Stepmom and Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to Velma's bedroom where she donned a small pair of gloves and sat on the bed. She began unfastening the garters holding her stockings up so she could put on a different pair.

"Why did you put on gloves darling?" I asked.

"So when I take them off and put the new pair on I don't cause a snag or runner with my fingernails." she said. Having said that, she began peeling each one down her legs and shook them out when she got them off.

"Get the pair you want me to wearm out of my lingerie drawer." she told me. "Get me a cut out bra too. Beulah likes to see my nipples sticking out of a bra so she can nurse on them. You might put one on too. I'm sure she would think that was pretty sexy when she sees your nipples peeking out of the cut out part of the cups."

I handed her the stockings and she folded the first one down, slipped it over her toes and began pulling it up to her thighs. She fastened the front garter to hold it in place, then did the same thing with the second stocking.

She stood up and fastened a garter at the side then told me to fasten the other two. When I finished she held out her arms and slipped the bra through them. "Now fasten the hooks while I slip my nipples into the cups." she said. "Beulah will go ga ga over seeing my nipples peeking out of the cups."

Velma finished dressing, put on a pair of sling back pumps and a short robe and suggested we have more coffee and a cigarette.

"I will slip into some different attire before Beulah arrives." I told her. "Maybe a black cut out bra will expose my nipples enough that she will like seeing theme. My black DK's will hide my cock until she wants to see it."

"You know it felt so good when you washed my ass and pussy this morning, I think I'm going to have you do it more often. Your father doesn't like washing my asshole, but will do it. Maybe I'll try and wait until he leaves for work before I take my morning poop. Then I can also suck your peter more often too." Velma told me.

The morning went on and finally Velma said she needed to pee again. I offered to assist her by spreading her cunt lips and exposing her pee hole so it didn't flow all over the place.

"That would be wonderful darling. Since I just put these stockings on a little bit ago, I don't want them getting all wet. Beulah will make them wet enough after she pisses all over me." she said.

So we headed for the bathroom and as she sat down on the toilet, she spread her legs apart and I pushed her cunt lips open and the flow began. Having consumed about four cups of coffee, the piss really flowed. She finished and I ran my hand through her cunt hair until she was pretty dry.

"You know Beulah will need to piss very badly when she gets here this afternoon. It's part of her ritual to pee all over me, so she can mark her spot. If you're careful, she may let you play with her very bushy pussy while she pisses all over me." Velma said.

"Does she have a thick bush of pussy hair?" I asked.

"I'll let you decide for yourself when you see her." Velma replied. "The first time I met her I saw her pit hair and and asked her if she ever shaved it. She told me she had never shaved her pits."

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Velma went to answer it and as she did so, she said "Oh Beulah, how nice to see you again. It's been a few weeks darling."

"I know Velma. It has been way too long. My pussy is itching for your tongue. Mac is gone on a trip?" Beulah asked.

"Yes. He won't be home for a couple of days, so you and I can have some time together too. John is here with me, but I've told him about us and he's comfortable with that." Velma replied.

About that time I decided to make my appearance and see what Beulah looked like.

"What's under your coat?" Velma asked. "Why don't you open the belt and let us see you?"

Beulah, standing in two inch heels, opened her coat and showed us a most beautiful silver gray garter girdle with eight or ten straps holding up some very long gun metal grey stockings with a black Manhattan heel and seams. She was not wearing a bra and as she had massive teats, they were hanging halfway to her navel. Her teats had nipples that were nearly an inch long and looked ripe for nursing. She had no panties or Directoire Knickers on, so her grey pubic hair was in full view. She had so much grey hair around her cunt and up her belly you couldn't see her cunt lips.

"Oh my." I said. "Such a lovely garter girdle and stockings. I love looking at your massive teats. May I feel them?" I asked.

"If you can fix a very, very dry Gin martini for me. I will let you feel them." she said. "Oh, by the way, why don't you let me see what you are wearing. I have a feeling I am going to enjoy it."

"Let me fix the martinis first. Then you can see what's under my DK's." I told her.

I went to the kitchen and fixed a pitcher of Bombay Gin martinis. There was at least enough for six or seven drinks, so Beulah could have at least two. I thought to my self that she had probably had at least one and possibly two before she arrived at our place.

I put a tray of snacks together, along with three glasses and the martinis, and headed back toward the living room. When I got near it, I could see Velma already had her mouth wrapped around on of Beulah's huge nipples and was playing with her bushy pussy. Beulah had her head tipped back and seemed to be enjoying herself very much.

My high heels clacked on the hardwood floor as I entered the living room and Beulah opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled and mouthed 'come here' to me. I put the tray of snacks and the martinis down and went to her. She pointed to her other nipple and motioned for me to sit down and suckle it.

I quickly lifted her massive teat and inserted the long nipple into my mouth and began nursing on it. She took her hand and pulled my head closer and said "Just suck my teat hard like your stepmother is doing to the other one. Make me climax and get my cunt all wet."

Suddenly I felt a hand surrounding my cock and I couldn't tell if it was Velma or Beulah. The hand began jacking my cock until I was erect, then stroked it even harder. I didn't want to climax right then, so I gently pushed it away.

I continued sucking Beulah's teat until I felt her shudder slightly. Then another quick shudder and I knew she had climaxed.

"Alright you two teat suckers." she said. "I'm thirsty and hungry, so let's have some snacks and a drink. Pour me an ice cold martini and set some crackers on the tray."

She sat on the sofa and spread her bushy gray haired pussy wide apart and said "Velma. Get your face down there in my fucking cunt and eat my pussy. I should be nice and wet the way I climaxed."

Velma reached down, spread Beulah's cunt lips open and proceeded to slip her tongue inside her cunt.I could hear her sucking Beulah's cunt as she did so.

"Oh Velma. You fucking whore. You know I'm in ecstasy when you eat my cunt. You're fucking tongue snakes around my pee hole and slips up my vagina. Now suck me good so I can climax again" Beulah told her.

While Velma was on her knees, I reached down and began playing her hairy cunt,quickly slipping two fingers up inside. She was already wet.

Finally Beulah told Velma that was enough for the moment and to have a drink and some snacks. As Velma lifted her face away from Beulah's cunt, I gazed in amazement at how large Beulah's cunt lips were.

Beulah said "Get your wet face up here and kiss me. I want to taste my cunt juices you have in your mouth."

As Velma moved up to kiss Beulah, I slipped my fingers out of Velma's cunt and wiped them on her stockings. Then I gazed at Beulah's long cunt lips hidden in her pussy hair.

"John, if you want to eat my pussy, you may do so. Your stepmother and I are going to have a drink and some snacks. I'll let you know when I've had enough of your tongue in my cunt." Beulah told me.

I quickly moved down into her thatch of gray hair and shoved my serpents tongue inside her vagina.I knew she felt it as she began wiggling around on the sofa.

"Be careful Beulah. You'll spill your drink all over the place if you're not careful." Velma told her.

I can't help it. He has a tongue like a serpent and it's way up inside my wet pussy." Beulah replied. "The tip of his nose is right on my peehole. I think I should give him a squirt."

"Oh I'm sure he would enjoy that." Velma replied. "Then we had better let him come up for air and have a martini and snacks. By that time you may need to piss and you can go all over him."

"He's just your boy toy whore when Mac is out of town, isn't he?" Beulah asked. "But I am enjoying him with his tongue in my cunt right now. I'll give him a little dribble on his nose then tell him to come up for air."

Beulah squeezed her bladder and John reared his head and asked "What the fuck is going on? You damned near drowned me with your hot piss."

"Come up and have a martini and some snacks" Velma said. "We'll all go out on the porch later and take a good piss. You can watch Beulah's huge teats bounce around when she walks."

Velma gave John a towel to wipe his face then poured him a martini. He sipped it carefully, enjoying each sip.

"You eat my pussy better than your father does." Beulah told John. "He's a very good cunt eater, but you are farther up in my cunt than he is. I like the way you swirl your tongue around inside my vagina. Maybe I'll have you suck my clit later today.

Did you know your father was fucking his mother in law before he married Velma? It was kind of the talk of the town about them. He bought her lovely lingerie and had her sleep with him almost every night."

"I knew that. I also used to watch her piss and helped her take a shower now and then. Too bad she was a fucking alcoholic like my mother was. She might still be around here, but he sent her away." I replied.

"All for the better." Velma replied. "I lost my virginity to him and his fat prick. He made me wiggle and squirm with it inside my pussy and the first time he blew his nuts off inside me I thought I was going to leak for days. He just made me slip on a pair of sheer black panties and sleep in them that night. I couldn't wipe my pussy even after I peed during the night. My panties were soaking wet and my cunt was too. Then he fucked me again the next morning before we got up and I was leaking even more."

"Did he finally let you wipe your cunt?" I asked.

"No." Beulah quickly answered. "I remember she called me after your daddy left and told me she smelled like a new whore in church. I asked her what had happened and she told me about getting fucked, not once, but twice and not being able to wipe her cunt clean."

"So what happened?" I asked.

Beulah said, "I need a refill, then I will tell you."

I refilled both their glasses and looked at my step mother raising my eyes to ask her if this had really happened.

She sort of nodded back at me with a 'Yes'.

Beulah took a sip of her martini and began. "She told me to come to her apartment so she could tell me the story. I went as quickly as possible and Velma let me in.

"You aren't going to believe this." she said, "but Mac fucked me last night and told me I couldn't wipe his baby batter out of my cunt. So I'm sleeping in a wet pair of panties all night and my pussy hair is all stuck together. Beulah, of course, wanted me to show her, so I pulled my panties down and let her look."

Beulah chimed in and said "I played with her cunt hair and pulled the strands apart and stuck my finger up her cunt.She was still all wet and slippery, so I just finger fucked her till I made her climax again. Then she told me the story of losing her virginity."

I have to piss." Beulah said. We all needed to piss, so we stood up and headed toward the side porch. I got a much better look at Beulah wearing her grey garter girdle, grey stockings, and showing her totally grey pubic hair. It was a fantastic sight to behold, made even better by her huge teats hanging down near her navel.

She spread her legs apart and the droplets of pee began rolling out from between her grey haired cunt lips Suddenly, it was a downpour and the porch floor was flooded It bounced off the floor and back onto her stockings until they too were wet. Suddenly, my step mother was doing the same thing, only she had pee running down her thighs and legs. It is an avalanche of pee flowing down out of her pee hole.

Velma grabbed my prick and said to me "You need to piss now. Beulah wants you to piss all over her outfit from top to bottom. She told me she had at least one other costume in the car."

So, I obeyed my step mother and whipped my cock around so I was pissing all over Beulah. I started at her shoulders and let it run down her huge teats. Then I washed her garter girdle, then her grey stockings, and finished with her toes.

"Oh you whore boy. That was simply great. I'm a wet fucking mess right now. I think I will need you to remove my clothes and for Velma to get in the shower with me and wash me off. Then I can put on a new outfit." Beulah said. "Then I'm going to eat Velma's pussy right in front you."

We went back inside the house and Beulah stopped and said "Alright toy boy. Peel my wet clothes off of me. Just be careful with my nylons though as they are brand new this afternoon and I don't want you to put a runner in them."

Velma said "I'l unhook the garters John. You put on my gloves and roll them down to her ankles and take them off. That way they won't get a run in them. I'll wash them and hang them to dry so she can put them on again later."

Velma unhooked the garters and I began peeling the wet stockings down Beulah's legs. When I got them to her feet, I simply slipped them over her toes and took them off and gave them to Velma. Now Beulah's garter were doing a snake dance as the had nothing holding them down. Her huge teats were also resting on her chest. As I looked at her bare legs, I could now see all the grey hair she had on them too.

"Now toy boy. I want you to lie down in the tub and old Beulah is going to straddle you and piss all over you and that uncut prick of yours. Then your stepmother is going to take your prick and either suck it or fuck it till you shoot a load in her mouth or her cunt." Beulah said.

I laid down in the tub and Beulah stood on the side of it, pulled her hairy cunt lips aside and began pissing all over me and my cock. She pissed all over my lower belly and my flaccid cock. As I looked up at her cunt, the pee was flowing like a waterfall all over me. She finished and said, "Now Velma, you may eat my very wet cunt and clean all my piss off. Then we are going to have another martini and dry toy boy off. He'll need to get his wet clothes off too."

Beulah stepped down and sat on the edge of the tub and said "OK Velma, get that slippery tongue of your in my wet cunt and eat me good."

Velma got on her knees and pulled Beulah's lips apart and slipped her mouth in the opening, then shoved her tongue inside her vagina.

I got out of the tub, dripping pee all over the place. Beulah looked at me, then took hold of my prick and pushed my foreskin back over the head of my prick.

"Oh my. What a nice red head your cock has. I suppose you'll fuck your stepmother with it tonight, won't you dear?" Beulah stated.

"I don't know about fucking Velma with it tonight, but right now I need to get these wet clothes off and you need to get your garter girdle off." I said. "You can play with my cock all you want to. If you think you're up to it you can suck it while Velma is eating your cunt." I told her.

"Velma. Stop eating my pussy for a minute while I get my girdle off, then you can eat my pussy some more." Beulah said. Beulah let go of my cock and pulled her girdle down and stepped out of it. When she had it off, she took hold of my cock again and began stroking me. By this time I had an erection and if she kept jacking me off, I knew I'd shoot semen all over her hand and belly.

Velma decided she needed to come up for air and she looked at both Beulah and me and said. "Well, if you two are out of your lingerie, I guess I should be too." So with that, she took off her nylons, garter belt, and bra. Then she stunned both of us as she said. "John, when you fuck me later tonight you won't need to put a rubber on your cock. Your father has me knocked up and we are going to plan for a baby in about eight months."

Beulah asked "When did this all happen Velma?"

"Oh. About three or four weeks ago. we were at a party and I had a little too much alcohol. I got horny and when we got home, I just told him I wanted him to fuck me. I even left my garter belt and stockings on while he screwed me to the bed post. He didn't let me wipe my soaking wet cunt and I guess one of his little spermies found one of my eggs and fertilized it. So now I'm a mama to be right now."

"That's wonderful Velma." Beulah said. "He must be a real cocksman. He practically seduced you on your first date with him didn't he?"

"Well, I didn't wear any panties on our first date just to see what would happen. I had on an open bottom girdle and some sheer nylons. After we had eaten dinner we went back to my apartment. I asked him if he had packed a small overnight bag. He told me he had, so I told him to just spend the night with me. I hadn't peed since before dinner and I really needed to piss. He wanted to watch me go. I'd never let any man watch me pee except my father and brother. But I told him he could watch. I pulled my girdle down and sat on the toilet and the next thing I knew was he had his pants unzipped and his cock sticking right in front of my face. I was also not only needing to pee, but was horny too."

What did you do?" Beulah asked.

"I just looked at his cock, took my hand and slid his long foreskin back and stuck it in my mouth and began sucking on it. Pee was running into the toilet bowl and his cock was in my mouth. I finished and reached for the toilet tissue, but he pressed my hand away and said "No wiping. I want your cunt all wet."

What happened next?" I asked.

"He pulled his raging prick out of my mouth and pulled me off the toilet. He unhooked my stocking from the garters and I stepped out of my girdle and let me nylons fall to the floor." Velma replied.

"He led me to my bedroom and told me to lie down on the bed on my back. He shed his clothes and got on the bed and spread my legs apart and got between them.

"You've been wanting this cock of mine all evening haven't you?" he asked.

"I guess I have. That's part of the reason I didn't wear any panties." I told him.

"Then spread you cunt lips apart and I'm going to slip this motherfucking cock all the way inside your wet pussy." he told me.

"I spread my lips apart and the next thing I knew, he had his erect cock all the way up inside my wet cunt and was fucking me good and hard. I couldn't believe how long it felt and how big around it was. About fifteen seconds later he erupted inside me like a volcano." Velma told us. "He kept his cock inside my cunt, which was now on fire, and screwed me until I climaxed. I couldn't believe how good his large cock made me feel. I came a second time and his cock began to shrivel up."

He got off me and came up to me mouth and said "Now suck it clean for me so you can taste how good it is. Then I'll get you a pair of panties for you to slip on and sleep in tonight." he said.

"I sucked the juices off his cock until he told me that was enough. Then he got up and went to his bag and took out a package and brought it to me." Velma told us.

"These are for you. They are brand new, but you'll have them all wet in a few minutes. You're to sleep in them tonight and not wipe your pussy anytime you piss. "Do you understand darling?" he asked.

"Inside the package was the sheerest pair of black panties I had ever seen in my life. They were so sheer you could see right through the material. I slipped them on and immediately felt the crotch get wet from his semen leaking out of my cunt." Velma said. "I told him I understood."