Steph's Sexual Secret Ch. 03

Story Info
3 horny roommates take advantage of the step-brother.
2.7k words
4.48
12.6k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it wasn't obvious from the title, this is the third chapter of the story. As such, it jumps into the action rather quickly. If you're the type of reader that requires literary foreplay, then I would recommend reading chapters 1 and 2 first before diving into this one. Of course, if you're on the prowl for a QF, or just don't like all that fluffy stuff in your erotic literature, then read on (just don't complain if some of the details don't make sense). Either way, I hope you find it enjoyable.

*****

Looking over at Madison, I tried to gauge her opinion of what just happened. I hadn't realized it before, but midway through the story she had stopped performing her half of the massage. The reason was obvious--she had one hand tucked into her robe twisting her nipple while her other hand was down her damp panties petting her bunny. I guess I wasn't the only one who got turned on from the Johnson story.

Madison had the horniest look on her face as she said, "Speaking of Johnson, I sure wish he was with us now, because I really need some dick at this point."

Tricia, who never ceases to amaze me, offered up, "Hmm...I think I might be able to help you out."

"Really?"

"Yeah," Tricia continued, "you know my step-brother Ethan is home from college. He's in the adjacent bedroom, and he likes to sleep in the nude. He's got a pretty big dick."

After the preceding events, I was already starting to form a different opinion of Tricia. Now I began to wonder how Tricia was aware of the size of Ethan's manhood. Had she just accidently walked in on him in the shower? Or did she have intimate knowledge of the full length of his shaft?

No such contemplation possessed Madison, whose mind was singularly imaging Ethan's large schlong sliding into her wet slit. Her face transitioned from horny to anxious-and-horny.

"Oooh, Ethan's hot," Madison purred, "I would love to fuck him. But how would I--I mean, should I just, um..."

"Don't worry, I'll set things up for you," Tricia replied confidently. "First, take off your panties."

Madison quickly slid off her panties and discarded them.

"Let's go through here," Tricia instructed, motioning toward the bathroom.

Tricia's bedroom and Ethan's bedroom were connected by a jack-and-jill bathroom that had a sink on her side, a sink on his side, and a shared tub/toilet room in the middle. Tricia guided Madison toward the sink on her side, but as she departed she grabbed my hand, interlacing our fingers, and whispered, "Why don't you come along too?"

Tiptoeing past the tub, Madison very quietly cracked open the door to Ethan's side of the jack-and-jill. Tricia followed close behind with me in tow. Ethan's room was dimly lit by the moon and an old sports-themed night-light that looked like it had been purchased when he was about nine. We all stopped and listened to his steady, deep breathing. He was sound asleep.

The three of us stole into his room, careful not to wake him. Tricia motioned for Madison to stand right next to where Ethan was sleeping while she and I tiptoed around to the far side of the bed. Ethan was lying on his back, mouth slightly open. As our eyes adjusted to the darkness, we noticed a small tent had formed over Ethan--he must have been having a sex dream. Madison pointed and giggled, and we all had to cover our mouths to stay quiet.

Then Tricia gently lay down next to Ethan and placed a hand over his mouth. Ethan awoke with a startle, eyes blinking, trying to make sense of what was happening.

"Shhh, don't say anything, we don't want to wake the parents," Tricia whispered. "Listen bro, Madison here is super-horny, so if you don't mind, she'd like you to take your ice-cream-flavored Johnson and fuck her brains out." At that, Tricia pulled back the covers to expose Ethan's large dick, standing at attention for all to see.

Ethan instinctively covered his privates with his hands, puzzled at Tricia's strange request as well as why we were all covering our mouths to muffle our unstoppable giggles. Looking over at Tricia, he gave her a "What the hell?" glance. Tricia was still snickering and couldn't say anything.

Next Ethan looked over at me, first at my face, then down to my tits, and finally to my crotch. It was then that I realized I was still naked, so I quickly laid down on the bed behind Tricia so I could use her body to hide my nudity. Ethan's glance transitioned to Madison, who was taking a seat on the bed next to him.

"Why don't you let me help you with that?" Madison whispered, still half giggling. She sat down on the bed, slowly pulled his right hand off his crotch and began tickling his balls with her fingernails. Tricia was quick to assist by moving Ethan's left hand to his side, giving Madison unencumbered access.

Once he was fully exposed, Madison began to stroke his cock, enjoying the full length of his sizeable shaft. Leaning over, she licked his frenulum with the flat of her tongue using long, slow strokes, just like she was eating an ice cream cone. A tiny smirk on her face made me realize she was replaying the ice cream Johnson story on Ethan. Ethan let out a moan of both shock and delight.

It didn't take long for Madison to go to town on Ethan's dick. Using the tip of her tongue, she explored his hole, then slipped her sensuous lips over the head. As Ethan gasped and squirmed, Madison licked and sucked, taking his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

I figured this was the cue for Tricia and I to leave, but when I tried to give her a nod toward the door, she wasn't even looking in my direction. Instead, she fluffed up one of Ethan's unused pillows to support her head and settled in to watch the show.

When I say "settled in" I mean she was lying on her side with her right hand down her panties while her left hand was tucked into her silk robe, massaging her now very erect nipples. After a few minutes, she went one step further and removed her panties altogether, making it even easier for her to caress her mound.

Watching the three of them got my fire going as well, and I could feel my pussy start to leak. Even in spite of all that had happened so far this evening, I still felt self-conscious masturbating in front of my roommates, so I started rubbing my legs together to address my urges. I reached up to feel my nipples and found them as hard as pebbles.

Madison couldn't wait any longer, so she stood up and let her robe slide to the floor. Then, straddling Ethan's hips, she guided his large cock right into her dripping wet hole. Ethan's eyes rolled back in his head in ecstasy as Madison took his full length into her hungry pussy.

"Uhhh...oh god!" Ethan groaned.

I felt my pussy juices start to trickle down my leg at the sight. Out of nowhere, Tricia grabbed my hand and places it on her hard nipple. Then she reached back and started stroking my sopping slit. I didn't even flinch, but instead spread my legs to give her maximum access.

Tricia was now fingering my pussy with her left hand and her own pussy with her right hand while I fondled her tit, pinching her erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger. We were both so turned on, I could hear her fingers sloshing in our joint wetness. Tricia let out a deep moan of pleasure.

Meanwhile, Ethan was gasping for breath as Madison was grinding her pussy on his dick. She grabbed her tits and whispers to him, "Fuck, Ethan, I love fucking your big cock."

"Oh god, oh god, oh...wait!" Ethan replied, not quite whispering anymore. He quickly reached up to grab Madison's hips, but not in time. He tilted his head back while his whole body tensed. Madison's body thrusts slowed to a halt, and a look of disappointment clouded her face.

"Uh, did you just blow your load?" she asked, trying to be polite.

Even in the dimly lit room, I saw Ethan's face had begun to flush. "Um...shit! I couldn't...uh...I can still, um...oh shit!"

Madison slowly raised herself off of Ethan's deflating penis. As she did, a large glob of cum appeared at the opening to her vagina and slowly began to ooze down her leg.

Tricia, still not ceasing to amaze me, saved the situation. "No problem, bro, you've probably never had anything as sexy as Madison before." She winked at Ethan. "Madison, don't worry, he's 19, he'll be hard again in like two minutes. We just need to provide some visual stimulation."

With one smooth motion, Tricia sat up, flipped open her robe, swung her leg over my body and straddled my head, forcing me to roll onto my back. My eyes widened as I took in the brilliant scenery of Tricia's naked body, her tone abs, her perky tits, her beautiful eyes, all framed by her flowing silk robe.

"Steph, have you ever licked a pussy before?" Tricia asked with a sly grin.

I shook my head no.

"Why don't you give me a taste?"

The request was shocking, but as Tricia's musty scent filled my nostrils, my desire welled up inside me. I had never seen a vulva this close, and it really excited me. I extended my tongue and sampled a drop of Tricia's juice hanging off of her cleanly shaved labia. It was everything I had ever imagined--tangy, strong, and oh so erotic. I instantly wanted more. I licked up and down Tricia's pussy lips while she moaned and slowly settled down onto my face.

But that wasn't enough for Tricia. "Madison...gasp...why don't you--oh fuck, oh that feels great--Why don't you...uhhh...take care...uhh...uhh...of Steph."

Madison didn't need to be asked twice. I spread my legs to let her finger me, but, to my pleasant surprise, she decided to muff dive instead. I was already soaking wet from Tricia playing with me, so after about a minute of licking my pussy, Madison shifted her tongue right up to my clit and slid two fingers into my aching hole.

"Mmmmm," I mumbled with delight from the amazing sensations, unable to talk because Tricia was now grinding her clit right into my tongue. My head was spinning; the only logical thought that ran through my brain was that if Madison's fingers felt that awesome inside my pussy, I should pay it forward to Tricia.

I had no trouble inserting three fingers into Tricia's engorged, sopping pussy, and she shrieked with delight as I did. She had been squeezing both of her nipples, but now had to grab the headboard with one hand to steady herself. She mashed her clit harder against my tongue.

"Oh fuck, Steph, that feels so fucking hot! Uhhhh...yes...oh yes...suck my clit...right there...uhhh...faster...faster...oh...I'm going...to cum...all over your face...yes...yes...YES!"

Watching Tricia orgasm sent me over the edge as well, which didn't take much thanks to Madison's skillful pussy eating, and I had an earth shattering orgasm at the same time. I closed my eyes to savor the sweet afterglow.

After her orgasm subsided, Tricia climbed off my face and snuggled up next to me. With her tits pressed up against mine, she gently stroked my hair as she caught her breath. Then she leaned in and lightly nibbled my lips with hers.

I had never made out with a woman before, but if felt so natural after my lesbian orgasms that it didn't take me long to return the kiss. Tricia responded by pressing in harder, then slipping her tongue into my mouth. She probed around like she wanted to extract every possible taste of her own juices.

"Um, OK, I think I'm back in business."

Ethan's voice broke the silence. He was stroking his now rejuvenated erection, looking very horny. Tricia rolled over and I sat up a little to watch.

Madison took this as her cue, and she again climbed on top of him and began riding his throbbing shaft once more. Placing her palms on his muscular chest, she writhed around on his dick, grinding her clit into his pelvis. She didn't need to ride him very long.

"Don't cum yet, Ethan, I need you to...hold...out...oh yes, I'm coming, I'm..."

Madison's eyes rolled back in her head as the orgasm swept over her. I could see the look of satisfaction on her face as the waves of pleasure rippled through her body.

But she wasn't done yet. She looked down at Ethan, as if reading his mind, and said, "Not yet. You still owe me one more. Suck on my nipples first."

Ethan began working his tongue over Madison's nipples, first one, then the other, until she sounded like she was ready to cum again. Her pelvic grinding morphed into bouncing up and down on his rock hard cock.

Tricia reached back and again began fingering my pussy, which was a little sensitive but still hungry for more. This time, I returned the favor by reaching forward to finger her as well, which she seemed to greatly appreciate. At almost the same time, we both raised our knees, each of us making a triangle with one leg to give the other better access to our wet slits.

The scene was almost surreal. Madison was jack-hammering her pussy on Ethan's giant cock while he worked his mouth over her tits, groaning like he was about to explode. She would rise up until only the very tip was touching her pussy, then drop down on his shaft with a juicy sounding slap. Tricia and I were in the spooning position, squirming and finger fucking each other and squeezing our tits and howling with ecstasy.

I was so turned on, I'm not sure of the timing, but I think we had four-way simultaneous orgasms.

As the waves of pleasure subsided for each of us, we all flopped on the bed for a few minutes, everyone trying to catch their breath and enjoying post-coitus of one of the most amazing sexual experiences ever.

After several minutes, Tricia suddenly sat up, patted Ethan on the shoulder and whispered, "Thanks bro!" before guiding Madison and me to the bathroom.

We took turns showering and then all fell asleep without much else said.

The next morning, Madison and I had early flights, so we said our good-byes at the crack of dawn and departed.

*****

"And that was it. I met you a few months later, and you know the rest. But I have to be honest--it was an amazing experience, and if I lived it over again, I don't think I would have done anything differently."

Steph had finished the story. The moment of truth had arrived--what would Mark think of her now? Did he consider her some kind of freakish slut? Would he ever look at her the same way again?

After what felt like an eternity of silence, Steph finally raised her head and looked at Mark. His expression wasn't what she was expecting.

"So, what do you think?" she finally asked.

"Am I allowed to talk now?" Mark replied.

Steph nodded yes.

"First, I am more in love with you now than I have ever been before."

"What?" replied a shocked Steph, "How could that story make you love me more?"

"Because you shared a part of yourself that I didn't get to connect with before. And I love that part just like I love the rest of you. I guess that 'no secrets' thing really does lead to better intimacy."

Steph smiled. She loved Mark more than ever before as well, although she felt a lump in her throat that prevented her feelings from becoming words. But Mark understood nonetheless.

"And second," Mark continued, "I think that is by far the most erotic story I have ever heard in my life. I am so turned-on right now."

Steph reached under the sheets to discover Mark's dick was not only rock hard, it was actually throbbing with his heartbeat.

She instantly knew how to remedy the situation.

"Perhaps you'd like to take your ice-cream flavored Johnson and fuck my brains out."