm 23 years old. Even before the onset of puberty being in the body of a boy felt wrong, but that's a whole other story.

Anyway 7 months have passed since I began the daily regimen of taking synthetic Estrogen and Testosterone blocker. I take 2 milligrams twice a day of the former and 10 of the latter.

I had not paid a whole lot of attention to my development as it had been proceeding very slowly. I was in the shower one morning when I noticed that I have boobs. Though only an A cup, seeing them made me feel as though I was on top of the world. My body had softened and my hips had become slightly more curvy. This is awesome. A female body is developing at last.

My fellow nurses at Culbertson Memorial seem very accepting of my lifestyle and transition. We've indulged in chit chat about relationship stuff on many occasions since the start of my employment. Having Endocrinology in the same building is extremely convenient. I go right from work to my appointments, and occasionally cross paths with my Endo doctor Ed Collins.

My private life took an interesting turn. For years I had been viewing one dude after another posing naked and pleasuring himself on Chaturbate. I even had a boyfriend for a few months when I was 15.

I think it's time I start posing. It will be fun.

For the first time since starting my regimen, and a few days after I first saw development, I created a profile.

Leaving the monitor on my coffee table, I put the i-mac keyboard on my lap so that it covers my dick.

Name: StephNicole

I am: trans femme

Interested in: men

Location: Lake Michigan

Language: English Italian

Wearing just a bra and panties I positioned the monitor letting the camera capture all of me. I slid my hand under the keyboard and rubbed my penis through my panties for two minutes or three. It really doesn't matter how long the rubbing lasted.

Eventually I got what passes for a hard-on these days and moved the keyboard off my lap to the cushion.

After rubbing for several seconds I moved the waistband down uncovering the organ and began flipping it up down and sideways.

Comments began appearing.

It's time let my fans see my tits. I pushed the strap slowly off the left shoulder then equally slowly off the right side. I unfastened the band in front causing the Bali to slip to my lap.

Both hands crept upward to cover "the girls"

Seeking to change my pose, I turned the monitor around and came fully nude to the opposite side of the table. For the next few minutes the web cam recorded me swaying my hips in ovals while caressing my tits.

More than comments came up,

I went to work the following morning. Nothing was different, or at least I thought so.

Michael from housekeeping approached me during my morning coffee break in the cafeteria.

"You look like somebody I saw on a website."

"I do?"

"I hear that you're a trans femme."

I did not reply.

"Do you pose?"

"Do I pose?"

"Do you have a web cam?"

I still did not reply.

This guy watches porn.

Finally after a few seconds I gave him an answer, well sort of. "Do you jerk off on camera?"

It felt like time to head back to the nurse's station. I had the uneasy feeling that he saw my act.

By 7 p.m. I had been home for about 4 hours. Once again I got the urge to get naked and dance for the camera. The previous evening a lot of viewers had given me a lot of tips. I'm not hard up for money though getting it is nice.

Like the previous evening, I placed the computer on the coffee table

I opted to wear a pink translucent chemise with no underwear. Also, like the previous evening I swayed in small ovals. The motion caused my dick to swing. I saw no need to fondle my tits so I kept hands off them. Maybe when they get bigger, and I hope they do, I'll play with them more.

Another 10 months passed during which I saw a lot of development. I tracked my boobs growing rapidly into a B then a C cup. This is awesome. I was also getting more curvy and that made me feel good.

A chilly Saturday morning in March finds me walking with Lisa through the shopping center parking lot. The stores in the mall will open in about a half hour so we'll have coffee and make small talk.

My friendship with the transgender blond had begun that first night at the support group more than two years ago. I wanted more than just friendship.

After a long morning spent browsing in a few stores we finally set out for home. In the privacy of my car on the winding road I spoke candidly about my sexual fantasy.

"I've been posing on the website Chaturbate."

She chuckled for a second so I continued.

"It's fun and I like seeing the remarks viewers post."

"I've been on that site."

"Really! We should pose together and make out."

We arrived at her residence by 1 o'clock.

She asked, "what room do you like."

"Doesn't matter," I said.

Lisa turned her laptop to an angle that lets the web cam capture the bed. She stripped down to her underwear then logged in as HotTranny. I followed her lead.

As she stretches out atop me, her semi hard penis brushes mine, Our open mouths touch. Tongues swipe each other lips. Her generous breasts squash mine under them.

She crawls backward putting her face on my lap. Her lips slide slowly along the 6-inch shaft that is my cock.

A muted "mmmmmm feels so good" expresses my delight as my cock touches her throat.

After a minute her mouth releases my cock and she stretches out on her back. Now it is my turn to take her organ all the way to my throat.

Meanwhile, comments are being posted filling the screen quickly.

Thoroughly satisfied, we closed the video and lay beside each other.

"So much fun," I quipped.

"It was."

With her answer she pecked my mouth.