Turning Contest: A Kismet Encounter

Story Info
Bumping into daughter's grade 3 teacher leads to a kinky turn.
6k words
4.7
65.6k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Bumping into her daughter's grade 3 teacher leads to a kinky turn.

Thanks to: Thanks to hfernandez1983 for the story idea suggestion.

Thanks to 2: Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing.

THE TURNING CONTEST is a week-long competition between five MILF best friends over who can turn more straight teens, college girls and women.

The prize: The winner gets a weekend with the other four women's 18-year-old daughters.

Although each story definitely stands on its own, this is the seventeenth seduction scene. Here is a quick refresher of what has happened so far.

1. Turning Contest: A Beautiful Blonde, in which seductress VERONICA STONE seduces a teen in her clothing store.

2. Turning Contest: A Cute Maid, in which reluctant seductress (she is more a submissive) and rich wife CAROL WHITE seduces and dominates her temporary maid.

3. Turning Contest: A Delicious Model, in which seductress and casting agent PORTIA JAMES seduces a cute 19-year-old model who is auditioning for a part in the new Matt Damon movie.

4. Turning Contest: A Desperate Asian, in which black professor CRYSTAL WATSON seduces a shy Japanese student in her office.

5. Turning Contest: A Dominated Thief, in which store owner VERONICA STONE molests an 18-year-old who tried to steal from her store.

6. Turning Contest: A Drunk Bday Girl, in which married seductress JASMINE JONES molests, seduces and fucks a 21-year-old birthday girl at a club.

7. Turning Contest: A Drunk Bride 2 Be, in which JASMINE JONES continues her night at the club by seducing a friend of the birthday girl as well as a bride-to-be at her bachelorette party.

8. Turning Contest: A Fantasy Waitress, in which CRYSTAL WATSON seduces a cute, big breasted, 18-year-old waitress at an open all-night diner.

9. Turning Contest: A Fashionable Cutie, in which PORTIA JAMES seduces a cute Victoria Secret saleswoman in a change room.

10. Turning Contest: A Fateful Birthday, in which CAROL WHITE seduces a chubby girl at the beach and doubles down on a peeping Belle.

11. Turning Contest: A Former Student, in which CRYSTAL WATSON bumps into a former student, goes back to her place and seduces her slyly.

12. Turning Contest: A Friend in Need, in which PORTIA JAMES seduces, somewhat by accident, her good friend who just caught her husband sucking cock in her kitchen.

13. Turning Contest: A Friend of Amy's, in which VERONICA STONE gets her third turn with a surprisingly quirky nerd with the assistance of her first seduction (turn 1: A Beautiful Blonde).

14. Turning Contest: A Girl Guide Sister, in which JASMINE JONES seduces an 18-year-old selling cookies for her younger sister and who just happens to be her daughter's cross-town rival.

15. Turning Contest: A Hit & Lick, in which CRYSTAL WATSON is hit from behind at a red light by a teen girl and uses the opportunity to get not one, but two turns, seducing the nerdish driver and her Muslim friend.

16. Turning Contest: A Kinky Cuckquean, in which VERONICA STONE catches two teens having sex in one of her dressing rooms and uses the opportunity to blackmail them both into submitting sexually to her.

Turning Contest: A Kismet Encounter

Fate.

Crystal preferred the word kismet: meaning destiny, fate.

After her double turn teen score that gave her the lead she was riding a high, and even before she had a chance to become concerned about when the next turn would occur, a turn literally popped up right in front of her... KISMET!

A little thirsty after her playtime with the two teens, she stopped a few blocks from home at a Starbucks to get a chilled latte.

Crystal had been standing in line for a minute or two and getting a little annoyed the line was so long, when she recognized the woman standing immediately in front of her.

Her daughter Kassandra's grade three teacher.

A sweetheart of a woman.

Crystal tapped her shoulder and when the teacher turned around she asked, "You're Mrs. Kaminski, am I right?"

Pam Kaminski had been in her own world, wondering what she should have for supper since her husband was gone fishing for the weekend, when she was tapped from behind. She turned around to see a pretty black woman who apparently knew her. She hated that. Didn't hate talking to someone... no... she hated when she didn't recognize someone but they knew her. Definitely one of the awkward moments every teacher of much local experience had to deal with. Teaching grade three, many of her students looked completely different five, ten, twenty years later... and parents often assumed she should recognize them and remember their child... something that the longer she taught she was getting worse and worse at. She managed a friendly smile and replied, "Yes, I am."

Crystal knew the teacher wouldn't have a hope of knowing who she was. She had her own long experience of being a professor and often needing to relate to people who assumed she should know them. So she introduced herself. "You taught my daughter Kassandra quite a few years ago, Kassandra Watson. My name is Crystal Watson."

Pam instantly recalled the student, an unchanged name easier to recall than a changed face, "Oh yes, what grade is she in now?"

"She's a senior in high school," Crystal answered, still thinking it was crazy she'd be graduating so soon.

"Wow, the years fly by," Pam said, thinking that meant it had been almost a decade since she'd taught her.

"Tell me about it," Crystal smiled, checking out the sexy teacher. She'd considered seducing her during a parent-teacher interview years ago but had resisted the temptation for her innocent daughter's sake. These days her far from innocent daughter would love having her own teacher pet. She continued, "So are you still teaching little rug rats?"

"Yeah," Pam nodded with a smile, recalling vaguely that Kassandra's mother was a professor, "and with only a few years until retirement. I can't quit now."

"I could never do your job," Crystal said, wanting to let her know she was an educator too, "I can barely hold back my contempt for some of my college students."

"And I could never do yours," Pam countered, thinking even the grade six students were too old and ignorant for her. Grade three children were, for the most part, very sweet and respectful.

"Each to their own," Crystal laughed playfully.

"So what is Kassandra thinking of doing next year?" Pam asked, being friendly.

"It's psychology this week," Crystal said, her daughter changing her mind every week or two, it seemed.

"Yikes," Pam laughed.

"I know," Crystal said. "She's always trying to analyze me."

"Double yikes," Pam laughed again.

Crystal was already sizing up the teacher as her next turn. She was ripe for the plucking, and perhaps even for a nice fucking. Her strap-on likely had cobwebs on it, it being used so rarely. "Tell me about it. This may sound strange, but what are you doing for dinner tonight?" Before Pam could answer she added a lie, "I've been considering going into administration, and I'd love to chat about your experiences."

Pam was surprised by the invitation. She answered, thinking having dinner with someone was a lot more appealing than eating alone, "I was just wondering a minute ago what I should make for supper. My husband's off fishing, so I'm spending tonight alone."

"Then let me decide the menu for you," Crystal said, taking control. She'd learned early in her seduction career not to ask, but to decide for them, "you're coming to my place for dinner."

"Oh, um, well, okay," Pam agreed, having thought they might go to a restaurant.

"Great," Crystal said. "I live just a few blocks from here."

"I live a block from here," Pam replied.

"A great neighbourhood."

"Walking distance to work, the gym, my favourite coffee place, and the movie theatre," Pam said, loving the neighborhood she lived in. Truth was, she could often go a full two weeks without ever driving anywhere. She could get many of her groceries from a small local grocery and her meat from a small family store. She made a bi-weekly shopping expedition to get her bulk items.

"Amazing," Crystal nodded. "I love this area."

"Next," the barista called.

Pam went and ordered her drink.

Crystal followed, ordering hers.

As they waited Crystal asked, "Hungry?"

"A little," Pam admitted.

"I'm famished," Crystal said. "Why don't you come home with me now?"

"Sure," Pam shrugged just as her name was called.

"Great," Crystal said, looking at her prey in a cute summer dress which would give her easy access to her pussy.

A moment later Crystal's name was called, and they headed to her vehicle.

A couple minutes after that, they were at her place, chatting about generic things.

Once inside, Crystal went to the kitchen and grabbed some brandy, thinking perhaps a drink or two would help to provide some liquid weakness (many women let down their inhibitions once they had a couple drinks in them) to enhance her seduction and said, waving the bottle, "Want some?"

"Maybe a little," Pam agreed, feeling such an instant rapport with Crystal... something that didn't happen much at her age. All her friends were pretty much staff colleagues, and all they ever talked about was how much they hated their jobs or their students (and what Pam didn't talk about was how much she hated listening to all that negativity).

Crystal went to Pam, opened her coffee lid and poured a very generous amount, easily two ounces, into the cardboard cup.

"That's more than a little," Pam gasped.

"I don't do anything in moderation," Crystal smiled, which was likely the most accurate description of her personality.

Pam laughed, "So I see."

Crystal poured an equal amount in her own cup and she said, "Let's go out back; sunset won't be for another hour or so."

"Sure," Pam nodded as Crystal took her hand and led her outside.

Taking her prey by the hand had two purposes: one, to see how the woman reacted (if she allowed it, she could be either submissive or too polite to pull it away... which in effect was just another form of submission) and two, the simple contact would discretely stir the libido and start an inner flame flickering the prey may not even recognize existed in her.

Once outside Crystal said, "I love having a drink and just relaxing on the deck."

"Me too," Pam said, wishing her house had a pool.

"I also love going for a dip in the pool," Crystal added, thinking perhaps getting the sexy teacher in the water wearing less clothing could be how she'd go for the kill.

Pam laughed, "I was just thinking how I sure wished I had a pool in my backyard."

"I could never live without one," Crystal said as they sat down.

For the next fifteen minutes they chatted about how teaching had changed over the years, Pam shocked to learn that college was being dumbed down almost as much as the K-12 schools.

Both done with their drinks, Crystal went inside, poured each of them a double and returned. "Bottoms up to new friends."

"Agreed," Pam said, accepting the drink, clinking glasses, and then taking a big swallow, realizing this was another strong drink... at this rate she'd be drunk in fifteen minutes.

Crystal sat back down and asked, "Want to go for a dip?"

"I'd love to, but I don't have a suit," Pam said, the water looking inviting.

"I have one for you," Crystal said standing up.

Pam looked at Crystal's big breasts, as well as her stereotypical big black booty (so much more attractive than her own flat ass, although her husband said he loved her ass... especially when his five-inch cock was deep inside of it. Truth was, few would believe Pam was a kinky slut in the bedroom, who after a couple drinks became an eager ass slut, or that she loved swallowing cum or taking a warm load on her face, or that her biggest fantasy was getting fucked by a BBC... a current fantasy and one her husband had been encouraging for some time), and pointed out the obvious, "We aren't exactly the same body type."

Crystal laughed, cupping her tits, "Yeah, these things are a pain in the ass."

Pam, not even sure why she said it, quipped with a playful smile, "I imagine they're a lot of things, but a pain in the ass isn't one of them."

"You little minx," Crystal accused jovially, mockingly shocked, thinking this may be even easier than she'd thought. "Appearances are indeed deceiving."

Pam stammered, blushing instantly, "I-I-I didn't mean that," even though that was exactly what she'd meant.

Crystal shrugged, "I'm certainly in no position to judge you for such a trifle. I have a lot of dirty little secrets of my own," like my daughter being my lesbian pet... even though she'd seen her submissive daughter's dominant side awakening of late as she brought home white girl after white girl (well plus a couple Asians, a Pilipino and a cute Latina) in the past few weeks. And another secret was that her entire reason for inviting this cute teacher over was to turn her so she could advance her lead in a week-long lesbian turning competition to get her four best friends' daughters (who'd been off limits since everyone in the group had turned their daughters) to serve as her personal pets for a weekend.

"I can't believe I just said that," Pam said, shaking her head. She'd only had a drink and a third (well maybe two and a half, since these were definitely doubles) so she couldn't really blame being tipsy for her rather brazen words. When drunk enough (which wasn't very), she got quite vocal, liberally using the word 'cunt', which she would never utter at any other time (nor would she want anyone but her husband to know of her secret slut persona) and begging for her ass to be pounded by a big black cock. Her husband had even bought a black extension for his cock that made it seven inches long and a bit thicker. Truth was, she wanted still bigger, and although they were still just in talking mode, she hoped one day soon to have a real BBC, hopefully nine inches or longer plowing through her white cunt.

"I think it's really hot that you take it in the backdoor," Crystal said bluntly with a wicked smile, wanting to keep the sexual conversation going, knowing that the sweet teacher's libido was already revving up... evidenced by her honest sexual admission as well as her red cheeks.

"I think I need another drink," Pam said, shaking her head with embarrassment as she downed the rest of the one she already had.

Crystal walked over to Pam, pulled her up and said, "I'll get you one while you change."

"Into what?"

"My daughter's bikini," Crystal said, "you two have similar body types."

"Kassandra's?" Pam asked, thinking it would be very weird to be wearing an ex-student's bikini.

"Yep," Crystal said, again taking the teacher's hand and leading her into the house. Again making physical contact. Again in control.

Pam followed, feeling a little tipsy and oddly, a little horny.

Crystal led the teacher into her daughter's room and went to her daughter's dresser. She opened a drawer and got her own surprise... a strap-on in clear view atop her bikinis. Crystal gasped, rather dramatically (she was a bit surprised, but not shocked... she was her mother's daughter after all, and Crystal had fucked her many times with one of her own half a dozen strap-ons), "Oh my God!"

"What?" Pam asked.

"I can't even say it," Crystal said, trying to win an Oscar for best actress portraying dismayed and embarrassed as she pulled out the six-inch strap-on.

"Oh my!" Pam said, as she spied the sexual contraption dangling from Crystal's hand.

"I had a hunch she liked girls," Crystal said, continuing her dramatic acting performance, "but this is a little surprising. She's certainly not in the third grade anymore!"

"Well at least she won't get pregnant," Pam joked, trying to lighten the sudden awkwardness.

"True enough," Pam laughed, as she dropped the harness and cock back in the drawer and grabbed a handful of bikinis. She tossed them on the bed and said, "Choose any one you like."

"You sure this is okay?" Pam said, looking at pictures on the wall of Kassandra and her friends, now barely recognizable.

"Yeah, she wouldn't mind," Crystal said, thinking, Actually, she'd likely find a way of getting you out of it.

"Okay," Pam said with trepidation.

"I'll be back in a minute," Crystal said. "I'll go put mine on."

"Okay," Pam said, as Crystal left and closed the door. This is so weird, Pam thought to herself as she began getting undressed, feeling a strange rush of adrenaline as she did.

Crystal quickly got out of her clothes and into her bikini, excited about the turn about to transpire. She went downstairs, poured two more drinks, and waited.

Pam admired herself in the mirror, flattered she could fit into a teenager's bikini. She headed downstairs and asked, feeling comfortable and playful, "Is my drink ready?"

"It is," Crystal smiled, knowing she wasn't far away from adding onto her lead. Crystal added, knowing the power of compliments to enhance or trigger the natural inner submission of a woman, "you look pretty hot in my daughter's bikini."

"Thanks," Pam said, spinning around and posing playfully.

Crystal handed Pam her drink, took her hand and led her back outside and directly into the pool.

Pam followed, enjoying the sensation of stepping down into the surprisingly warm water.

Crystal said, "We heat it because I hate the cold."

"You live in the wrong city then," Pam joked, not even noticing Crystal was still holding her hand.

"Tell me about it," Crystal laughed, having lived most of her life in Savannah, Georgia. She'd felt like she was going to die the first winter she spent in Massachusetts.

"I could spend the entire day in here," Pam said, enjoying the warm water as she sipped on her drink.

"I won't kick you out," Crystal said, still holding her prey's hand.

"Be careful what you promise," Pam smiled, "I may never leave."

"Well, you are going to be staying for dinner," Crystal smiled back, standing right in front of her innocent prey. the innuendo oblivious to her.

"Sure," Pam agreed, not knowing what she was agreeing to.

"I have a delicious home-made dinner that's almost ready for consumption," Crystal announced, enjoying the bluntness that wasn't being caught.

"Sounds delicious," Pam said, realizing she was getting hungry... and tipsier.

"It's literally life-changing," Crystal said as she downed her drink, tossed the glass onto the grass and used her now free hand to reach under the water, and in one smooth move she tugged at the string of Pam's bikini bottom, pulled it off and tossed it carelessly into the water.

"W-w-what are you doing?" Pam stammered.

Crystal answered, not with words but her lips, as she leaned into the stunned but clearly horny woman.

Pam was paralyzed.

Paralyzed by shock.

An ex-student's mother had just stolen her bikini bottom.

An ex-student's mother was now kissing her.

An ex-student's mother next broke the kiss and whispered, "Relax, Pam; I know exactly what you need."

12