Stepmom and Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will probably wake up in the middle of the night to piss. I may have another erection because I want to fuck you again. If I do, slip your panties off and open your cunt lips so I can guide my prick inside your cunt. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes. I understand and after the fucking you just gave me, I'll probably be ready for some more of your cock too, my darling." I told him. "If I need to piss, I'm going to waken you because I'll want your hand under my pee hole so you can splash my piss up around my cunt hair."

"Well, he did and I did and we were both quite wet the rest of the night. The next morning we showered and had a light breakfast, then he needed to go home to check on the other two kids. He called me when he got there and told me they were OK. He said he would call again later in the day." Velma told us.

"That was quite a first date." Beulah said. "Did he fuck you frequently after that?"

"Almost every date. Sometimes I only wore a garter belt and stockings with no panties so he could get his manhood inside me in a hurry." Velma said. "Did you know your daddy was such a cocks man John? Now you get to fuck me and don't even have to concern yourself with knocking me up or not.

"Well I knew after Margaret passed away he bedded a few women including Agnes, his mother in law. He spent lots of money on her buying her nice lingerie and clothing. I think he was fucking her almost every night until he met you. Then it went south and she got drunk one weekend while he was away. That finished her in our household." John replied. "He packed her clothes and other belongings and put her on the rain to Chicago later that day."

"You must know Velma that Mac supplies a few women with nice lingerie. Where do you think I got the garter girdle and stockings you two just pissed all over? Mac gave them to me. Do you think for one minute that Jewel Burke buys all her lingerie? Of course not. Mac buys it for her and just gives it to her. Oh, I've heard he services her once in awhile, but not frequently. He's seen my hairy belly and cunt more than once even when you've been in the room with him. I've flashed him a few times too, so he knows what my cunt looks like." Beulah concluded.

"Really Beulah. Am I to believe my husband would do things like that to me?" Velma asked.

"Well, the next time you see Jewel wearing a gorgeous pair of stockings, ask her where she got them." Beulah said. "When I opened the package that had this pair of stockings in it, the price tag showed they cost eight dollars. Honey, those are expensive hose. Now I need to pee again then I want another martini and I think it must be time for dinner. I'm hungry. Maybe boy toy can help me pee again."

Velma said "I am fascinated he would buy lingerie and stockings for you and Jewel. But he was probably buying it for her before he did for you. He does have great taste in stockings and girdles doesn't he?"

"Yes. Your motherfucking husband does know what women like and enjoy in fine lingerie. Now I have to piss very badly. come on John so you can get your hand all wet." Beulah exclaimed.

Beulah and I went out onto the side porch where she stood and spread her long legs apart. "Put your hand under my cunt John. Right up against my pussy and I'll make your fucking hand all wet. Then I may have you eat my pussy and make me climax."

Her pee began to flow and suddenly it was a river out of control. When Beulah said she had to piss, she wasn't kidding. My hand was full of her pee. Suddenly it stopped and she said "Get on your knees and eat me. Make me climax, then you can go fuck Velma and fill her up with your hard prick."

I sat down on the floor of the porch and Beulah stood in front of me, knees bent, and pussy lips spread wide open. She was still dribbling a bit, but I just put my mouth on her vagina and dived in with my tongue. I licked her clit, then sucked it for a minute. I moved to her gaping pee hole where I sucked on it and got a couple of pee drops. Then I slipped my tongue inside the walls of her vagina and probed and licked as far as I could.

"Don't stop you fucking cunt licker." she screamed. "That's my fucking cunt you're eating. Your tongue is probing so far it feels like you are in my Fallopian tubes. Now don't stop."

Suddenly Velma appeared on the porch. Still had her garter belt and stockings on. She came over in front of Beulah, spread her legs apart, then spread her cunt lips apart, and suddenly began pissing all over her friend.

Beulah screamed. "Velma, you fucking whore, stop pissing on me right now. I'll crack the quirt on your ass if you don't stop this minute."

"Oh fuck you Beulah." Velma screamed back. "You know you love it when I piss all over you and get you soaking wet. Then you make me suck your huge teats so you can climax again."

Velma and I got Beulah dried off and put a robe on her. Velma just stayed dressed in her garter belt and stockings and I just walked around with my dick swinging for both of them to see.

I fixed a new pitcher of martinis and finished up dinner. Beulah had two more drinks, although she didn't need any. After dinner was over, Velma asked her if she wanted her to put some clothes on her.

Beulah just nodded in the negative, said she was fine and was going to bed. I helped her to the bedroom she was sleeping in, took off her robe, tucked her in bed, and quietly closed the door.

Then I went to find my stepmother so I could finally get my cock inside her cunt for the night. She was in her bedroom sitting on the dressing stool waiting for me. She had her legs spread open and was looking at my prick as I walked into the bedroom.

"Come here lover." she said. "I need to play with this lovely prick of yours. I want it in my mouth first, then in my cunt and I want you to deposit the largest load of pollen inside me that you possibly can. Pretend you're knocking me up rather than fucking your already pregnant stepmother."

I walked over to her and she took my cock in her hand and began jacking me off. Then she popped my cock in her mouth and began sucking me.

After about fifteen seconds, I pushed her away, took her hand, lead her to the bed, and laid her down. I spread her legs apart, split open her cunt lips, and impaled my cock inside her cunt as far as I could get it.Her cunt walls were soaking and my cock slid in and out of her wet cunt quite easily. She wrapped her legs around my back, pulling my cock even further inside her fuck chamber.

Unable to hold back any further, I blasted my pollen into her wet cunt like I had never climaxed before. When I got ready to pull my cock out, I told her I would get her a pair of panties so she could leak in them.

I went to her lingerie drawer, took out a pair of sheer white bikini panties and took them to her. I slipped her feet into the leg openings and told her to lift her ass off the bed. She pulled them up until the gusset was tight against her pussy. she was leaking already and the gusset got wet instantly.

"Now I want you to lie down next to me and nurse my teats." Velma said. "I feel the need to have them nursed tonight."

I got into the bed with her and she turned on her right side and offered me her left teat. I gently sucked on it, twirled my tongue around it, and nibbled on it with my teeth. She reached down and pulled on my prick until I thought she was going to pull it off.

"I need that motherfucker in my mouth again darling. If I get you nice and hard maybe you can shoot another load of pollen in my mouth." she said.

Velma sucked my prick until I got another erection and shot another load of pollen into her mouth. She then told me she was tired and needed to get some sleep. She turned over and was quietly snoring in five minutes.

About four in the morning I heard someone going toward the bathroom so I got up and headed toward it. A night light was on and I could see Beulah sitting on the toilet with her legs spread wide apart and then I heard the hissing as her piss began to flow.

She looked up and saw me and said "Oh hello Velma's boy toy. Do you like watching women pee pee? Come in and I'll let you suck my wet cunt when I finish. There will be lots of droplets on my hairy cunt. When you clean it off, I'll let you slip your serpents tongue inside my cunt and you can give me a climax or two."

I went into the bathroom and stood right in front of Beulah. She took her left hand and fondled my nuts and said "Oh my. Your nuts are hanging way down. did Velma fuck you good tonight?"

"No." I said. "She wanted to suck my cock and give her a load of pollen, so that's what I did. Now you can play with my cock if you want to. I'm going to eat your wet pussy though when you finish pissing. I want to make you climax and see how many times I can do that. I think you like to have your cunt eaten."

"Well I like to be fucked once in awhile too. You probably don't know this and I'm not sure Velma does either, but I fucked your father after they were married. I hadn't seen his cock, but I was told by a very reliable source that it was uncut and had a long foreskin on it. I wanted to see it, so I just told your father I wanted to fuck him. Like any good red blooded male, he told me to take my Directoire Knickers off and he took his trousers and shorts off. When I saw it, I knew I needed to have him fuck me with it. So I sucked it for about a minute, then he shoved it in my cunt. I couldn't believe I could enjoy a cock as much as I did his, so I let him blow his nuts off in my cunt. I didn't wipe his baby batter but just slipped my DK's back on and let it all leak out into the gusset of them. It got soaked from it all leaking out of my cunt. Now suck me and then I'm going to fuck your prick."

I put my mouth on her hairy cunt and licked the pee droplets off then sucked on her clit and pee hole.

She pulled away and took my hand and said "Let's go quietly. Don't want to wake Velma." and headed toward Beulah's room. She already had a lovely pair of red Directoire Knickers on the table beside her bed and said "These are for you to slip on me after you fuck me good."

She sat on the edge of the bed and began to stroke my prick then popped it in her mouth and sucked it for a minute.

"Alright. I'm going to lie back and spread my legs open and I want you to mount me and fuck me good and hard. Blow your nuts off inside me and fill me with your pollen. I'm ready to climax three or four times and if your prick gets nice and fat I may have more than that." she said.

She laid back on the bed and opened her hairy legs. I got on the bed between her legs and she guided my erect prick into her cunt. I rammed it up as far as I could as fast as I could and hit her cervix with it. Left it there momentarily then began fucking her with it pulling out and pushing in.. She took my head and pulled my lips to hers and stuck her tongue in my mouth, twisting her tongue around. She pulled away and said "Now fuck me good and hard because I'm ready to climax baby."

I ran my cock in and out and finally could last no longer and erupted inside her wet vagina, spewing my seed all over her cunt walls. I left my cock inside her until she said. "Alright, pull your cock out slowly, then get up and slip those DK's that are on the table on my legs and pull them up a bit. I'll finish pulling them up so they are nice and snug around my pussy. Then I'll clean your prick off and you can get back to your stepmother."

I slipped them on her legs and pulled them to her knees. Beulah finished pulling them up the rest of the way, then cleaned my cock off and I went back to my room and Velma.

To Be Continued